• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

BDSM-Punished and Trained with Rope Bondage

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36

Roxy C-What is a fiddle

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

We found a new girl and you'll never guess where she is from. Roxy is from next door! Quite literally. She is not a model, but she is our neighbor girl! She is very cute, and a little oblivious about bondage and shoots. We asked if she wanted to try a fiddle. 'What is a fiddle?', said Roxy. That's a perfect start. But first, we asked her to get naked, which was probably more scary for her than the fiddle. We locked her in a chastity belt so she wouldn't feel so exposed. Then we locked her in a RigidFiddle model '8' and told her it is possible to get out. Fun times! Roxy is (of cours) readily available for any custom shoots you have in mind, she wants to do more and earn a little cash!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13693kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 453.9 MB


Download Roxy C-What is a fiddle
​
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36

Be rough with me until I cum hard

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Kink, Slave, Mouth Spreader, Chastity belt, Whipped.
Video language: English

I'm a really horny obedient slave girl when I wear a chastity belt. I love it when my man has his way with me and is in complete control. He uses all of my holes in this video. Sticking a bunch of toys in my ass when he wants to and I have no choice but to take it. I also wear a spider gag the whole time that makes me drool throughout the video and he sticks his dick in my mouth whenever he pleases. After a whole lot of pain and suffering he is happy with my obedience, he finally takes of my chastity belt and begins to fuck me. But he already did a all of the work, so he lets me fuck myself with his dick. I'm so happy when I finally get his hard cock inside my wet pussy... I have multiple orgasms while riding his dick, getting fucked in a lot of positions, at the end I get a huge facial, and he leaves me wandering what the fuck actually happened..

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC






File size: 299.4 MB


Download Be rough with me until I cum hard
​
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36

A Pretty Slaves Task feat. Goddess Snow & Raevyn Rose

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Tied up in rope, she's been waiting all day for attention from her Goddess. With that in mind, I've decided to let her out and walk her through her paces in cock sucking. First I'm going to get her nice and warmed up with the Hitachi. Being in the closet all day can really stiffen a girl up. Then she'll show me her skills by sucking my strap-on like the little slut she is.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2567kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 241.0 MB


Download A Pretty Slaves Task feat. Goddess Snow & Raevyn Rose
​