• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Bdsm With Torture From Hot Wax Dripping And Rope Bondage

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Simone.. Batgirl Trapped In Satin

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, BDSM
Video language: English

Batgirl is captured and tied up in the villains lair. She struggles and tries to get free, but that mean ol' villain has tied her wrists thru her crotch and the knot is in the front.. Just when things couldn't possibly get any worse for her, the villain reappears and tosses a large satin sheet over her already tightly tied body and then adds a collar and thick leather straps over the top of it.. She moans and slides all around on the satin sheets, encased and fighting to breathe! She definitely isnt getting free till he lets her out..

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5909kbps
Audio: 126kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Simone.. Batgirl Trapped In Satin
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps




File size: 1.1 GB


Download Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

BM - Cupcake Sin Clair Target Practice

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

When we say "Target Practice" we really mean Cupcake Sinclair IS the target. And what a lovely target she is.

It begins with our little target in the back of a truck, tied up, very much like an object. Once we arrive at a secluded woodlands, she is summarily yanked from the vehicle and marched to a tree where the real fun begins. Bullseyes are painted on each of her cute little tits with the nipples right in the middle.

It is really amazing how much an airsoft gun hurts. Of course, we only have Cupcake's word for that but she was REALLY convincing.

After that, the slut is turned over, put on her knees and her ass is painted with another bullseye, you can guess where the lifeless center of that one is, and this time, poor cupcake is a dart board.

Seriously, if you are going to practice your aim, isn't a cute little slut just the best thing to use?

Just another day of fun in the sun with Cupcake Sinclair as the target.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9681kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.7 GB


Download BM - Cupcake Sin Clair Target Practice
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos You're Going to Break Me Like a Wild Horse Part 1

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Angel Rose
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

That's a quote from Angel, although I don't remember if it's in Part 1 or 2. Angel is a brat and definitely needs to be broken. I start by slapping her ass and roughly manhandling her. I've soon ripped open her blouse and lifted her skirt. I grab her by her long hair and position her using her tits as a handle. I grab a length of rope and crotchrope Angel. I pull up hard on it while I pull her head back by her hair. I smack her ass before ordering her to stand with her legs spread. She's already following instructions better than before we started. I pull up a chair and Angel is seated. I rope her waist to the chair, before cleave gagging her with an ace bandage. I continue adding rope and soon her ankles are bound and her thighs are spread and tied. Many wraps of black tape are applied over her gag, making it excruciatingly tight. I leave Angel to endure her bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 117kbps






File size: 517.0 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos You're Going to Break Me Like a Wild Horse Part 1
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos You're Going to Break Me Like a Wild Horse Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Angel Rose
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

Actually she says, "You're going to break me like a fucking wild horse, aren't you?" I tie a rope into Angel's hair, before I pull and tie her crossed ankles out to a ring bolted to the floor. I slap her inner thigh and check the tightness of the ropes before I shove a huge cloth into her mouth. I tape it in with microfoam, before I severely tie her big toes, arching her feet back. Her nipples are clamped with clovers, but I change my mind and remove those and replace them with 4 heavy spring clamps. Her elbows are tied and pulled up, stressing her her shoulders and eliminating movement. I nosehook Angel and then tie her head back utilizing the rope I tied in her hair earlier. She starts to gag and choke, so I remove the cloth shoved in her mouth. I'm getting ready to leave, and no one is going to hear her out here anyway. I use a thin wooden paddle to give her bare soles a few whacks. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. Angel has been saying over and over that she'll do anyt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2885kbps
Audio: 118kbps






File size: 506.7 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos You're Going to Break Me Like a Wild Horse Part 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

The masked man tapes up Courtney's hands. If she did have any chance of escape, it's gone now. He once again plastic wraps her head to the post, but much more thoroughly this time. He doesn't want her going anywhere. He gropes her tits before clamping them. Courtney's whimpers intensify as the clamps are added, but she doesn't move an inch... she can't. Courtney is pretty close to being completely mummified and He leaves her to endure it. At the end of the clip he returns. He removes the clamps, gag and all the tape and plastic wrap. He orders her to her knees with her arms still tied around it. He leaves her in this uncomfortable position before he cuts the tape off her ankles. He brings her legs out in front of her and orders her to spread them. An open mouth gag keeps Courtney's mouth open wide. He gropes and manhandles his captive before finally leaving once again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 117kbps






File size: 518.9 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage Part 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Attitude Adjustment for Constance

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

Constance is seated in a chair. A rope is pulled tight between her legs and tied to the back of the chair making sure she stays there. Her ankles are tied to the legs in front as well. Her wrists are bound behind her back. After a while, I clamp her nipples and then listen to her yelp and moan as I yank on them. I pull her arms up behind her back and tie them off overhead. I add more rope to tighten up her crotchrope now, which limits her mobility even more. I tie a rope into her hair and tie it up to her wrists. making her bondage even more severe. Large heave nuts are hung from her nipple clamps. You can tell they are heavy by the way they stretch her nipples out. They swing and jerk as I move her around as I bind her elbows together. A large spider ring gag is added next. A chest harness is added and then rope is tied to the front and pulled down to a ring bolted in the floor. Rope is tied around her thighs and pulled back and around the post which ensures her legs stay apart. The .

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 118kbps






File size: 535.8 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Attitude Adjustment for Constance
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Barnyard Bondage for Riley Jane Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

Riley's captor ties a thin piece of twine to her tongue very tightly. He then runs it through her nipple rings and ties off the ends. Riley is to keep her head bowed and it keeps her quiet. Her arms are released from overhead. Riley is ordered to get on her knees and put her arms behind her back. She complies... what else can she do. Her legs are very tightly bound and her tongue is tied to her nipple rings for crying out load. Her wrists are then crossed and bound behind her back. A wooden bar is hung just above Riley. It has 2 metal hooks on it's end. Riley's tits are tied there very tightly so that her knees have very little weight on them. Her tongue is then pulled up and tied to the center of the bar. It's not really a gag, but it works pretty good at keeping her quiet. Her left tit is retied a little tighter and then Riley is ordered to turn herself. The man leaves Riley on her knees and almost hanging by her tits and tongue. The bad part for her is that anytime she moves, she s.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 120kbps






File size: 537.9 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Barnyard Bondage for Riley Jane Part 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

The Uptown Submissive Slut part 1


When I first met Trisha Parks, I was thinking, there is no way this girl is gonna be kinky or tough...She is glowing in her beauty...radiant in her blonde and blue charms...and indeed, she is a big city girl from the midwest...The type of hot chick you might see working in the financial district of any large city...seemingly unattainable, and seemingly vanilla....until they embark on thier porn career...Trisha had life long BDSM fantasies, and at the same time, only had sex for the first time, just over a year ago...her desires are fluid and full of energy...she is a furious submissive, demanding that her dominant take control, and when you do, she becomes a sex kitten...her pussy flows with pure silky juice as you objectify her...She would be disappointed to displease her dominant...but she made me work for her orgasms...her fragile pink pussy has not experienced years of use with the magic wand...so the vibrator is very powerful to her...She squirts, but getting her there isnt easy..

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1271kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 241.3 MB


Download The Uptown Submissive Slut part 1
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Betty Jaded the Brat Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

I soon remove Betty's ballgag and then grab her by her hair as I squeeze her perky tits. I then tie a length of rope into her hair for later use. Time is then spent binding her tits even tighter. After that is done, I produce a large sponge. I ask betty to open her mouth, but as usual, she's being a brat. I start smacking her bound tits. She yelps and tries to avoid the slaps. She agrees to open her mouth and accept the gag, but she's still being a brat. I start flicking her swollen nipples and once again she agrees to open her mouth and accept the gag. This time she does. Soon her mouth is stuffed with the taped in sponge. I straighten out her legs and I tie her ankles and feet. Because she was being such a brat with the gag, I clamp her nipples. She hates these. She moans and really starts to perspire as I continue binding her. By the time I'm done her arms are pulled up and her elbows are tied and cinched as tightly as possible as they can be with crossed wrists.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 117kbps






File size: 533.0 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Betty Jaded the Brat Part 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

Ellen now finds herself standing inside. Her mitts are locked together behind her back and her leather ankle straps have been padlocked together as well. Another strap around her neck has been chained above. She is still blindfolded and bitgagged. She moans and struggles about for a while before her captor returns. She is to become his ponygirl and must first be broken down. He is delighted as to what he finds when he unbuttons her blouse. Might as well start with her ample tits. He uses her own crop on them. Poor Ellen yelps through her bitgag as they are repeatedly slapped. Afterwards he removes her leather mitts and laces her arms up in a leather armbinder. She is relieved when he removes her bitgag and blindfold, but before her eyes can even adjust to the light another harness, panel, ballgag is being strapped on her head. A few straps are buckled into place on her legs before she is picked up and placed on the floor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps






File size: 523.2 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl Part 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Natalie Hogtied Part 1

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

I have a hand full of Natalies hair as I walk her into my playroom. I quickly tie a rope around her neck and tie it over head. Her wrists are already bound behind her back. Natalie seems to be a smart ass, but at the same time you can tell she enjoys what is happening. Well, she enjoys some of it. She for sure enjoys the manhandling, spanking, and the neckrope. Now that I know she won't be going anywhere, I grope her tits and manhandle her. Her skirt is simply cut off so I can better smack her ass. I then start binding her. A crotchrope is a good place to start. I then cut off her shirt so I can grope her bare chest. After a while, I continue tying Natalie as she continues making smart ass comments. She just does it to be a brat. Her legs are half way bound when I decide to gag her. A ballgag that just barely fits is in her mouth and strapped in. I smack her ass again and again before I resume tying her legs with more and more rope. The giant red ball stuffed in her mouth stop the sma.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 117kbps






File size: 533.1 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Natalie Hogtied Part 1
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Squirting Slut Faina - Faina - Full HD 1080p


Faina invited her boyfriend over to hang out, but he went for a different reason - to fuck both of her holes! He immediately got right to it - feeling her up and sucking on her tits! He whips out the hitachi and stuffs her teen pussy with his fingers making her squirt all over! Then he handcuffed her hands and filled her up from behind! Not only did he fuck her pussy, he fucked her asshole too! Faina took his dick in all of her holes like the good whore she is! After Faina squirted multiple times, it was her boyfriends turn - he skull fucked her until he sprayed all over her face and in her mouth!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 2.0 GB


Download Squirting Slut Faina - Faina - Full HD 1080p
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Cops or Cock? - Keisha Grey and Logan Pierce - Full HD 1080p


Logan got home from work pissed because he saw his babysitter Keisha looking through his shit and stealing money from him on his surveillance cameras. He handcuffed her to the door and called the cops - she had to find a way to get out of it so she showed him one of her huge tits! Logan asked if she wanted to go to jail or get fucked - she chose the latter. Keisha got bent over, spanked, eaten out and railed before she got put to her knees to get face fucked and made to taste her own pussy juices off his huge dick! Once he uncuffed her from the door, he cuffed Keisha's hands behind her back and continued to dominate her - fucking her tight teen pussy with his thick rod until he busted all over her face! That'll teach her not to steal again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 2.0 GB


Download Cops or Cock? - Keisha Grey and Logan Pierce - Full HD 1080p
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fayth as The Golden Guardian Trapped Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

Dr. Cupcakes flips on the Hitachi and positions it just right before adding the other components of the Golden Guardians bondage. A clear film is wrapped around her body next. Her protests have faded as she hangs and endures or enjoys? the Hitachi. Dr. Cupcakes bought the wrong color of paint for his den and instead of taking it back, he uses it as a weight that his hung from her hair. This should keep her from using her extremely strong abs to lift herself up to her ankle bindings. Now with the Hitachi buzzing away he starts wrapping her upside down body with a black film. When this activates with the liquid and the clear film, a solid cocoon will form... No One can escape from this!! He turns as positions her as he pleases as he continues her mummification. The Golden Guardian doesn't seem to care about anything at all now... escaping, the law, righteousness... Nothing at all. He hoists her up even higher in the air and continues the mummification process. After a bit he sees the te.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 120kbps






File size: 522.6 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fayth as The Golden Guardian Trapped Part 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Thought the Bondage Was Fake Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

I rip open her blouse exposing her pretty black bra. It's in my way though, so I cut it off. I do a few slap and squeezes on her tits before adding more rope to accentuate them. I start manhandling her again as I pull her hair at the same time. I ask her if she's ever been hogtied and she says"Not Like this", lol... I sadly inform her that she's not even hogtied yet, lol. She is definitely in need of a gag. I should have done it earlier, but better late than never. I try a harness ball gag, but it seems to be to big. I settle in an ace bandage. I cleave gag her tight with it, but definitely not as tight as a lot of previous gags. Erynn is in complete agony at this point. You'd think someone was sawing her foot off based on her expressions. I put her on the floor for a while where she is groped and swatted a few more times before I leave her. She struggles somewhat, but mostly moans in agony. I'm not done with her yet though. I finally get her hogtied. She moans as I do this. It's real.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2879kbps
Audio: 119kbps






File size: 515.2 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Thought the Bondage Was Fake Part 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

TG2 Club Bt Part 27

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,
Video language: English

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:20
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 187.9 MB


Download TG2 Club Bt Part 27
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pepper Strappado Part 3

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

With Pepper in a strappado, I tie a rope to her tits and then pull and tie it off below her knees. The rope I tied in her hair earlier is tied back as well. I clover clamp her nipples as well, but by now her right nipple is . Not being a fan of nipples, I abandon the nipple clamps. I turn her around and smack her ass, then I smack her bound tits for a while as Pepper lets out muffled yelps from behind her effective gag. I step away and order Pepper to turn in a circle for our enjoyment. This way we can see every part of Pepper and her bondage. Since I have decide against the nipple clamps, I compromise and nose hook Pepper instead. I leave her once again to endure her stringent bondage. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the end of the vid.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 517.5 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pepper Strappado Part 3
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Polly Post Tied Part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

Today polly is Dr. Cupcakes bondage captive. He has a lot planned for her today. He leads her in by her ear. He then grabs her by her tit and makes her sit. He chains her handcuffs and leg iron around a rung in the chair and then to a ring bolted to the floor. He grabs her by her hair and then gropes his girdle bound captive. He then buckles a posture collar around her neck. He hoods her with a spandex hood and then shoves a ballgag in her mouth. It takes some work to actually get the ballgag to fit, but Dr. Cupcakes is a patient man and he finally it in. He leaves her seated for just a short while, before returning. He releases her from the chair and stands her up against the post. He ties a length of rope around her chest and the post so she can't go anywhere. He slides the ropes up and then slides a concrete block under her feet so she's a good 6 inches or so off the ground. He adds more rope securing her to the post. Her handcuffs are removed and a single sleeve is slipped over he.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 119kbps






File size: 512.0 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Polly Post Tied Part 1
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Interrogation for Adara Part 3

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage
Video language: English

The Boss stuffs a shop rag in adara's mouth and then seals it in by wrapping her head with gray tape. A crotchrope is added and then tied off overhead. A rope is tied to her from behind and then tied to a fence post behind her. Another rope is tied to the crotchrope and then tied off to a hitching ring in the floor in front of her. This tightens the crotchrope further. Another rope is tied to her right thigh and then tied off to another hitching ring in the floor, pulling her leg out to the side. Adara can't hardly move at all now, as she is being pulled in all directions. A nylon is put over her head. Her head is almost completely covered with black tape, then a decorative pattern is added with yellow tape. Twine is tied to her nipple clamps and then they are pulled tight. Finally The Boss uses the excess nylon to tie her head back. With Adara completely restrained, he slaps her inner thighs again, as she moans in agony. A few pics are taken and then she is left for now. When The Bos.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 524.1 MB


Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Interrogation for Adara Part 3
​