• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Beautiful girls love to suck

BAMovec

Active Member
Registered
Mar 17, 2014
47,306
0
36
Adriana Chechik - Throated Challenge 2015










Welcome guys to Throated's 2015 Deepthroat Challenge where 10 girls will compete orally to win the 1st position of cock sucking. Adriana Chechik needs you to vote for her so she can win the challenge this year. She will be giving the hottest and nastiest blowjob of the year. Watch it and be the judge!

What's your strategy for winning?
I'm going to take this competition by doing the hardest, nastiest, sloppiest blowjob I've done to date. I want to outdo not just the other girls but myself. I'm going to take that whole fucking cock AND balls in my mouth.

File Size: 788 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:04
Format: mp4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 5895 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 192 Kbps



http://k2s.cc/file/9c77cb48948b7/Adriana_Chechik_-_Throated_Challenge_2015.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/df7732a826210/Adriana_Chechik_-_Throated_Challenge_2015.part2.rar