Read The Rules

~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

belialxxxx

Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
Femdom Beefcake Xena - Powerlifter Wrestling & Muscle Domination

Description: Beefcake Xena - Powerlifter: Wrestling & Muscle Domination
Tags: femdom, mixed.wrestling, scissorhold, powerful.woman, muscle.domination, powerlifter,beefcake.xena

Format: mp4
Size: 148.18 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:05:46

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Beefcake Xena - Powerlifter Wrestling & Muscle Domination.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

belialxxxx

Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
Femdom Brutal Facesitting - Mistress Veronica Bradley

Description: This gifted goddess dressed in red is going to make him eat her out before she goes to sleep. He will be very busy in the crotch area because Veronica needs thorough licking. She is going to kick him in the back of the head after, then he will jack off while he is kneeling in front of her. She wants to see him spill that slave seed after it's all been said and done.

Size: 1.47 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:15:24

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Brutal Facesitting - Mistress Veronica Bradley.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

belialxxxx

Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
Femdom Lexi Chase & Goddess Venus - Casual Convo

Description: A slave is stationed at the bottom of steps for a "soft landing" if any Mean Girl ever falls down steps. Lexi Chase�s phone rings JUST as she is getting to the bottom of the steps... its her Alpha! She is SO excited and she answers JUST as she is stepping on the slave. She pauses there, and just casually stands on the slave as she begins chatting with her BF. She doesn't even acknowledge or notice that she's standing on a beta!

Lexi Chase stands on this loser the ENTIRE TIME she is on the phone, not getting off even once! Goddess Venus is relaxing at the same time with her feet resting on the loser�s face. It's so funny how they couldn�t care less about this pathetic beta! Hahah

Size: 856.13 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:02

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Lexi Chase & Goddess Venus - Casual Convo.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

belialxxxx

Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
Femdom Madison Vs Rick Madison In Control

Description: Mixed Wrestling, Female Domination, Mixed Fighting, Muscle Domination, Muscular Women, Scissorhold

FULL VIDEO

Part 1 : I caught Madison and Rick talking and I didn't know who was flirting with who. I grabbed Madison�s hair and her to wrestle me in the garage. She destroyed me and made me understand that she wasn't flirting with Rick (MW-513). I made a deal with her, since Rick was flirting with all the girls, I told her id pay her to kick his ass. She agreed and he met her in the garage. She pretended to be interested and she grabbed his neck right away. Scissors, full nelson, chokes, arm bar, single leg Boston crab, etc. Rick is already not the best wrestler! she got him good!

Part 2 : Madison is in control and Rick is getting weaker! more scissors, more chokes and her only goal was to leave him there, out on the mats, like Mercedez did too, not long before her!

Size: 1.24 GB
Resolution:1726x970
Duration: 00:12:44

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Madison Vs Rick Madison In Control.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles: