• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Big tits have passionate ladies

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Exxxotica New Jersey!



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2000x2000
File Size: 109 Mb
Number: 307

Tags: Big Tits
Cast:
Description: Exxxotica New Jersey 2015! .. for Flashback Friday I thought I would share a ton of pics from my Exxxotica New Jersey experience that I have never shared here before because my new site was being constructed at the time. Lots of hot girls. It's always great to see website members at events. Come out to the next one! xo Jelena.

DOWNLOAD:
Exxxotica New Jersey!
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Phoenix 2012



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1063x1600
File Size: 38 Mb
Number: 47

Tags: Big Tits
Cast:
Description: Matt and I went to Phoenix the weekend before Christmas to see the Chicago Bears play the Arizona Cardinals. We also have a lot of friends that live there so we spent some quality time with a few of them. The first few photos are from an annual event called Las Noches de las Luminarias at the Desert Botanical Garden.

DOWNLOAD:
Phoenix 2012
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Berlin



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1600x1200
File Size: 49 Mb
Number: 133

Tags: Big Tits
Cast:
Description: I went to Berlin, Germany with Angela Sommers, India Summer, Prinzzess and Aryana Augustine to sign for Girlfriends Films at the Venus Expo in October. It was my second trip to Berlin but I hadn't been in 15 years! They flew us in early so we could have a day to explore before the show, so I took the girls around and showed them some of the sights. Angela and I were travel buddies so we went to dinner together a lot and I also threw in a few pics from the Venus Expo.

DOWNLOAD:
Berlin
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Chiller Theatre



Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 2000x1333
File Size: 38 Mb
Number: 110

Tags: Big Tits
Cast:
Description: Chiller Theatre! If you haven't seen my new hair color on my Instagram or Twitter yet, hot off the presses are these recent pics from the Chiller Convention. I went to a fan/horror convention in New Jersey recently and got to meet all kinds of fans, website members and other girlies like Sara Jay, Vicky Vette and Sunny Lane (from our network). Hope you like these BTS pics of the fun!! See you at my next members only show xo Jelena!

DOWNLOAD:
Chiller Theatre