• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

BDSM-Punished and Trained with Rope Bondage

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Natalia Forrest explains


Natalia Forrest will tell you about all functionality, including suction, infrared light, vibration, and electro therapy. She will also show you the various breast and nipple cups. And of course she will demonstrate it on her own boobs, which is always fun to watch! Natalia Forrest is awesome!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps
Audio: 185kbps






File size: 459.1 MB


Download Natalia Forrest explains
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Mistress Tangent & Cybill Troy - Pegged and Pounded

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Ms. Cybill Troy and Mistress Tangent Ready their bound Slave for pillaging. Ms Cybil torments his exposed ass with her cane till it's hot and ready to invade with their giant long black strap-on cocks.
They take turns hollowing his ass out until its sufficiently stretched to their liking. After they've had their fun, and delight in using slave's mouth to graciously lick off every last drop of ass cum as thanks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 397.4 MB


Download Mistress Tangent & Cybill Troy - Pegged and Pounded
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Cherry Torn and the Vertical Gingerbread

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

As you may have seen in other galleries, we built a plywood cutout of a woman's figure and covered it with padding and black upholstery. This made a delightful custom and contoured platform for strapping or Saran wrapping a woman to. The cutout allows the woman to be tightly, rigidly and effectively anchored flat, and, providing the woman is of similar size to the cutout, makes it easy to bind all parts of her body with ease.

The reference to the name 'Gingerbread' is because, after we built the platform, we felt that it resembled a gingerbread cookie after covering it with the padding and upholstery. Once we decided to mount our padded platform to the wall, it became the 'Vertical Gingerbread'.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:47
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1437kbps
Audio: 62kbps






File size: 401.5 MB


Download Cherry Torn and the Vertical Gingerbread
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Naughty Girls Need The Hairbrush

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Masie has been mouthing off the her Mum all day and shes had enough! Company is coming, so she is taken up to her room and made to kneel on all fours on the bed as her knickers are taken down and her bare bottom is spanked soundly with Mums hand before the hairbrush is applied without mercy to a very tearful naughty girl!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3862kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 216.3 MB


Download Naughty Girls Need The Hairbrush
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Cheyenne Jewel - Not TV For You

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Cheyenne Jewel's boyfriend is watching his favorite TV show when she walks into the room in sexy lingerie. "You're not a window," he whines, so she stuffs a stocking in his mouth, sits on his face to him, tortures his cock and balls and humiliates him verbally. Then she lifts and carries him, giving him a biceps job and some muscle fucking along the way, and spanks his ass. You get lots of closeups - and this might turn out to be one of your favorite shows.

Format: m4v
Duration: 22:10
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2471kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 422.3 MB


Download Cheyenne Jewel - Not TV For You
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Lucia Love & Kylie Nymphette - "Bound To Cum"

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Join the naughty Kylie Nymphette as she ties the gorgeous Lucia Love up and her to cum over and over again with a vibrating wand! Get your Cock out and Jerk it while you have a front row seat to watch these filthy babes get extremely wet. You love nothing more than watching a helpless woman being to cum... Do you think Lucia can handle it, or is she bound to cum?

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5816kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 325.2 MB


Download Lucia Love & Kylie Nymphette - "Bound To Cum"
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Alone

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Two videos are included in this update. The first video features MummyEd as he discovers that there really is a 'Bondage Santa Claus'. MummyEd unpacks three boxes of gear which we received from a fan of the website. Among the gifts is a pair of unique Mckenzie Mitts! In the second video our intern Petgirl Kako (FetLife) plays with a self-bondage fantasy, but after securing herself she discovers that she is not alone. Yikes!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps






File size: 423.2 MB


Download Alone
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Paige Turnah - Paige Is In Control

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Paige Turnah wears stockings and uses her feet. Cum On Paige on SpankBang now! Starring Paige Turnah

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2148kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 330.5 MB


Download Paige Turnah - Paige Is In Control
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Jacqueline Dubois & Samantha Woodley - Editorial Judgement

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Dishonesty and lying cost Samantha Woodley a caning to remember across her bare cheeks as she's told to bend over by magazine editor Jacqueline Dubois. In this last ever video, only recently discovered in our video archive, Samantha bends over watched by Abigail Whittaker in Editorial Judgment. This is a classic video, not to be missed

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 103kbps






File size: 207.2 MB


Download Jacqueline Dubois & Samantha Woodley - Editorial Judgement
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Folsom 2016

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Once again the Folsom Fair in San Francisco tops our list for kinky and outrageous public events. The Folsom Fair is a giant street fair open to people over 18 and features all thinks related to leather, sex, kink, fetish, nudity, pet play, flogging, bondage, alternative lifestyle and general madness. The fair was started years ago by the gay leather community and has blossomed into an international event with hundreds of thousands attending each year. The Folsom Fair has also inspired similar fairs around the world.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 415.8 MB


Download Folsom 2016
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Anastasia Pierce & Melissa Jacobs - Elbows Strapped & Deep Kissing

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

This is a very sexual bondage girl/girl fantasy where you have two mistresses for yourself. You are with them in their dungeon and you fantasize about them taking turns at tying each other elbows and wrists with thick and strong leather straps. Then taking over the other with sensual dominations and deep tongue kisses. All of that while they talk dirty to you and order you to masturbate while you watch. Its very sensual with lots of kissing, lots of teasing with their beautiful legs in stockings, and struggling in tight elbow bondage while gagged.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2117kbps
Audio: 160kbps






File size: 297.1 MB


Download Anastasia Pierce & Melissa Jacobs - Elbows Strapped & Deep Kissing
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Lola You Will Suck My Boyfriend

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

"Listen to me whore, you are going to worship my feet because I said so." Lola obediently takes off Jennifer's socks and sneakers. She kisses Jennifer sweaty foot. Jennifer tells Lola to open her whore mouth and shoves her foot inside. Jennifer enjoys her popsicle while Lola sucks and licks her feet. "Choke on it like a whore. Wrap your lips around my toes. Now bob. Bob your head like a god little whore." Lola sits there bobbing on Jennifer's toes with her hands behind her back. "Wrap your lips around my toes!" Jennifer grabs Lola's hair and fucks her mouth with her foot. Jennifer then shows Lola how to suck cock. "You are a whore for a reason. I am going to teach you how to suck cock. This clip is amazing. Jennifer is so sexy the way she teaches whore Lola how to suck cock. Lola will have to suck Jennifer's boyfriends cock when he is Tipsy and Jennifer doesn't feel like it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
Audio: 148kbps






File size: 337.3 MB


Download Lola You Will Suck My Boyfriend
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Rich Girl Poor Girl to Worship Feet and Dress Her

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

This was the first time Brat Princess Jennifer used her poor servant girl Lola. "Bob on my foot like a cock Lola!" Jennifer loves to humiliate her by making Lola bob on her foot with her hands kept behind her back. "Bob on it Lola. Keep bobbing." Jennifer loves the power she feels over Lola. She likes watching her humiliate herself by bobbing her whore mouth on her foot. "You dirty little whore. You like it don't you?" "Let me see your paws." Lola is not allowed to wear fingernails. Jennifer wants them clipped short so they don't snag her stockings. Jennifer has nails so she can't risk snagging her stockings by putting them on herself. She makes Lola help her on with her stockings. Jennifer is such a bitch to Lola. She wants a perfect line up the back of her leg. Jennifer lets Lola know she will be giving her a beating. Lola then helps Princess Jennifer on with her dress and shoes. "You have to hurry. I have to fit your beating into my schedule. If I don't get enough time I'll just beat you harder with the time I have. Open your mouth." Jennifer shoves her stockings in her whore mouth. Jennifer drags Lola off to her beating. This is probably the hottest Jennifer Lola clip Ever!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 148kbps






File size: 437.0 MB


Download Rich Girl Poor Girl to Worship Feet and Dress Her
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Sophia Grace, Matt Williams

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Sophia Grace, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob
Video language: English

This is Sophia Grace first scene with Sexaully Broken, a brutal orgasms and deepthroating face fuck. This first scene separates the professionals, from the amateurs.
Bound spread with hard metal cuffs and chains, Sophie is blindfolded and completely helpless. She knows that there is cock coming for her throat, but knowing and experiencing breath control, orgasms
and a brutal face fucking are two different things. We destroy Sophia with cock, it's one long non-stop attack on her throat. She drools all over herself while we make her cum, and deny her air. In the end she is just like every other model, broken, cum sotted, and not sure what just happened. That how we like our little cock suckers, dazed and confused.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:49
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1346kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 106.0 MB


Download Sophia Grace, Matt Williams
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Don't Mess With A Mob Operation

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

I've been running a lucrative chop shop for the mob since 1990 and things are going very, very well for the mob and for me. I operate under the guise of an autobody shop and have chopped tens of thousands of cars without a hitch. A few weeks ago rich blonde Jeannie Blaze brought in her gorgeous S series Mercedes and I made a ton of money on the parts. Unfortunately she keeps coming around asking if her car is done and today she confronts me with an attitude threatening to call the cops. I pull my g on her and the uppity bitch up against the wall. I quickly rope up her arms behind her back and then shove her down onto her knees. She gets up and tries to escape, but I stop her at the door and shove her down again. I pull out her huge big tits and grope them before putting the MILF in a nice tight chest harness. The dumb blonde keeps running her mouth threatening the to scream and she starts getting fiesty. She struggles and tries to grab my rope to prevent me from adding more bondage. Jeannie makes futile attempts to punch me with her unbound hands and I laugh. I am determined to get her all tied up and she kicks and struggles like a bull trying to get up again but I push her down and then I straddle her legs to rope up her ankles. The little MILF is stronger than she looks and I threaten to call my back up crew. I smack her ass a few times to settle her down, but she is determined to make this as difficult as possible. You shouldn't have messed with a mob operation darlin. You'll be in the land fill tonight with the unusable parts of your precious Mercedes. I finally hogtie the bitch and she calms down slightly and becomes more compliant. I add a crotch rope to her bondage burying the rope deeply into her pussy. I tire of her spewing from the mouth so I peel down my silk panties and them into her big damn mouth. The blonde brat spits them out and I push them deeper inside her mouth this time and wrap her head with elastic bandage. Jeannie fights and tries to bite me so I continue wrapping the elastic around her head and up around her eyes in a tight blindfold. Finally she is subdued and sobs into her gag. I straddle her bound body and off I go leaving the rich bitch helplessly bound, gagged and blindfolded crying like a baby..

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3397kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 355.9 MB


Download Don't Mess With A Mob Operation
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Don't Mess With A Mob Operation Pt 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

I've been running a lucrative chop shop for the mob since 1990 and things are going very, very well for the mob and for me. I operate under the guise of an autobody shop and have chopped tens of thousands of cars without a hitch. A few weeks ago rich blonde Jeannie Blaze brought in her gorgeous S series Mercedes and I made a ton of money on the parts. Unfortunately she keeps coming around asking if her car is done and today she confronts me with an attitude threatening to call the cops. I pull my g on her and the uppity bitch up against the wall. I quickly rope up her arms behind her back and then shove her down onto her knees. She gets up and tries to escape, but I stop her at the door and shove her down again. I pull out her huge big tits and grope them before putting the MILF in a nice tight chest harness. The dumb blonde keeps running her mouth threatening the to scream and she starts getting fiesty. She struggles and tries to grab my rope to prevent me from adding more bondage. Jeannie makes futile attempts to punch me with her unbound hands and I laugh. I am determined to get her all tied up and she kicks and struggles like a bull trying to get up again but I push her down and then I straddle her legs to rope up her ankles. The little MILF is stronger than she looks and I threaten to call my back up crew. I smack her ass a few times to settle her down, but she is determined to make this as difficult as possible. You shouldn't have messed with a mob operation darlin. You'll be in the land fill tonight with the unusable parts of your precious Mercedes. I finally hogtie the bitch and she calms down slightly and becomes more compliant. I add a crotch rope to her bondage burying the rope deeply into her pussy. I tire of her spewing from the mouth so I peel down my silk panties and them into her big damn mouth. The blonde brat spits them out and I push them deeper inside her mouth this time and wrap her head with elastic bandage. Jeannie fights and tries to bite me so I continue wrapping the elastic around her head and up around her eyes in a tight blindfold. Finally she is subdued and sobs into her gag. I straddle her bound body and off I go leaving the rich bitch helplessly bound, gagged and blindfolded crying like a baby..

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3395kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 336.2 MB


Download Don't Mess With A Mob Operation Pt 2
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Asiana Starrs First Time - Milf Gigi & Asiana Starr

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Sexy Asiana Starr comes over to visit because she's never been tied up by a girl and she is just hot to trot to experience it. I put her on her knees between my legs and I stroke her beautiful face. Relax doll, you're in good hands. We talk about her website and how I fantasize about her all the time as I am binding her arms behind her back crushing the elbows together nice and tight. Asiana moans a bit as I cinch the rope and I can tell she is totally getting off on this. I pull her dress aside exposing her gorgeous big tits and I carress them. Voluptuous Asiana is so submissive and she is really enjoying every single thing I do to her. I strap a super big ballgag into her mouth and strap it in on the last hole. Poor lovely girl winces in pain and the drool starts immediately. I fondle her pussy before adding more rope. I put a chest harness of her making her tits pop out seductively. The more I yank the rope the more sexy Asiana moans. She gets herself on the floor and rolls around getting me super hot and wet. I add a very tight crotch rope that splits her sweet pussy in two giving her a camel toe. Right on your sweet spot babydoll. Asiana's nipples harden and she rolls ass up. OMG!!! She is just so damn hot. I cross her ankles and put her in a tight hogtie. I decide to mess with her a bit and I put tweezer nipple clamps on my new bondage toy. Poor helpless Asiana squeals through her ballgag. I put m hands between her legs and the slut is soaking wet!! Oh hell yes, just the way I like them. I plant a wet juicy ballgag kiss on her and leave the bound beauty struggling and moaning on the rug in a sweet combination of pleasure and pain. What a sight to see!! I aim to please and I know Asiana truly enjoyed her very first time tied by a female!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2487kbps
Audio: 154kbps






File size: 306.6 MB


Download Asiana Starrs First Time - Milf Gigi & Asiana Starr
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Here Kitty Kitty

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

In this video we locked her in RigidCuff stocks and left her in the backyard garden dirt with her ankles chained to a stake in the ground. It was a fairly warm day, so she didn't suffer too much. She was also locked in a chastity belt with her signature metal butt plug firmly embedded in her ass, and the chastity belt made sure it couldn't be removed. All in all, I think she was a happy camper, especially when her cat came to see what she was up to. Although Greyhound appeared to be unhappy, we knew that she was exactly where she wanted to be.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 322.4 MB


Download Here Kitty Kitty
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Two Semi-Suspended & Semi-Hogtied Damsels Get Taken Advantage

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Lisa called it a team-building exercise. But really it was a way to lure both of her sexy secretaries into her clutches. Amanda and Sandra reported to the lower level as ordered, but once there, they were tethered together, half hogtied, ballgagged and have their perfectly pantyhosed pussies exposed with their one leg hoisted high in the air. Just like Lisa ordered. What builds teams better than shared adversity? A shared reward is what Lisa has in mind. With an aggressive tug, she tears the nylon from the girls crotches and takes her time wringing orgasms out of her captive employees.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4965kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 406.9 MB


Download Two Semi-Suspended & Semi-Hogtied Damsels Get Taken Advantage