• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Mandy Marx - Best Foot Forward





Description: Wet. Sloppy. Toe and sole fleshlite-level pump tactics. Barefoot, footjob lovers? You're not going to want to miss this clip. No hands. None. Nope. I'm going to pump his cock till he spills every desire all over my feet and ass.

Genre : Femdom Footjob

Format: mp4
Size: 759.64 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:24:33

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Mandy Marx - Real Oral, Real Femdom Tutorial





Description: A little to the left, boy! This is a once in a lifetime scene, and a teaching tool! My virgin�s credit card in my hand, his face between his goddesses legs. To be allowed such servitude, you know I treated myself well with his money. Because I�m cunning. And a linguist!

Format: mp4
Size: 603.41 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:23:55

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom_Luna Angel - Luna Angel - In Your Face! 2



Release Year: 2026
Genre: Pussy Licking, Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Cunilingus, Slave, Big Ass, Rimming, Big Tits, Young, Mistress, Foot Worship
Starring: Luna Angel

No talking in this video - just the PERFECT GODDESS LUNA ANGEL!! Get your face next to the screen so you can be all up in it! It's Luna Angel IN YOUR FACE!



VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize:1.11�GB
Duration: 00:08:44
Resolution: 3840x2160

DOWNLOAD:

Q5u964bYndzE8Rf.mp4

Q5u964bYndzE8Rf.mp4
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Miss Lith And Comfykitty - Fucking Two Holes At Once




Description: This lucky slave had the privilege to feel our strap-ons invading him from all sides, front and back without compassion. See how much fun we had destroying his little (now not so little) ass!

Format: mp4
Size: 394.13 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:36

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Nika And Scarlett Venom - Post Shrink Inspection 4k




Description: Nika and Scarlett Venom have a tiny slave. His name is Fun Sized Frank! Because he is so small. They have been shrinking him. They want to make him as tiny as possible so they can put him in their pocket and use him whenever they want.

Format: mp4
Size: 500.46 MB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:05:10

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Regina Milano Dom - The Loaned Hubby Pt 3




Description: It's time to ride this mare with the silver dildo this monster really suits me it goes perfectly with my outfit and the loaned hubby in this position it's a bit like he's begging me to ride him I can't contain myself Especially after the last performance his ass is totally spread, that's the final ride before the ass fighting

Format: mp4
Size: 307.09 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:13:31

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom London And Peyton - Hands Free Cum In Chastity From Socks 4k




Description: He wants it SO bad. London and Peytons bitch boy slave has been in chastity for a long time now. He gets horny from anything. The girls rub their stinky sweaty socks across his body and face. He is so sensitive. They see him trying to get hard. But his small tight chastity stops it. They keep telling him he can�t cum and will be punished. But he can�t control it. He cums hands free in his chastity. Cum shoots out onto the ground. The girls are sickened. He will be punished for it later.

Slow motion cropped replay at the end!

Format: mp4
Size: 1.44 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:07:47

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Lord Goddess Maria - Slavecation Day 13 - Pegging My Sissy Maid




Description: My sissy was such a good girl for Me all vacation. I rewarded her with a good pegging. First, I pegged her tight little ass on the balcony, before moving her into the kitchen and bending her over the counter. I love fucking My domestic servants in the kitchen because they spend so much time there anyways! Anyways, I gave it to her pretty hard and you can see it on her face how much she loves/hates being pegged by her Master.

Format: mp4
Size: 855.95 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:13:14

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Miss Lith And Meikitty - Non-Stop Double Domme Pegging




Description: Me and Meikitty are dressed in delicate pink lingerie, looking absolutely divine while Alrik lies naked before us, completely vulnerable and exposed. His ass is so soft, warm, and desperate for my cock, I�m already soaking through my panties just thinking about penetrating him. I slide my fingers deep inside his tight hole, feeling him clench around me as he moans like the obedient slt he is.
I�m desperate to feel my strap-on sliding deep into his guts, grinding the base hard against my clit, to the edge of orgasm, as I stretch him open. I don�t make him wait. I throw him on all fours and thrust into him slow but hard, my juicy ass cheeks bouncing mesmerizing for the camera with every thrust, making my hips bounce with every powerful stroke while Meikitty approaches from the front, filling his whining mouth with her thick strap-on.
Alrik is in absolute heaven, confessing how much he missed my cock inside him. I bite and kiss his back, intensifying every sensation while I pick up the pace. I fucking love owning his ass, I'm so fucking horny destroying his it. We switch positions and Meikitty rams her thick dildo into his hole while I deepthroat him with mine, licking his face, smothering him between my tits, looking directly into his eyes and telling him what a dirty whore he is while he gags. I spit insults: "You're such a filthy whore." while stare into his eyes as Meikitty pounds him.
When we�re alone on the bed, he begs for more. I lie down and command him to ride my strap-on, watching him bounce on my cock before I start thrusting up into him with brutal strength, lifting his entire body with my hips. Meikitty returns to fuck his face while I pound his ass without mercy. The heat, the intensity, the wetness: you can feel it burning through the screen.
We change positions constantly, but I always maintain total control, deciding exactly when and who penetrates him. Near the end, he mentions his ass is getting red and irritated from the relentless friction, but I tell him we�re not stopping, and he agrees like a good boy. While Meikitty chokes him and fills his mouth, I keep drilling until my panties are completely soaked and I�m fully satisfied.

Format: mp4
Size: 432.85 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:20:36

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Nika And Scarlett Venom - Post Shrink Inspection 4k




Description: Nika and Scarlett Venom have a tiny slave. His name is Fun Sized Frank! Because he is so small. They have been shrinking him. They want to make him as tiny as possible so they can put him in their pocket and use him whenever they want.

Format: mp4
Size: 500.46 MB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:05:10

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Absolute Femdom - Ass Fucked By Bizarre Lady




Description: A video without much talking.The slave is waiting on all fours when the bizarre latex lady enters the scene with a giant black strap-on.Her outfit is incredible with thigh high black PVC boots and black seamed pantyhose to a long sleeve latex leotard.

Now she starts to put on her black latex gloves looking straight to the audience.Next she begins to stretch her fucking object with a huge plug.When she is satisfied she begins a slowly erotic fucking with many looks to the viewer so you can imagine it's your ass she is fucking today!

Format: mp4
Size: 449.06 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:50

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Asian Mistress Goddess Seira - Chastity Frustration Being Teased And Denied




Description: I sit on a chair, My chastised footstool kneeling before Me. I watch as My slave, locked in chastity, eagerly licks and kisses My stockinged feet. I tease, running My foot along his lips before pulling it away. The slave moans in frustration, but continues to worship My feet, hoping for even a moment of pleasure. Ultimately, I am the only one who knows if he will get a reward or continue to feel excited and frustrated.

Format: mp4
Size: 686.29 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:39

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Brat Perversions - Redhead In Charge




Description: Violet meets her number one fan, a male submissive who wants to serve his Goddess. Her perfect soft feet will be the object of his adoration.

Format: mp4
Size: 258.31 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:16:00

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Demoness Luna - Beta Ass Fucked With Alpha Cum




Description: After taking a real man's cock all night long, Demoness Luna brings home three dripping condoms full of thick bull cum to punish her locked-up cuckold. He spent hours stroking nothing in his cage while hearing his Goddess get thoroughly railed by superior dick. Now she extracts every drop of alpha seed to use as anal lube, sliding her strapon deep into his pathetic hole to show him exactly where beta bitches belong. She pounds him mercilessly, reminding him that his cock is useless and his only purpose is to be a cum-soaked hole for her amusement.
She taunts him about being a cum rag for the alpha couple, making him admit that this pegging is the closest he will ever get to real sex. Experience intense femdom pegging, cuckold mind games, and humiliating strapon domination

Format: mp4
Size: 307.26 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:18

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Flr Expert Therapy - Ariana And Corrine





Description: Corrine is in a female led relationship ( FLR ) with a total loser. He isn�t making her happy. He is broken or something. So, she takes him to Ariana. She is an expert! Corrine tells her she never wanted to fuck her boyfriend to be honest. He is scrawny, weak and basically a nobody. AND he won�t pick up more shifts at work. He only works 8 hours then comes home. She questions why he isn�t providing. She maxed the cards and can�t even spend another thousand. ITS RIDICULOUS. Why doesn�t he ask for more shifts? Her needs aren�t being met. Ariana and her discuss all these issues. A great resolution is for Corrine to fuck Mr. Johnson. Mr. Johnson is her boyfriends boss. She will suck and fuck him for extra shifts for her boyfriend!!! AND HE IS A HOT MAN. While at the office, Ariana suggests sizing the boyfriend down to the flat chastity. This will really make him better. He puts it on. The girls laugh. To add onto the prescription, he needs self-esteem removal and some face slaps! This must work! Ariana is a professional. It�s good Corrine brought him there.

Format: mp4
Size: 1.8 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:17:13

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Goddess Jessica Jewels - You're Getting Fucked




Description: As My slave has probably gathered (by the size of the thick swinging cock between My legs), he is getting fucked today.
I had the foresight to place a dick gag in his mouth earlier which has produced a substantial amount of spit, the perfect kind of lube for any rough pegging.
Attaching a lead to his collar, he he led out, bent over and fucked hard, and I am very pleased to see regular training is keeping him nicely stretched.

Format: mp4
Size: 383.28 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:09:56

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mar 30, 2014
656,807
0
36
Femdom Huntress Lynx - Failure To Complete Chores




Description: When I tell you to do something. I expect it done. Sleeping on the job when you have not done chores is unacceptable. Lying about it, is even worse. Watch Me punish My sub boy for failing to complete his tasks. Your purpose is to serve. If you are failing on such a simple task, your purpose must come from somewhere else. Unfortunately for sub boy, I was horny and now angry. Can he take My 9in fat cock? Doesn�t matter, I�m going to fuck him regardless.

Format: mp4
Size: 909.04 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:24

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download