• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Black Rubber And Latex Catsuit | Dirty Rubber Love

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38
Miss Daisy dom

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Kinky
Video language: English

Mistress Daisy, extreme humilated pussy licked slave girl, latex kinky action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10073kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 963.9 MB


Download Miss Daisy dom
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38
Chapter part 240

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification
Video language: English

Aurelia and Kitty have been really good slaves recently. That's why their Mistress surprised them with a special bondage lesson: both girls first get tied up and then wrapped together! Of course, with their hands just in the right places - for maximum bondage fun and excitement... Latex Kitty and Aurelia are both total bondage lovers and have a special thing for tight plastic wrappings and mummifications. They are rubbing their hot bodies against each other inside the tight plastic cocoon and finally find themselves lying on the big bed... as the Mistress comes back to check on them and sees they are doing well, she takes out both girls' ballgags and says with her sweetest evil voice: "Now you earned to have some fun... KISS!" - and judging from the movements and the sounds both girls are making, this order is easy to follow...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 730.4 MB


Download Chapter part 240
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38
Ela Darling

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Kinky
Video language: English

Sexy Ela Darling, Lessons in Latex, solo fetish action. enjoys!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10069kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 408.6 MB


Download Ela Darling
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38
Fucking Latex Doll Machine - Full HD 1080p


In the final part of this video series, I get exactly what I was hoping for.. Mmmm, that hard throbbing cock is made deep inside my dripping wet holes! I'm so horny and excited I can barely control myself!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14461kbps
Audio: 126kbps






File size: 500.4 MB


Download Fucking Latex Doll Machine - Full HD 1080p
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38
Latex and Leather Waist Cincher and Cuffs - Mina - Full HD 1080p


I just got done making some hot new leather gear out of a beautiful new harness hide from Italy, a range of belts, a posture collar, some cuffs and a leather waist cincher harness and what better way to test it all out than to truss Mina up in her sexy purple latex gear and film the results! It was raining HARD outside during this shoot so dont be scared by a little Australian Thunder. A sexy 20 minute struggle!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6381kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 975.0 MB


Download Latex and Leather Waist Cincher and Cuffs - Mina - Full HD 1080p
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38
Extant Vs. Vespa - Full HD 1080p


Already being very hot in my latex, I thought it would be cool by the pool! But as much as I Love being fully enclosed in all my latex, my breasts were just so hot and sweaty that I had to release them!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14563kbps
Audio: 126kbps






File size: 981.1 MB


Download Extant Vs. Vespa - Full HD 1080p
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38
Latex freaks

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Punish, Latex
Video language: English

So there are shootings from cute, nice, drooling, bound up to very strict hard gagged in a hard bondage. But all photos you see are initiated out of passion by the model.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 153.5 MB


Download Latex freaks
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38
latex sary

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy body latex girl awesome hard tied extreme domination scene.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4106kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 421.4 MB


Download latex sary
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38
Relax Already - Full HD 1080p


Another red hot day and I'm outside in all my rubber again! hehe. This time I spent most of the day sunbathing around the pool. until it got unbearably hot and I made my way into the pool.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14448kbps
Audio: 127kbps






File size: 699.1 MB


Download Relax Already - Full HD 1080p
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38
Rodeo - Full HD 1080p


I have loads of fun with the hose pipe! .Wrapping it tightly around my tits, soaking them with water & then inserting the pipe inside my rubber pants.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14511kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 700.1 MB


Download Rodeo - Full HD 1080p
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38
Savannah Visits - Full HD 1080p


I finally got to try out a new toy I was bought as a Xmas present. It was a special occasion, so I selection my semi-transparent smokey black catsuit and hood. an outfit I hadn't worn in a while! I completed the outfit with my ballet boots...

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14538kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 846.7 MB


Download Savannah Visits - Full HD 1080p