• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Cute fat girls are very seductive | BBW

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Pele Steward



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 6 Mb
Resolution: 600x390
Picture: 30
Description: Kiiiick de ball! Pele's father was a great fan of the Brazilian soccer legend Pele. Hence her unusual name. She lives in San Diego and worked for a time as a housedancer in a night club. "I like to take care of my man," Pele once told us. "If there's something that he likes to do, whether it's tittyfucking, or giving it to me in the ass, then that's what he's gonna get." All women should be so compliant to their hombres.
Cast: Pele Steward
Genre: BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Samantha Sanders



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x397
Picture: 10
Description: Although she has changed her modeling name to Samantha Saunders, this set is being listed under her original modeling name Gillian for directory reasons and also for comparative purposes. Samantha's added considerable poundage in recent years and it suits her extremely well! You'll probably find that you like this new version better. (Take a look at her previous layouts here.) Her boobs are at least four times bigger, all the more tits to play with on Breastmass Eve. Samantha was fortunate that her genetic make-up led to so much of her weight gain going straight to her bazooms and butt. And so were we!
Cast: Samantha Sanders
Genre: BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Sarah Mercury



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 1 Mb
Resolution: 600x400
Picture: 10
Description: The breathtaking Sarah Mercury, shot in our Miami studio. This is the red bra special with one of 2001's best V-Mag and XL Magazine girls. Best? That's an understatement of the year. She is a superwoman with readers and members. Look for much more of Sarah in 2002. Photos 22, 23 and 24 are unforgettable shots.
Cast: Sarah Mercury
Genre: BBW, Blonde

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Susie Wilden



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x389
Picture: 10
Description: This London-lensed pictorial is from XL Magazine SCORE Special #70 . Susie, once again, is ballbag bloating. This is our way of saying she looks smashing. Does Susie find that when she gains weight, the poundage goes to the right places? "When I gain weight, a lot of it does tend to go to my breasts. I'd like to be a little thinner along my waist and hips." We ejaculated a heavy groan when we heard this. What does Susie do for exercise? "I like to swim." Naked? "I wear a swimsuit, silly. A bikini sometimes. A one-piece if there are old people around."
Cast: Susie Wilden
Genre: BBW, Blonde

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Veronica Vaughn



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 32 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 118
Description: Another awesome, sexy girl for you guys to drool over! Veronica measures an outstanding 48-36-46. She's 215 lbs. and stands 5'5". She wears a 40G bra but admits that most of the time at home, she's naked. Yes, Veronica is an apartment nudist. "I like older guys," Veronica says. "I enjoy older guys that treat me like a princess. I have a thing for men in suits. The first time I had sex, it was with an older guy. We went into the woods and had a nice picnic." Nice!
Cast: Veronica Vaughn
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Wonder Tracy



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x400
Picture: 10
Description: Wonder Tracy looks good in her Scoreland tank top. It was pretty much demolished by the time she got through with it. This is Tracy's pictorial from XL Girls Magazine (SCORE Special #73). Tracy is so full of energy, you'll be wiped out by the time you get one with it. Seriously, how many guys have the strength for a broad like this? Not too many. She's like three women in one.
Cast: Wonder Tracy
Genre: BBW, Redhead

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Plumpers Wonder Tracy



Info:
File Name: Plumpers
Format: JPG
File Size: 1 Mb
Resolution: 534x800
Picture: 10
Description: When the supersized "Wonder Tracy" unhooks her bra and pulls her immense tits out, you almost expect the Army Corps of Engineers to be on standby to make sure there are no mishaps. There are rumors of men being knocked unconscious after being caught on the swinging end of her boulder-like mams. A possible solution to this would be to set up brassieres equipped with air-bags that would deploy to prevent accidents and injuries to Tracy's friends, photographers and lovers as well as her gynecologist and the guy who takes her drivers's license photo at the Motor Vehicle Department.
Cast: Wonder Tracy
Genre: BBW, Redhead

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Polish T&A Lucy



Info:
File Name: Polish T&A
Format: JPG
File Size: 29 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 50
Description: Lucy owns a tanning salon but she's interested in sexy modeling as a hobby and for fun, and that's why she agreed to pose for us. "It is something different for me," Lucy said. "Managing a salon is a business. I take reservations, make sure the customer is satisfied and look for ways to attract more business. Modeling is when I can express my passions." Lucy likes to watch soccer (favorite team: Poland), read, swim, go to the movies, and go to her fitness center. She is a big girl but likes a slim guy with an average build ("Not thick or thin," says Lucy), and her fantasy is to one day have group sex at least once to see what it's like. "I've never had sex with another woman," Lucy admits. She masturbates several times a week. "It is very good, no? I stimulate the clit, sometimes with my finger inside the pussy, before I go to sleep. I sleep so much the better. For these photos, I use a big sexy toy! It feels good. I bought one after this."
Cast: Lucy
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Pool Hall Hooters Sienna Hills



Info:
File Name: Pool Hall Hooters
Format: JPG
File Size: 13 Mb
Resolution: 1063x1600
Picture: 40
Description: While being a model for XLGirls.com was good enough for the Boob Brotherhood, Sienna Hills was more than a model when she made first contact. She was also a magazine store owner in Little Rock, Arkansas and she used to send us pictures taken at her shop that are still part of the photo collection in her page. Can you imagine buying a magazine from the model herself in her own store? Sienna said the three mags her pictorials were published in were a big hit at her shop. Besides her obvious assets and talents, Sienna was a lot of fun to talk to. "I like to model on the side for fun," she told us at the time. "I enjoy it a lot, but I also own a store that sells magazines like Voluptuous and XL Girls. They're my biggest sellers. Many of my customers, and even people who would just see me out and about, were amazed at how big my breasts are. So I thought it over, and God gave me these for a reason. I may as well share them." Sienna couldn't even shoot a game of pool without some dog doggin' her! Fortunately, he succeeded.
Cast: Sienna Hills
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Put Your Red Dress On Tonight Sarah Rae



Info:
File Name: Put Your Red Dress On Tonight
Format: JPG
File Size: 16 Mb
Resolution: 1200x801
Picture: 65
Description: Sarah Rae looks great either dressed casually or in a hot-date dress, like the one she wears in this photo spread and video. What is the right technique for Sarah to get both nipples in her mouth and hold? "Suck hard," advises Sarah, super-wholesome girl-next-door with 34JJ tits. "I like to start sucking a little bit before the nipple, it helps me balance the weight." Has Sarah timed how many seconds she can hold them with mouth suction? "I can only hold both for a couple minutes. However I can hold one all day. While I'm cooking, taking a shower, tweeting, vacuuming...all day!" What is the #1 thing her fans want to see her do? "Probably hardcore, but I don't think it's for me. Besides that, flash my titties. I like flashing my titties." Stay flashy, Sarah.
Cast: Sarah Rae
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Queen of XLGirls Sunshine



Info:
File Name: Queen of XLGirls
Format: JPG
File Size: 36 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 100
Description: One of the queens of XLGirls. Sunshine rules and her power grows as her body and boobs grow and grow and grow. She wanted to prove that skinny Goth girls don't have the keys to dressing in the fetish way. Now's she ready for one of those fetish-power celebrations like they have in San Francisco and New York. Sunshine whips out her cigarette, uses a breast pump to make her nipples puffy and pointy, clamps nipple pinchers on them, and has her breasts collared. Impressive outfit...or do you prefer the boob-country girl?
Cast: Sunshine
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Red Hot Kitty Kitty McPherson



Info:
File Name: Red Hot Kitty
Format: JPG
File Size: 101 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 100
Description: Kitty McPherson chats with XL Girls about her impressive masturbation habits. Fingers. Toys. Butt plugs. "I masturbate almost daily," pretty and perky Kitty explains. "I rub my clitoris until I cum two or three times." And that's just masturbating. Kitty is also into fetishes such as BDSM. Aside from all of that, Kitty sings. She doesn't sing at XL Girls but you can see her play the ukulele and sing on YouTube. Kitty doesn't take her clothes off, of course, because the powers that be would delete her account. Those people don't like naked girls like XL Girls does. "Does masturbating count as working out?" Kitty asks. It does in the XL Girls playbook. Spanking her fat clit and plugging her tight little kitty is what every fitness expert we know would recommend.
Cast: Kitty McPherson
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Redheads Are Rare Trinety Guess



Info:
File Name: Redheads Are Rare
Format: JPG
File Size: 36 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 70
Description: Camgirl Trinety G. has bust into XLGirls with high ratings. This is what the guys have to say about that top-dropping debut: "Jawdroppingly stunning. I could spend all day with that gorgeous pussy but would be sued for criminal neglect of a sensational body and absolutely lovely face." (Old Etonian) "God! This girl is gorgeous and she talks too. I just love her talking and red hair. Also love that inner pussy of hers. Would love to see her get fucked by a big black dick. This girl is one of the best I've seen on this site in a long time. All I can say is.... MORE!" (Chuck) "Wow! I love her! She brings back memories of Maria Verbeck with that flaming red hair! Great looking girl, give us more of this doll!" (spoolhookerone77) While Trinety and the great Danish marvel Maria have similar personalities that get picked up by the camera (engaging, friendly, cheery, warm), their body shapes and overall look are very different. Even so, we know what spoolhookerone77 is getting at. Redheads like Trinety, Maria and Sonja Haze are hard to find. This pictorial is published in XLGirls mag #232. Check out Trinety's video chat with Voluptuous magazine editor Maria G. and learn all about this Florida vixen. She's a lot of fun!
Cast: Trinety Guess
Genre: BBW, Redhead, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Ridin' Harley Harley Ann



Info:
File Name: Ridin' Harley
Format: JPG
File Size: 102 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 90
Description: Sweet, young Floridian Harley Ann is a cute, fair-skinned redhead with big boobs and a lot of nice junk in her trunk. The heat is on and Harley deserves every inch of pleasure. It's another carnal canoodling for this curvaceous hottie. She's in good hands. "I feel sexy when I'm giving a guy a blow job," said Harley Ann who is studiously intense with a cock between her lips. This blow job is very wet and sloppy, the best kind. "I've been told I am very talented at giving blow jobs." We second that statement, Harley Ann. XL Girls asked girl-next-door Harley Ann if she watched any of her scenes. "I saw a little bit of them," said Harley Ann. "I thought they turned out better than I expected. I didn't have sex when I watched them. I watched them alone, not with anyone. But watching them has definitely furthered my modeling ability. I'm much more comfortable in front of a camera now." Harley Ann wants to open or manage a strip club one day. We're there if that happens. We can definitely envision her doing a horny fuck scene as a plump stripper on-camera.
Cast: Harley Ann
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Rubenesque Alexis



Info:
File Name: Rubenesque
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x389
Picture: 10
Description: Alexis said her milky gazongas spurted early during her adolescence and maturation to young womanhood. "I was 13 years-old when they began to grow big and then I got a lot of attention. But I was very shy and bashful as a teenager and I still am. I would like you to know that I am truly the next-door-neighbor. Most of my bras are custom made but I enjoy getting bras from fans and friends. My lingerie size is medium. I like teddies but nothing too flimsy or tiny, or they won't last."
Cast: Alexis
Genre: Big Tits, Redhead

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Rubenesque Amanda White



Info:
File Name: Rubenesque
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x411
Picture: 10
Description: Look how she lips her suckers! Amanda joins the ranks of the amazing Black and Stacked super-chested parade, spearheaded by Sammie, Jenny, and Chaz, all of them English honeys. She lives in London, where she read our notorious newspaper ad seeking figure models. Amanda measures a devastating 48-30-38 and wallops a 40FF bra . Her mouthwatering tits are two wonders of nature. We have a XXX hardcore pictorial of Amanda with a cock in her mouth cuming Friday July 6, '01 to XL Girls. Stay tuned.
Cast: Amanda White
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Rubenesque Amanda White



Info:
File Name: Rubenesque
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x380
Picture: 10
Description: Amanda fans can see more of this Brit dream babe in Black & Stacked #2 , a recent video release. Masturbation is the name of the game in B&S#2. There are no hairy man asses to block your view of their heavenly bodies. Amanda has terrific tits and a first-class ass. Amanda would like to get into television acting and presenting. If any of you are hot-shot telly producers in London, get her on, would you?
Cast: Amanda White
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Rubenesque Annie Swanson



Info:
File Name: Rubenesque
Format: JPG
File Size: 1 Mb
Resolution: 534x800
Picture: 10
Description: Now a Voluptuous favorite is back to wrap her huge melons around a banana once again. The second Annie Swanson guy-girl pictorial in a row has a jungle-swinger motif. Him ain't Tarzan but Annie makes a very nice Jane. Looks like a pretty groovy bachelor shag-pad this dude and Annie are using as a fuck crib. And it's safer than a tree house--no big mosquitos to bite their asses! This layout was published in the October 2005 edition of Voluptuous magazine.
Cast: Annie Swanson
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Rubenesque Aspen



Info:
File Name: Rubenesque
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x399
Picture: 10
Description: Favorite brands of bras: Anything from Frederick's Favorite style of bras: xtreme cleavage What bra colors do you like? Basically, anything other than yellow or orange. Where do you buy your bras? Only at Fredericks of Hollywood. What size? 36F. What kind of swim suits do you like to wear? Bikinis. How many bras do you think you own at one time? 20 to 30. Do you like bras that hook in the back or in the front? Both; it depends on the bra. Recreation: Anything outside?unless it's raining then I prefer "indoor" activities. At what age did your breasts begin to get really big? In 6th grade (usually 12 years-old.) Were you very busty as a teenager in school? Yes! How did your male classmates and teachers act towards you? They stared a lot especially since I was a cheerleader. Do you remember your bust sizes at 15 or 16? Yes, 34D.
Cast: Aspen
Genre: Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Rubenesque Bianca



Info:
File Name: Rubenesque
Format: JPG
File Size: 0 Mb
Resolution: 600x383
Picture: 10
Description: "Did you want to see me stick a vibrator in my arse? Rude boys, aren't you?" Fresh from Voluptuous Xtra 4 , Bianca has got a lot to get off her chest. "Men are always trying to get me. Four, six, ten times a day. They yell from their cars. They come up to me in pubs. The worst line I've heard was, 'I've lost my phone number, can I have yours? I gave him a good mark for persistence because he didn't stop after that. And yes, I went out with him a few times."
Cast: Bianca
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS