• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Fisting And Big Dildos - These Ladies Will Find Where To Insert

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Lilys double fisting orgasms (2017)

Video language: English

Our beautiful amateur star 'Lily' returns in this outrageous new update, brutally double fisted and fucked with gigantic vegetables by her boyfriend! He begins stuffing her greedy hole with a huge eggplant and squash, alternating the two to stretch and gape her loose cunt to obscene levels, ready for both his fists! One slides in with ease, and he punch fucks her with brute make till she's groaning in rapture, then slides the second fist in alongside, locking them both in to the wrists and repeatedly twisting them in and out, as she screams in another more explosive, mind blowing orgasm!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 445.7 MB


Download Lilys double fisting orgasms (2017)
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Candy Cameltoe - Candy Takes on King Cock

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Someone bought me this insane toy! He's the biggest and thickest dildo that I've seen with my own eyes, at 9.5″ Thick and over 12″ long. When I saw him for the first time I thought there was NO way I would ever be able to take him. But a challenge was issued, and I wasn't going to back down I hump and ride him from all kinds of angles, filling my puffy pussy to new limits. And it felt amaaaazing hehe

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 127kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Candy Cameltoe - Candy Takes on King Cock
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Punch fisting Lilys ass (2017)

Video language: English

This intense anal fisting movie stars our beautiful model 'Lily', punch fucked insanely hard in her prolapsing, wrecked ass by her boyfriend! It's one of the most extreme penetrations we've seen from this gorgeous lady, having her ass obliterated harder than ever! She begins stretching her rosebud with an XL demonic dildo from the 'Bad Dragon' toy range, till she's loose and ready for her boyfriends fist, then bends over on all fours as he unleashes the most savage fisting attack on her ass, causing her to prolapse, fart and leak from both holes as she screams and cries tears of rapture!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 121kbps






File size: 288.4 MB


Download Punch fisting Lilys ass (2017)
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Candy Cameltoe - Griffin Wallride Cum Coated Grind n fuck

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

My Griffin has been waiting sooo long to hump my pussy that he has saved up of cum for me Which, of course, I eagerly accept I ride him on the wall, first grinding and sliding him over my clit and through my thick puffy lips - then, turn and bang him against the wall. Filmed a little from in front, but mostly underneath, as my lips jiggle and the cum drips from inside me. Then, I take him and hump him missionary, pushing him as deep as he goes - he cums in and on me, as I fuck him to multiple orgasms. After I'm all glazed, I show you my cummy body, and tease my wet, humped pussy. Then, as an added bonus for you, I hump him against the wall - facing the wall - filmed switching between above and underneath angles, for you to watch him slipping and sliding through and up my fat pussy as he brings me to orgasm. Yep! I love my Griffin

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 249kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Candy Cameltoe - Griffin Wallride Cum Coated Grind n fuck
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
I face you and ride a monster

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Brunette, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo
Video language: English

I face you and ride a monster. Watch me ride as I watch you jerk yourself off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22942kbps
Audio: 190kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download I face you and ride a monster
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Claudia Macc (fister) Lucy Lii (fisted)

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, dildo
Video language: English

Sexy blonde Claudia gets to play the dominant party again in our latest Fister Twister update. She playfully slaps big boobed brunette Lucy Li on her ass while both girls are naked and ready to play. Claudia licks Lucy's nipples and has plenty of fun playing with her massive tits. After they passionately kiss, Lucy sits down and Claudia starts to finger her pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.1 GB


Download Claudia Macc (fister) Lucy Lii (fisted)
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
10in Dean - Front

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Huge toys sitting action from kinky amateur girl. enjoy and play!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2835kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 128.6 MB


Download 10in Dean - Front
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Overwatch Mercy

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, dildo
Video language: English

Kinky Doll Face Monica - Overwatch Mercy - witch secret ritual...

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9693kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Overwatch Mercy
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Corset Grind

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Corset Grind Slow and Sexy, then Bounce amateur action. enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7764kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 485.7 MB


Download Corset Grind
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
my favorite porns

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Brunette, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo
Video language: English

I get myself off while watching one of my favorite porns. A little hottie getting fucked by two hung guys. I fill my pussy with a fat dildo and vibe my clit until I cum as I watch that little slut get fucked by those studs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22929kbps
Audio: 190kbps






File size: 1.1 GB


Download my favorite porns
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Honey Moon - Cute Korean Stockings Squirt

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

I've had so many requests for more feet/squirting, and since I've been a bit preoccupied I made a video to satisfy both your feet and squirt hunger I do a little dirty talk and a lot of cumming, and finish by showing you my cute feet and toes She starts by sucking a dildo, then pulls her panties aside and fucks herself with it. Soon she adds a vibrator against her clit. At the end she shows off her feet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11583kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Honey Moon - Cute Korean Stockings Squirt
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Baseball bat

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Fisting, Solo
Video language: English

I think the title says it all, just watch my asshole being stretched by a baseball bat!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8895kbps
Audio: 148kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Baseball bat
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Dildo Fucking, Orgasms, Squirt, Squirting
Video language: English

One of the biggest toy I've ever met against my lil ass. Watch me fuck it till i cum and gape my hole

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11002kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos
Video language: English

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, close-ups

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3207kbps
Audio: 134kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle