• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sadistic Ladies - Femfom Humiliation

vihasik

Registered
Mar 12, 2015
filez.name
Sadurnus - Ariel s red high heels!

I like my red high heels, they suit me well! As they suit me, I suit my slave when standing on his head. I step on it, trample on it, let him feel my hard feet that hold me on the streets or in the dirt, it also fits his face!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Mistress Ariel, Mistress, Facebusting, Facestanding, High Heels, Crush, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking

General Info:
File Name: Sadurnus - Ariel s red high heels!.mp4
Definition: FullHD
File Size: 366 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:57
Video: AVC,
Audio: AAC LC

Download Links:

Sadurnus - Ariel s red high heels!.mp4

vihasik

Registered
Mar 12, 2015
filez.name

Dita has a foot fetish session with this new guy who never visited her before, Jack. He's so scared someone will see him and that his bossy wife will learn about this session and beat his ass. When Jack arrives to Dita's place he has a jacket and a hat and sun glasses and even a scarf. He looks absolutely ridiculous as he's trying to stay stealthy. But you can tell how excited about this foot worship he really is. His wife doesn't let him near her feet and so this is the only way to fulfill his fantasy. "But no one can ever know!" he repeats to Dita several time during the session. Well, this might be a bad time to tell him that one camera will be filming him worshiping Dita's feet and that she will be live streaming this whole ting to her Instagram. Let's rather never tell him and hope his wife will never know. This is gonna be fun for Dita and this guy will surely enjoy her feet so very much...but maybe not the publicity...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Big Feet, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Soles Licking, Fetish, Foot

General Info:
File Name: Czech Soles - Dita - Foot fetish youtuber online streaming her footboy in secret.mp4
File Size: 627 MB
Duration: 00:16:47

Download Links:

Czech Soles - Dita - Foot fetish youtuber online streaming her footboy in secret.mp4

vihasik

Registered
Mar 12, 2015
filez.name

Today a Mistress friend and I have a slave at our disposal, who has the opportunity to show us if he really is a complete toilet. My friend starts, first with a little piss and then with a generous dose of shit, which goes straight into the mouth of our toilet. Before he can swallow everything, I get to fill his mouth again with lots of my delicious shit. The toilet will need some time to eat our fruits, so my friend and I have some fun stuffing a nice cock in his ass. While he finishes all the shit we have poured into his mouth, we break his ass and try to revive his little dick. Then we took turns plunging the strapon into his ass and when he has eaten all the shit, I start stimulating his cock with the vibrator. In a few seconds the toilet squirts out a lot of sperm. As you can see, he enjoyed the double ration of shit!

General Info:
File Name: FIRST SHIT THEN CUM.mp4
File Size: 455 MB
Duration: 00:16:29

Download Links:

FIRST SHIT THEN CUM.mp4