• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Fetish video - Armpits

Saurul

Registered
Oct 1, 2015
Anika Fall - Pump For Pits

Every part of my body should be appreciated by a slave, even my armpits! I know this may be something that doesn't really seem to interest you, or perhaps it does, but even if not, I want you to do it anyways. It's a hidden and rarely seen part of my body that should make you feel privileged to be able to see and stroke for. I want you to try it! Stroke for my pits as I talk to you and tease you with them. Imagine yourself here with me in the moment, me allowing you to touch them, lick and kiss them, and how that would make you feel. I bet you can cum!

Size: 240 Mb
Time: 00:10:49
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/bf01cc2dc0264/1031AR.mp4

Saurul

Registered
Oct 1, 2015
Armpits, Worship, Feet Sniffing And Sweat Fetish Pov Femdom With Three Dommes

Close-ups of juicy and sweaty armpits and very dirty feet of three different Goddesses especially for you and your tongue. Mistresses Kira, Jucy and Sofi want you to serve their armpits and bare feet (as well as Kira's dirty socks) with your mouth, tongue and nose. At first, the bossy girls ordered you to smell their sweaty feet. Then you will have to inhale the sweat from the armpits of each of the three Mistresses in turn. While you are sniffing the sweaty and dirty body parts of the bitchy girls, their armpits have risen even more, so you should also lick the sweat from each armpit clean. Mistress Kira pressed her hand to your head, burying your face in her armpit to saturate it with her scent. Mistress Kira squeezed your head with her hand, burying your face in her armpit to soak it with her scent. When your tongue has cleaned all the sweaty armpits of the girls, it's time to lick their very dirty feet and swallow all the dirt from them. Pov dirty feet, pov sweat armpit, pov humiliation, pov female domination.

Size: 898 Mb
Time: 00:08:54
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4f9187187a777/1036AR.mp4