• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Sensual Domination Trance


00:16:50 | 340 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Sometimes my power comes with the crack of a whip or the restriction of chains. Sometimes my power comes with pain and the sudden unyielding urge to submit to me. But my power comes in many forms. My power can be the warm wind that blows over your face. Slowly you fall into my control. Peacefully, like a warm embrace, you feel my whims control you. This is a unique power to me. While some need the cane to make one submit, I only need to speak to you gently and fold you into my flock. This is a sensual control I have. My power, while unyielding, can be tender.

Categories: Trance

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/57b0399269061/Sensual_Domination_Trance_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
On Your Knees to Worship Princess Remi's Boots, Feet and Ass


00:08:32 | 186 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"Get down on your hands and knees, wussy. I'm giving you the privilege of worshiping the bottom half of Princess Remi, from the bottom of my boots, to my silk-shrouded toes, all the way up my sexy legs to the precipice of my perfect ass. I expect to hear lots of begging and pleading along the way..."

Princess Remi, boot fetish, foot worship, ass kisser, tease and denial...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7f3230f6bf0fc/remLBZ.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Princess Tiffani Spits Her Boyfriend's Cumload Down Your Throat


00:04:49 | 104 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"Would you like a kiss from Princess Tiffani? On the lips? You would? Close your eyes... HA HA! You ridiculous little dreamer. The only way I'd French kiss a loser like you is if I was swishing around a fresh hot load of my alpha boyfriend's cum in my mouth. Lucky for you, he's coming over for a blow job. Right now..."

Princess Tiffani, lip fetish, blow job tease, fuck faced loser, cum swallowing...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/02f25fb9d2ad1/tifBKL_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Faceful of Rubber


00:05:52 | 430 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This scene opens with sexy Asian Princess Miss Xi dressed in latex and sitting on her slaves face. "It's comfortable and so warming on a cold day" she says adding that she also likes testing a slaves lung capacity because she's in no rush to move. After a minute of sitting the slave starts to kick for air so Xi gives him a quick breath but tells him she is disappointed with him. Then after almost another minute she lets him breath again before sitting quickly again.

She finally turns to sit sideways on his face. While still restricting his air he now deals with the discomfort of his own nose being crushed into his face. She eventually turns into a forward position and again settles on his face. She puts her feet on his chest and proceeds to do butt lifts on his face before extending her legs and bouncing on his face. Miss Xi spends the better part of this scene sitting on the slave face with only short breaths allowed. She ends with a count as to see how long he can go without breathing. When she finally lets him breath he is totally spent. "We're just getting started really" she tells him.

Mistress: Miss XI

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8cd53a19672a2/lma-faceful-of-rubber_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Uncircumsised Humiliation


00:08:05 | 159 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I'm going to serve up a hard truth for you today: I don't have any interest in your cock. Honestly, I find it disgusting. Do you know why? It's because you're uncircumcised. You've got this weird extra bit of flesh that dangles off the end of what could have been a pretty cock. But now it looks like an elephant's trunk, only much MUCH smaller. It's all wrinkled and smelly. I mean what girl would want to put that near or in her mouth? As soon as you pull that revolting piece of flesh back you're hyper sensitive too. I bet you've never lasted more than 3 minutes with a girl in your whole life! Dicks aren't my favorite body part anyways. But if you're going to have one, it should at least be pretty.

Categories: Humiliation

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0724378697638/Uncircumsised_Humiliation_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Suffering for the key


00:22:35 | 424 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

My poor slave has been in distress in his Chastity Cage with big balls for a long time. Today I like to see what he is ready to suffer for me his mistress that I give him the key. At first the whole Cage is set under current whereby I use with pleasure him still as a storage for my boots. What a miserable position he has to take. Then he comes into the pillory and I unpack my punishment instruments, whip, cane and even a carpet beater. The slave dances in pain and sorrow. Well, it doesn't matter what he endures for me today, he doesn't get the key, only he doesn't know that... smile I thing this is pur sadism!

Category: cheyenne de muriel, chastity cage, pain, punishment, locked up, cruel, sadism, boots, suffering, miserable, slave, mistress, distress

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/062453c5aa045/Cheyenne_de_Muriel-Suffering_for_the_key.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Calea Toxic - Maso Extreem


00:20:38 | 310 Mb | 1258x710 | mp4

This Clips is real No Vanilla! An extremely harsh Punishment of his Cock and Balls must endure the poor Slave. Hi is crying, he is shouting, he try to escape but the Mistress have no Mercy with him and his poor dick at all. Finest CBT in a dark environment

Category: no vanilla, ball whipping, extrem cock abuse, punishment, no mercy, harsh, cock and balls, slave, femdom, maso, sadism, calea toxic

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/93ac907ce5f7a/Calea_Toxic-Maso_Extreem_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Lady Blackdiamoond - Perfect Fuck Position


00:09:10 | 177 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Well, I thing this is the perfect Fuck Position for my Slave. He can not Escape and I can use him if he want or not. So a little bit liquid on my Strapon and we can start. I will fuck you now for the first time in your ass. You are allowed to scream!

Category: DOMINATION, STRAP-ON, ANAL, BONDAGE DEVICE, FEMDOM, slave, male anal virgin, fuck toy, used, mistress

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/266dac128f5e7/Lady_Blackdiamoond-Perfect_Fuck_Position_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Cum-Hither! It's your Desire!


00:22:00 | 213 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

A most compelling movie of visual and sensual eroticism. An exquisite concoction of leather stiletto boots, vintage spurs, and soft leather gloves. Sink into my world of decadent pleasures.

While the sight of my leather crop provides a wonderful disciplinary reminder, you long to be under my influence and control. It's a life long journey, and with each visit, your desire to worship me, strengthens. Mmm . . . you are destined to serve me, as you know how I can make your swollen balls erupt like Mount Krakatoa! What you'll never anticipate, is how intense I can make it for you.

Delving deep into your psyche, whilst pushing those delightful boundaries. From severe whip cracking interrogation to soft sensual eroticism, I'll have your swollen cum filled balls in the grip of my leather gloved hand, and you are mine! Mmm . . . . . !

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/281909778ff92/Cum_Hither_Its_your_Desire_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Raven Owns Femdom Full Movie


00:42:50 | 2023 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This is the full length version of Sociopathic Tendencies. Temptress Rave Eve is one of a kind, shockingly sadistic and, naturally kinky. Her day begins when she orders a new slave.

Tagged with: Humiliation, pegging, Strap-on, Whipping
Featuring Models: Raven Eve

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a0d0e9e1d8d8a/Raven_Owns_Femdom_Full_Movie.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Toilets Have No Choice


00:10:01 | 261 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This is a classic from 2011 but one true toilet slaves do not want to miss or want to watch again. You are the property of Mistress Yuliya and she can do whatever she wants with you. Her desire is to chain you to her toilet and train you to replace her toilet with your mouth. That's right! You are to become nothing more than her full toilet at all times. And don't think you won't be serving her friends as well. You have no choice.

You begged to be her slave and now your wish has come true. Don't blow it. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that many others would kiill to experience. Open wide and obey Mistress Yuliya's commands. It's you new life as her toilet.

Mistress: Mistress Yuliya

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/413236dac207e/lma-toilets-have-no-choice_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Tom: The Office Sexist Gets His Comeuppance Part 1


00:08:01 | 182 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

PART 1: Cocky office worker Tom thinks he's above everybody else. He's successfully smarmed his way up the ranks and looks down upon those he considers beneath him. His views on females are antiquated to say the least but he doesn't care. In his world they exist purely to serve him. Little does he know the danger he's getting himself into when he tries to intimidate two women in a quiet corner of the building.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/db44ec33ef3a0/office-sexist-1_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
The Self Facial Game


00:10:23 | 209 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Another fantastic custom that was a perfect fit for my store!

I've got a game for you, slut. You know that I'm internet famous, but you don't have any idea what it's like to have the sort of notoriety I have. I want you to aspire to that. You're going to have your own little video project and post it up on the internet for all to see. Specifically, I want you to cum all over your face. You're going to set yourself up with some good lights, a good angle, and a good camera so you can film yourself jerking onto your own face and then post it on the internet. We're going to see how many comments and likes you get. I think if I can put my body on the internet, you can too. If you get enough comments, this could be the beginning of a whole series of humiliating internet videos.

Categories: Cum Eating Instruction

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e185538c640ed/The_Self_Facial_Game_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
My Cuckhold Husband


00:09:27 | 310 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I am running late for my date at the opera with my lover, so I must utilise my chaste sissy husband Jessica to help me get ready for the occasion. It is Jessica's job to silently rub lotion onto my long, slender legs as I brush my shiny hair and apply my make-up. There will be no room for jealousy here - my cuck husband knows the only way I will allow her to remain in my life is as my maid. She must prepare the perfect bed linen and ensure the house is immaculate before I arrive home with my well endowed lover. Jessica knows her pathetic little cock has never satisfied me, so we have removed it from the equation by keeping it locked away by the key that lies delicately and foreboding around my neck. My pleasure is all that matters.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0faf7611ce169/MY_CUCKHOLD_HUSBAND_saf.mp4