• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Fisting - Unique Anal Masturbation and Prolapse

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Sex-perimente

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: fetish, pissing, fisting, enema, blowjobs, dildo, all sex

These dirty ladies don`t just like cum on their faces -- they are begging to swallow it. In fact, it may have gotten stronger. Seething with jealousy at her new found happiness, Kylie`s friends decide to do whatever and whomever it takes to tear the lovers apart. Why do we like girls who do filthy things. If you can dream it, we`ll have it. On her wedding day, young Tabitha (Kirsten Price) is starting to have doubts about marrying her sweetheart Kevin (Chris Cannon). These sexy hot moms love to fuck. Delilah, horny as always, made her own fantasy come true with a college guy.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:30:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264)






File size: 903.9 MB


Download Sex-perimente
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Magical Fist - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Chrissy Fox (fister), Miky Love (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Girl Girl, Toys
Video language: English

Stunning babe Chrissy Fox takes on another contender in today's Fister Twister update. Dark haired babe Miky Love thinks she has what it takes to be fisted and these horny girls start off this scene wearing nothing but neck ties. Chrissy massages Miky's perfect tits and nipples before moving her way down to her pussy where she stretches her pussy apart with her fingers. She lets Miky taste her own juices then decides to use a metal speculum to help widen things up before their lesbian fisting encounter. Miky's pussy is gaped wide apart and Chrissy even inserts a couple of fingers to help make her nice and juicy. Chrissy has even more ideas to wet Miky's pussy ready for her fisting, so fucks her pussy with a monster sized dildo while Miky is bent over in a doggystyle position. They decide to stay in this position while Chrissy then replaces the dildo with her fist and slides it up inside Miky's pussy with ease. Her whole hand is up inside Miky's pussy when Chrissy decides to whip it ba.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7127kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Magical Fist - FullHD 1080p
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Dirty Anal Whore HD

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo
Video language: English

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pl.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Dirty Anal Whore HD
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos
Video language: English

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, close-ups

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3207kbps
Audio: 134kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Don't Mess With Your Stepmom

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, lesbian
Video language: English

Can anyone really be surprised when three beauties get together and some pussies get fisted!? It's the natural progression of things, and with big titty babe Candy Alexa leading the way, you know those pussies are gonna feel it! With some oil to get those pink holes lubed up, and ripping those jeans apart to get inside, the lesbo fisting action begins, with Candy really giving the full hand to Jessie Volt and the other hottie! With legs spread wide these two denimed babes gobble down a fist with pride - now that's some fine fist action!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3697kbps
Audio: 189kbps






File size: 836.4 MB


Download Don't Mess With Your Stepmom
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Brittany & Rachel

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Welcome to a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Brittany & Rachel
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Play Harder Become Wider

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Dildo Fucking, Orgasms, Squirt, Squirting
Video language: English

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and CUM! For the first time I .

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 147kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Play Harder Become Wider
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Smooth Sailing Fisting

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fisting, dildos
Video language: English

The secret to smooth sailing pussy fisting? Lube that baby up! Punk porn pixie Christie Starr lays on her back as Vicky Love works her arm into fisting her horny lover. A steady pulse is enough to make her moan in abandon and feel full enough to burst. If Vicky was trying to earn her keep, thinks Christie, she's got it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6660kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Smooth Sailing Fisting
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

A Fine French Toast Of The Fist'ival

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Tiffany Doll, Anissa Kate, Amel Annoga, Anna Polina, Cecilia de Lys
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Lesbian, Blouses, Ass Play
Video language: English

Anna Polina is top bitch in this shiny Eurobabe club, and when she wants to get freaky she gets exactly what she wants! Anissa Kate, Cecilia de Lys, Amel Annoga, and Tiffany Doll are her good little subordinates, and it turns out their excellent little ass lickers, taking turns spreading those buns and sticking their tongues inside! However, mega slut Tiffany wants to show them all who's really top bitch, presenting both of her fuck holes to take fists inside, and in no time this freak is getting double fisted, stretching her pussy and asshole to the max! They make look classy as hell, but these freaky fisters are all about pushing their lesbo limits, putting everything out there in an incredible lesbo display you just have to experience to believe! No one but SinDrive is bringing you this little of high-end sleeze!

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6407kbps
Audio: 251kbps






File size: 1.7 GB


Download A Fine French Toast Of The Fist'ival
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

3 Bengel Für Charly 31

Release Year: 2009
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Cast: Greta & Nathalie
Genres: Fisting,Anal Fisting,Dildo,All sex,Anal sex,Swallow
Video language: German

Der Schwerpunkt der "3 Bengel Für Charly" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:34
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1104kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 999.4 MB


Download 3 Bengel Für Charly 31
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Two Hot Blondes

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot wi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Two Hot Blondes
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Brittany & Rachel

Cast: Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans
Genres: Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Ass Gape, Brutal, Lesbian, Natural tits, Shaved

Welcome a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Brittany & Rachel
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Fleshy beauty and vibrators

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Carter Cruise, Phoenix Marie, Adriana Chechick And Abella Danger
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Group, Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Oil
Video language: English

Beauty lesbians are very sexy and raskrepaschenny. They are full of desire and energy. Men do not have, but there is everything that can bring them to orgasm, vibrator, dildo, vaginal balls, and other prichendali. Orgasm is not far off. Reade set Go...!

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5368kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 1.7 GB


Download Fleshy beauty and vibrators
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Lesbian Fist Fuck

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Fisting, Lesbian
Genres: Tina Kay, Vicky Love
Video language: English

Tina Kay and Vicky Love are two lovely slim babes with natural breasts and tight little bubble butts. Watch as they slowly caress and kiss each other's supple skin. As things intensify, they decide to go deeper than ever before, and we learn what it is like to get a full juicy fist up into a wet pussy. Watch as she undulates and quivers with orgasmic pleasure as she feels all four fingers tingle inside her wet vagina. Lesbian orgasmic bliss.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6636kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Lesbian Fist Fuck
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Ally Style & Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Ally Style & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Toys
Video language: English

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black .

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 278kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Ally Style & Foxie - FullHD 1080p
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

When Dreams Cum True

Release Year: 2010
Studio: IKARUS Entertainment
Cast: Louie Eshby, Tony Milano, Chester Pool, Dan Steele, Denver Hill, Dimitri Borodin, Enrico Sanchez, Falco White
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Big Dick, Twinks, Cumshot
Video language: English

Imagine the boys of your dreams in your own house, pool, shower, sauna or bar. All your fantasies cum true when these horny studs start to suck, lick and fuck each other like crazy, when loads of jizz splash down these young firm bodies, when cum rinses slowly out of a cock-filled asshole. See it to believe it

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:36
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download When Dreams Cum True
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Lube Up For Sweet Anal - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Linda Sweet & Vinna Reed
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Speculum
Video language: English

Redhead meets blonde in today's Fister Twister update where Linda Sweet is the challenger for stunning blonde babe Vinna Reed! Both girls are naked and teasing in their bow ties when Vinna lies Linda down and covers her in babyoil. She massages her petite but perfect tits before making her way down to Linda's pussy and starts to finger her ass! Using a speculum, Vinna gapes Linda's ass apart and let's us see right into her hole! She gets Linda to bend over in a doggystyle position before shoving a monster dildo as deep into her gaped ass as she can! This leaves Linda with a gaping hole waiting for even more fun and there is only one thing for it from these naughty fisting lesbians! That's right! Linda Sweet gets her stretched ass fist fucked! Vinna's whole hand slides up into Linda's ass hole and these girls enjoy their lesbian anal fisting! They change positions a few times to get even more penetration in this fisting porno, and once finished, Vinna slides her wet juicy fingers into .

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6178kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Lube Up For Sweet Anal - FullHD 1080p
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Hello Linnaea - Dirty Anal Whore HD

Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in ple.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Hello Linnaea - Dirty Anal Whore HD
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Play Harder Become Wider

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Tattoos, Toys
Video language: English

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and CUM! For the first time I .

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 147kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Play Harder Become Wider
​
 

Chronos

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dec 15, 2019
564,812
0
36

Two Hot Blondes - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum
Video language: English

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot wi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Two Hot Blondes - FullHD 1080p
​