sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Licking Girls Feet - Alisa And Nicole - Would You Like To Play Football With Us

Duration : 00:20:17
Size : 2 244.59 MB
Format : mp4
Resolution : 3840x2160
Football is a great game. Alisa and Nicole wanted to go out of town and kick the ball. "You will come with us, whore! Have you ever played football? Today we will give you such an opportunity." - The girls said to their slave olivia and they laughed. At first, the slave was delighted, but when they arrived at the place, she realized that only humiliation awaited her. Alisa and Nicole kicked the ball and olivia had to catch it with her face. She beat the ball with her forehead, nose, mouth to the laughter of the girls. "I think you're too mobile!" - Nicole said and stepped on the miserable slave's head. Meanwhile, Alisa kept kicking the ball in olivia's face. The girls had fun and chased the ball around the territory while the task of the slave was to take it away from them. She crawled after the girls but she did not succeed. Nicole kicked the ball far into the puddle and it got dirty. There is someone to clean it .. olivia began to lick the dirt from the ball while the girls had a good rest and having fun.
Uhd, Ultra Hd, Outdoors, Sneaker Fetish, Double Domination, Socks, Role Play, Roleplay, Sneakers, Dirt Licking, Degradation, Humiliation, Kinky, Kink, Sport Uniform, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Bdsm, Pathetic Female Loser, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman

https://k2s.cc/file/508246f35449e

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
American Mean Girls - Christmas Cuck

Duration : 00:13:21
Size : 1 394.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Princess Alexandria and her Stud Sir Ty are enjoying each others' company this holiday season, snuggling on the couch. They are using their personal cuck as a human footstool. It serves the "Alpha Couple" as they command. The Superiors have decided that they should give each other the NICEST gifts possible this year- and they can BOTH use the STUPID CUCK to pay for them, wrap them, and present them to each other! but of course since THEY are the ones that "picked it out" and commanded the loser to "go fetch" for them, they will personally take 100% credit for the gifts! Alpha Ty orders the cuck to "go fetch the gift I made your dumb ass buy my girl! And hurry the F up, bitch!" The cuck scurries off to fetch the gift and while it is gone Princess Alexandria cuddles with "her man" and tells him how much it turns her on to see him boss around her beta Simp bitch. Princess Alexandria and her Alpha are sooo generous to each other. using this pathetic cuck to spoil each other for the holidays. This cuck knows it could NEVER amount to anything. Princess Alexandria and Master Ty belittle and humiliate this human garbage, rubbing in its face what a LOSER it is! Hahahahahaha. Being a cuck bitch to such an elite alpha couple is the best life it could ever have!
Amg, Mmg, Americanmeangirls, The Mean Girls, Miamimeangirls, Miami Mean Girls, Blonde, Human Footstool, Objectification, Human Furniture, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Beta Male, Men Following Orders, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Loser, Slave Training, Alpha Male, Alpha Couple, Cucky, Cuck Bitch, Beta Bitch, Servitude, Submissive Lifestyle, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy

https://k2s.cc/file/5de1bd81406da

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Licking Girls Feet - Rada - Now I Will Teach You How To Lick My Feet Correctly

Duration : 00:17:56
Size : 1 978.05 MB
Rada returned from walk, where the old whore monica was waiting for her. monica greeted her Goddess, and in response Rada spat in her old face. Rada had been wearing short socks all day and it seemed they were very sweaty. She ordered the old woman to suck out all the sweat. monica has been serving her Goddess for a long time, and it seemed that she should already know how to please her. But Rada is too dissatisfied with her work, so she takes the sock herself and wipes it on the old whore's face. "This is how you need to do it to make me like it!" said Rada and put the sock in the old whore's mouth. After that, she ordered monica to clean her feet, but monica made mistakes too often and for this Rada beat her. Her tongue is too short and does not clean thoroughly. Rada thought it would be funny to make it a little longer. She grabbed her tongue with her toes and pulled. Rada wiped her bare soles on monica's tongue, running from her heels to her toes. It seems that from such orders monica can actually learn to serve in such a way as not to anger her Goddess.
Brunette, Mature, Amateur, Human Footstool, Objectification, Older Woman / Younger Women, Sock Smelling, Socks Fetish, Socks Sniffing, Sweaty Feet, Hand Fetish, Hand Kissing, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Female Slavery, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Total Submission, Feet Licking

https://k2s.cc/file/618925e13ed60

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Club Stiletto Femdom - Three Asses And Two Tongues

Duration : 00:07:54
Size : 1 164.49 MB
This scene opens with a close up of Mistress Mercy and Temptress Sam talking about getting something to eat. The camera pulls back and we see they are sitting on smother boxes with slaves faces under their asses. They decide pizza takeout is the best option so they can just sit on the slaves faces while they eat, and get their asses rimmed at the same time. Mercy says they should invest in a restaurant that caters to ass licking. Women sit and eat while men are secured under their seats licking ass the entire time. No extra tipping necessary! Two minutes have now passed and the slaves are starting to squirm. Finally, they lift up and the slaves gasp desperately. Mercy pulls her panties to the side and tells the slave he is missing out as his eyes are under her ass and he can not see her pussy. Sam and Mercy both pull their panties to the side so the slaves can now give them a proper rimming. Just then Goddess Rii walks in and is excited to hear food is coming but disappointed to see there are only 2 slaves. Sam decides to give up her seat so she can slap and twist the slaves cock and balls instead. Sam then decides that they should have a contest to see which slave can hold his breath the longest. Rii and Mercy turn into a forward position and stand over the slaves until Sam counts them down. They sit down and Sam messes with the slaves by slapping their cock and balls some more. Soon they both start to squirm but neither slave wants to give up. Eventually however Mercy's slave taps out and is the loser. Mercy gets up and spits on him. They decide that all fun and games aside both slaves are losers. They walk away, headed to the nearby pizza place.
Triple Female Domination, Bdsm, Dungeon, Tattoo, Blonde, Brunette, Group Femdom, Smother Box, Smotherbox, Human Furniture, Breath Play, Breathing Torture, Choke, Choking, Under Female Ass, Rimjob, Young Dominatrix, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Ass Fetish, Ass Domination, Ass Humiliation, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Sit On Face, Facesit, Facesat, Verbal Humiliation, Rimming, Asshole Fetish, Ass Eating, Analingus, Lick Mistress Ass, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Orally Adoring Her Asshole, Lick Her Asshole, Anal Worship, Anal Licking, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Anilingus, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser

https://k2s.cc/file/4723c3c44b8bc

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Men Are Slaves - Alaina Taylor 2192

Duration : 00:06:26
Size : 1 392.73 MB
4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, Masked Slave, Foot Massage, Electricity, Bdsm, Degradation, Humiliation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Menareslaves, Mas, Shock Collar, Pain, Young Dominatrix, Young Woman, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Sadistic Goddess, Female Supremacy, Pathetic Male, Dirty Talk, Male Abuse, Remote Play, Electric Dick Shocker, Device, Shocking, Electric Play, Electric Torture, Cbt, Electroshocks, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination

https://k2s.cc/file/34e9697b1d106

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Brat Princess 2 - Amber And Benny - Iron His Shirt While I Choose An Outfit

Duration : 00:16:05
Size : 1 317.94 MB
Amber is going out with an alpha tonight. So, she is having her best friend Benny help her. Benny was put in chastity a while ago. So, he really listens to everything Amber says. Amber is making him iron her alphas clothes while she tries on the perfect out! She tries on a bunch but decides the winning one is a hot strapless yellow dress. Looks perfect. Bennys chastity get tight because he is a pervert! While she is out she has a bunch of chores he can do! Like filling the condom bowl.
Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Sexy Lingerie, Stockings, Nylon, Underwear, Blonde, Shiny Latex Miniskirt, House Slave, Chastity, Locked Cock, Dick Cage, Men Following Orders, Legs Fetish, White Shoes, High Heels, Verbal Humiliation, Pathetic Loser, Pathetic Male, Abused By Woman, Male Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Young Domina, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy

https://k2s.cc/file/462bd9dafd3e2

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Fetish Chateau Dommes - Face Fucking And Feminization By Aliena Moore And Evilwoman

Duration : 00:10:12
Size : 886.63 MB
Aliena Moore and Evilwoman will use this male loser, Mistresses will humiliate him and transform into a sissy slut. Dommes decided to use their strap-on cocks to penetrate his pathetic throat deep! Today he will get a hard face fucking by 2 divine Mistresses!
Fit Mistress, Evil Woman, Nipple Play, Nipple Clamps, Sissy Slut, Cross Dressing, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sisses, Sissification, Sissy Training, Sissies, Slut Training, Double Domination, Deep Throat, Deepthroat, Pvc, Mouthfucking, Mouth Fucking, Knee High Heels, Latex Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Polish Goddess, Brunette, Degradation, Humiliation, Young Dommes, Strapon Sucking, Strap-on Gagging, Dildo Gagging, Dildo Play, Dominant Womaen, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Loser, Dirty Talk

https://k2s.cc/file/66e17e89cdbe8

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Fantastic Goddess Nicole - Vorgekautes Abendessen Fur Den Sklaven

Duration : 00:11:25
Size : 703 MB
Der Sklave darf meine Beine eincremen, mir die halterlosen Nylons anziehen, mir die Fusse massieren und ab und zu meine Beine beruhren. Meine Nylon Fusse streifen ab und zu an seinem Schwanz und er funktioniert wie eine Marionette. Nachdem er beim Zimmerservice das Essen bezahlt hat, bekommt er bisschen was davon ab. Naturlich vorgekaut in den Mund gespuckt und die kalte Cola spucke ich ihm warm auch direkt in seinen Mund :D
Fantastic_goddessnicole, Amateur, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Real Time Domination Session Recording, Stockings Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Nylons, Spitting, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Human Spittoon, Foot Fetish, Foot Massage, Slave Feeding, Brunette, Cuckold, Cuckolding, Young Dominatrix, Mental Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Degradation, Pathetic Loser, Bdsm, Female Domination, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority

https://k2s.cc/file/4af38ac515271

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Goddess Valeria - Husband Watches As I Humiliate His Wife

Duration : 00:11:22
Size : 1 248.52 MB
Typical day. I just relaxed. But My nasty slave got a call from her husband. I grabbed her phone and invited him to visit so that he could see everything with his own eyes. When he arrived, he was so surprised to see his wife lick My beautiful legs. Although they had been married for a long time, he did not expect to see this, because this ugly woman had been hiding from her husband for 2 years what she was doing. I thought it was a great excuse to have some fun. At first I was amused by his expression on his face and what he said: OMG lexi, how could you lie to me? But then I got bored and decided to see his reaction to a huge spit in his beloved wife from Me. Yeah that was awesome. He asked her why she put up with all this. And she asked Me for permission to answer her husband. To her husband Karl!!! Ahaha! But soon it bored Me too .. So I decided to tease My faithful slave. I began to seduce her husband, but she could no longer restrain herself. But I showed her place. So she just sobbed quietly and tried to hold back her tears. It is a pity that she gave up so quickly and ran away slamming the door .. It will be necessary to punish her later for this. No one has the right to interfere with the fun of Mistress Valeria.
Uhd, Ultra Hd, Role Play, Roleplay, Foot Massage, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Verbal Abuse, Female Slavery, Lesbian Humiliation, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Pathetic Female Loser, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking

https://k2s.cc/file/c0e613b243274

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Cuckoldest - Lady Blonde - My Husband Loves Me And Dicks

Duration : 00:25:17
Size : 1 867.47 MB
Creampie, Tattoo, Stockings, Nylon, Lingerie, Blonde, Milf, Gonzo, Cumeating, Pussy To Mouth, Cuckoldress, Throat Fucking, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Deep Throat, Humiliatrix, Pathetic Slave, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Cuckie, Fucking, Femdom Sex, Cuckold, Male Abuse, Abused By Woman, Cuckolding, Female Superiority, Sub Training, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Cock Sucking, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Dominant Woman, Oral Service, Goddess Worship, Oral Pleasure, Pussy Eating, Oral Worship, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Oral Servitude

https://k2s.cc/file/6363f996058c3

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Mf Spitting Girls - Spitting - School Girls - Vol 182 - Top Girls Elisa Mia And Meg - Full Video - New Mf Apr 2023 - Never Published - Exclusive Mf Girls

Duration :
Size :
Format :
Resolution :
STARRING: ELISA, MEG, MIA AND MAYA SLAVE THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS CONTRACTED TO MF RELEASE LONG WHITE GUSPENS INTO THE MOUTH OF THE POOR SLAVE MAYA, WHO CRIES MERiously.
Gang, 4k Video, 4k Clip, Uhd, 4k Ultra Hd, 4k Uhd, School Girls, Uniform, Group Domination, Spits Eating, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Saliva, Spit Fetish, Spitting, Spit In Slave'S Face, Extreme Humiliation, Brunette, Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Female Humiliation, Lesbians, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Brazil Femdom, Brazil Domination, Brazil Mistresses, Brazil Domina, Brazil Dominatrix, Brazilian Woman, Brazilian Femdom, Brazilian Domina, Pathetic Slavegirl, Dominant Woman, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Young Dominatrix

https://k2s.cc/file/e0313875b1150

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Latex Glove Joi

Duration : 00:14:02
Size : 2 267.39 MB
Todays jerkoff instruction is going to be a little sticky... I am going to edge and tease your dick until you nearly lose control and cum without permission. But I know you'll never disobey Me. My shiny latex gloves caress your cock and balls but want you shiny too. Oil will be poured all over your torso and genitals. So slippery, shiny and succulent. Your cock wont survive My teasing - Ill empty your balls right at the last minute onto My latex gloves...
Pantyhose, Nylon, Glove Fetish, Glove Domination, Long Latex Gloves, Cock Tease, Blonde, British Mistress, British Femdom, English Female Domination, Uk Dominatrix, Pro Domina, Joi, Jerk Off Instructions, Milf Domination, Handjob, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot, Sperm, Semen, Forced Male Orgasm, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Latex Boots, Boot Fetish

https://k2s.cc/file/752b29967bfbc