• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Brutal Fisting and Huge Dildos Insertions

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Fisted on Top

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Fisted on Top
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Deep anal huge nag ride. Anime girl

Genres: anime girl, huge nag dildo, riding, deep anal masturbation, fisting, asshole stretching, crouchless pantyhose, nylons, Halloween, wig fetish, dirty talking, anonimous porn, nylons, 60 fps
Video language: English

I had never taken this large nag dildo that deep before! I start warming myself up with some fisting, taking it up the wrist. Switching to my huge Bad Dragon Chance toy to ride it both ways back and facing you. Tags: anime girl, huge nag dildo, riding, deep anal masturbation, fisting, asshole stretching, crouchless pantyhose, nylons, Halloween, wig fetish, dirty talking, anonimous porn, nylons, 60 fps

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12103kbps
Audio: 153kbps






File size: 1.8 GB


Download Deep anal huge nag ride. Anime girl
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Prolapse Threesome With Double Anal Fisting

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hotkinkyjo
Genres: Double Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Lesbians, Prolapse (Rosebutt) Licking
Video language: English

Three cute girls, at first, were active on the "rosy", shoving at each other all the slits thier fists! You won't believe how much these little cuties can take, and they absolutely love stretching those assholes to the max, showing off just how slutty they are and just how hot fisting can be!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 714.3 MB


Download Prolapse Threesome With Double Anal Fisting
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Lesbian kink session

Release Year: 2020
Genres: lesbian, natural, fisting, anal fisting, chubby, fat
Video language: English

Two lesbians are fisting sticking their hands in both holes on their elbows.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6844kbps
Audio: 249kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Lesbian kink session
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Toying fisting prolapse gape

Genres: garters and stockings, anal fisting, pussy and ass toying, nag dildo, prolapse, peeing, pissing, asshole stretching with fingers, gape, gaping, toes wiggling, red toenail polish, foot fetish, nylon feet, hardcore
Video language: English

Thank you for sharing i...! I start naked with a pair of thin white stockings and a vintage garter belt on. During the first half of the video I stay half sitting with my legs in the air. At the beginning I push crystal balls out of my asshole and pussy. Grabbing my rainbow nag dildo after to fuck my ass and switching to frontal anal fisting. The next I open my pussy with fingers and pee. There is some toes wiggling as well. Changing pose to to fist my ass more, making it gape. Pussy riding the nag dildo after reverse cowgirl style, fisting my ass more, stretching asshole with fingers a couple of times letting you to take a look inside and prolapse. The next position is kind of hard to describe, better take a look at the preview video. I'm toying pussy and ass more, fisting myself. In the end, I stand up with one leg up and keep on fisting my ass showing you more gapes. Tags: garters and stockings, anal fisting, pussy and ass toying, nag dildo, prolapse, peeing, pissing, asshole stre.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4698kbps
Audio: 153kbps






File size: 731.6 MB


Download Toying fisting prolapse gape
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Abigail Dupree Double Insert Steel Egg

Video language: English

A goonette, one of the most viewed anal sex slave here and on the net, but a masochistic to a sadistic Master like no other. She is sexy and knows how to visually stimulate you to cum, that you goon for porn, she wants to help you edge for hours. She understands the need to zone out as you tune in to porn that keeps you on the edge So join her for mutual Masturbation.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 591.8 MB


Download Abigail Dupree Double Insert Steel Egg
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Magical Fist - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Miky Love
Genres: Fisting, Girl Girl, Toys
Video language: English

Stunning babe Chrissy Fox takes on another contender in today's Fister Twister update. Dark haired babe Miky Love thinks she has what it takes to be fisted and these horny girls start off this scene wearing nothing but neck ties. Chrissy massages Miky's perfect tits and nipples before moving her way down to her pussy where she stretches her pussy apart with her fingers. She lets Miky taste her own juices then decides to use a metal speculum to help widen things up before their lesbian fisting encounter. Miky's pussy is gaped wide apart and Chrissy even inserts a couple of fingers to help make her nice and juicy. Chrissy has even more ideas to wet Miky's pussy ready for her fisting, so fucks her pussy with a monster sized dildo while Miky is bent over in a doggystyle position. They decide to stay in this position while Chrissy then replaces the dildo with her fist and slides it up inside Miky's pussy with ease. Her whole hand is up inside Miky's pussy when Chrissy decides to whip it ba.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7127kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Magical Fist - FullHD 1080p
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Porn Most Popular LilySkye Collection

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Fisting, Pussy Fisting, Double Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud, Blowjob, Pregnant, Odd Insertions, Outdoor, Huge Dildo
Video language: English

I'm a 24 year old wild with a love for traveling and the outdoors and a passion for stretching all of my holes to their limits !
Some of my sites; you can find me on fetlife under lilyskye, on myfreecams under lilyskye93 and now I have several videos on sicflics !
Some of my fetishes and specialties; anal gape, anal fisting, anal prolapse, pussy fisting, huge toys and insertions, squirting, enema play,
prolapsing, extreme deep throat, choking, and honestly the list goes on and on lol.






Total size: 448.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Porn Most Popular LilySkye Collection
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Rainbow fucking, fisting

Genres: Bad Dragon dildo, big toy, anal masturbation, foot fetish, asshole fisting, prolapse, nylon fetish, black ripped off pantyhose, toe wiggling, gape, gaping, pussy play, riding
Video language: English

Thank you for sharing i...! It's a custom video for which I was asked to put on a pair of black pantyhose and to try 6 - 7 different poses. I start standing ass close to the camera, do some ass spreading, pussy rubbing/fingering/spreading, fist my asshole underneath the pantyhose and prolapse. Changing to doggy style a bit side view. Fingering my pussy some more, fisting my asshole and prolapse again while I wiggle my nylon covered toes. After I sit on my ass with legs up in the air and play with pussy keeping wiggling my sexy toes. Then I rip off my pantyhose to get a better access to my fuckholes and grab a Rainbow dildo (Bad Dragon, medium size). Fucking both holes of mine with it for a while. Later on I change pose again to ride the dildo reverse cowgirl style. Next I fuck my asshole with the toy as I'm spreading pussy, fisting asshole more and gape. In the end, I'm sitting a bit sideways with one leg in the air from time to time and fucking myself more. Tags: Bad Dragon dildo, .

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6583kbps
Audio: 153kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Rainbow fucking, fisting
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Nicol Love and Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love
Genres: Fisting
Video language: English

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's Xxl pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Nicol Love and Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Huge toy anal, prolapse, orgasm

Genres: anal masturbation, huge toy fucking, prolapse, extreme close up, orgasm, vintage stockings and garter belt, hardcore
Video language: English

Thank you for sharing ...! It's a custom huge toy fucking with lots of prolapse and cumming in the end video. In the beginning for about 6 minutes I fuck myself with my huge dildo (2.2 inch wide) and make my ass prolapse. There are some farts in this part of the video while I'm pushing my asshole out. For the next 5 minutes I switch to extreme close up view, opening my ass with both hands and prolapse more, fucking prolapsing asshole with a finger and glass dildo. After there is a full view again and I make myself cum with a magic wand. Giving you a couple of prolapses more in the end. Tags: anal masturbation, huge toy fucking, prolapse, extreme close up, orgasm, vintage stockings and garter belt, hardcore

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7646kbps
Audio: 148kbps






File size: 928.3 MB


Download Huge toy anal, prolapse, orgasm
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Roxy Under water

Release Year: 2012
Genres: fisting, masturabation, dildo/toys, shockin penetration
Video language: English

I got a fun new case recently that is able to hold one of my cameras underwater. I don't think I've ever experienced stretching my holes under the water before, this was really awesome feeling. It felt so amazing with the cold water flushing in and out as toys were penetrating my holes. I was able to put some huge butt plugs and balls in my ass and swim around the pool with them in. With the new case securing my camera so tight, I think it might have cut out the audio a bit but I still love this thing. I can't wait to experiment more with some of my new toys underwater. What do you think about some g/g action underwater next time? Let me know below

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 274.0 MB


Download Roxy Under water
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Ally and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ally Style & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Toys
Video language: English

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies forces Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster .

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 278kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Ally and Foxie - FullHD 1080p
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Feeding my hungry Fart Eater

Genres: huge dildos, big butt plugs, farting, gape, gaping, dirty talk, bodystocking
Video language: English

Thank you for sharing ...! It's a custom video. I was asked to play with big toys, to make my asshole gape, to fart a lot and to talk dirty feeding you with my farts. There is just a general view in doggy position, that's all. I start shooting with a pair of black high heels on and take them off at the middle. Tags: huge dildos, big butt plugs, farting, gape, gaping, dirty talk, bodystocking

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5745kbps
Audio: 190kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Feeding my hungry Fart Eater
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

SluttyLawnWork

Release Year: 2011
Genres: fisting, masturabation, dildo/toys, shockin penetration
Video language: English

I had to do some lawn work outside and thought I would feel slutty to wear a massive plug in my mini skirt. I started to mow a couple lines but obviously got distracted from being so anal horny. I had a basket of fun goodies that I used in my butt and stretched to the max. I used four dildos at one time, a massive apple and also a peach. The peach juice ran from my ass as I squeezed the big ol' fruit out on to the table. I didn't quite complete my lawn work like I thought I would but I had a fun time! It sure is hard to get any work done when you have an ass as horny as mine.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:51
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 280.2 MB


Download SluttyLawnWork
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys
Video language: English

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 278kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie - FullHD 1080p
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Daddy - girl impregnation RP

Genres: taboo roleplay, impregnation fantasy, Daddy's girl, short skirt, pigtails, butt plug, creampie, squirt, squirting, socks, small tits, orgasms, 60 fps
Video language: English

Thank you for sharing ...! It's a custom Daddy - girl Impregnation fantasy roleplay. The first half of the video is the roleplay itself and the second half is me cumming multiple times and squirting in the end. So, Daddy's home, I've been waiting for him all the day long as I'm so horny and want him not just to fuck me today, but to make me pregnant as well. I know Daddy loves to be teased with my ass wide opened and I have a surprise for him. So, I tease Daddy with my ass in the beginning, begging him to fuck me and to give me a baby. Daddy fucks me and fill my tight fertile cunt with his hot sperm. And after I cum several times myself playing with a magic wand as Daddy watches me. Tags: taboo roleplay, impregnation fantasy, Daddy's girl, short skirt, pigtails, butt plug, creampie, squirt, squirting, socks, small tits, orgasms, 60 fps

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7068kbps
Audio: 153kbps






File size: 1.9 GB


Download Daddy - girl impregnation RP
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Stretching The Holes

Release Year: 2011
Genres: fisting, masturabation, dildo/toys, shockin penetration
Video language: English

You probably saw part 1 of this update yesterday, where I plowed Alysha's holes with some toys. But... I wasn't going to allow her to have all of the fun, so I bared my butt for her and let her fuck me silly, too! She even helped me gape my butthole nice and wide for you pervs so you can see deep inside me.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 273.0 MB


Download Stretching The Holes
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Fistful Of Gape - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Lingerie
Video language: English

Horny babes Nicole Love & Rebecca Black start off by eating each other's wet holes. Then the black haired beauty Nicole slips her fist into the eager blonde's asshole and pounds it till Rebecca is gaped wide.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 945.4 MB


Download Fistful Of Gape - FullHD 1080p
​
 

UsalKav131

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 18, 2014
1,211,061
0
36

Big blue dong

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Kinky hot Jo Big blue dong total anal destruction movie, watch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7900kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 499.8 MB


Download Big blue dong
​