• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Cute fat girls are very seductive | BBW

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
"Diesel Fucked Me!" Cassie Blanca



Info:
File Name: "Diesel Fucked Me!"
Format: JPG
File Size: 68 Mb
Resolution: 3000x1993
Picture: 60
Description: Her boobs weigh 15 pounds each. One of the stars of the DVD My Big Plump Wedding, Cassie Blanca never had a giant cock like the one Shane Diesel is packing. This monster-meat is 10 inches by 8 inches in circumference. Depending on the girl, there are times when he can barely get the head in and many of them can't get more than a few inches in their mouths. As we've said many times at XL Girls, a lot of the girls have tight, small pussies even though they're bigger and heavier than other girls. They have tighter, smaller pussies than many rail-thin girls. So it's a mistake to look at a large girl and think "deep pussy." Cassie was curious about the Diesel dick so she agreed to give it a ride in this remastered scene. Cassie's huge tits are almost overwhelmed by Diesel's prick when he fucks her cleavage. He trains Cassie in the proper way to suck his cock, the way he likes it. She's a quick learner. Incredibly, she takes all ten inches in her pussy.
Cast: Cassie Blanca
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
"I Have A Fetish About Hosiery" Nikki Cars



Info:
File Name: "I Have A Fetish About Hosiery"
Format: JPG
File Size: 68 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 100
Description: There hasn't been a solo set of Nikki Cars on XLGirls.com since her first appearance in 2007. There are two XXX boffing sessions on XLGirls and one inside FeedHerFuckHer.com. It's great to see 40DDD Nikki get pounded and creamed. But man does not live by fucking alone. Nikki has a great body and an overall charisma that makes a man's eyes very happy. So it was time to see her in stockings and a sexy dress, spreading her holes and toying. Sexy for Nikki is "tight pants, bald men, fast cars, Italian accents and getting naked for the camera. The only fetish I am into is hosiery. I love stockings and thigh-highs. So I really was excited posing in this pictorial. I love how my legs feel and look in hose." How many times a week does Nikki like the banana? "I would have to say that I have sex anywhere from five to ten times a week. One of my favorite things is to have my tits covered in cum by a guy who can shoot big loads. I mean really covered, like, totally coated. Out of all the different kinds of models there are, I think the girls who enjoy fucking and tit-play the most are the XLGirl-sized ones like me. I'm not trying to brag but that's my feeling."
Cast: Nikki Cars
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
"I Like To Sleep Nude" Renee Ross



Info:
File Name: "I Like To Sleep Nude"
Format: JPG
File Size: 49 Mb
Resolution: 2002x3000
Picture: 50
Description: Renee: I'm nervous because it's been so long. I'm excited to be back, though. I've missed everyone. I especially missed the fans. I always try to read the comments. They're so sweet and make me feel so good. You said you kept in touch with some of the girls you've shot with. Renee: Well, of course, Ms. Samantha 38G. We're good friends and speak on Twitter a lot. I haven't talked to her in a year or two, though. I've kept in touch with Camelia. We actually discussed doing a little Sex In The Titties reunion. It would have been a girls night out in Vegas, but we couldn't coordinate it. That would have been fun! A few older SCORE Girls reached out to me, too. Cherry Brady reached out to me, and so did Maria Moore. We never shot together, but there was a period when we talked all the time.
Cast: Renee Ross
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
"I Wear A 38JJ" Stacy Lee



Info:
File Name: "I Wear A 38JJ"
Format: JPG
File Size: 33 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 60
Description: Stacy Lee from Northern California is a natural-born exhibitionist. And that's the first step on the way to XLGirls. She wears a bra most of the time, "I love the feel of fabric against my nipples. Finding the right size is not simple, though," Stacy says. "I dress conservatively during the day but at night I dress in halter tops and tight skirts to show off my assets. I like it when guys compliment me. I don't mind when they stare at my chest. I kinda like that." What's Stacy like in bed? What does she have to say about her sex life? "I love to start sex. I don't think the man has to make the first move all the time. It's not really fair, is it? I love it when a man sucks on my nipples as he is fucking me. I like a guy with no hair on his chest and a big cock. If I have no one to go to bed with, I'll buzz myself with my pocket rocket until I cum. I've thought about having a threesome with two guys but I've never done it. I wouldn't know how to go about it. I wouldn't want to go to a sex club and I would never place a message on the internet. I would need two guys who were really into me, who made it all about me, not guys who would just get off and leave me hanging." Next up: XLGirls.com talks to Stacy Lee on video before her breast-packed scene.
Cast: Stacy Lee
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
"My breasts are 40 double D" Miranda



Info:
File Name: "My breasts are 40 double D"
Format: JPG
File Size: 41 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 86
Description: "The men I really like, they don't fall in love with me, and the men I don't like, they always fall in love with me," Miranda said. "I can never get the men I like to fall in love with me. It is very sad." After living and going to school in New York for several years, Miranda returned to Italy. She didn't think much of the domestic habits of American women. "The women in America really don't cook a lot. They don't clean their houses. They're more spoiled. I love when the house is so dirty, and then I clean it." One of her favorite things is: "I like to make blow job. I can stay down for two hours. I like it! Not two hours continuously, but I like it. I like to make blow job. I don't know. I think it's lke a pacifier for a baby. I don't have a really special technique. I just do it naturally. If you like men, you have to try to give everything you have. Energy, everything. I think it's really important to satisfy a man. Maybe if you satisfy the man, he'll understand to satisfy the woman. You don't have to be selfish in sex." Maybe it's the Italian accent or the old-school cultural attitude. Miranda is missed. It's hard to find busty Italians and there's only one Miranda.
Cast: Miranda
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
38H Bobble-bangers Kacey Parker



Info:
File Name: 38H Bobble-bangers
Format: JPG
File Size: 15 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 61
Description: Kacey Parker: bad to the boner. Here she is in all of her glory Kacey. "When I was dancing, men were always telling me I should be modeling so I followed their suggestions," said Kacey. "I was the bustiest girl I knew. No one else had tits like mine or even close." Kacey's favorite hobby is pulling mean pranks on friends. She considers her special talent to be titty-fucking and sucking cock at the same time. "I love sucking hard cock and fat balls. Yes, I swallow." That is indeed a special skill requiring special equipment and Kacey has it. "I love porn. Having my fat pussy licked is what satisfies me the best."
Cast: Kacey Parker
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
42G Bikini Babe Bares Boobs & Butt Lola Rayne



Info:
File Name: 42G Bikini Babe Bares Boobs & Butt
Format: JPG
File Size: 86 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 60
Description: Lola Rayne said she doesn't have any special talents. We have to disagree with that. Lola has a lot of talent and some of it is shown at XL Girls. She is from Colorado and is a web-cam girl. Lola enjoys foot-worship, voyeurism, exhibitionism, domination, submission plus good 'ol big boob and ass play. Her tits need a 42G bra. "I mainly buy full-coverage bras because the only time I wear them is when I need the coverage and support," Lola said. When Lola goes out, "I try to emphasize my breasts as much as possible and if not, I'm emphasizing my curves. I will wear tight, low-cut dresses or tops." To start, Lola dons a bikini here, but once she's changed into her big girl birthday suit, she fills her tailpipe with a butt-plug and rubs her clit to blast-off.
Cast: Lola Rayne
Genre: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A BBC Is In Bailey Santanna's Ass Bailey Santanna



Info:
File Name: A BBC Is In Bailey Santanna's Ass
Format: JPG
File Size: 22 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 65
Description: When Bailey Santanna's in the house, hot, nasty, big-boobed, big-ass sex happens. Few can drool and slobber with a hard dick in her mouth like Bailey. The spit flows out of her mouth like a busted faucet. She's a man-pleasing, top-shelf sperm extractor. And, as some of you may know, Bailey is also the world's greatest girlfriend. How so? "Because I'm really nice," Bailey explained. "I never get mad. I'll cook you breakfast and dinner every day. Do all the laundry. Clean house. I always have my own money. Never need anything." The world's greatest girlfriend knocks on the door of her neighbor down the hall. It seems that Bailey has locked her phone and other personal items in her apartment on her way to work and she needs help. So he graciously lets Bailey use his phone to call a locksmith. This will take an hour. Bailey asks if she can hang out while she waits. Seeing her big tits and visualizing how his cock will look sliding through her cleavage is reason enough for him to let Bailey relax on his couch while they play the neighbor game. It's still early and Bailey hasn't had her breakfast. She wants a big, black sausage in her mouth, pussy and butt-hole, and a load of cum in her stomach will do just fine. They have to kill time until the locksmith shows up. In the meantime, he can unlock Bailey's ass with his own special tool. Bailey makes her day with this BBC anal screwing.
Cast: Bailey Santanna
Genre: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Interracial, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A BBC Is In Mya Blair's Ass Mya Blair



Info:
File Name: A BBC Is In Mya Blair's Ass
Format: JPG
File Size: 141 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 115
Description: Here's what you need to know about Mya Blair's nut-busting fuck fling with Jax Slayer at XL Girls: Big, creamy, heavy breasts. A golden-haired pussy. Tit-squeezing and licking. Cock sucking. Tit-fucking. Pussy pumping. Anal. Big, black cock. Cum on ass-cheeks. This scene has it all. It's a hot and horny hook-up. We've been getting high on Mya's hooters and her southern charms since she debuted at XL Girls. We'd have never guessed that she's into bondage, spanking and flogging if she hadn't told us because she sure doesn't look the fetish type. She has the down-home, girl-next-door look. Cock size is not that important to Mya. "I always say it's not how big but how you use it, but having more to work with does make that a bit easier. I prefer thickness to length but as long as someone is average and can fuck at least decent I'm pretty happy." Mya looks extra-happy in this scene with Jax.
Cast: Mya Blair
Genre: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Ass, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Hairy Pussy, Handjob, Interracial, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A Big Bang For A Horny Brit Babe Sarah Jane



Info:
File Name: A Big Bang For A Horny Brit Babe
Format: JPG
File Size: 57 Mb
Resolution: 2000x3000
Picture: 63
Description: English cutie Sarah Jane is in Prague for XL Girls. Local stud Steve has made it with a number of hot XL chicks (Brits Beti Phellasio and Samantha Sanders, as well as Monica Love, Nila Mason and Anna Beck). Steve has the honor of showing Sarah around Prague and takes her shopping. When they get back, Steve is wiped out. So would any guy who has to go shopping with a girl. But Sarah won't take that lying down. She will take lying down, however. The crew is waiting to film and Sarah wants to get shagged. Sarah's a naughty minx and likes a lot of sex. So she teases Steve, dangling her boobs in his face and rubbing his junk. That's like smelling salts to our man Steve and he revives to fuck Sarah's tits and face, eat out her British box and prong her pink hole. Holding her hips, Steve rams like a locomotive into Sarah who is ass up, face down. "I love giving blow jobs," says Sarah. "I could do it all day. I love having my pussy licked and Steve did it quite well." He aims to please, shopping or no shopping. Sarah did go home with a smile on her face. It was a pretty successful trip.
Cast: Sarah Jane
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cum on Ass, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A Face To Kiss, Nipples To Suck Sadie Berry



Info:
File Name: A Face To Kiss, Nipples To Suck
Format: JPG
File Size: 39 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 70
Description: The best looking accountant in Detroit! Usually we think of accountants as hunched-over dudes with a big gut. Sadie Berry shatters that tired stereotype. Her hobbies are sex and gardening. She likes guys who are tall, dark and hung. "I tend to date the pool boy, the gardener, guys like that," says Sadie. What, no accountants or bookkeepers? "I like pecs. I love nice pecs and shoulders. I always imagine what it would be like to be pinned beneath them." She likes to play with sex and food like whipped cream and chocolate. So along those lines, let's ask about something related to that. How did she lose her cherry? "The classic scene. Summer, love, backseat of a rusty Toyota on a warm night." Ask Sadie what's the worst thing in the world a guy can say to a girl. "No," says Sadie. They can still build 'em in Detroit! Cars and brickhouses!
Cast: Sadie Berry
Genre: BBW, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A Girl Who Loves Nerds Camelia Davis



Info:
File Name: A Girl Who Loves Nerds
Format: JPG
File Size: 23 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 70
Description: Work-out chick Camelia Davis talked about nerdy dudes ("Nerdy guys can fuck better than anyone else. Nerdy guys are great in bed.") and one of her favorite bedroom activities that doesn't require any bar-bells. "I love being spanked. That is my ultimate fetish. I don't know why. I like to be spanked and told that I am a bad girl. I know that in my regular life, I am actually a good girl. But I like to be bad in the bedroom. When a man spanks me, it turns me on. It makes me feel naughty and makes my pussy gush. "I like it for a man to just put me over his knee, pull my panties down over my ass and just spank me and tell me how bad I have been. It makes me grind my pussy into his legs. It gets me so hot that I can't control myself. I mean, a man can even use a paddle on my ass. I don't want to be beat on; I just want to be disciplined a little by a sexy man."
Cast: Camelia Davis
Genre: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, Workout, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A Rose Is A Rose Rose Valentina



Info:
File Name: A Rose Is A Rose
Format: JPG
File Size: 20 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 70
Description: "Toys work better than my hand," said Rose Valentina. "And I have so many now, like a bag full of them from filming for my Website. Okay, maybe like ten. It's not that much but it's kind of a lot. And I use them all. "But vibrators are a lot better than dildos. If I'm going to use a dildo I'd rather just call somebody to fuck me than do it myself. When I'm not getting sex I masturbate all the time. I have to or else I'm going to be the biggest bitch." At first, Rose wasn't used to all of the attention. "I was shocked by all the places my name turned up on the Internet and the blogs where people could rate me. I was afraid to read them at first. There would be like ten pages of comments and they could be saying anything. But most of them were really good ratings of my boobs and performance."
Cast: Rose Valentina
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
A Well-Rounded Girl Skyie Blew



Info:
File Name: A Well-Rounded Girl
Format: JPG
File Size: 47 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 80
Description: We look back at Skyie Blew in this never-before-seen pictorial. Skyie is the tongue-pierced brassiere destroyer from the west who showed off her many uninhibited skills in Tits On Top and Double Stuffed Plumpers and her lush curves in her solo layouts. "When I don't have sex for a week, I will take one of my toys and either do a quick clitoral stimulation or I will do a longer-lasting insertion," Skyie informed us. "I think most girls masturbate a lot longer than guys do. A guy will get it over with quick and either go to sleep or do something else but a girl will play for much longer and go for more than one orgasm, if she has the time. But I still prefer sex with a man rather than masturbation." Skyie's many hobbies include painting Ming figurines, watching hockey and playing video games. She is a well-rounded girl with many interests and an excellent model!
Cast: Skyie Blew
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Addicted To Love Monica Love



Info:
File Name: Addicted To Love
Format: JPG
File Size: 73 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 65
Description: "When I go out with girlfriends, guys try to get dates with me and get my phone number. It's nice to get attention. I am young and I like to have fun. Sometimes they say nice things like 'You are the most hot and sexual girl I have ever seen.' Sometimes they say stupid things like 'Why are they so large.' Some guy said to me how big and beautiful my eyes are while he was looking below at my boobs. "No guys recognize me. Maybe that is good because I want them to look at all of me, not just my boobs and I don't want them to like me only because I am a model. If we date, they can see my boobs later." Monica loves to put on high heels and caress her body. She says wearing the heels make her hornier. "I caress myself with my fingers and I slowly bring myself to orgasm. When I have a boyfriend, he has to play with my boobs and nipples and lick my pussy. I like that all the time. I love 69. When I give a boyfriend a blow job and he cums, I like to spit on my boobs and rub them."
Cast: Monica Love
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
 

mixon7

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jan 10, 2019
1,635,575
0
36
Angel Of Germany Angel Dast



Info:
File Name: Angel Of Germany
Format: JPG
File Size: 15 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 65
Description: German fetish-goth chick Angel unleashes her massive, tattooed German jugs and gives her shaved pussy a tingle. As you'll see, she's the serious type. Angel is a night owl, as you probably would have guessed. Don't expect to see her during the day at poolside or at a lakeside resort. Angel hits the nighttime fetish clubs and hangouts of Berlin and other cities in Germany where people only come out at night to do strange things to themselves and others. Angel does have another side. She goes to the gym and loves to watch sports when she has time. Speaking of sports, Angel said, "I masturbate often. A lot of times I do it before I go to sleep because it relaxes me. Mostly I take my dildo to bed."
Cast: Angel Dast
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS