sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
American Mean Girls - Kitchen Foot Worship

Duration : 00:11:19
Size : 1 237.45 MB
Format : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Princess Skylar is too busy sexting her boyfriends to pay any attention to the loser sucking on her toes. Its so pathetic. literally. Like it lays there worshipping her feet (trying to please her) and yet she totally forget it was even there! Hahaha This is an EXTREME ignore foot worship clip! - Princess Amber
Brunette, Pedicured Toes, Shiny Latex Leggings, Wetlook Pvc Pants, Wet Look, Glossy, Ignore, Ignoring, Chastity Belt, Amg, Mmg, Americanmeangirls, The Mean Girls, Miamimeangirls, Miami Mean Girls, Beta Male, Pathetic Loser, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Feet Licking

https://k2s.cc/file/e6ffbae4598e4

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Fetish Chateau Dommes - Negative Association Femdom Therapy

Duration : 00:14:38
Size : 1 271.14 MB
New patient is visiting Evilwoman therapy office. He has sexual issue. His girlfriend can't accept his huge admiration for female feet. Mistress have one, innovative solution for this kind of problem ... Negative association!
Office Domination, Office Slave, Role Play, Roleplay, Cbt, Cock Stomping, Silky Blouse, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Caning, Rattan Cane, Corporal Punishment, Caned, Foot Gagging, Fch Dommes, Evil Woman, Brunette, Bdsm, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Polish Goddess, Fit Mistress, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Verbal Humiliation, Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Soles Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Male, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking

https://k2s.cc/file/a7a84578c9b69

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Just A Foot Away

Duration : 00:11:37
Size : 1 217.73 MB
Today I've decided to have a little fun with my slave. I know just how much he worships me and my beautiful heels and feet, so it's time I tested him to see just how good of a foot rest he can be. To help him control himself, I've got him locked into a little bondage neck ring that's hanging from my ceiling. While stuck in this implement, he's unable to move very far. But of course, a good foot rest shouldn't go anywhere. I start by resting my heels on his face, allowing him to suck and lick them clean as I enjoy watching him struggle to do his best. He had better do a good job or I might just jab them into his nuts. After I'm satisfied with his efforts, I drop the heels and place my feet just inches from his face. He can't do anything but stare into perfection from inches away. I make him strain and whimper in his neck brace just trying to plant kisses on my soles.
Brunette, Bondage, Foot Domination, Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, High Heels, Foot Licking, Foot Domination, Shoe Fetish, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Soles Licking, Wicked Collective, Wicked Eden, Foot Kissing, Bdsm, Female Domination, Ballbusting, Foot Tease, Goddess Worship, Foot Slave, Cbt, Ball Busting, Ball Abuse, Ball Kicking

https://k2s.cc/file/d00bd3d35fe93

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Miss Alessa Milano - Multiple Dilators Game In The Car

Duration : 00:12:45
Size : 2 115.22 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Double dominatrix, we sit next to a slave who wears a latex mask. We dominatrix wear leather outfit and start with electro sticking on the nipples and electro Dilatoten, so deep in the tail. Until we've had enough with electro play then we play dilators, one or more dilators go in there in the tail.
Uhd, Ultra Hd, Double Domination, Missalessamilano, Alessamilano, Doubledomia, Dilatoren, Outdoor, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Nipple Play, Nipple Torture, Masked Slave, Blonde, Brunette, Bdsm, Cock Sounding, Sounds, Urethral Sound, Cock Tease, Executrix, Rods, Cock Sounded, Huge Metal Sounds, Electric Play, Electric Torture, Young Mistresses, No Mercy, Pain, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Extreme Domination

https://k2s.cc/file/642445aa6d08b

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Brat Princess 2 - Kat - Bratty Big Butt Blonde Shoulder Rides Loser

Duration : 00:10:14
Size : 2 727.16 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Kat is training her new pony today. He is probably SO excited. To be rode around with her big ass bouncing on his shoulders. Her ass looks so good in her denim shorts. She gets him all collared and leashed. What a bozo. How humiliating. She gets on him and gives him commands. This way, that way. To the right, to the left. FASTER!!!!! Betas are really stupid so its hard for them to understand basic things. So obviously later on he should get ball busted. Maybe a couple slaps will wake him up. He better not act up. Or he will get the crop!
Humiliation, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Shoulder Riding, Blonde, Riding Woman, Outdoors, Ponyplay, Pony Play, Human Pony, Pony Training, Ponyboys, Big Butts, Submissive / Slave Training, Female Domination, Femdom

https://k2s.cc/file/54a52bd0cebf5

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Cruelamazons - Used Cock Unsatisfied

Duration : 00:10:04
Size : 865.05 MB
Suffer bitch! Yeah! - Mistress Tatjana grimaces as she is scrubbing the slave's softening cock, his painful moans muffled by his gag ball. She used his member to play with and after she had enough, she made him cum, but ruined it purposefully for him. Now his unsatisfied, sensitive cock is tormented by her hands.
Straightjacket, Straight Jacket, Blonde, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Bdsm, Dungeon, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, High Heels, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Bondage, Sperm, Semen, Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Goddess, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Forced Handjobs, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation

https://k2s.cc/file/3c952bcef7e9b

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Licking Girls Feet - Beatrice And Rada - Cruel Students And Pathetic Tutor

Duration : 00:19:57
Size : 1 196.65 MB
Monica works as a math tutor. She helps students understand this difficult lesson. Beatrice and Rada study in the same group at the university and their step-parents have hired a tutor for them so that they will pass the upcoming exams well. When the girls came to the tutor they laughed.. "wow, it's Monica! What a meeting! LOL!" Monica was also very surprised, but she didn't want to show it.. because she needs to do her job well. The girls decided to play along with her and pretend that they were listening carefully to her explanations. Beatrice and Rada threw papers at their teacher and shouted humiliating words from the table. Monica tried not to pay attention and continued to lead the lesson. Suddenly, the girls decided it was time to start having fun. Rada went to the blackboard and ordered the pitiful teacher to lick off the letters and numbers written in chalk from the blackboard. Monica licked the dirty blackboard to the laughter of brutal students. "Are you hungry? Thank you for the lesson and now we will feed you!" Beatrice said. She and Rada started feeding Monica chalk and wiping it on her tongue. The teacher chewed the chalk and her tongue turned blue and white from this, which made the girls laugh even more. Monica begged for mercy, but Beatrice and Rada only enjoyed her humiliation. "Wow.. what did I find!" - Said Rada and took out a condom from the pocket. The girls spit into the condom and ordered the teacher to chew it. Monica sucked her students' ballet flats and prayed that her humiliation would end soon..
Role Play, Roleplay, Girls Students, Brunette, Teacher Fetish, Ballet Flats, Double Domination, School Uniform, Mature, Amateur, Milf Humiliation, Older Woman / Younger Women, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Pathetic Slavegirl, Pathetic Female, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Total Submission

https://k2s.cc/file/2abdbdfe32e70

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Mahoganyqen - Rough Pegging Homeless Dude On Staircase

Duration : 00:07:08
Size : 1 371.44 MB
I found beta loser on a staircase. That's a private place, he cant stay there... Until he is useless. If he want a warm place to stay tonight, first he have to suck and fuck my big black cock.
Anal Masturbation, Ebony Female Domination, Hard Femdom, Cfnm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Hardcore Anal, Harsh Pegging, Interracial, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Leather Fetish, Moaning Slave, Brunette, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Dildo Blowjob, Bdsm, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Extreme Strap-on, Strapon, Ass Spreading, Anal Stretching, Anal Dominaion, Arse Fucking, Dildo Gagging, Femdom Sex, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Dildo Play, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Ass Domination

https://k2s.cc/file/ca25acc9fc11f

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Filth Fetish Studios - Stinky Feet For The Foot Slave - Princess Honey

Duration : 00:10:42
Size : 674.5 MB
Princess Honey works out everyday to keep her PERFECT BODY in top condition! That means though, that her feet get VERY SWEATY! Good thing she has a army of slave ready to worship her SMELLY LITTLE FEET! Princess Honey complains about how gross and sweaty she is while making her slave KISS HER GYM SHOES! she pulls each one off and holds it over the slaves nose making him SMELL THE ODOR INSIDE THEM! Honey rubs her SWEATY SOCKED SOLES up and down over the slaves face, laughing as she makes him smell them! She even cups her toes over his nose so her FOOT SWEAT is the only thing he can smell! Honey shoves her socks into the slaves mouth since he wont stop CHOKING ON HER SWEATY GYM FEET, now she can finally relax and enjoy some peace and quiet! The video continues as she uses his face as a foot rest, rubbing her SWEATY LITTLE SOLES over his face, and laughing at how horrible it must be for the poor slave! Princess Honey doesn't really care though, all she cares about is her own enjoyment! The video ends with Honey resting her full weight on the slaves face and wiggling her SWEATY TOES!
Small Feet, Sweaty Feet, Submissive Training, Human Furniture, Human Footstool, Foot Stool, Objectification, Sneaker Fetish, Feet On Face, Yoga Shorts, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Shoe Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Socks Fetish, White Socks, Stinky Socks, Socks Gagging, Verbal Humiliation, Loser, Pathetic Male, Foot Slave Training, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Slave, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Abused By Girl, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy

https://k2s.cc/file/64bbb26f5776e

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Lady Scarlet - Buttfuck For Me

Duration : 00:10:11
Size : 648.54 MB
ENGLISH LANGUAGE All dressed in black leather I am sitting on the cage with this lousy slave inside. He is playing with his ass for my delight just like I asked him: naked and squatting, he pushes a nice dildo into his broken ass with both his hands. I go down to admire more closely, I insult him and urge him to continue while I think about how to continue the game... Waiting for my partner and to show this slave how I play with a real cock, I decide that he has to lick my white spit from the toe of my black boots like it was cum. He would like to have a real cock to suck but for now he has to settle for my heels which I put right in his mouth. I keep dropping my white spit on my boots and also on my pants and I make him lick it: he is aroused after two weeks of chastity, I feel his full balls a bit but they are still small as well as his cock... I leave him sitting there with the dildo in the ass waiting for my partner to arrive. INCULATI PER ME Tutta vestita di pelle nera sono seduta sulla gabbia con dentro questo schiavo schifoso. Sta giocando con il suo culo per mio diletto proprio come gli ho chiesto: nudo e accovacciato, spinge con entrambe le mani un bel dildo nel suo culo rotto. Scendo per ammirare piu da vicino, lo insulto e lo incito a continuare mentre penso a come continuare il gioco... In attesa del mio partner e di far vedere a questo schiavo come gioco con un cazzo vero, decido che deve leccare il mio sputo bianco dalla punta degli miei stivali neri come fosse sperma. Gli piacerebbe avere un cazzo vero da succhiare ma per ora deve accontentarsi dei miei tacchi che gli infilo per bene in bocca. Continuo a far cadere la mia saliva bianca sugli stivali e anche sui pantaloni e gliela faccio leccare: e eccitato dopo due settimane di castita, tasto un po' le palle piene ma sono comunque piccole cosi come il suo cazzetto... Lo lascio li seduto col dildo in culo ad attendere che arrivi il mio partner.
Caged Slave, Bdsm, Dungeon, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Wetlook Leather Leggings, Shiny Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Male Insertion, Male Ass Fucking, Dildo Play, Anal Fucking, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Submissive Slut, Anal Masturbation, Prison Play, Slave Prisoner, Buttfuck, Anal Dildo, Lick Spit, Dildo In Ass, Fuck The Ass, Cfnm, Italian Femdom, Italian Dominatrix, Humiliation, High Heels Domination, Heels Sucking, Boot Slave, Verbal Abuse, Young Domina, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Slave, Abused By Woman, Female Superiority, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning

https://k2s.cc/file/f870eb66093d8

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Special Snowball

Duration : 00:18:52
Size : 2 121.83 MB
As a belated birthday treat I have organised a little spectacle to entertain Miss Courtney on a glorious day relaxing in Her garden. Dressed in jeans, vests, stilettos and sunglasses We soak up the sunshine. I call in the slaves and proceed to shove ones head onto the others flacid penis. he sucks him erect as Miss Courtney enjoys the show. The shame and disgust is so visible on each slaves face. They dare not disobey or disappoint Us so they suck each other off like their life depends on it...... it does. I make them lie on the grass as 69 each other, bobbing up and down like dirty little worms We laugh at how pathetic they look. For a grande finale I instruct one to lie on the ground whilst the other is made to masturbate into his mouth. he must not swallow the spunk but hold it, they will then swap positions and he must drip feed all the cum back into the other slaves mouth very, very slowly. A very special snowball......... delicious, just like this clip!
Made To Cum, Double Domination, Snowball, 69, Blondes, Milf, Jeans, Denim, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Regaldomina, English Female Domination, British Femdom, Uk Domme, Pro Dominatrix, Old Slave, Oldman, Old Loser, Masked, Dominated, Used, Degraded, Cei, Cum Eating Instructions, Mouth Fucking, Mouthfucking, Throatfucking, Throat Fucking, Sucking Cock, Make Him Bi, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Cumshot, Bisexual Blowjob, Bi-sexual, Turned Bi, Forced Bi, Bisexual Encouragement, Coerced Bi, Mean Brat, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk

https://k2s.cc/file/8c0e39f11f025