• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Femdom - ass Worship, ballbusting, enforced orgasm, handjob

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Tangent World Of Femdom - First Date Gone Wrong With Sorceress Bebe - Part 2
Format : mp4
File Size : 774.69 MB
Duration : 00:10:41
Resolution : 1920x1080
Fluffy wakes up in Sorceress Bebe's bed, still bound, still in chastity and unable to move. He realizes what happened in Scene 1 was only the beginning. She starts by tormenting his nipples, then she applies a vibrator to his caged cock. She tells him he needs to shut up, and he can't cum without asking permission. Then she makes him hold the vibrator himself, while she sits on his face. He's getting closer and closer to cumming, but there's a price if he does. GIF PREVIEW:
Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Handcuffed Slave, Leather Cuffs, Chastity Orgasm, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Fishnet Tights, Fishnets, Fishnet Pantyhose, Shiny Leather Bodysuit, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Sex Toys, Vibrator, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Sit On Face, Facesit, Facesat, Breath Play, No Air, Ass Fetish, Ass Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Smother, Blonde, Degradation, Male Humiliation, Verbal Degradation, Mental Degradation, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Pathetic Loser, Pathetic Male, Abused By Woman, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Brat Girls, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Slave Abuse, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Dirty Talk

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Boobsy boss Zara hard strapon pegs her anal slut Anthony
File Size : 465.18 MB
Duration : 00:18:13
Resolution : 1280x720
femdom, strapon, anal pegging, ass drilled, female fucks man

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Valeria - I Knocked Out A Lexi Tooth Lol
File Size : 896.03 MB
Duration : 00:10:25
In the mood to be really cruel to my slave girl, but I want to do something different with her. Something creative and extra cruel. I have these clothespins around and I come up with a brilliant idea to humiliate my slave to feed my sadistic needs. Before I start, I tied rope around her face to shut her eyes and to keep her mouth open. Now the fun can begin. First I clamp clothespins on the skin of her eyebrows, her nostrils and tongue. She immediately starts to moan and yelp in pain, which is a good start. To make sure the clothespins are on good and tight, I mess with them to see if she reacts in pain. She does. Very nice. You can see it in my face how pleased I am to see that that she is in pain. How about adding some more humiliation and pain. There are more ways I can think about in this slaves current predicament. I start spitting on her. Since her tongue is clamped, I can just pull it out further and spit in her mouth. It hurts her when I pull on the clothespin on her tongue and she's disgusted with my spit at the same time. Oooooh, then I thought of another painfull place to clamp. Her nipple. I clamp her nipple and she yelp loudly, which is what I hoped for. Her yelps of pain gives me so much joy like music to my ears. I wanted this humiliate to last a while. Can she worship my feet like this? Let's find out. It doesn't matter to me how much it will hurt her. I put my foot in her face and started tapping her face that a clamp from her eyebrow came off, so I reattached it. I remove her tongue clamp to gag her with my foot hard until she drools. Fuck it. Now I just want to gage her so I take all the clothespins off her to keep gagging her with my feet. Gagged her so hard that she drooled a lot and I brought her down to the floor to kick her hard in the face. "What is that slave? Is that a tooth?" I must have kicked her so hard that a tooth came out of her mouth. Guess I don't know my own strength, but I'm a Goddess so I don't have to. These sluts will take what ever I give them to satisfy my sadistic tendencies.
Extreme Foot Gagging, Pain, White Blouse, Nipple Play, Nipple Torture, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Female Loser, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fast anal fisting - Hubby came faster than normal
File Size : 442.68 MB
Duration : 00:05:00
amateur, femdom, anal fisting, prostate massage, ruined orgasm

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Grazi - Footjob Grazi Marcy Sissy
File Size : 1 450.45 MB
Duration : 00:15:02
Milf, Brazil Femdom, Brazilian Dominatrix, Double Female Domination, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Wet Look, Gloss, Handjob, Milking, Bdsm, Blonde, Brunette, Footjob, Toesjob, Sperm, Semen, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Cumshot, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Foot Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Goddessworship, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Alisa - Are You Glad IM Back Whores
File Size : 2 626.1 MB
Duration : 00:43:58
Before Alisa often and much humiliated her slaves. She was leaving for another country and therefore could not act in LGF videos! Three years later, she's back! Tremble slaves, your Goddess has returned! Alisa was met by four slaves avril, misha, monica and zoe .. As soon as their Goddess entered the room, the slaves rushed to kiss her boots and greet her. They prayed to her and said various compliments. Alisa carefully examined each of the slaves .. none of them liked her! "You're just dust under my feet! Ugh, nasty whores! Now I'll see how much you love me!" - Alisa said and the slaves thanked her in unison. She sat down on the sofa, took off her boots and threw one of them on the floor. The idiots immediately crawled for the boot to return it to their Mistress. Whoever brought the boot first received a reward - a delicious spit of the Goddess. Alisa began to remember how she used to humiliate her slaves, and every minute she liked it more and more. She spit on the floor and pathetic losers crawled and licked her drool from the floor. Alisa ordered the slaves to take off her pantyhose and watched how eagerly they chewed them and sucked out all the sweat. "Wow.. How old you are! Crawl to me.. Now I'll check whose throat is deeper - an old whore or a young one!" Alisa said to monica. misha crawled along with monica and they pushed Alisa's feet into their mouths as deep as possible. Alisa ordered the slaves to crawl faster to entertain her. Idiots did everything for their Goddess. Slaves crawled at Alisa's feet and licked her spit from the floor .. "I want to smoke! I need a human ashtray and a footrest!" - As soon as Alisa said this, the slaves threw themselves at her feet. avril fell under the feet of her Goddess and served as her stand. zoe opened her mouth so that her Goddess could flick the ashes into it. misha pulled out her tongue to the maximum and began to carefully lick the bare feet of her Goddess. Old monica massaged the hand of her Goddess and continued to compliment her. Every whore found a job to satisfy Alisa. The Goddess is back! The worship of the Goddess continues .. Pathetic slaves wash Alisa's apartment with tongues .. The table, toilet, floor, dishes and etc must be clean! Alisa walks and watches the work of these idiots. Having thoroughly washed everything, the slaves knelt before their Goddess and began to pray to her. They thanked her for the opportunity to serve her and gave her many compliments. Alisa looked down at them with disgust. "Now I'll test you for strength! Lie down on the floor!" - Ordered Alisa and began to walk on miserable losers. After that, the Goddess allowed the slaves to worship her bare feet. The slaves were very grateful and pounced on Alisa's feet and began to lick them thoroughly. Alisa watched the losers with contempt while they licked her feet and continued to compliment her. Good bitches for the Goddess!
Trampling, Stomping, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Bootlicker, Boot Licker, Lick The Urinal Clean, Toilet Fetish, Tongue Clean, Toilet Slavery, Toilet Licking, Toilet Worship, Smoke, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Cigar, Cigarette, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Mental Degradation, Verbal Degradation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking, Foot Gagging

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cruel Anettes Fetish - Swallow From The Tube
File Size : 431.2 MB
Duration : 00:10:46
The naked slave is willingly holding the tube in his mouth, on the other end, Princess Nikki and Mistress Anette are about to spit some disgusting, coughed up snot into a cone. They drink coffee and snack some chocolate to make their saliva even more thick, before they make the slave swallow it.
Nikky Thorne, Fishnet Tights, Fishnet Stockings, Fishnets, Milf, Blondes, Boots, Ashtray Slavery, Ashtray Servitude, Smoking, Smoke, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Cigar, Cigarette, Pathetic Loser, Snotty Spit, Double Domination, Unusual, Cruel Bdsm, Domina Amazon, Elegant Femdom, Degradation, Spit Eating, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Mucus, Phlegm, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Extreme Humiliation, Young Domme, Dominant Women, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Abused Slave, Female Superiority

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Grazi - Quenching This PigS Thirst
File Size : 2 052.6 MB
Duration : 00:14:49
I did my training at the gym, I went without socks... So you can imagine how nice my feet smelled... On the way back, I made my female foot slave wash my feet with her tongue, with lots of saliva! And to quench this pig's thirst I made him drink all the saliva from my female foot slave! Is there a better way to give water to a slave?
Brazil Mistress, Brazilian Dominatrix, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Saliva, Sweaty Feet, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Blonde, Brunette, Foot Gagging, Slave Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Loser, Pathetic Male, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Rapture - Fluffys Big Long Birthday Surprise
File Size : 551.43 MB
Duration : 00:14:38
femdom, strapon, prostate massage, anal, pegging, ruined orgasm

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Tangent World Of Femdom - Breaking In The Strapon Pony Part 2
File Size : 1 709.75 MB
Duration : 00:17:14
A friend of Goddess Tangent loaned Her a slave to toy with. Part2 begins with Goddess loosening his ass with Her fingers and finally Her fist. That made room for Tangent's giant strap-on cock which ravaged the strapon pony's ass. He was plug and play ready after that reaming.
Fisting, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Pantyhose, Nylon, Daddy Gimp Stallion, Latex Hood, Bondage Male, Tied Slave, Cfnm, Huge Didlo, Milf, Brunette, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, Pro Dominatrix, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Arse Fucking, Strapon, Strap-on, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Anal Fucking, Dildo Play

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Anabelle And Riley - Feet And Loser Humiliation
File Size : 1 500.03 MB
Duration : 00:15:10
Resolution : 3840x2160
It's a beautiful day to get their feet worshipped. The girls look so hot. Our slave starts worshipping their feet through their shoes. He is such a shoe slut. And a slut for pretty princess feet. He sucks all the toes and licks the soles. The girls go back n forth talking about all their slaves. And they talk down to him. How embarrassing. Not being able to be a real man and fuck. All he gets is their feet. Betas don't cum!!!
Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Shoe Fetish, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Double Domination, Outdoors, Degradation, Slave Humiliation, Men Following Orders, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Loser, Pathetic Male, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Abused By Girls, Divine Feet, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Dirty Talk, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Horny wife fucks husband with strapon
File Size : 526.74 MB
Duration : 00:30:43
Resolution : 756x480
amateur, femdom, strapon, anal, pegging, ass fingering, milking cock, facesitting

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Evil Woman - Bad Officers Plays With Their Prisoner
File Size : 808.6 MB
Duration : 00:09:19
Together with Lady Perse we've played a bit with our prisoner. It is so much fun having a human toy for use haha! Today we did on him some corporal punishment, Lady Perse has smoked some cigarettes while I have used this bitch as my spitoon. Later we locked up the sub in the tunnel cage inside the floor and bulied him.
Double Domination, Latex Fetish, Shiny Latex Clothing, Glossy Latex Catsuit, Latex Miniskirt, Pvc, Gloss, Brunette, Redhead, Evilwoman, Fit Mistress, Slave Prisoner, Role Play, Roleplay, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Whipping, Pain, Whipped, Corporal Punishment, Shoe Fetish, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Polish Domina, Polish Dominatrix, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Human Spittoon, Bdsm, Smoking Mistress, Smoke, Cigar, Cigarette, Smoking Woman, Pathetic Loser, Female Spits, Women Spits, Saliva, Spit Fetish, Spitting, Spitting Humiliation, Young Dominatrix, Dominant Women, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Abused Male, Abused Slave, Female Superiority, Slave Humiliation, Slave Abuse, Femdom, Female Domination, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Evil Woman - Casual Girls Dominating Loser On Tennis Court
File Size : 562.83 MB
Duration : 00:07:29
Resolution : 1920x1078
This tennis match was super fun for me and Mistress Mika. We chatting after, when suddenly we see some nasty perv jerking off to us in the bush! What a disgusting loser... We are going to punish him for that now... Hard ball busting, punching and kicking is all he deserves. At the end he has great opportunity to lick our sweaty armpits.
Male Masturbation, Masked Slave, Latex Mask, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Outdoors, Outside, Brunette, Tattoo, Sneaker Fetish, Shoe Kissing, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, Double Female Domination, Yoga Pants, Yoga Leggings, Gym Leggings, Short Shorts, Evilwoman, Fit Mistress, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Workout Clothes, Workout Clothing, Sportswear, Women'S Activewear, Sweaty Armpits, Armpit Worship, Armpit Licking, Goddess Worship, Ballbusting, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Pain, Ball Abuse, Cbt, Extreme Domination, Fch Dommes, Mean Brat, Mean Mistresses, Polish Femdom, Polish Dommes, Bdsm, Verbal Humiliation, Mental Abuse

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Kinky Goddess teases ass slave and hard fucks him by a strapon
File Size : 310.26 MB
Duration : 00:17:26
femdom, strapon, anal, pegging, ass fucked, ruined orgasm, humiliation

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Russian nurse Alisa drills by a fist ass of anal slut
File Size : 212.4 MB
Duration : 00:02:23
femdom, nurse, anal fisting, ass drilled, sissy training, ruined orgasm

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

pricelove

Registered
Jul 14, 2015

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Licking Girls Feet - Alisa And Sarah - Filthy And Dusty Feet For An Old Bitch
File Size : 1 991.08 MB
Duration : 00:18:02
Resolution : 3840x2160
Alisa and Sarah despise their old slave monica. The old woman always tries to please her young Mistresses, but in return she receives only additional humiliations. The girls deliberately walked barefoot all day in order to accumulate more dust and dirt on their soles. "You don't deserve our clean feet! You're old and ugly! And you'll lick the dirt off our feet.. You should be thanking us for letting you lick the dirt off our feet!" The girls made fun of the old woman. monica licked the dust off the soles of Alisa and Sarah while they laughed at her and looked at her in disgust. "Ugh, we're even sick of looking at you!" - The girls said looking at the black tongue of monica .. A pathetic sight .. monica swallowed all the dust and dirt .. you can compare the feet of Alisa and Sarah before and after!
Dirty Feet, Old Female Slave, Ultra Hd, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Double Domination, Amateur, Soles Worship, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistresses, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Feet Licking

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST