• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

BDSM-Punished and Trained with Rope Bondage

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Asian Beauty Fucked By His Jilted Wife Nyssa Nevers

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

I found out my husband has been having a sugar affair with an Asian busty beauty Nyssa Nevers. He's been draining our savings account and I am determined to get her out of the picture before I wind up in the poor house. I stalk her for a few days to find out she spends her free time in a local dive bar smelling and partying. I approach her bragging about being rich and promising her a good time. Once she hears the word money the dollar signs go off in her brain and the bimbo is like putty in my hands. I bring her to my bed handing her a spiked juice and soon she's completely out. I seize the opportunity to string the big tit slut up. Nyssa thinks I tied her up for some kinky sex but instead I climb on top of her to rough her up with my strap-on making her to suck my cock getting it nice and wet for her pussy. I roll her on her belly jamming my cock into her pussy and fucking her hard. Nyssa cries and begs for mercy but I just pound her pussy even harder. Next I roll her on her back spreading her frog tied thighs wide so I can fuck her missionary style. When I tire of this I make her suck more dick then climb onto the cock to ride it like the whore she is. I smack her big tits then push her off my cock. Nyssa is crying like a baby promising to leave my husband alone, but it is way too late for that. I make a big ballgag into her slutty mouth adding to her humiliation by putting a blow job bib around her neck. Nyssa's eyes widen in fear as I let her in on my plans to invite my husband's old man friends over for her to suck their cocks all night long then leave her helplessly bound, gagged and struggling waiting for the men to arrive ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 361.6 MB


Download Asian Beauty Fucked By His Jilted Wife Nyssa Nevers
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Milf Gigis Bondage Fantasies - Its Not A Sin If Mommy Fucks You Maria Jade

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Pretty Maria Jade comes home from school anxiously awaiting some playtime with her blowup boy. Lately she's been having sexual urges and she knows she must stay a virgin until marriage. She practices with the doll to quell the tingling in her pussy. I come home from work and find my girl in bed with the blowup. I ask her if she's been getting the sensation in her pink private parts and she shyly tells me. She hasn't done anything with any boys yet because she knows that is a sin. I tell her to trust mommy to cure her urges. It isn't a sin if mommy does it ... I tell Maria she'll need to be bound so that she doesn't hurt herself when the cock enters her pussy. I come back wearing a strap on and roll my bound girl onto her back. Very, very slowly I enter her virgin pussy and begin to fuck her. Maria is confused and question me but I silence her and tell her to relax so that the tingles can grow into a really good feeling. I fuck her for a while this way then flip her over ass up and mount her doggy style. Maria begins to moan in pleasure and I decide to teach her some cock sucking skills. I have her spit on the cock to get it wet then get it all the way into her mouth deep throating it. I kiss my girl and I am so very happy to help her. I promise her an orgasm that will leave her calm and contented but first she needs her mouth stuffed and gagged so that she doesn't scream when the orgasm hits. I shove her panties into her mouth and cleave gag her then put her back in the ass up position she seemed to enjoy the most. I fuck her with abandon until her body quivers and shakes and explodes in a giant orgasm. Mommy knows best my dear ... it's not a sin if mommy does it. I cuddle and kiss Maria leaving her satiated and content...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 368.2 MB


Download Milf Gigis Bondage Fantasies - Its Not A Sin If Mommy Fucks You Maria Jade
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Face Fucked & Pussy Ravaged By Her Jilted Sugar Momma

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Sultry blonde Adara Jordin and I have been lovers for two years now and I simply adore her. I take good care of her as her sugar momma and she brings me so much joy. We snuggle on the bed and I can tell there's something off about Adara tonight. She stutters and stammers then tells me she fucked a man and decided she's no longer a lesbian. I totally go ballistic and choke her out. Once she's limp I strip off all her clothing leaving her naked wearing her over the knee stiletto boots I bought her. I tie up her arms behind her back and smack her across the face to wake her up. When Adara opens her eyes she barely has time to register that I am wearing my big black dildo strap-on and I am furious. I make the cock deeply into her mouth face fucking her roughly pushing the big thing down her throat. I roll the bimbo slut over and fuck her pussy hard and cruelly. Adara cries and her makeup runs down her face. I mount her doggie style shoving the cock in down to the balls and I gag her with my hand making her choke and gag while her pussy gets pounded. I pull the cheating whore onto my cock and make her ride it like the whore she is. Adara cries and begs me to forgive her swearing off dick for the rest of her life, but I don't believe her ... I slap her face and pull her head off the bed face fucking her brutally then pull her legs up and drive my big black cock into her pussy but I am still not convinced she's learned a lesson. I mount her slobbering face ramming her mouth until she chokes and sobs. I decide I am keeping her all weekend shoving a bandana into her big mouth and gagging her with layers of elastic. Then I tie her ass up in a hogtie and kiss her leaving her alone bound, gagged, whimpering and sobbing wondering when I will return to and abuse her holes again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 497.5 MB


Download Face Fucked & Pussy Ravaged By Her Jilted Sugar Momma
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Helena Locke & Alana Cruise - Bad Little Kitty

Release Year: 2019
Genres: pussy eating, pussy worship, orgasm control, submissive sluts, licking, female domination
Video language: English

Alana Cruise has a tendency to be a bad little kitty, most likely because she loves to get attention from her owner Helena Locke. Helena naturally is always happy to give her that attention and make her squirm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2012kbps
Audio: 155kbps






File size: 109.9 MB


Download Helena Locke & Alana Cruise - Bad Little Kitty
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Slutty Crossdressing Sissy Gets Strapon Fucked by Horny Mistress

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

After being dressed up like some cheap whore, the sissy awaits their fate. In walks Mistress Toro with her long strapon, hungry for some crossdressed pussy. She walks over to the sissy and reaches inside her, feeling her way with her fingers. After shes stretches the sissy out a bit, she pushes her long dick deep into the sissy's ass pussy, and fucks her relentlessly. The sissy moans and groans in between thrusts, all the while Mistress Toro verbally humiliates her in her sensual and sexual voice. Mistress Toro then takes the dick with her hands and fucks the sissy even harder, making the bitch moan and cry even louder.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 147kbps




File size: 258.3 MB


Download Slutty Crossdressing Sissy Gets Strapon Fucked by Horny Mistress
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Italian lezdom

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Italian slave mistress lesbian lezdom,popular and features more Italian Lesbian

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1981kbps
Audio: 74kbps






File size: 266.6 MB


Download Italian lezdom
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Amazonian sap

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

We fade in on the beautiful Wonder-Woman making her way through the exterior of an evil vampire's lair. We learn via voice-over that she easily made her way through the villainess' minions as she kicks her way into the building. She finds the demon slumbering in her bedroom and moves in to take her down, but she's taken aback by the evildoer's beauty. It distracts her long enough for the vampire to awaken and quickly the with a magic pendant. Velvets smiles, baring fangs as she makes Wonder-Woman give up the sources of her power (her bracelets, tiara, and boots), only to trap her in a powerful sleeper hold that renders WW instinctive.

Our protagonist awakens moments later, tied to a table as the vampiress makes her way to her. She covers her body in a special oil designed to paralyze her as it enhances her pain receptors. Little by little, the vampire sucks sap (biting is shown, but not actual sap) from Wonder-Woman's body. She suckles on her feet, legs, wrists, and finally her neck... draining her to the point of . WW moans, her eyes rolling... until the darkness finally washes over her.

The final scene: Wonder-Woman awakening in a hog-tied position, her eyes filled with fear as the vampiress prepares her for a final meal. She shoves an apple into the 's mouth and takes another bite out of her exposed feet before leaving her there, squirming and weak, unable to break free as the camera fades to black.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1446kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 290.3 MB


Download Amazonian sap
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Femdom Fuck Machine

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Crop, Deepthroat, Dildo, Dominatrix, Female Slave, Femdom, Fetish, Fishnets, foot fetish, Foot Worship, Gaping, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Latex, Leather, Lesbian, LezDom, Pet Play, Pussy Eating, Spanking, Straight, Strap On
Video language: English

See submissive babe Alice Wayne being penetrated by domina Zara DuRose's femdom fuck machine in today's BDSM House of Taboo episode by DDF Network! The curvy Russian babe with amazing natural tits gets spanked, ass fucked and dominated by her British mistress in this cock-hardening masterpiece of pure submission! Zara DuRose spanks her handcuffed playmate and makes her lick her pussy after removing that gagball from her face. With a strap-on around her hips, the redhead bangs that curvy hottie's butt doggy style and later attaches that sex toy to her subby's face, so she can ride on it until she orgasms!

Today's dark chamber of pure submission action movie is packed with hardcore lesbian BDSM sex, which you don't wanna miss! See those two horny vixens in this epic 4K lesbian femdom porn and enjoy some close-up shots of intense pussy licking and ass fucking. Tattooed British dominatrix Zara DuRose rubs her clit all over Alice Wayne's gorgeous face until she orgasms. Such a hot redhead domina, right? Doesn't she look absolutely powerful in her fishnet pantyhose and lates corset?

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1013kbps
Audio: 126kbps






File size: 195.3 MB


Download Femdom Fuck Machine