• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Big tits have passionate ladies

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
<b>Missy takes a BBC in her ass. Hubby watches.</b>



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 87 Mb
Number: 56

Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Handjob, Interracial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX
Cast: Missy Blewitt
Description: Missy Blewitt fucks her husband's workout buddy in her return to 50PlusMILFs.com. Missy is a 50-year-old wife, mother and grandmother from Detroit, Michigan. Jax Black, the workout buddy, is a 28-year-old stud with a big, black cock. Missy sucks and jacks that BBC while forcing her real-life hubby to watch, then she lies in her hubby's lap while Jax eats her pussy. Now that's what we call a supportive husband! Jax then fucks her pussy every which way and then, to pile on the humiliation, loads up Missy's tight old asshole with his huge rod. He cums on her big tits. Missy is a hairstylist back home in Detroit, and if her male clients knew what she was doing here, they'd have bigger boners than they already have when Missy is bending over them, tits in their faces, and cutting their hair. 50PlusMILFs: Most cocks you've ever blown at one time? Missy: Four. I've had two in my mouth at one time. 50PlusMILFs: So where are the other cocks? Missy: They were right there waiting to be next. 50PlusMILFs: When did this BJ gangbang happen? Missy: About four months ago. It was in a hotel room. Four guys. 50PlusMILFs: Were they younger? Missy: Mostly younger. Twenties. 50PlusMILFs: Can you tell us about your gangbang party? Missy: Sure. It was this one girl's birthday, and she had never had more than one guy at a time, and she had never been DP'd, either. So we showed up, and she was being fucked from behind and in her mouth, and we watched for a while, and I got turned on, and my husband started playing with me, and there was another girl there who was organizing and fluffing. 50PlusMILFs: How many guys were at this party? Missy: I think three guys at first. Then two more showed up. 50PlusMILFs: Did you have sex with all five guys? Missy: I had three at a time. 50PlusMILFs: And you are going to have anal sex while you're here, right? Missy: I hope so!

DOWNLOAD:
<b>Missy takes a BBC in her ass. Hubby watches.</b>
<b>Missy takes a BBC in her ass. Hubby watches.</b>
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Charli is 56. The guy with the BBC is 23.



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2002x3000
File Size: 127 Mb
Number: 88

Tags: Amateur, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, High Heels, Interracial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Sucking, XXX
Cast: Charli Adams
Description: Charli Adams sneaks into the bedroom where her son's best friend is sleeping and likes what she sees. The guy is tenting some serious morning wood, and she can't resist. She peeks under the covers and just about gasps. This guy has a big, black cock, maybe the biggest she's ever seen. "Mrs. Adams, what are you doing?" John says, waking up, startled. After all, it's not every day that you wake up and find your best friend's big-titted mom looking at your cock. And he's only 23 years old. "I just wanted to take a peek," she explains. "I'm your son's best friend," he protests. Weakly. "I know. He's not going to know. He's already gone to work." "And your husband?" "He's gone. He's not going to be back for a couple of days." "I don't think we should be doing this," John says. "What if somebody comes home? "Nobody's going to come home." At this point, there's no resisting. Charli's tits are out. Her hand is around his cock. His cock is hard. Charli's husband and son could walk in right then and they'd still fuck. But they're all alone, and Charli gives him the blow job of his life before treating him to some fine MILF pussy. Charli is 56. She says her family would be very surprised to see her here but her friends and acquaintances "not so much." By acquaintances, she means the people she swings with. Yep, this former Mormon (who was once married to a guy who wouldn't even eat her pussy, is now a swinger who has been fucked by five different guys in the same night) is a swinger. She found out about us while cam modeling. That's another thing her ex-husband would've flipped out over. "I had several followers suggest that I do more than what I was doing," Charli said. "And my husband, who had heard of you guys, said, 'You really need to do this.'" Charli also said, "I initiate sex more often than not." Which makes this scene very true-to-life.

DOWNLOAD:
Charli is 56. The guy with the BBC is 23.
Charli is 56. The guy with the BBC is 23.
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Angie Noir returns!



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 114 Mb
Number: 88

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy
Cast: Angie Noir
Description: "Wife, mother of four...and cum lover!" That was the headline when Angie Noir debuted at 40SomethingMag.com all the way back in 2012. She was a hot, sexy, big-titted lady from Budapest, Hungary who had moved to Florida with her very lucky husband. She sucked and fucked on-camera for the first time. She got her tight pussy creampied. She took it up the ass. Three years later, she returned and got DP'd. And now she's back again and looking better than ever. She's 53 years old, still incredibly horny and eager to introduce herself to a new audience of admirers at 50PlusMILFs.com. Today, solo photos and video. Thursday, Angie gets ass-fucked by a guy who's 30 years younger than her. We asked Angie if she likes to be watched while having sex, and she said. "Yes, yes, yes! I get turned on when others are turned on. And I love knowing that so many men are out there and jacking off to me." As for anal sex, she said, "My asshole is my second pussy. I love anal!" Don't you love a woman who says that? That her asshole is her second pussy? Angie can be so dirty and nasty. But she's also so feminine. And she loves encouraging you to take out your cock and jack off. Hobbies: "I work out weekly but I do not play sports. I love hiking in the mountains." Perfect day: "Getting enough sleep so I am fresh, having a relaxed breakfast and then working out before having lunch with my friends. Spending time shopping or relaxing at the beach. Later, I will get ready for a wonderful dinner with my hot date. Then, after dinner, having a few drinks at a cool bar and going home for some passionate sex." You can be sure that anal will be on the menu.

DOWNLOAD:
Angie Noir returns!
Angie Noir returns!
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Charli Adams' first time



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 156 Mb
Number: 92

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX
Cast: Charli Adams
Description: "I think I've gotten better with age," 56-year-old Charli Adams said. "And my nipples are perpetually hard." That's obvious from the opening photos when Tyler, who's easily young enough to be her son, plays with Charli's DDD-cup tits. Then Charli sucks his cock, and then she gets fucked by the cock she just made hard. In the end, when he can't possibly hold back any longer, Tyler cums all over Charli's rack. And that's the story of Mrs. Adams' worldwide fucking on-camera debut. She's a wife. She's a mom. As she revealed in her interview, she used to be a Mormon. Her former husbands were never interested in pleasing her. Oh, sure, she sucked their cocks, but they never ate her pussy. "I didn't even own a toy until after my last divorce," Charli said. She didn't masturbate, not even in the shower. "You didn't do that in the Mormon community." Well, they definitely don't do what Charli is doing here: having sex on-camera for all the world to see. But Charli is well past the point of caring about what other people think. She's going her own way, and we're along for the journey. "It started out as the fact that I have a really great libido, and I tended to want sex more than my partners until I met my husband and we became swingers," Charli said of her journey from housewife in Connecticut to porn star. "My husband is as much a sex addict as I am. He loves the fact that I'm doing this. He can't wait to watch. He wants to tell all his buddies." We're sure that with a wife like Charli, he's already the envy of them all. Charli enjoys working out, riding motorcycles and sex. She told us her perfect day consists of sex in the morning, motorcycle riding in the afternoon with stops at a few pubs along the way for a beer and sex at night." By the way, our message to any of Charli's ex-husbands who might be watching this: Surprise! You fucked up!

DOWNLOAD:
Charli Adams' first time
Charli Adams' first time
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Debi Gets The Lucas Treatment



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x797
File Size: 29 Mb
Number: 65

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Redhead, XXX
Cast: Debi
Description: "One of the wildest things I've done?" said Debi, a 50-year-old from Las Vegas who has done a lot of wild things. "I'm not going to name names, but you know the MTV Video Music Awards? I fucked one of the guys who was a presenter. We were fucking in a broom closet, and they were calling for him to go on, and he literally had to pull his cock out of my pussy and stuff it back in his pants to go out onstage to present an award. He had on these tight pants, and you could see his hard-on, and he had this big, shit-eating grin on his face." The guy didn't get to cum in the broom closet, but he did get to cum later in the limousine and back at the hotel. Debi never leaves a man high and dry. "I try not to leave an ounce of cum behind," said Debi, smiling. In this scene, she gets the Lucas treatment, getting fucked hard by Lucas's big cock. And, no, she doesn't leave an ounce of cum behind. But don't worry. She'll have no trouble getting Lucas hard again for the video version of this scene, which is something you have to see.

DOWNLOAD:
Debi Gets The Lucas Treatment
Debi Gets The Lucas Treatment
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A Hard-On For Miriam Harding



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1063x1600
File Size: 12 Mb
Number: 43

Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX
Cast: Miriam Harding
Description: Introducing Miriam Harding, a 58-year-old swinger from Southern California (born in Flint, Michigan) who's having the time of her life in the 50PlusMILFs.com studio. Well, one of the times of her life. She got a late start on sex, but she's been having fun playing catch-up ever since. "I was 21 years old and newly married when I lost my virginity," she said. "I thought it would hurt, but it didn't. It felt amazing, and I've been hooked ever since." For the record, Miriam is 5'3", measures 44-30-40 and has G-cup tits. She has sex every day (sometimes several times), and loves getting fucked from behind...in her pussy and her ass! "I have such a variety in my sex life that I don't have to masturbate often, but when I do, it's me with my favorite guy. In my mind, of course," Miriam said. "Wouldn't you like to be my favorite guy?" Sure, Miriam. But only if we get to fuck your mouth, pussy and ass. Okay?

DOWNLOAD:
A Hard-On For Miriam Harding
A Hard-On For Miriam Harding
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Melissa's first time: deep-throat and anal!



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 149 Mb
Number: 109

Tags: Amateur, Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Cum on Ass, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Hairy Pussy, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX
Cast: Melissa Johnson
Description: Here's what 58-year-old wife and mom Melissa Johnson is doing in her very first hardcore scene: • Having sex with a guy who's plenty young enough to be her son. • Deep-throating his big cock and really getting sloppy and messy with it. • Having fun with the saliva strings and playing with them with her mouth and fingers, really having a grand ol' time. This is professional, seasoned porn star kind of stuff, but Melissa can do it because she has the kind of sexual experience that only comes with age. • Taking that cock deep in her pierced, semi-hairy pussy. • And then taking it deep in her experienced asshole (while spreading her pussy so we can get a nice look at her ultra-pink cunt). • Finally, letting Tyler shoot his load all over her just-fucked asshole. Yep, Melissa, who was born in Honolulu and lives in Romania, does all those things, making this one of the hottest debuts we've ever presented. We asked Melissa if she had ever had sex with a much-younger guy, and she said, "Yes. I had sex with a 29-year-old last year. He was my friend's nephew." Hot. Very obviously, Melissa loves anal sex. She also loves to show off her goodies; that becomes apparent by the way she spreads her pussy when the cock is in her ass. Enjoy. And just think: the video comes next.

DOWNLOAD:
Melissa's first time: deep-throat and anal!
Melissa's first time: deep-throat and anal!
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Dream wife sucks and fucks big, black cock



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2002x3000
File Size: 98 Mb
Number: 66

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Interracial, Mature, MILF, XXX
Cast: Dani Dare
Description: In her return to 50PlusMILFs.com, 50-year-old Dani Dare sucks 28-year-old Jax's big, black cock, spits all over it, takes it for a ride and then opens her mouth for cum. Yeah, Jax has a big dick, but Dani takes every inch of it and could've taken more. That's just the kind of gal she is: a super-MILF in every way from her beautiful body to her big tits to her accommodating pussy. 50Plus MILFs: You are from Canada, correct? Dani: Yes. I was born in Niagara Falls, Ontario. When I was here last time, I was living in Virginia, and now I'm living in Florida, Tampa area. 50Plus MILFs: Do you ever watch your scenes? Dani: At first I only watched the clips and trailers that were online, but I eventually ordered the two DVDs I was in so my husband and I could see all the scenes. Then some friends asked to see them, so we showed them to them, too. I've had people ask me to put them on all the time. It's kinda funny but a bit of a compliment at the same time. 50Plus MILFs: What did you think about them? Dani: Well, I obviously liked them because I kept doing porn. I loved the way the hair and makeup team created my look for each scene. They just transformed me. And the photographers made me feel so comfortable. I did realize that I curse a little too much during the scenes, although others got turned on by it. My hubby and friends love the DVDs. They're all so proud of me. 50Plus MILFs: Have you ever had sex while watching your scenes? Dani: Several times, and strangely enough, I had a little gathering of a couple of male friends of my honey and was giving blow jobs in person while I was on the big screen giving blow jobs in your studio! And, of course, we took pics and videos of that as well. 50Plus MILFs: What do you do for your guy to make him feel special? Dani: I love to put on sexy outfits for him when we go out. I will tease a few people we see, do a little grinding on the dance floor and then come back and lay a big, wet kiss on him to let everyone know who I'm with. I play sexy surprises for him. I plan our crazy vacations. I love to add some role play to sexy situations. I'm the dream wife!

DOWNLOAD:
Dream wife sucks and fucks big, black cock
Dream wife sucks and fucks big, black cock
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Meet Melissa Johnson



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 175 Mb
Number: 120

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo
Cast: Melissa Johnson
Description: "Can you believe I'm actually scared?" wife and mom Melissa Johnson said. "I'm 58 years old, and this is my first porn shoot." We're not surprised to hear she's a little nervous. Most women would be, posing nude for the first time. But Melissa has nothing to worry about. She looks great and we're all going to love her. She has a great body with big tits and a very pink pussy. Her pussy is really a beauty, especially when she opens it up for all the world to see. It has a little bit of hair atop it, too. Oh, and her asshole gapes a bit. Why does her asshole gape a bit? You'll find out the reason later in the week. This is Melissa's grand opening week at 50PlusMILFs.com: solo photos today, solo video tomorrow then her first XXX photos Wednesday and her first XXX video Thursday. And, you guessed it, in her first on-camera fuck, Melissa is going to get her MILF butthole filled with cock. How's that for starters! But first, Melissa is going to put on a private show for us. She's going to spread and finger her pussy. She's going to get on all fours and spread her legs really wide so we can see her tits hanging while she plays with herself. Very nice. Melissa was born in Hawaii and lives in Romania with her husband of 30 years. She's a webcam model, and she was put in touch with us by 60Plus MILF Rita Daniels. Thanks, Rita! We asked Melissa if the people she knows would be surprised to see her here, and she said, "Some yes, some no. Our best friends know that I have been a webcam model for years and that my husband and I love sex. Most of my family does not know." Melissa has been a flight attendant and a first- and second-grade English teacher. Now she's where she belongs.

DOWNLOAD:
Meet Melissa Johnson
Meet Melissa Johnson
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A great body and a gaping pussy



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 171 Mb
Number: 91

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo
Cast: Kenzi Foxx
Description: Kenzi Foxx is a 50-year-old mother of three, and, really, that's mindboggling. Her body is incredible: big, fake tits with pierced nipples, a flat stomach, long legs and a great ass. She's wearing lingerie that covers absolutely none of her rack, sexy stockings over her long legs, a garter belt and fuck shoes. She shows off every inch of her beautiful body today in her return to 50PlusMILFs.com, but we have to admit: the focus is almost always on her pink, gaping pussy, big clit and asshole. "I want to feel your cock in my pussy," she says. Lucky lady, she's going to get a big, black cock in her pussy and asshole later this week. Lucky guy, that's for sure. But today, we have Kenzi all to ourselves. We were absolutely not surprised when Kenzi told us she has been a personal trainer and an aerobics instructor. Her body is that hot. She's also been a bartender, a waitress and a nurse. "I've been a swinger for a couple of years," said Kenzi, who's from Brooklyn, New York. "I started out in BDSM and expanded to being shared at parties. One time, there was a line of guys waiting their turn and I started sucking this guy's cock while someone else was fucking me, and his wife started instructing me on how to suck his cock. The direction she was giving me was really hot." Kenzi is married. She says the people who know her in her vanilla life would be shocked to see her here. "I come off as innocent and naive," she said. "But close friends would not be surprised at all." Her fetish: "I love my ass fucked and played with, if that's a fetish." She can call it whatever she wants.

DOWNLOAD:
A great body and a gaping pussy
A great body and a gaping pussy
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Melissa Johnson and the very young, very big, black cock



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2002x3000
File Size: 150 Mb
Number: 98

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Interracial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX
Cast: Melissa Johnson
Description: Melissa Johnson is enjoying some alone time in her bedroom, a girl and her vibrator, when, unbeknownst to her, her son's friend, John, walks into the house. Her son had given him permission to take a shower there, but when John hears moaning, he decides to investigate. Is everything alright? Everything is more than alright. Everything couldn't be better. Mrs. Johnson is lying in her bed, wearing sexy lingerie, legs spread, toy buried inside her tight pussy, having a good old time. John is shocked by what he sees, but that doesn't stop him from looking. And looking. Finally, Mrs. Johnson catches him, and although he tries to stammer out a lame excuse, she can tell by the bulge in his pants that he wants her. John, by the way, is only 23 years old. Melissa is 58 years old, but when there's wet pussy and hard cock, age difference doesn't matter. Especially when the woman with the wet pussy is horny and hot with big tits and a sexy body. Melissa proceeds to take out his big, black cock and drool all over it, give him a sloppy blow job and suck his balls and then have her son's friend fuck her pussy. In the end, he shoots his load all over her face. So much for that shower. Melissa was born in Honolulu and lives in Romania. She's a webcam model who was discovered for us by 60Plus MILF Rita Daniels. When we asked Melissa if the people she knows would be surprised to see her here, she said, "Some yes, some no. Our best friends know that I have been a webcam model for years and that my husband and I love sex. Most of my family does not know." Melissa has been a flight attendant and a first- and second-grade English teacher. Just imagine: Someone's former grade school teacher is now sucking and fucking on-camera for all the world to see. If that's not hot, we don't know what is.

DOWNLOAD:
Melissa Johnson and the very young, very big, black cock
Melissa Johnson and the very young, very big, black cock
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Now 50, super-MILF Dani Dare returns!



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2002x3000
File Size: 86 Mb
Number: 68

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX
Cast: Dani Dare
Description: Dani Dare, last seen at 40SomethingMag.com when she was 41 years old, is now 50. The guy she's having sex with in this scene is 23, young enough to be her son. He's in college, and he rents a room from Mrs. Dare. When he sees her, he can't believe how hot she is. Or horny. It's going to be his first time with an older woman, and it's going to be memorable. Dani is from Canada and lives in Tampa, Florida. We asked her what makes her horny, and she said, "When a group of our friends all dress in theme and all get naked together on the dance floor. And sometimes people ask to watch us have sex. Kissing sexy, hot girls makes me horny. And guys, too." Dani says she wants to buy a "shaggin' wagon camper van to cruise all the 50 states so I can have sex in any of the ones I'm still missing." We didn't know there were any. Dani's first scenes at 40SomethingMag.com changed her life. "I obviously liked them because I kept doing porn," she said. "I loved the way the hair and makeup team created my look for each scene. They just transformed me. And the photographers made me feel so comfortable. I did realize that I curse a little too much during the scenes, although others got turned on by it. My hubby and friends love the DVDs. They're all so proud of me." As they should be. And we're proud to have her back.

DOWNLOAD:
Now 50, super-MILF Dani Dare returns!
Now 50, super-MILF Dani Dare returns!
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Back By Popular Demand!



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1063x1600
File Size: 15 Mb
Number: 52

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX
Cast: Victoria Peale
Description: Because you guys demanded it, here's an encore by Victoria Peale, a 58-year-old flight attendant from Arizona who got married just days after her 50PlusMILFs.com debut this past October. To refresh your memory, she's never been a stripper or danced nude. Never posed for any magazines or websites besides 50PlusMILFs.com. Basically, she's as amateur as a woman can get, and yet, in these photos, she transfers her maturity and experience in her private sex life to heat and action in front of the camera. Big tits, the kind you could suck on all night. Pink, shaved pussy, the kind you never want to stop eating. She sucks cock and looks right into the camera while doing so (there's a pro move for you) and has him stand over her and fuck her face. Then she hops on top of his cock and spreads her broad ass while she's riding him. If she wanted, Victoria could be a major star in the world of mature porn, but that's not what she wants. She wants to be happily married. She wants to enjoy a fling in 50PlusMILFs.com once in a while. We want to give her what she wants.

DOWNLOAD:
Back By Popular Demand!
Back By Popular Demand!
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Veronika and her son's best friend



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 101 Mb
Number: 81

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX
Cast: Veronika Vixon
Description: Today, Veronika Vixon is going to suck and fuck her son's best friend. She's going to walk into her son's room and see his best buddy fast asleep, his cock tenting the blanket. She's going to get very intrigued. Very curious. She can't believe his cock can be so big. How has little Johnny grown up to be such a big man? And how could she not have noticed how much he has grown? So Veronika lifts the blanket, but she doesn't just want to see what's going on under there. She wants to taste it. To suck it. So she does, and when Johnny, who's only 22 years old, wakes up, his cock is in Mrs. Vixon's mouth. At this point, he doesn't know what to do, so Veronika tells him: Just lie back and enjoy. Which is very good advice because Veronika is a very sexy lady and, besides, how often do you get a blow job from your best friend's hot mom? Oh, right...she's going to give him her pussy, too. And then she's going to let him glaze her face. Because, hey, they've known each other for a long time but never like this. Veronika is 55 years old. She was born in Santa Monica, California and lives in St. George, Utah. Yeah, the people in St. George--Mormon country--would probably be shocked by what she's doing here. But they're not going to find out, are they?

DOWNLOAD:
Veronika and her son's best friend
Veronika and her son's best friend
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Meet Missy Blewitt. She fucked Amanda Verhooks.



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 78 Mb
Number: 49

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Mature, MILF, XXX
Cast: Missy Blewitt
Description: Missy Blewitt, a 50-year-old wife, mother and grandmother from Detroit, Michigan, makes her 50PlusMILFs.com debut by sneaking around behind her hubby's back and fucking our man Jimmy. She's wearing sexy lingerie and is ready for action. She sucks Jimmy's cock, fucks him every which way and takes his load in her mouth. Missy is a hard-bodied babe who might remind you of 50Plus MILF Amanda Verhooks. Well, it turns out that Amanda and Missy are friends. Missy is 5'3" and weighs 138 pounds. She has D-cup tits. She was born in Windsor, Ontario, just across the lake from Detroit. She's a hair stylist. She's also been a maid and a waitress and worked for a dry cleaner. We think she finally found the place she belongs: in our studio. "Some people I know would be surprised to see me here," Missy said. "Some wouldn't." Amanda wouldn't. Her swinging friends wouldn't. How often does she have sex? "Every single day!" Guess we caught her at the right time.

DOWNLOAD:
Meet Missy Blewitt. She fucked Amanda Verhooks.
Meet Missy Blewitt. She fucked Amanda Verhooks.
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Beau knows what you want



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2000
File Size: 137 Mb
Number: 96

Tags: Big Tits, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Redhead, Solo, Toy
Cast: Beau Diamonds
Description: Beau Diamonds, a 51-year-old wife, mother and grandmother from West Midlands, United Kingdom, is a devil and a temptress in a blue dress in her return to 50PlusMILFs.com. Underneath that blue dress, she's wearing blue, classy bra and panties, stockings and a garter belt and blue fuck-me pumps. "You can't get enough of my lovely, sexy MILF body," Beau says in her sexy British accent. "I get so horny when I know you're watching me." Beau proceeds to show off her hot body--big tits, shapely legs--before turning around, grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading wide to give us closeup views of her very fuckable pussy and asshole. When she fucks herself with a big toy, the views get even more intimate. And later this week, Beau is going to fuck a hung stud. So when Beau says we can't get enough of her, she's not teasing. She's pleasing and giving us what we want. Beau told us, "I love to take my dog on long walks, especially on the beach." Lucky dog. She also said, "I have done swinging with my husband. The wildest occasion was my first time when I had sex with four guys and a girl. I haven't tried being a nudist yet. Fetishes: "I like a little spanking. I also love accents." Sexual fantasy: "To be locked in a room with a rugby team." How often does she have sex? "As often as possible." We asked her if she's sexually assertive or passive. "I'm assertive," she said. "I know what I want." We know what we want, too: more of Beau.

DOWNLOAD:
Beau knows what you want
Beau knows what you want
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Hottie In The Hot Tub



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x797
File Size: 46 Mb
Number: 38

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Pool, XXX
Cast: Sasha Samuels
Description: Born in England, now living in Las Vegas where she works as a personal trainer and dancing and fitness instructor, 50-year-old Sasha Samuels debuts at 50PlusMILFs.com by hopping into the hot tub and riding cock. "My favorite exercise is sex," Sasha said. "Done well, it burns the fat off." Sasha, who's married, is into nipple clams, bondage and blindfolds. Her fantasy is to have "two cocks at the same time, one in my pussy and one in my ass." She wants to be in an orgy where she's the center of attention, but she's not a swinger. "I'd like to have two cocks inserted in my vagina at the same time," she said, although she didn't explain the logistics of the act. If you love tight-bodied MILFs, Sasha is perfect for you. We love how her tight pussy stretches around the cock, as if that slab of meat she's riding is gonna split her in half. "It definitely felt that way," Sasha said. "And I'm not complaining!"

DOWNLOAD:
Hottie In The Hot Tub
Hottie In The Hot Tub
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Fucking Venice All Knight On The Ladies Room Floor



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x797
File Size: 12 Mb
Number: 47

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX
Cast: Venice Knight
Description: We've all had this fantasy: fucking our date in the ladies room of a classy restaurant. But have you ever dared to have it about a woman as sexy as Venice Knight, a 50-year-old newcomer from San Francisco, California? And in that fantasy, did you get her on the restroom floor and bang her experienced, shaved pussy as hard as you could? Venice says that she's had "too many kinky sexual encounters to mention," and, yeah, she's had this one, too. Why? Because she's a beautiful woman, and she can do whatever she wants to do. "What is the worst thing a man can say to a woman?" we asked her. "No!" Venice replied. We bet she's never heard it.

DOWNLOAD:
Fucking Venice All Knight On The Ladies Room Floor
Fucking Venice All Knight On The Ladies Room Floor
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Anal and a creampie for President Elektra



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2002x3000
File Size: 75 Mb
Number: 60

Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX
Cast: Elektra
Description: Fuck the president? Yeah, we've heard people express that sentiment many times over the years. In this scene, Elektra Lamour is one president who we'd like to grab by the pussy. By the hairy pussy, that is. She wouldn't mind. She'd whip out her big tits, bend over to suck your cock then let you fuck her pussy every which way. That's because she wants it. And then she'd let you fuck her asshole because, let's face it, most politicians are assholes, and then she'd let you cum in her pussy. Elektra, who's 50 years old, is one politician who wants to serve her constituents, especially the male ones. She's turning the oval office into the oral office. And the anal office. As if it wasn't that already. Elektra said, I haven't shaved my pussy in 17 years, and even when I did, I didn't shave it all the way. Guys say that a shaved pussy is just not natural and they feel like pedophiles. They just like a hairy pussy. My husband won't let me shave it. Not that I want to. He loves my hairy pussy and he loves my big tits. Most guys do." As for the scenario here, Elektra has no plans to run for office. "I like my real job better than being a politician," said Elektra, who's a porn star and an escort. "I get to feel good and make other people feel good." What politician can say that?

DOWNLOAD:
Anal and a creampie for President Elektra
Anal and a creampie for President Elektra
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Rita Daniels' First On-Camera Fuck



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x797
File Size: 14 Mb
Number: 51

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, MILF, XXX
Cast: Rita Daniels
Description: Rita Daniels, a 59-year-old divorcee from Washington State who's now living in Brooklyn, New York, told us that the outfit she's wearing at the start of this pictorial is one she might wear to her job, which is selling hot tubs. We're going to buy into that fantasy, even if we have a hard time imagining the woman in the hot-tub showroom wearing a skirt that shows off her garters and a jacket that's unbuttoned just enough to show her cleavage. But we'll buy into it because we want to. Because Rita is so sexy, she just might do it. Now, as we told you last time, Rita is a brand-new newcomer who hasn't posed anywhere (although she does some dancing at a swingers club, and that dancing often leads to blow jobs and fucking). Levi, the guy who's fucking her in these photos, is about half her age, and he's mesmerized by her sexuality. Rita is, hands down and cock up, one of the most sensual women to ever step into the 50PlusMILFs.com studio. Her body is outstanding. She makes great "fuck-me" face. Her pussy gapes with a little prompting. And you're gonna love the shots of Rita with cum all over her face. And just think: the video of this scene is still to come!

DOWNLOAD:
Rita Daniels' First On-Camera Fuck
Rita Daniels' First On-Camera Fuck