• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Big tits have passionate ladies

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
First look: busty wife Amanda Ryder



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2000
File Size: 148 Mb
Number: 100

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy
Cast: Amanda Ryder
Description: "I like watching football and basketball, but I don't really watch it for the sporting part," said Amanda Ryder, a 55-year-old mom from San Francisco, California. "I love the tight uniforms that hug the players' bodies. I'm all up for participating in a new sport called 'Indoor and/or Outdoor Fucking!'" Amanda describes herself as "happily married." Maybe that's because she and her happy hubby have been swinging for 10 years. "My wildest times are when I participated in group sex or orgies," she said. "I don't care if it's a cock or pussy. I'm going to savor it." Later this week, Amanda is going to savor a 24-year-old's big cock. She's going to suck it and fuck it for all the world to see. But today is "getting to know you" day with Amanda. She's wearing a red dress that showcases her big tits (they're DD-cups). She has on stockings and a garter belt, and underneath, sexy lingerie. She shows off her big tits and shaved pussy, then she fucks her asshole with a butt plug. Amanda told us about her favorite swinging experience. "For my anniversary, my husband set up this play date, and my request was that I wanted a big, black man with a really big cock because I can take it all. And that's what I got. We met at a bar, kissed hello, and I looked at my husband and said, 'Let's go!' We went back up to the room and had a great time. I kept on my lingerie. I was wearing a bodystocking. Nice and crotchless. My tits were hanging out. "I dropped to my knees right away. I was on my knees sucking his big cock. I needed something in my mouth immediately. Then we moved to the bed, I got on all fours and had some good doggie. It's one of my favorite positions, getting it nice and deep in the pussy, and we played for a couple of hours. We had a great time, and we did it again the next night." We asked Amanda if the people she knows would be surprised to see her here. "No, not really," she said. "My family and friends know that I'm a horn dog and love to tease." This week, Amanda does a lot more than tease.

DOWNLOAD:
First look: busty wife Amanda Ryder
First look: busty wife Amanda Ryder
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A British MILF's first time



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2000
File Size: 64 Mb
Number: 48

Tags: Amateur, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Mature, MILF, XXX
Cast: Amy
Description: Amy, a 53-year-old divorcee from England, gets her pussy fingered, fucked and glazed in her first hardcore scene. We don't get a lot of British MILFs (we don't know why), but the ones we get are very good. As is Amy. Amy is a little one. She's five-feet tall and weighs just under 100 pounds. She's a mom. She was pointed in our direction by another British MILF, Molly Maracas, who debuted at 50PlusMILFs.com this past February. Thanks, Molly! We asked Amy if the people she knows would be surprised to see her sucking cock and fucking on-camera, and she said, "Yes, they would. Only a few friends know what I'm doing." Molly is an office worker. She says doing this is the most fun she's ever had. She enjoys painting and going for walks with her dog. She isn't a swinger, and the most-revealing she's ever gotten on a beach is topless. She's doing a lot more than that right now. But get this: She has lived out most of her sexual fantasies. And she once had sex with a 21-year-old co-worker. Good for you, Amy. Good for him. And, now, good for us.

DOWNLOAD:
A British MILF's first time
A British MILF's first time
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Karen Cums Back with an Anal Creampie!



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x800
File Size: 32 Mb
Number: 69

Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Cum on Ass, Cumshot, MILF, XXX
Cast: Karen Kougar
Description: We're very proud to welcome back Karen Kougar. Karen shot her first-ever hardcore scenes with us back in 2008 and has since gone on to become one of the most-popular MILF porn stars. There's a good reason for her popularity: Karen loves to fuck. That was obvious from the moment she took Troy Halston's cock in her ass in Fuck My Old Ass #2 (her first scene) and got DP'd by two studs in Cougar Trap. "I remember those scenes very fondly," Karen told us. "I was very nervous, but I got into it and had a lot of fun." Since then, there's been no turning back. Those scenes from 2008 can also be viewed at 40SomethingMag.com. This is Karen's first appearance at 50PlusMILFs.com, and there's a good reason for that: She just turned 50 on July 12, 2012. We'd been waiting for the day, and we think she looks better, sexier and more beautiful than ever. Her tits are bigger. Her hair is now reddish, and it goes well with her complexion. Karen was born in Miami, Florida. She's not a MILF but only because she doesn't have children. You definitely want to fuck her! She's a wife. This scene is a rare anal creampie. Guy fucks her ass. Guy cums in her ass. Karen opens wide so we can watch the cum drip out of her ass. It's filthy. It's naughty. It's 100% Karen.

DOWNLOAD:
Karen Cums Back with an Anal Creampie!
Karen Cums Back with an Anal Creampie!
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
For An Encore, Sheri Gives Up Her Ass



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1067x1600
File Size: 24 Mb
Number: 56

Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Redhead, XXX
Cast: Sheri Fox
Description: Just because a woman behaves in a way that some people might consider slutty doesn't mean she's a slut. Take, for instance, Sheri Fox, a 52-year-old horse trainer from Central Florida. She's married, and in her first visit to the 50PlusMILFs.com studio, she fucked a total stranger. Now she's back, and what's she doing? Fucking another total stranger...and this time, she's taking his cock in her ass! Yep, her ass, because as Sheri told us, "Nothing's better." She is, as we've told you before, a woman of few words, but when she's having sex, she's loud and raunchy. Which shouldn't really surprise you. A mature woman doesn't get a pair of big tits and pierce her pussy because she doesn't like sex. There are some great shots in this set. No. 19: Sheri spreads her ass and looks right into the camera as her man licks her asshole. Her pussy jewelry dangles. No. 40: Sheri, upside-down, legs all the way back, looks up at her cunt as the dude, facing away from her, fucks her pierced pussy. Nos. 46-52: Sheri upside-down again for an anal plunging. No. 54: Still upside-down, Sheri enjoys the feeling of cum pooling in her asshole, then dribbling down to her pussy and her thighs. Anyway, back to that slut thing. Sheri's doing slutty stuff in these pictures, but does that make her a slut? You make the call!

DOWNLOAD:
For An Encore, Sheri Gives Up Her Ass
For An Encore, Sheri Gives Up Her Ass
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Three-way office anal



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2002x3000
File Size: 78 Mb
Number: 65

Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Mature, MILF, Office, Threesome (FMM)
Cast: Amanda Verhooks
Description: It's an awesome office threesome for 51-year-old Amanda Verhooks, who sucks cocks, gets her pretty, tight pussy fucked and takes big dicks up her ass before they spray their baby batter all over her sexy face. Considering how tiny Amanda is, it's amazing that she can take such big cocks. It's amazing that her pussy can stay so tight. Check out that pretty, meaty cunt of hers! Look at how it gapes! And check out how easily her asshole accommodates big cocks. We asked Amanda what she does to make her guy feel special, and she said, "I love to dress up and look hot for him. Lingerie. Bikinis and heels, even at home. I feel beauty comes from taking care of yourself." She obviously does that. Amanda is in spectacular shape. Amanda is a swinger. She's divorced. She says having anal sex "makes me feel extra naughty." She talks dirty. "I want all the guys to jack off while they're watching me getting my ass fucked," Amanda once told us. "I want them to shoot their loads while watching me then I want them to tell me about it. It's the least they could do. I gave up my ass for them." And for herself, too. Admit it, Amanda.

DOWNLOAD:
Three-way office anal
Three-way office anal
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Lena's DP warmup



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2002x3000
File Size: 67 Mb
Number: 47

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo
Cast: Lena Lewis
Description: We asked 54-year-old Lena Lewis what turns her on, and she said, "Oh, lots of things! Watching porn. Not my own, of course. Getting tied up and getting a little spanking. Thinking about the hot sex I'm about to have with a young man. I don't think I'm ever not horny anymore." She's horny in these photos, her first of four postings this week at 50PlusMILFs.com (solo video tomorrow, XXX photos Wednesday, XXX video Thursday. Maybe that's because this big-titted German babe is thinking about her upcoming scene with two young studs, in which she's going to get DP'd. Lena said modeling for 50PlusMILFs.com has changed her in very good ways. "It's made me more eager to explore sex in different variations. Now I'm doing things I might not have done before, like anal sex. Before, I wasn't that into anal sex. I would only have it with a partner who I loved and totally trusted, but now I've learned to like it as a regular part of sex. And doing those scenes taught me how to get aroused easily." Call this scene a warmup for what's to come. Lena's going to do something she's never done before. At least on-camera.

DOWNLOAD:
Lena's DP warmup
Lena's DP warmup
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
The Patriots win the Super Bowl and Beth gets ass-fucked



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 137 Mb
Number: 96

Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX
Cast: Beth Sinkati
Description: When this scene was shot, we asked Beth Sinkati, a 57-year-old divorcee, mother and grandmother from New Jersey, to describe her perfect day. "The Patriots win the Super Bowl again, I win a $500-million Powerball jackpot and I get an advance copy of the Winds of Winter book and audio book," she said. Winds of Winter has something to do with Game of Thrones. We don't know if she got that. Since this week's Powerball jackpot was a lot less than $500-million, we know she didn't get that. But as for those New England Patriots...yep, they won the Super Bowl again Sunday night, so Beth had one-third of a perfect day. If you're a Patriots hater, and we know there are a lot of you out there, don't hold it against Beth. And we're sure you won't when you see her first-ever hardcore scene, in which she gets ass-fucked by Kyle's big cock. Yes, between the Patriots and her hardcore cherry-breaker, this will be a week that Beth never forgets. She's worked in digital marketing. She was an office manager and a bank representative. And now, as of today, she's a porn star. "People who know me very well would not be surprised to see me here," said Beth, who lives in Florida. "Business acquaintances would be very surprised." Beth enjoys working out (that's obvious), reading and doing volunteer work with abandoned pets. She says she likes to wear "tight, form-fitting clothes that show as much as possible. I worked hard for this body, so I'm going to show it off." As she should.

DOWNLOAD:
The Patriots win the Super Bowl and Beth gets ass-fucked
The Patriots win the Super Bowl and Beth gets ass-fucked
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Angie Noir's anal sex lesson



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2002x3000
File Size: 99 Mb
Number: 93

Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX
Cast: Angie Noir
Description: In her first fuck at 50PlusMILFs.com and return fuck for The SCORE Group (she debuted in 2012 at 40SomethingMag.com), 53-year-old wife and mother of four Angie Noir teaches her daughter's 23-year-old boyfriend about anal sex. Angie, who has big tits and a deep-sucking mouth, proves once again that she's one of the hottest MILFs in the world. Angie's views on anal sex: "My asshole is my second pussy. I love anal!" Her feelings about sex with young men. "I am a cougar and I love young cock." Her kinkiest sexual encounter: The time she and her man picked up three surfer dudes at a sushi bar and went back to her place. "They took turns fucking me and then all four came on my face. That's when I discovered I loved having multiple guys and playing with cum." What a woman!

DOWNLOAD:
Angie Noir's anal sex lesson
Angie Noir's anal sex lesson
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Elektra buzzes herself



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 68 Mb
Number: 54

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Mature, MILF
Cast: Elektra
Description: Elektra Lamour, a 50-year-old wife, mother and grandmother, is back to play with her hairy pussy. We've seen her fuck. We'll see her fuck again. But, between fucks, Elektra decided to have some alone time. Of course, she invited us to film her alone time. When this scene opens, Elektra is in bed. We're voyeurs. Elektra is wearing lingerie and rubbing her pussy. It's a hairy pussy. Very hairy. She's also playing with her tits. They're big. Very big. Elektra is a big-titted MILF with a hairy pussy, and that gets her a lot of attention. Eventually, Elektra slides a metal ball inside her hairy pussy and buzzes it using the remote control. Every once in a while, she looks into the camera to make sure we're still looking. Don't worry, Elektra. We're not taking our eyes off of you. We asked Elektra what makes her horny, and she said, "Watching a good fuck scene." If that's the case, she can watch her first scene at 50PlusMILFs.com. She said that the best thing about being a beautiful woman is that "people, especially men, treat you better. They pay more attention to you." Isn't that the truth. Elektra likes to wear low-cut blouses, tight mini-skirts and high heels. When she's going out, she puts on perfume and shaves her legs. But she does not shave her pussy. Absolutely not.

DOWNLOAD:
Elektra buzzes herself
Elektra buzzes herself
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Former Sears Catalog Model Seeks Black Cock



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x797
File Size: 24 Mb
Number: 51

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Interracial, MILF, XXX
Cast: Venice Knight
Description: Several 50PlusMILFs.com ladies have fucked our black stud Lucas over the past several months. None of them were former department store catalog models. Until now. Venice Knight, a 50-year-old interior decorator from San Francisco, is back to do the deed with our resident hunk of black cock meat. Venice, who is single and has never been married, would probably strike the mainstream public as too classy to be fucking strangers on a porno site, but what do those people know? Classy women love to have sex in front of the camera, too! Venice is a piece of ass. She's beautiful. That's obvious. She's 5'9" with E-cup tits. She's a voluptuous women, and it comes as no surprise to us that she has no trouble handling, sucking and fucking Lucas's cock. "I'm definitely not afraid of big cocks," she said. "But Lucas's cock is probably the biggest I've ever had." Enjoy, and don't miss the video version of this scene. It's sure to become one of the most popular in our-ahem-catalog.

DOWNLOAD:
Former Sears Catalog Model Seeks Black Cock
Former Sears Catalog Model Seeks Black Cock
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A Very Loud, Very Horny Redhead Named Sheri



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1067x1600
File Size: 23 Mb
Number: 49

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Redhead, XXX
Cast: Sheri Fox
Description: Hopefully, you've already watched Sheri Fox's video interview. These pictures reveal a little more about this 52-year-old wife from Central Florida. For one, she has great tits. Fake tits, which is fine, but great ones. Second (and we don't know how we didn't pick up on this during the interview), she has a very pierced pussy. In photo No. 8, the lucky male stud pulls on it, and Sheri, who calls herself a dominant/submissive (which means she's just about everything), looks to be enjoying it. What else do we find out in these pictures? Well, she can take a lot of cock in her mouth (photo No. 24) and that pussy jewelry looks really hot when she's getting fucked reverse-cowgirl and her tight cunt is hugging the dude's cock (photos No. 31-33). For a woman who seemed kinda shy during her video interview, Sheri sure does open up when the fucking starts, looking right into the camera while her fuck hole is getting pummeled. Which isn't entirely surprising because Sheri used to be an exotic dancer, so she knows how to perform for a crowd. Except here, she's not performing. She's obviously loving what she's doing. By the way, for all of the crazy fucking that's going on in these pictures, Sheri describes sexy as "holding hands and public displays of affection." But since her fantasy is to have sex on a roller coaster full of people, her idea of public displays of affection and the general public's idea might be a little different.

DOWNLOAD:
A Very Loud, Very Horny Redhead Named Sheri
A Very Loud, Very Horny Redhead Named Sheri
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Blonde SoCal MILF meets big, black cock



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 64 Mb
Number: 42

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Interracial, Mature, MILF, XXX
Cast: Bella Dea
Description: When we first met her, 54-year-old divorcee and MILF Bella Dea told us she can dress conservatively or sluttily. Here, she's gone for the slutty look, decorating her spectacular body with fishnet stockings, a fishnet top, a bra that showcases her big tits, sexy panties and a garter belt. She sees Jax in the shower, and he's pleasantly surprised when he gets out and sees this hot-bodied divorcee standing there in her fuck clothes, ready to suck and fuck his big, black cock. She doesn't even wait for him to dry off! Bella has two college-age daughters who would be shocked to see their mom at 50PlusMILFs.com with her dick-sucking mouth and tight pussy stretched around a big, black cock. Or maybe they wouldn't be. After all, Bella has always been the hot mom on the block, the one all the guys drooled over. She's always been super-sexy. "My conservative friends might be surprised to see me here," Bella said. "My liberal friends would laugh and say, 'That sounds like something she would do.'" Hmmmm...even this? Getting hammered by a huge porn cock and opening her mouth for cum? Okay. Bella is a makeup artist. She's from Los Angeles, California, which doesn't surprise us at all because there are many hot-bodied MILFs in SoCal. "I've done a lot of things," she said. "I've done makeup for TV and film. I've been an esthetician. I was a model. I'm even an ordained minister. But this is the most-fun job I've ever had." We've said it before, we'll say it again: It's not a job. It's an adventure.

DOWNLOAD:
Blonde SoCal MILF meets big, black cock
Blonde SoCal MILF meets big, black cock
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A 21-year-old BBC for Josie Ray



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 112 Mb
Number: 70

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Interracial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, Tit-Sucking, XXX
Cast: Josie Ray
Description: In this scene, busty 51-year-old mom Josie Ray fucks a big, black, 21-year-old cock, but that's only half of the story. The first half is when Josie is cleaning her daughter's room. Her daughter is at school and has left behind her cell phone. Well, suddenly, a message buzzes in, and Josie isn't happy about it. "My daughter's getting a booty call text? Who is texting my daughter," Josie says out loud. Then another message comes in, this one with a dick pic. The guy's cock is huge, and Josie is intrigued, so she messages him back, "Oh, I think you need to come over right now." Well, John thinks he's going to fuck Josie's daughter and is shocked when Mom answers the door, her cleavage pouring out of a tight top. "I think you need to come with me," Josie says. She wants to see if John's dick is a match to the dick pic, so she takes it out and, sure enough, it is! "My daughter has good taste, I must say," Josie says, and before long, John is finding out that if you have a choice between fucking the daughter or fucking her mother, always pick the mother. Ah, yes, the second half of this scene: Josie Ray sucks and fucks the BBC and opens her mouth for a big load of cum. And that's how Josie's second scene at 50PlusMILFs.com cums to an end. "I've been divorced for about 10 years," Josie said. "I have two kids. I don't have any grandkids." The guy in this scene is young enough to be her son, almost young enough to be her grandson. And by the way: This scene teaches you a lesson about texting dick pics only if you're packing like young Mr. Long.

DOWNLOAD:
A 21-year-old BBC for Josie Ray
A 21-year-old BBC for Josie Ray
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Caught sniffing!



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 74 Mb
Number: 48

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, XXX
Cast: Texas Rose
Description: In her second-ever fuck scene, Texas Rose, a 57-year-old mother, grandmother and divorcee from San Antonio, Texas, busts the plumber while he's going through her drawers and sniffing her panties. Bad news for the plumber, right? No, good news for the plumber. This is 50PlusMILFs.com. Big-titted Rose offers up her mouth and rack to the dude, who's only 31 years old, then has him drill her fuck hole with his pipe. Then she opens her mouth for his cock and drains his nuts. "I've been handcuffed to a massage table," Rose said, describing her most-exciting sexual experiences, other than fucking on-camera for the world's jacking pleasure. "I'm a swinger," she explained. "They took advantage of me. So there I was face-down on a massage table in a beautiful cabana. They blindfolded me. It was outdoors. They handcuffed me to the table and then had me raise my butt up on the table, and several gentlemen helped themselves to me. It was awesome! "There were four gentlemen at the party, so it was my partner and three other men. We were at a pool party, so we were having a good time...drinking, socializing. It was the first time I ever met these people, and then one of them said, 'Hey, let me give you a massage.' Little did I know that the massage would turn into more than a massage. I wasn't expecting this to happen." Hey, she didn't expect this to happen, either. Meaning fucking on-camera. We're sure her children and grandchildren didn't expect it to happen, but as far as we know, they're unaware of Rose's secret life. Let's keep it that way so we can keep jacking off to her.

DOWNLOAD:
Caught sniffing!
Caught sniffing!
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Lots Of Pussy But Not A Cock To Be Found



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1063x1600
File Size: 21 Mb
Number: 54

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, MILF, Pantyhose
Cast: Katia
Description: Here's a first for 50PlusMILFs.com: A girl-girl- or is that woman-woman or MILF-MILF-scene. We know that mature women want more cock, but we rarely talk about mature women wanting more pussy. Of course, Georgette Parks, who has had very little pussy in her life (but a lot of cock), sucked on an 18-year-old's pussy while getting fucked in a recent 50PlusMILFs.com posting. But this is different. There's no cock in sight, and both women are mature. We have Katia (the blonde), who's 56, and Waya (the brunette), who's 45. And both women are very much into pussy. Now, Waya isn't 50something, and when we shot this video, we were planning on posting on 40SomethingMag.com. But response to 50something Katia (both in her photo/video postings and a recent members poll) was so overwhelming that we thought you'd appreciate it. Katia is definitely a contender with Georgette for the title of most popular model on 50PlusMILFs.com. So, what do you think? Would you like to see more girl-girl photos and videos on 50PlusMILFs.com? Let us know!

DOWNLOAD:
Lots Of Pussy But Not A Cock To Be Found
Lots Of Pussy But Not A Cock To Be Found
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Mother of four gets ass-fucked



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 80 Mb
Number: 65

Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Mature, MILF, XXX
Cast: Brooklynn Rayne
Description: Brooklynn Rayne, a wife and mother from South Florida, was a big hit when she made her worldwide fucking on-camera debut at 40SomethingMag.com last year. Members loved her slutty look, big tits and pierced pussy. They loved that she obviously loves cock. She fucked JMac twice, and the second time, she took his big dick up her tight ass. Well, Brooklynn is 50 years old now (she turned 50 on October 27), so we invited her back to get some more porn cock. She happily accepted our invitation, and now, here she is, getting ass-fucked again, this time by Jimmy. He really has his way with her, pounding her pussy and asshole in every position before cumming in her mouth. Or is Brooklynn, who has four sons, having her way with Jimmy? With these MILFs, that's how it usually is. Brooklynn watched her scenes at 40SomethingMag.com. She watched them by herself, and she said, "I enjoyed watching my videos and seeing myself in a totally different situation than I've ever seen myself in before. I think I did a very good job considering that was my first time, but, of course, as a woman, I'm very critical of my own body and performance and felt I could've stepped it up a few notches." Really? We thought Brooklynn's sexuality was in overdrive. She was one of the hottest first-timers we've ever seen. Brooklynn hasn't had sex while watching her scenes but said, "There's still time to do that." Brooklynn used to be an assistant in a medical office. She was born in upstate New York. She told us, "My immediate family would be surprised to see me here because they are somewhat conservative." Not Brooklynn. She's not conservative by any means.

DOWNLOAD:
Mother of four gets ass-fucked
Mother of four gets ass-fucked
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Melissa Johnson and her very unusual toy



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 104 Mb
Number: 83

Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy
Cast: Melissa Johnson
Description: "I love using my vibrators and my fingers to masturbate," said 58-year-old wife and mom Melissa Johnson. "How much time I take depends on where I am and how much time I have. And, of course, how horny I am." In her return to 50PlusMILFs.com, Mrs. Johnson, who has a seriously hot body, has all the time she wants, she's very horny, and she uses a very unusual toy on her pussy and asshole. Seriously, you have to see it. It's pretty much indescribable. She's also dressed very sexily in a corset, a bra that accentuates her big tits and stockings that show off her beautiful legs. This is a great way for Melissa to kick off her second full week of action at 50PlusMILFs.com. Solo photos today. Solo video tomorrow. On Wednesday, photos of Melissa sucking and fucking a big, black cock. And on Thursday, Melissa's second on-camera video fuck. With that BBC, of course. Melissa was born in Honolulu and lives in Romania with her husband. She's a webcam model. 60Plus MILF Rita Daniels found her for us. Speaking of Rita, she's going to make a grand return to 60PlusMILFs.com next month with her first air-tight scene. That's right: Rita, who's in her 10th year of modeling for us and is now 69 years old, is going to get her mouth, pussy and asshole filled at the same time by young, hard cocks. Sounds like something Melissa would do, too. "I would," she said. We're going to have to keep that in mind.

DOWNLOAD:
Melissa Johnson and her very unusual toy
Melissa Johnson and her very unusual toy
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Lexy fucks a BBC and conducts an experiment in cum



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 80 Mb
Number: 48

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Interracial, Mature, MILF, XXX
Cast: Lexy Cougar
Description: Sexy Lexy Cougar, a favorite at 40SomethingMag.com, is going to try an experiment today in her debut at 50PlusMILFs.com. She's going to find out if champagne can make a man's cum taste sweeter. So, Lexy pours a glass of champagne for Jax and has him drink it. You see, she believes in the hands-on approach to science. Of course, before Lexy can find out if it works, she has to make Jax cum, which she does by sucking his big, black cock and fucking him every which way. Finally, when Jax can't hold back any longer, Lexy uses the champagne flute to catch his cum then drinks it out of the glass. "Hmmmm...this tastes good," Lexy says. Lexy, who's divorced and has two children, is now 50 years old. She's from California and used to live in South Florida. Now she lives in Dallas, Texas, where she works as a paralegal. Even after fucking twice at 40SomethingMag.com and taking a cock in her sweet, round ass, Lexy says the people who know her would still be surprised to see her here. She's not a swinger. She's not a nudist, although she says she'd love to go to a nude beach. She has short, white hair, big, fake tits and a great body. "I've modeled off and on my entire life," she said. "I've also been a waitress." When we asked Lexy how she dresses (here she's wearing skimpy lingerie), she said, "I always dress professional but I push it to the limit. I love to accessorize. I enjoy looking sexy in a good way. Not too much. Not over the top. I love fashion and new trends." Champagne to make cum taste better...is that a new trend?

DOWNLOAD:
Lexy fucks a BBC and conducts an experiment in cum
Lexy fucks a BBC and conducts an experiment in cum
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Young, black cock for MILF Ruby O'Connor



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 156 Mb
Number: 97

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Interracial, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, Redhead, XXX
Cast: Ruby O'Connor
Description: Ruby O'Connor is 56 years old. The guy she's sucking and fucking in this hardcore scene, the second of her life, is 22, easily young enough to be her son, almost young enough to be her grandson. Yes, she does have children and grandchildren. She also has a husband who enjoys sharing his hot wife with others. But he's never shared her the way he is here. He drove his lovely wife to the airport in Arizona and said, "Have fun!" She did. The dude, John Long, gets a great blow job from Mrs. O'Connor then pumps his dick deep inside her MILF pussy and coaxes one cum after another out of her. When he's satisfied that she's been satisfied (and, really, when he can't hold back any longer), he backs off and unloads the contents of his balls onto her pussy. And then, just to prove what a good little newbie porn star she is, Ruby reaches down, spoons up some cum and licks it off her fingers. We asked Ruby about her sexual fantasies, and she said, "I would like to do two, maybe three black men. Maybe even be blindfolded and try to guess which one is which, maybe which one is in my mouth and which one is in my pussy. That would be fun." Ruby is from Arizona. Before this scene started, she said, "I saw his cock, and it was huge. I hope I can handle it. I'm going to give it everything I've got!" How'd she handle it? Very nicely. And she gave as good as she got.

DOWNLOAD:
Young, black cock for MILF Ruby O'Connor
Young, black cock for MILF Ruby O'Connor
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Luna Azul Finally Fucks A Black Man



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1063x1600
File Size: 14 Mb
Number: 47

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Interracial, MILF, XXX
Cast: Luna Azul
Description: Back home in Los Angeles, California, Luna Azul is a 58-year-old mother of grown children. They don't know that their mother turns into a slut when there's cock around. Oh, sure, they might know about her pierced nipples, as Luna reveals in the video, but they don't know about her pierced pussy, and they don't know that she came to 50PlusMILFs.com to fuck a black stud. It's Luna's first interracial ever, and she's clearly enjoying it. Each photo is a keeper and documents an historic event in Luna's life. She waited 58 years for this black cock. So we made sure we gave her a good one. If you enjoy jacking to these photos as much as Luna enjoyed making them, we're all gonna have a very good day.

DOWNLOAD:
Luna Azul Finally Fucks A Black Man
Luna Azul Finally Fucks A Black Man