Ela Darling Electrosexed!

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 0,59 GB
Runtime: 00:55:04

Tags: Anal, Bdsm, Black Hair, Blonde, Bondage, Bottom, Buttplug
Cast: Ela Darling
Description: Latex dominatrix Siouxsie Q torments and pleasures Ela Darling while shes Bound and filled with an electrified buttplug! Tied down doggy style, Elas ass is covered in e-stim sticky pads while fucked to orgasm with an electrified vibrator! Ella serves her mistress with pussy licking and a hard fisting motivated by the pleasure and pain of her wired butt plug, the zapper, and the cattle prod!

Ela Darling Electrosexed!

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
House of Gord: Petal Bundle-Fucked Video clips added 01 Oct 2004 Bondage

Media:
Resolution: 720x480
File Size: 0,12 GB
Runtime: 00:08:06

Tags: Lady Serena, Adrianna Nicole Seven Petal, Bondage, Dildo, High Heels, Latex, Adrianna Nicole/ Seven/ Petal, Bundle Fuck Machine, Catsuits, Cinch Straps, Fucking Machines, High Heels, Inversion, Latex, Orgasm, Penetration, House Of Gord
Cast: Lady Serena, Adrianna Nicole Seven Petal
Description: Positioned in latex, then fucked and vibrated through system. However, perhaps not exactly the conventional method. Even the dildo is static and Petals jumping sort is portable. It seems very neat to watch being jammed on this dildo with way of a engine, original in flat manner, then inverted. (re-mastered online video duration: 8:06 SD format.

House of Gord: Petal Bundle-Fucked Video clips added 01 Oct 2004 Bondage

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
Absolute Femdom 13 Inch Fuck Drill

Media:
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 0,47 GB
Runtime: 00:20:53

Tags: Dildo, Strap On, Ass Worship, Absolute Femdom, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap On, Strap On Fucking, Big Dildo, Anal Play, Dildo, Pegging, Strapon Fucking, Strapon Sucking, Strapon Worship, Strapon Fuck, Strapon In Mouth, Ass Fuck, Ass Worship
Cast:
Description: Today I want to train this faggot slut to my perfect fuckhole, as this he has to be able to swallow all 13 inches from these giant fat mulatto cock. First I stretch the asshole with my thick rubber stick, make the bitch sniff a lot of .Now the juicy fuckhole is slowly penetrated with this brown monsterdick.It is so great to watch how the faggot slut squeals and suffer with my giant dick deep in her guts. As the viewer you have the best place to watch all the filthy and sloppy action from very near beside and from behind.Strap-On, Anal, Slut Training, Latex, Rubber , Glove Fetish.Category: STRAP-ON

Absolute Femdom 13 Inch Fuck Drill

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
Addiction Acquisition

Media:
Resolution: 2560x1440
File Size: 0,28 GB
Runtime: 00:05:35

Tags: Smoking, Latex, Femdom POV, Goddess Worship, Boots, ManyVids
Cast: GoddessT
Description: By the end of this clip you re going to realise how truly powerful I am, and how weak you are. As soon as I click my fingers I m dressed in pink latex and black shiny boots instantly making you feel inferior. But when I lght up that cork cigarette, the addiction really begins... ,

Addiction Acquisition

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
Young Goddess Kim - Lustrous Latex

Media:
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1,2 GB
Runtime: 00:18:16

Tags: Young Goddess Kim, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fetish, Foot, Foot Fetish, Goddess, Latex, Licking, Mistress, Pov, Worship, Young, Foot Worship, Rubber, Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Kim, Young Goddess Kim, Young Mistress, Goddess Kim, Goddess, Pov, Footworship, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Footdom, Foot Domination, Latex, Rubber, Female Supremacy, Fgoddess Worship, Hi
Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Description:

Young Goddess Kim - Lustrous Latex

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
DirtyTransDolls - Latex polish duties

Media:
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 0,19 GB
Runtime: 00:07:37

Tags: Latex, High Heels, Dirty Trans Dolls, Dirtytransdolls, Doll, Dungeon, High Heels, Latex
Cast:
Description: Before I start the day in my dungeon, my rubber doll and latexclad sissy maid have the duty of making my rubber catsuit all shiny.

DirtyTransDolls - Latex polish duties

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
FemmeFataleFilms - Boxed In - Super HD - Mistress Fox

Media:
File Size: 0,24 GB
Runtime: 00:04:43

Tags: Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Bondage, Femme Fatale Films, Femmefatalefilms, Foot Smelling, Foot Smothering, Foot Worship, Mistress Fox, Sweaty Feet
Cast:
Description: Mistress Foxs slave has been securely held in a bondage head box all day, a day during which she filmed a number of sessions and got extremely hot and sweaty in her sexy latex and spike heeled shoes. When she finally got around to giving her boxed slave some attention, her feet were exceptionally wet, sweaty and pungent! She makes him kiss, lick and suck her perfect, yet potent feet and with his head held in position in the bondage box, he could do nothing but exercise his tongue in the places she specifically desired.

FemmeFataleFilms - Boxed In - Super HD - Mistress Fox

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
Mistress Ezada Sinn, Madame Caramel, Governess Painless - Ass Worshipper Inverview

Media:
Resolution: 720x406
File Size: 0,11 GB
Runtime: 00:07:00

Tags: Joi, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Madame Caramel, Governess Painless, Facesitting, Face Fucking, Smothering, Cruel Facesit, Ass Worship, Ass Smother, Butt Drops, Woman Beating Man, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking
Cast:
Description: Today I joined Madame Caramel and Governess Painless to interview a slave that has applied for the ass worshiper position for Madame Caramels FemDom Ball.. So he has to show Us now what he can do, as this is a very important position with a lot of applicants. And since Madame Caramel accepted to see this slave because he is My property, he now risks not only being refused the position if he is not good enough, but also My punishment if he disappoints, or worse, embarasses Me. He should be very careful with all thats at stake here.The slave has to show passion at worshiping asses of all shapes and sizes, no matter what they are covered in: leather, latex or fabric. he has to make every Woman feel special when hes at Her ass, worshiping it, adoring it, licking it. he can also be able to serve as a human chair under a Ladys ass, if required. We have to feel that he is there for Our asses and only for that. Our asses should be more important for him than even breathing. Quite a difficult job, if you think about it, so will he manage to convince Us that he is up to it?#1 clip in category ASS WORSHIPCategory: ASS WORSHIP, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS LICKING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY

Mistress Ezada Sinn, Madame Caramel, Governess Painless - Ass Worshipper Inverview

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
Dumm, Duemmer.. Sklave: Der Arm des Gesetzes Kennt Keine Gnade

Media:
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 0,22 GB
Runtime: 00:20:15

Tags: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Big Tits, Big Toy, Black Hair
Cast: Carmen Rivera
Description: Dumb, dumber....slave One mans pleasure is another man’s pain this adage fits perfectly when the worlds dumbest slaves meet the most sadistic ladies. Contessa Barbara Calucci and Baronessa Carmen Rivera are extremely hard and merciless. Theres no escaping from the long arm of the law, which these dumb assholes get to experience first hand! Theres deep delving into the anal examinations in the jail shower cell: the upper extremities of the torment experts drill their victims guts up to the stop. Now, that theyve pushed their club law through, the two sadists pull out harder guns. High calibers in the form of XXL strap-ons blaze the trail through the endless expanse of the extremely stretched bowels. This stay in the mistresses torment chamber shall remain in vivid memory for these slave asses. And the moral of the story is: dont forget the soap in jail...! [Note: The spoken language in this film is German]

Dumm, Duemmer.. Sklave: Der Arm des Gesetzes Kennt Keine Gnade

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
Gorgeous vampire girl Anaya Leon, Tammie Lee

Media:
File Size: 0,56 GB
Runtime: 00:15:39

Tags: Babes, Big, Boots, British, Brunette, English, Halloween, Latex, Lingerie, Pussy, Shaved, Stockings, Tits, Toys, Vampire, Brunette, Femdom, Fetish, Toys
Cast:
Description:

Gorgeous vampire girl Anaya Leon, Tammie Lee

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
kinkyrubberworld Venus Doll

Media:
File Size: 0,38 GB
Runtime: 00:10:42

Tags: Koneko, Venus Doll, Vibrator, Threesome, Squirt, Latex, Kinky, Hitachi Orgasm, Fetish, Bisexual, Slave, Blowjob, Asian, Kinkyrubberworld, Bigirls, Bisexual, Bisexuell, Girl/Girl, Koneko, Latex Lara, Rubber, Rubbergirls, Venus Doll
Cast: Koneko, Venus Doll
Description: Latex Lara and the asian Queen Koneko are sharing a naked slave girl today. They first make the horny leashed girl watch them, to then pull her on the bed. Lara gets around and is checking out her blowjob skills while Koneko is watching, rubbing her and playing with Laras big boobs. She is sucking very well and Lara decided to get her fucked in doggy. Watch the venus doll be taken and see how aroused the three girls are! After a good fucking, well after fucking the girl senseless, she is made to lay on her back and the girls use fingers and a hitachi on her. First time with this strong vibrator and she is cuming squirming and squirting. Next time she must be tied down! So she can t prevent more cum and squirting

kinkyrubberworld Venus Doll