HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tight Crotchrope and a Hooded Hogtie part 1
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
I haven't seen Illustrious around for a few years, but I am happy that she's back. She still looks great and I was looking forward to seeing her tight body in bondage once again. The clips starts with her arms tied overhead and cleave gagged. I start by manhandling her for a while. I turn her around and smack her ass for a while as well, before I tie her legs apart to an old rake. I then continue slapping her ass and inner thighs. I pick her up and turn her around. I tightly crotchrope her and then pull the rope up and out, pulling her hips away from the wall. I continue groping and manhandling my bound captive. I finally leave her alone to endure her bondage and the crotchrope. When I return, I manhandle and smack her ass for a short while longer before releasing the pressure on her pussy. I untie her wrists from above and position her under the overhead hoist.
Bdsm Sex Videos JJ Plush Wants To Be Hogtied a True Story part 1
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Video language: English
The shoot consisted of JJ in tight bondage, but she was standing with a neckrope. She disappointingly said with a pouty face, "I'm not going to be hogtied?" I told her after the shoot she'd be hogtied. After the shoot we went and got a bite to eat and then I did just that. I tied her legs together thoroughly in 6 places. She mentioned that her calves were tied so tight, that it was making her legs tremble. Not wanting her to fall on her face, I sit her in a chair and start on her arms. I had her wrists temporarily tied and JJ is trying to take advantage of that. I grab her by her hair and roughly grab her tits as I see this. I tie her elbows together tight! Then I tie her forearms in several different places. After making a few adjustments, I chicken wing her. Then a lot more rope around her upper torso. This clip is mostly on camera tying and you get to hear a little bit of friendly banter at the same time.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio part 1
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
After a summer of moving, I am finally in the new studio and Kimmy lee gets to be the first to experience it. As with most first time models, I want to get an idea of what Kimmy is capable of. I grope, spank, and manhandle Kimmy and she seems to like it... so far so good. I crotchrope her and bind her legs. I am using some stiff flea market rope, so it takes a while to get her legs bound. I spank and fondle her more before I untie her neckrope and seat her. This is where Part 1 ends.
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
The door opens and Amanda hops out into the fresh air. She's gagged with a rag and gray tape. She's bound with extremely rough and abrasive coconut rope...any movement or struggle and the rope bites into her tender flesh. She's leashed and wearing a cowbell around her neck... this way he always knows where she's at in case she manages to get off her leash, although that is highly unlikely. Her ankles are bound so she must hop to keep up with her captor. She tires and tries to stop... He smacks her ass and she whimpers and starts hopping again. She breathes heavy as she tries to keep up while severely gagged and wearing heels in the loamy sand. He finally stops and positions her up against a large post. He removes her leash and the cowbell. He then unties her elbows. He lifts her straight up and positions her arms around the post. He uses the barbed wire like coconut rope to tightly tie her waist to the post. Amanda moans as the rope digs in. Her captor then briefly examines his prize .
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Making Sure She Doesn't Steal My Booze Again part 1
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
Illustrious Rouge is seated with her wrists bound behind her back. I long spreader bar keeps her shapely legs spread nicely. Her waist is bound to the chair as well. She struggles around testing her bonds, but she tries not to be to loud as she knows she's in enough trouble as it is. You see the other day when I went to work she drank all my booze and then decided to take my bicycle out for a ride. I don't know exactly what happened, but I do know I have a bent rim now. Today she's going to stay uncomfortably restrained and gagged while I am at work to insure that this doesn't happen again. Soon I am strapping a big white ballgag in her mouth. I also have more rope. I start by wrapping rope around her chest. Once I have a nice chest harness applied, I remove her ballgag and stuff 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I make sure they stay there, by wrapping her head with multiple wraps of gray tape. Next I tie some rope into each of her pigtails. I then snip away the fabric around he.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps
Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English
Mina is dressed in a mesh catsuit and thigh high boots. She is gagged in a silver harness ball-gag. Her legs are tied together at her ankles and above the knees. She is bound tightly at the elbows and wrists, with a rope leading through the d-ring in the harness ball-gag tightly securing her head in place pulled back to wards her tightly tied elbows. The position is tight and unrelenting. She is then secured against the foot of the bed with her wrists high above, behind her back in a strappado like position. Finally a chest harness is added and then that is tightly tied down to her ankles pulling her down into a rather uncomfortable predicament. There is definitely some real discomfort and a challenge here for Mina as she endures this bondage. A wonderfully simple but effective shoot.
Tina was a bad-bad girl, making a mess in the kitchen and playing lesbian games with her friend. She looks as wholesome as all get out, but under that innocent exterior is a top notch cock sucker that can deep throat as well as the most experienced porn slut.
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Youre Going To Break Me Like a Wild Horse part 1
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
That's a quote from Angel, although I don't remember if it's in Part 1 or 2. Angel is a brat and definitely needs to be broken. I start by slapping her ass and roughly manhandling her. I've soon ripped open her blouse and lifted her skirt. I grab her by her long hair and position her using her tits as a handle. I grab a length of rope and crotchrope Angel. I pull up hard on it while I pull her head back by her hair. I smack her ass before ordering her to stand with her legs spread. She's already following instructions better than before we started. I pull up a chair and Angel is seated. I rope her waist to the chair, before cleave gagging her with an ace bandage. I continue adding rope and soon her ankles are bound and her thighs are spread and tied. Many wraps of black tape are applied over her gag, making it excruciatingly tight. I leave Angel to endure her bondage.
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
I remove her harness gag, but the strap marks remain. Yes it was on tight! I roughly grab her by her hair and give her tits a few hard squeezes. I then tie a length of rope into her hair. Soon after, I'm gagging her with the shiny satin panties she was wearing earlier. They are sealed in nice and tight with clear tape. I put her on the cold hard concrete floor. I add a rope to her ankles and I tie it up high on the post. I lift her up so that her back is on the seat of the chair. I pull her legs up higher on the post until just her shoulders are supported by the chair seat. Another rope is attached to her chest harness and tied up and out. The chair is then removed and she is left hanging. Her wrists are tied to the base of the post. Poor Illustrious is hanging without much support, so I add a crotchrope and tie it off overhead as well! Aren't I nice? I go ahead and make use of the rope I tied in her hair earlier. It is tied to the base of the post as well. She has a great figure, an.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
After a long absence, I welcome her back with some tight bondage! I walk her in and she sits down in a sturdy chair. I start off by clasping my hand over her mouth and under her chin as I squeeze her tits. They seem to be quite a bit larger than what I remember! I pull her arms behind her back as I continue manhandling her. She seems to be enjoying this part... at least a little. What comes next might be a bit of a surprise, but I then grab a bundle of rope and I start binding her. Her arms are soon bound behind her back. I tie them crossed towards the middle of her back. I don't go to extreme as she hasn't been tied up in several years, and she'll be in bondage for quite some time. I stop and take a break to grope her tits again... I still think they're bigger. By the time I'm done she has a nice chest harness and rope bra. I tell her to struggle for me while I sit back and watch. It's obvious that she still has to much movement and she needs a gag. I take care of the gag first, by s.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
I gag Penny tightly with and Ace bandage and then I bind up her tits nice and tight. I take a few moments to slap flick her freshly bound tits before I start adding more rope. Soon I have her upper bound and her arms in a reverse prayer. I have another gag in mind before I hogtie her, so I remove her cleave gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps
Release Year: 2015
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
I help her to her feet, before lifting her and placing her on top of a round table. I slap and grab her ass now that it is accessible. I remove her shoes and then I stringently tie her crossed ankles to her thighs. I then bring the rope up and around her waist to ensure it won't slip toward her knees. More rope is used to cinch as necessary. I tie a rope to the ropes behind her neck. I use it to pull her chest up off the table. Now we can see and grope her huge tits again! I next tie her feet back to her knees. I add more rope to her knees. It is then run out and around the base of the table to her other knee. This keeps her knees apart and ensures she can't slide back. I sit back as Rachel struggles for our enjoyment. She for sure doesn't look like she's having a good time now, in fact she almost looks angry.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rin Transported to the Woods and Tree Tied part 3
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rincompletely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rubee Punished for Tardiness part 1
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
I think she does it on purpose, but who cares. Rubee looks good in her tight shiny leggings, flimsy cotton tank top, and heels. I enjoy groping and manhandling Rubee, before turning her around and smacking her meaty ass. I need rope, so I grab her tit and lead her over to the bench, where I grab a bundle. I roughly grope her tits once again, even picking her up off the ground by them. I tie the rope around her neck before gagging her with my fingers and then with an old shop rag and clear tape. Once she's gagged I continue smacking her ass and roughly manhandling her. Her tank top is ripped exposing her small tits with long nipples. I grab more rope and get busy with it. Before long she is tightly crotchroped, and her legs are bound with many bands of cinched rope.
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rachel's Legs Spread Hogtie part 2
Release Year: 2015
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
I tie and cinch Rachel's arms in a reverse Prayer position before I finally remove her neckrope and hood. I snip off her panties, which have been wedged deep in her pussy and pull them off and out from under the buried crotchrope. I shove them in her mouth and order her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I then tape them in with a full roll of microfoam tape, before helping her to the floor. Poor Rachel's nose is all stuffed up and she struggles to breathe with the panties taped so tightly in her mouth. She eventually starts to choke and I remove her gag. I tell her that if she's quiet, I'll give her a treat and wait a bit. I tie a spreader bar to her ankles. A rope is tied to it and pulled to the post in front of her. Her chest harness is pulled to the post behind her.
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Reverse Prayer Hogtie for Wenona part 4
Release Year: 2015
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
I give Wenona a few minutes to adjust to her strict hogtie, but I'm not done with her yet. Soon I tie her head back utilizing a ring riveted into her gag. She is nose hooked as well. After a while, I roll her onto her side as it would be impossible for her to do it on her own. I clamp her nipples with some heavy duty clamps and give her tits and ass a few smacks with a thin wooden paddle. At the end of the clip I release her from her hogtie and I remove her gag. You get to hear a little bit about what she thought of her experience.
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Riley Gets Revenge on Rachel part 2
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
Riley and Rachel are lesbian Lovers, but recently Rachel cheated on Riley. Riley wanted to break the entire thing off, but Rachel begged and agreed to do anything if Riley would stay. Riley agreed, but told her that she would have to atone for her loyalty infractions. Usually Rachel is dressed in a flannel shirt, baggy jeans, and tennis shoes or work boots. Riley hates this and things are going to change. She dresses her like a whore... stripper dress and fetish high heels. In addition she is made to wear a head harness muzzle. The clip starts with Rachel bound in the hallway of my workshop. Riley is leading her through the hallway by means of a crotchrope leash. Rachel's ankles are bound so she has to hop along behind Riley. At some point her large tits bounce out of her flimsy garment. They arrive and Riley starts to untie Rachel's elbows. I show up a few minutes later. Riley knows I've wanted to get my hands on Rachel for some time now and Riley needs help her her discipline so its.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Summer Hogtied and Left Outside with part 2
Release Year: 2015
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Sum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps
Release Year: 2015
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (NOTES: Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rubee Punished for Tardiness part 2
Release Year: 2015
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English
Rubee's ass is begging for more spankings... especially now that it is lifted by the ropes. I eventually untie her neckrope from above and allow her to sit in a chair for now. I remove her gag before I dod a little test on her right tit. Yes, they are small, but I'm pretty sure I can get them tied. I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage before I fashion a simple chest harness. Now that we have a base, we can get them tits tied. Once tied her nipples really extend, begging for clamps. We'll get to that, but her gag needs attention first. Many wraps of black tape make it excruciatingly tight. I step back and watch her suffer and endure the gag. I want her harness ballgagged for when I stand her back up, so I remove her extreme cleave and tightly buckle on the white harness ball gag.