• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Cute fat girls are very seductive | BBW

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Flesh & Fantasy Gia Johnson



Info:
File Name: Flesh & Fantasy
Format: JPG
File Size: 15 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 55
Description: Gia Johnson deserves much praise. She is total girlfriend material. A dabbler in hot modeling just out for the experience, some fun, something different and a robust check. "I like a man to make me laugh and treat me with a lot of attention and love," Gia said. "Once I get to a comfortable level with someone, I like it when they smother me with attention. I want the honeymoon stage of a relationship to last a long time. So when the guy I'm with is all over me, and gives me great sex, then I'm happy. "Bend me over the kitchen table and shove it into me while you squeeze my tits and spank my ass. Shoot your hot sperm inside me. But I love being touched all the time. My shoulders, my thighs, my waist. Just don't pinch me so hard that you leave bruises. But when we're out on a date, wait until we get back home before getting too sexy on me. I'm private like that."
Cast: Gia Johnson
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Follow Erin's Bouncing Boobs Erin Star



Info:
File Name: Follow Erin's Bouncing Boobs
Format: JPG
File Size: 99 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 75
Description: "I was not the bustiest girl in school," Erin Star told us. "My sister Helen was! We always got a lot of attention and we liked it. I became the bustiest girl in school after she graduated!" Erin's breasts have gotten bigger and heavier since she debuted. They don't live together but Erin and her big sister Helen are close to inseparable. Like many sisters, they share clothes. "We wear just about the same size and our breasts are almost the same size, so we can wear the same clothes," Erin said. "We love to go clothes shopping together. "Women and men admire us. We can't go anywhere without getting attention, even when we wear loose clothes. Women are jealous. You can tell by the looks on their faces. That's not our fault. You know how people can be."
Cast: Erin Star
Genre: Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Gaga For Gia And Her Gazonzgas Gia Johnson



Info:
File Name: Gaga For Gia And Her Gazonzgas
Format: JPG
File Size: 21 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 74
Description: Being a hot chick with a pretty face and big boobies, Gia Johnson says she has heard every comment possible from guys. "There have been too many," says Gia, laughing. "I think I blocked them all out! Don't say to me, 'Wow! Your breasts are really big!' Yes, thank you. I know. I see them every day, all day and night." Professor Titmeister recommends that when a man approaches a busty girl like Gia, that he not speak of her tits at all. Compliment her indirectly instead by saying something like "That sweater looks really nice on you." Or "I like your choice of tops." Later on, you can put the whipped cream on your cock. "Anything that makes me laugh attracts my attention," says Gia. "A man with a nice sense of humor, not mean or snarky, is good." There are two sides to Gia. "When I go out, I like to dress in a classy, almost a business-like way. When I am modeling, I like to wear stuff that I wouldn't wear in the street. Very tight and sexy, skimpy and low-cut." Like in these horny photos! Gia likes soccer, jogging, swimming and touch football. That last one is extra interesting.
Cast: Gia Johnson
Genre: Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Gaggin' For A Shaggin' Gwen Etoile



Info:
File Name: Gaggin' For A Shaggin'
Format: JPG
File Size: 19 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 62
Description: Gwen Etoile breaks the ol' heat-o-meter. In the video section of this scene, a letter writer named T.M. described his wishes and hopes about Gwen. Here, B.C. contributes his own dream. "Gwen's big 38DDs get my full attention and make me wish my dick was between her huge tits. I'd slide between Gwen's squished jugs, pinching her rosy-red nips as my balls slap against Gwen's hooters. I'd slide my dick between Gwen's huge fun bags with my balls slapping against her awesome, huge rack, hard and fast till I blew my load all over her sweet, red lips and tits, letting Gwen suck the last of my cum from my pulsing dick." Now there's a man with a potential career in erotic fiction writing. We also enjoy Gwen, especially when she's bouncing on the pole of love. She's a fun, nasty, bad girl with no strings attached! The best kind, in our opinion. And hard to find!
Cast: Gwen Etoile
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Facial, Latina, POV, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Get The Beck Body Check Anna Beck



Info:
File Name: Get The Beck Body Check
Format: JPG
File Size: 29 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 60
Description: You've probably heard of the term "bedroom eyes." It's when a sexy babe--and super-busty Anna Beck certainly qualifies--gives you that certain sultry look that just makes you want to pounce. That's the look Anna, she of the M-cup mams, has painted on her pretty face as we open this photo set. Her tatas are pouring out of her over-matched pink top, and her come-fuck-me smile couldn't be more inviting. And right now, we're sure XL Men worldwide are making themselves comfortable as this eminently jackable hottie slowly peels off her clothes. Anna has always been a tease, and she's in rare form in this pictorial. She flicks and licks her erect nipples, her eyes never breaking eye contact with the camera. Soon, Anna pulls out her new favorite toy. A black double-ended dildo. A girl like her needs all the cock she can get.
Cast: Anna Beck
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Glamourized Brandy Ryder



Info:
File Name: Glamourized
Format: JPG
File Size: 32 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 65
Description: Brandy Ryder is looking gorgeous and hot in a pictorial shot before the co-star of K-JUGS had a kid last autumn. Brandy is glam here in this excellent pictorial. How does Brandy dress day-to-day at home? "Casual, in jeans or shorts and a sexy T-shirt or tank top. I only wear a bra about half of the time. Usually not when I'm going out shopping or doing errands." How about a personal sex story, Brandy? "It was at a house party at my place. My two girlfriends and I were drinking. We started fooling around with each other, sucking our big tits and pinching our nipples then took it to the bedroom where the three of us girls had kinky adventures all night, eating pussy and using toys and our tongues on each other! I love girls." At home, Brandy has sex two to five times a day, almost every day. I like to play with my tits while I get pounded deep and I like orgies with sexy girls and guys." XLGirls.com members can see more of Brandy in FeedHerFuckHer.com as a hot barmaid eating and fucking, and in the XLGirls video "Plugged and Pounded." She is one sexy doll, worshiping the bone like it's the only thing on the planet. Which it should be for all huge-boobed girls.
Cast: Brandy Ryder
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Glamsta Anna Kay



Info:
File Name: Glamsta
Format: JPG
File Size: 51 Mb
Resolution: 1063x1600
Picture: 50
Description: One of the regular Blog visitors always comments about a Blog video that editor Dave made straddling Anna Kay during the shooting of the XXX movie More To Fuck. The name of the Blog item is "How I Spent My Blog Vacation Part 2." It shows the dedication, the zest and the motivation that SCORE staffers have for their jobs--far beyond the drive employees have at Apple, Tesco and even at Social Security offices. "I can't stop watching this clip. Anna's tits are amazing, so firm and her nips are mouthwatering!" C.A. raved. In case you haven't seen the SCORELAND Blog, it's full of other great XLGirls models in candid videos so check it out. It's totally free. We now present Anna in glam-mode as our stylists gave her a different look in hair and make-up, and old-school men's mag retro-lingerie. The pictorial catches up to modern times when Anna starts playing with a thick chick stick. An excellent model, a beautiful woman, a hip-swivelin' hardcore honey. Anna Kay does it all, from wham-bam to glam.
Cast: Anna Kay
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Good Golly Miss Molly! Molly Howard



Info:
File Name: Good Golly Miss Molly!
Format: JPG
File Size: 42 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 69
Description: "When I get home, the bra comes off," says XL Girl Molly Howard. When that bra is size 38DDD, our ears kinda perk up, not unlike a dog. Green-eyed, blonde Molly would rather hang loose and free in a tank top or T-shirt. She doesn't wear panties all that much, either. Sounds like Molly is a natural born nudist. "I always dress to impress. Guys are always staring at my tits. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like that. I love it. It's a big part of my life." She likes football, baseball and cheerleading. When Molly masturbates, she likes to think about past sex sessions. "One of my favorite memories is when I worked at an ice cream store and my boyfriend came over while I was working. We went into the boss's office and had sex on his desk. I was scared we'd get caught and that made me even hornier. I get off quite often thinking about that."
Cast: Molly Howard
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Have A Heart Roxie Heart



Info:
File Name: Have A Heart
Format: JPG
File Size: 21 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 50
Description: Roxie Heart is a Rubenesque buxom blonde from England who kindly consented to getting rambunctious and bawdy in the bathtub. She showers, soaps her belly and big boobs, soaps her curvy ass, surrenders the pink, pleasures herself with a shower head and multitasks by drying off while spreading her pussy at the same time. "It was exhausting to watch her go," said the photographer. "She's a ball of energy." "I'm fun, bubbly, open-minded and I need little direction," Roxie describes herself. "I would love someone to recognize me in the street and I would be excited that they recognized me." Nice tan lines too, Roxie.
Cast: Roxie Heart
Genre: Big Tits, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Head To The Mountains of Africa Sexxx Africa Sexxx



Info:
File Name: Head To The Mountains of Africa Sexxx
Format: JPG
File Size: 108 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 100
Description: "I'm naturally extra horny all the time," said Africa Sexxx. "But when a seemingly, sweet and innocent guy does something sexually confident and a wee bit aggressive, that is extra exciting." Africa's sudden return and incredible breast growth caught us with our pants down. Not having heard from her in a long time and then seeing this development was a major surprise. BBBWluva commented "Goodness, she was always hot, but has now reached her fall potential. Yes, I mean fall...a big fall for those magnificent, full floppers. Still just as beautiful but bigger, hotter. For a flopper lover though, I eagerly await to see if the coming years bring an even lower hanging pair...in a T-shirt...the imagination runs wild!"
Cast: Africa Sexxx
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Holy Hottie! Sarah Rae



Info:
File Name: Holy Hottie!
Format: JPG
File Size: 57 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 58
Description: She's Sarah Rae and her vast expanse of soft breast-flesh is a great place to lose yourself in. What makes Sarah feel sexy and warm...besides visiting XL Girls and having fun so all of us can have fun watching her have fun? "Caring for myself," says Sarah. "Being able to handle my responsibilities. Giving myself a good quality of life. Being strong no matter what life throws at me. When I want to feel sexy, I put on tight shirts and shake my titties! The only thing that's a pain for me is going through airports but I guess everyone feels that way. Just my reason is different!" "I always watch all of my scenes at XL Girls. I'll watch them alone or with my current boyfriend. My boyfriends have loved them but I thought it was kind of weird at first. Over time, I have gotten more used to it and I feel that I have improved as a model. My own favorite model is Micky Bells. Her titties are inspirational!"
Cast: Sarah Rae
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Home Body Danica Danali



Info:
File Name: Home Body
Format: JPG
File Size: 37 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 77
Description: Danica Danali (pronounced Dan-A-Lee) lives a fairly quiet life. Except when a camera is anywhere near her. Then she transforms. Modeling gets her endorphins pumping and gives her that adrenaline surge of excitement that she enjoys. This is a very common effect, especially with gals who are not adult entertainers 24/7 as a long-term career. The membership approves: "Very few women have both a perfect ass and perfect boobs," comments Tom. "Karina Hart and Lorna Morgan come to mind. Danica looks like a super-sized version of Lorna Morgan. Just an amazing find. Danica is a superstar in the making. I have a hard time believing she is a stay-at-home mom. She looks like she has years of experience as a dancer or model. Please keep bringing Danica back."
Cast: Danica Danali
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Horny Plumpers Jennie Louise



Info:
File Name: Horny Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 27 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 71
Description: Jennie Louise loses her photo-virginity and the dude poppin' her camera-ready cherry is none other than Marino aka Super Mario. If you're a veteran of '90s SCORE and Voluptuous, you'll remember Marino as the guy who fucked many, many big-titted models, and more recently, got his cock into Susie Wilden's ass in Ultimate Susie Wilden. "He guided me each step of the way," said Jennie. "He knows everything about rude photos. I had not one idea about what to do. I simply obeyed his instructions and enjoyed it!"
Cast: Jennie Louise
Genre: BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Horny Trinity Trinity Michaels



Info:
File Name: Horny Trinity
Format: JPG
File Size: 76 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 54
Description: The radiant sex appeal, the delectable curves and the holy hangers. We've always held a trinitarian view of what attributes make a woman sexy, and Trinity Michaels has all three in spades. And the Brotherhood of XL Men couldn't agree more. Trinity's return to XL Girls, with bigger, softer tits and more huggable hips and a spankable ass, was met with a resoundingly positive response and clamor for more. Orlandoboy said: "What a beautiful woman...I can't stop watching this...She is so HOT!!!...I would give anything to fuck her...When are you going to show her doing hardcore XXX???." The wait wasn't very long. Trinity returned shortly after and fucked on-camera for the first time, expertly using her horny trinity of assets to get our stud JMac, and men worldwide, off. Trinity is back again. There's no cock this time, but this E-cupper brings enough sizzle to get us off in a solo set just as quickly as she can when she handles a piece of meat. Trinity is hotter than she's ever been. And she displays just how much in the video version of this photo set.
Cast: Trinity Michaels
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
It's Twilight Time Twilight Starr



Info:
File Name: It's Twilight Time
Format: JPG
File Size: 35 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 60
Description: It's been over a year since Twilight Starr visited XLGirls and enjoyed a romp in the rump. What has she been up to since then? Living la vida horny and now bringing her 46 inch whoppers back to the big show! Always a pleasure. "It was yet another fun time shooting for The SCORE Group," says Twilight about this new visit. She's back for wet snatch spanking and fingering, tit-play and hardcore fucking action. A hot beef injection in both holes is upcoming! As you can tell in these photos, Twilight turns a lot of heads when she goes out. She knows how to dress and show off her phat knockers. "These boobs are crazy. I make sure they sit up and get attention no matter what!" What kind of dates does Twilight go on? "I go on pity dates because I don't have a real boyfriend," Twilight replies. Now she's pulling our chains because it's obvious she has to beat off T&A men with a baseball bat. And when it comes to beating off, Twilight does masturbate when a man's not at hand but she adds, "Yes, but it's over too fast and then I'm pissed, so not too much. I try to get fucked every chance I get. One time I brought a guy home from a club and screwed him for two days straight. We never left the house. What can I say, I love cock. I love jacking guys off with my big tits."
Cast: Twilight Starr
Genre: Asian, BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Jennica in The Bahamas Jennica Lynn



Info:
File Name: Jennica in The Bahamas
Format: JPG
File Size: 40 Mb
Resolution: 1200x801
Picture: 81
Description: XLGirls is with the beautiful and unbelievably busty Jennica Lynn in The Bahamas for a fun-filled adventure in paradise, part photo-shoot, part-vacation. Jennica's travel video "Come Along With Us" shows the Swedish delight en route from Miami to her touch-down on Eleuthera. Now that she's done some touring of the island and settled in, Jennica is ready to show you her awesomeness at the swanky beach house. Wearing an extremely low-cut dress and skimpy panties, smiling Jennica checks out the local fruit on the kitchen counter and compares each one to her huge 47-inch breasts. Apple and oranges? Jennica compares them to her boobs as well as lemons and melons and easily out-sizes them. She can make the apples, oranges and lemons completely disappear from view better than a magician! Jennica savors the taste of freshly-squeezed orange juice over her breasts before removing her dress and undies and showing every inch of her fantastic figure. Then Jennica gives her sexy pussy a nice rubdown right there in the kitchen. Her lush body is one of the great natural wonders of this planet. Jennica Lynn is a fantastic new arrival to the galaxy of TSG stars and we are thrilled to have her aboard.
Cast: Jennica Lynn
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Kitchen, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Julia Jones: Ex-Banker's Breast Quest Julia Jones



Info:
File Name: Julia Jones: Ex-Banker's Breast Quest
Format: JPG
File Size: 126 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 100
Description: "Usually I am naked at home," said Julia Jones, proud owner of a pair of 38GGG boobs. Her natural assets prompted Julia to leave her profession of banking behind and invest in a new career as a cyber-model. Her webcam followers leave a different kind of deposit than her former clients at the bank. And we say, why not? We support independent entrepreneurs. "I'm not the same person I was then," Julia pointed out. "I'm a different person. I wouldn't have shown my boobs before." Julia has a natural affinity for the camera. She said it only took her a few days for her to learn the basics of webcamming. Julia feels that Romania is the world's leader in busty women. She attributes natural foods for this phenomenon. The western world gorges on fast junk food full of chemicals so she may be onto something. She doesn't actually see women with tits as big as hers in her travels but we know they abound in eastern Europe, including Russia and Ukraine.
Cast: Julia Jones
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Redhead, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Kandi Opens Wide Kandi Kobain



Info:
File Name: Kandi Opens Wide
Format: JPG
File Size: 74 Mb
Resolution: 2000x3000
Picture: 60
Description: "I'm living in a fantasy!" Kandi Kobain said. "I never thought I would get into porn or even become a model. I love what I do. But I am a daredevil at heart." If you get the feeling that Kandi likes to show off her body and flaunt it, you're damned right. "If you've got it, flaunt it, baby! I always give the skinny bitches with fake tits a run for their money. I love when men stare at me when they are with their girls and their girls catch them looking at me! "I love busting out my hot-pink vibrator and watching porn while I masturbate." Kandi gets a healthy share of hot positions here. "I'm from Texas, baby, so I like to ride it! And I also love it rough from behind."
Cast: Kandi Kobain
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Kandi's Retro Lingerie Kandi Kobain



Info:
File Name: Kandi's Retro Lingerie
Format: JPG
File Size: 17 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 40
Description: All chicks love lingerie. They love to wear it, talk about it and be photographed in it. Kandi Kobain tries on a vintage girdle and black stockings that look more suited to a 1940s or 1950s setting, especially the black gloves. The upswept hair in front is also very '40s Hollywood actress. A fun loving girl with a yen for blowtorch-hot sex, Kandi first teases, then pleases her anxious fuck provider. Kandi's carnal coupling is centered around an easy chair in this scene. Because she's so easy to get a boner for! He likes lingerie too but would rather get to the unwrapping of this piece of eye-candy.
Cast: Kandi Kobain
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Kat Vixen Kat Vixen



Info:
File Name: Kat Vixen
Format: JPG
File Size: 11 Mb
Resolution: 1200x774
Picture: 37
Description: Kat Vixen was one of XL Girls earliest models. She and her husband are swingers and they were one of the first to open an "amateur sex" website in the early days of the net. (Samantha Kay and Princess were also big-girl swingers and group-sex practitioners on the net in the early '00s.) This scene was shot at XL Girls in 2002. Kat and her hub are still a presence on the web. This is an excerpt from an interview with Kat at the XL Girls Studio. How often do you have sex? Kat: On average, at least once a day. Otherwise it drives me nuts. Do you do ass to mouth? Kat: No -- I'm not into anal. What male porn actor past or present would you like to fuck? Kat: I don't watch professional porn so it would be my husband. What is the most unusual position you've ever tried? Kat: Upside-down. Why do boob-men like to tit-fuck busty girls? Kat: Because you can move the tits and change the pressure on the cock. Plus there is the added bonus of being able to cum on her tits or face after having the fucking feeling. What do you like about tit-fucking? Kat: I love to titty-fuck, but not many girls do. What I like is the rhythm of the cock movement, kind of like the fucking of the pussy. It is even better when I have a toy in, fucking me at the same time. Very intense.
Cast: Kat Vixen
Genre: BBW, Blowjob, Cumshot, Redhead, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS