Registered
Nov 28, 2017

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Training Time

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English

Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Training Time

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Poor You

Release Year: 2019

One glance at newcomer Lana's amazing bustline will have you panting! Jay carries his freshly-captured trophy into the house as she squeals and kicks. "Oh, poor you!" he says, without a drop of pity, and proceeds to use her amazing physique to satisfy himself nicely. A post tie is next, and Lana experiences tourniquet-style breast roping and a big blue ballgag. Next, there's an elbows-together strappado that leaves Lana's ass ripe and ready for a sensual session on her firm asscheeks. (You'll thrill at how genuine her reactions are!) We now find Lana (elbows still together) kneeling on a tall stool. A big panel gag seals her mouth shut as Jay uses his white stinger whip to redden her huge tits. (More ultra-real whimpers of pleasure!) Seated on Jay's "girlie-go-round", Lana is elbow-tied (on-camera) and then trembles as the 2 1/2" red ballgag is made between her stretched lips.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:13
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1512kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Poor You

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

She's felt canes, whips, electricity and so many other implements of agony that she never imagined that she would be broken by something as simple as the steady drip of ordinary water.

Duration: 1:05:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 3

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Genuine Black Label

This is the Sm bestseller, the absoloute cassic - the film that that made Genuine Films Black Lable name. An authenticity that almost cannot be outdone. It was the first time for Soela, she went to the Master without realizing what to expect. The needles go deep into her pussy lips. Soelas suffering. the title says it all.

Duration: 1:25:11
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 980kbps

File size: 695.5 MB

Download Genuine Black Label

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

TG - The Squeaky Clean - Veruca James

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Veruca James
I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.
I also see your eagerness to please. You can be quite motivated. I like that.
That means we get to do whatever it is that I want to do, knowing that you will hungrily come along for nearly any ride.
On this day, we explored some contrasts.
Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex contoured hood.
Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.
Humility in laying bare one's most intimate expressions, fear of trusting your breath with another.
It is easy to give to someone like you. You take whatever it is that is coming your way. You take it all on. I can appreciate that.

Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download TG - The Squeaky Clean - Veruca James

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Slave trade

Innocent young women are kidnapped from their homes! made to strip before their captors, they are tightly bound and gagged. Once helpless, they are told of the shocking fate that awaits them. They will be auctioned off as slaves to wealthy men...sold like merchandise to the highest bidder! But first, they must endure intense training to make them submissive for their masters. Sinn and Alicia suffer horribly at the cruel hands of Mistress Anastasia.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slave trade

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

We've done water torture before. It's one of the oldest and most infamous forms of causing pain and breaking a subject. Our subject is Abigail Dupree. Young, sexy, and submissive, Abigail came her of her own free will and begged us to do our worst to her. She's felt canes, whips, electricity and so many other implements of agony that she never imagined that she would be broken by something as simple as the steady drip of ordinary water. What starts as whimpering and quiet resolve eventually turns into sobs and begging for mercy. She can't cum. She can't think. She can't escape. Everything about this experience is terrible for her, and she has so much more left to suffer through. A live feed is never so simple as to let a girl go after only one treatment. And Abigail's feed is a special one, so we have so much more in store for her.

Duration: 1:05:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Pretty Tied Up

Pretty Tied Up impresses with partly extravagant Kostumen, but also with richly elastic outfits and latex outfits which provide fur thrilling fetish scenarios as well as fetish pictures. Beside personlich, dicktittige Kathleen White in the start, which is also by her many appearances in various productions gro? en muzzle rice could create. Reunion gives pleasure.

Duration: 1:26:04
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pretty Tied Up

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Juniper

Release Year: 2021

Juniper starts her day nude and sitting on her butt. Her back is against a heavy wooden post. Her wrists are chained behind her, behind the post itself. She has a bowling ball attached to each big toe. A heavy leather belt winds around her neck and the post as well. It keeps her breathing shallow and her torso in place. Her nipples and small breasts are each sucked into vacuum tubes. Her face grows increasingly red and fat from the restriction around her neck. She is confused by the nose hook.

Duration: 1:04:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Juniper

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Best Part 9

The master has selected a total of 5 scenes from his productions to bring home this unusual bdsm row to the "inquisitive people" cheap.

Duration: 1:26:10
Video: 576x320, XviD, 967kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Best Part 9

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Squeaky Clean - Veruca James

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.
I also see your eagerness to please. You can be quite motivated. I like that.
That means we get to do whatever it is that I want to do, knowing that you will hungrily come along for nearly any ride.
On this day, we explored some contrasts.
Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex hood.
Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.
Humility in laying bare one's most intimate expressions, fear of trusting your breath with another.

It is easy to give to someone like you. You take whatever it is that is coming your way. You take it all on. I can appreciate that.

Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Squeaky Clean - Veruca James

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Achill Rebirh

The sadist's circle meanwhile already grown to the institution meets again. In the Schlo? ertonen resounding the pain shouts of the unterwurfigen little maggots.

Duration: 1:26:29
Video: 512x384, XviD, 967kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

Download Achill Rebirh

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

More Extreme Tortures

Cast: Alex More
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The last time Alex More graced our stage we went hard on her. She wanted to outdo herself this time. She starts by sitting on a spike board. Her ass and feet take the brunt of it while the members ask her questions. Then it's time for her to stand and put all her weight on her feet. The pain becomes nearly unbearable after twenty to thirty minutes. Once she's off the spikes it's time for her to ride the tremor. Alex is one of those women who can come without much stimulation. Lets see how she does when she's over stimulated. First we tease her, building the wave of orgasm. She begs for release, but she's got to offer us something for her to deserve it. Each time the tremor is switched off just shy of her having an orgasm Alex screams and cries out.

Duration: 1:04:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download More Extreme Tortures

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

While preparing for a shoot with Jay, Shannon decides to get herself in the mood by perusing bondage drawings on his computer. Finding herself fascinated by a specific set of drawings, she asks Jay about them. He explains that these pieces were done by renowned bondage artist Bishop. Despite his warnings that the positions depicted in the artwork would be very difficult on her, Shannon decides she wants to recreate the drawings on video. What follows are five incredible scenes of Jay's most energetic model, enduring scenarios straight from the mind of Bishop

Duration: 1:26:46
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 376kbps

File size: 323.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Back to the Barn

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Matt
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, BlowJob

Hazel Hypnotic exists to get men off. Pd and Matt are there to reinforce that for her. If she can't keep their cocks hard then she is no good to anyone. That is a dangerous thing for them to think.

Duration: 1:04:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5641kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Back to the Barn

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Zwanghaft

This bitch is going to have the respect beaten into her. She knows she has been a bad girl but has no idea what is in
store when her master comes home to punish her for her evil ways. She'll be tired up, spanked, teased and fucked
with by her big mean master and the mistress too!

Duration: 1:26:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Zwanghaft

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Office-Bound Ladies Complete Video

Cast: Arielle Lane, Britney Amber, Jenna Sativa

This bondage-filled fantasy is now bargain priced! As our story opens, gorgeous Britney Amber is applying for a secretarial position at a rather unusual office. Her new employer advises her that at times when clients come to the office, she'll have to be kept out of the way. Britney says she's fine with that, and she's hired on the spot. But no sooner is she left alone than the busty beauty begins thoroughly snooping through the office, and it's apparent there's more to her than meets the eye. Before long her boss returns and informs Ms. Amber that a client is on the way, and she'll have to be tied up during his meeting. She's taken aback, but has to play along with his unusual request, and the sexy secretary is promptly chair-tied, bandana-gagged and struggling to free herself.
We discover that Britney's boss has had a very special package delivered to his office. Inside the large box is brunette celebrity Arielle Lane, and she's been handcuffed and ballgagged. He opens the box, pul.

Duration: 1:05:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4068kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Office-Bound Ladies Complete Video

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Gold Magic The Best New Hot Very Gold Collection Inflagranti. Part 4.

The young diva must prove her suffering ability, before she herself may reach to the switch. Teacher Lüpper castigation hour teacher the newest prank. The winning-sadistic timpanist uses the favour of the school hour and punishes together with

Total size: 3.8 GB in 5 files.

Download Gold Magic The Best New Hot Very Gold Collection Inflagranti. Part 4.

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

HT - A Training Time - Casey Calvert and Cyd Black

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.
Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then Maybe she will get the chance to orgasm.
Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Download HT - A Training Time - Casey Calvert and Cyd Black

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017

Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2

This chapter of the most exciting fetish series ever made, focuses on the pleasures and pain of nipple play. The candles are dripping and the paddles are warm. Enjoy the most titillating classroom on earth as Master Ernest Greene, Mistress Ilsa Strix and a cast of fetishs hottest players answer common fetish questions about nipple torment and breast bondage through demonstration.

Duration: 1:26:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2