I love my dildo pt21
Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
I love getting lots of emails and videos from you guys asking me to play with a huge toy so you can jerk off for me. Today I put on a sexy black velvet bra and matching thong with my black pumps. I have an insatiable appetite for sex and like to cum daily so I brought out my big black toy to play with. I like to run my hands all over it and feel the smooth texture and hardness of the big cock. I started touching my breasts circling my fingers around my nipples and pinching them until they became erect. I then put my hand in my thong and spread my pussy lips with my fingers to feel the wetness inside me. I tasted the moist fluid and then fingered myself some more. I then slid the big dark cock inside my wet pussy. It felt amazing going In and out. I like to push it down to the bottom till I can't push it anymore and move it back and forth against my cervix. It turns me on so much! I put my legs way back and fucked it, and rocked back and forth until I came hard. I then teased you some .
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1481kbps
Audio: 125kbps
File size: 152.7 MB
Download I love my dildo pt21