sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
CRISTI ANNS FOOT TEASE

Duration : 00:35:23
Size : 658.83 MB
Format : mp4
Resolution : 1280x720
This hot girl wears a miniskirt with off black pantyhose and white strappy heels! She smiles and comments as she walks around a bit and sits to cross and pose her legs nice and slow. Next she takes her time dangling her heels off before slipping out of the skirt and top. She shows off her hot body as she arch's and poses her feet, finally getting to just her PH to pose as she rubs at her cotton panel!

https://k2s.cc/file/c95fa460aa4d1

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Bluestone - Supernova 36 Worlds Collide

Duration : 00:12:45
Size : 567.13 MB
Xander summons Supernova to a crisis situation. He explains that he had opened a portal from an alternate reality through which came the Supernova from that reality. This alternate Supernova, played by Jenny Cherry, accuses Xander of purposefully pulling her through the portal which cannot be re-opened. Xander explains that the same person cannot exist in the same reality and unless one of them is killed and disintegrated, their very presence will start a chain reaction that will destroy the world. As a result of Xander's manipulation, the two Supernovas battle each other to the death! There is a lot of back-and-forth action with the alternate Supernova finally winning the battle by strangling Supernova with her own cape and then snapping her neck. The winner's reward turns out to be a Novanite-tipped arrow in the chest! Both Supernovas die in this awesome episode!

https://k2s.cc/file/a73d03713a67a

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Ava Minx playing in tan stockings

Duration : 00:24:59
Size : 936.96 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Ava Minx wanted nothing more than to relax in her hotel room after a long day. Retiring to the bathroom to pee, she was immediately captured upon her exit by a creep who had managed to sneak into the room! Handcuffed and tape gagged, the buxom blonde was powerless to stop the man from cutting and tearing off her clothing, groping her furiously before throwing her onto the bed and tearing off the remainder of her pantyhose before spanking her ass and hogtying her in tape to keep her from escaping. Before she knows what's happening, she'd ball-gagged, naked and tied to a chair, her legs held wide open by rope as she feebly thrashes them hoping to get free, her torn stocking still clinging to her shapely legs. The man begins to use a vibrator to give her a series of forced orgasms, while cutting off her air supply to heighten her distress! Once he tires of his games, he leaves her bound, gagged and exposed for the hotel staff to find and free...eventually!

https://k2s.cc/file/a6b12f755f60f

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Princess Camryn - Drained By Shiny Ass

Duration : 00:17:12
Size : 809.01 MB
You are aching so badly to stroke for me. You want to reach your hand down and begin touching your throbbing cock. But I want you to wait a moment and build up just a little bit of anticipation. Begin gently stroking your thighs, inching towards that member, but holding back until I allow you to touch. Even while staring at my ass in this tight, shiny bodysuit, you still keep your hands off. Obedience over everything. As your mind melts, you will do anything to stoke and cum. I will make you tribute over and over as I allow you to stroke. Giving you the gift of stroking and paying me. As I snap my fingers, you send.

https://k2s.cc/file/adf8bf3b3b066

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Abella Danger in black pantyhose

Duration : 00:21:25
Size : 702.17 MB
Nothing more exciting than a random sex act performed in a public place, and that's what you're about to witness. Abella Danger's really horny, and that means whatever trouble she's about to find will be highly immoral and downright filthy. Abella loves the thrill she gets from taking a risk, and today's sex act in an adult bookstore's arcade room could land her in jail. A prison sentence for public sex. It could also land her 10 inches of black meat. That's what makes her cunt so wet. Once inside the video screening booth, Abella hits pay dirt in the form of a super creepy, well-hung black man one booth over. When she sees his size and girth, Abella offers up all three holes, and she offers it up bareback. In addition to all three of Abella's holes, the creep on the other side of the wall puts all three gloryholes to work, which drives Abella crazy with desire! What a terrific slut!! Anal, Pantyhose, Big Dick, Ass to mouth, Teens, Cum swallow, Brunette, Shaved

https://k2s.cc/file/6c60de27eda36

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Becky - Eat Your Beta Cum For The Popular Girl

Duration : 00:08:04
Size : 434.6 MB
As the most popular girl in school I couldn't possibly be seen dating a total loser like you, so you will be completely friend zoned. You can hang out with me and my girlfriends, but you'll just be carrying my books, fetching my lunch, and doing my chores and stuff! Oh, and I need everyone to think you're totally gay - especially the hot guys I want to actually date! To make sure you ‿feel gay' you're gonna be eating A LOT of cum for me. Awe, I know you're not ‿really' gay, but you'll do it for me right. Why don't you taste you're cum for me right now? I wanna watch you do it now, beta male!

https://k2s.cc/file/996bfff5ddec2

sancho48

Registered
Jan 22, 2016
Miss Adrastea - Huge fun for Mistress huge frustration for chastity slut Part 1

Duration : 00:07:18
Size : 272.16 MB
Part1 of 2 After such a long time in that tight cock cage, you were so pleased today when Mistress told you she s gonna play with you little slut today. You were hoping so badly for a little relief when she tied you at that chair earlier today. But Mistress left you to have you ready there when she comes back home in the right mood to play. And finally there she is. Sitting on the bed next to you with her silky shiny suntan pantyhose. Maybe she ll stay, maybe she ll leave again, maybe she will allow you to melt out of your tight cock cage. She is laughing at your drooling locked up cock while she is playing with her fingertips around it. Teasing you with her divine nyloned legs and feet and even spreading her legs right in front of you to allow you a nie view at everything that is forbidden for you. Your only joy is to be the reason for the fun Mistress has right now. So wet and so badly hoping to get milked today. And finally, as Mistress is in a very generous mood today, she will milk all that bitch juice out of your tight cage. Huge load of cum, huge fun for Mistress, huge frustration for you chastity bitch

https://k2s.cc/file/fe60cb98138c8