• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Bed Tease


00:07:57 | 465 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

If there's one thing I love, it's to tease a man into total submission. I have my slave all tied up to the bed, hands fully restrained. I've decided that I'm going to get up close and personal. He'll get to feel the softness of my skin, smell my beautiful hair, all while not being able to touch me with his hands. I can see his cock hard and untouched. I can see the desperation in his eyes as I am so close, yet so far away. I love it. I love to tease a man into a state of pure desperation. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Chastity, Cock Tease, Female Domination, Tease & Denial

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d558f9e87d8be/Bed_Tease_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Inhale, Roll Over and Eat That Load


00:10:19 | 260 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This clip features some of my favorite fetishes to exploit- cei, p o p p e r s and humiliation. I find legs over head is the most humiliating way to feed you your load. You cant miss a drop and if you do its on your stomach instead of the floor. I also love making men super subservient with the use p o p p e r s. One sniff and they turn men into wild sluts without brains. My favorite. I waste no time getting you "high" and encouraging you to stroke before ultimately feeding you a salty load pumped just for Lindsey Leigh.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/556ec91716a43/inhlrovretld_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Really Good News, cuck


00:06:51 | 503 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Princess Lily has a huge sex drive and loves studs with huge cocks. Her husband is her cuck and always on hand to fluff or clean up after her kinky encounters. Lily has cum all over her pussy and thighs and she explains that her boyfriend came inside her but then pulled out and came some more, covering in his sperm. She can't wait to call her husband out of the closet so he can see the outcome of what he could only hear through the door. Lily scoops some of the cum onto her finger and then calls cucky over. Did you hear me getting fucked she says as she sticks her finger in his mouth. "You're not good enough for my pussy" she tells him and then spreads the cum all over her legs before ordering him to lick it all up. "They say the tastiest cum comes from the black guys" she tells him.

She talks about her lovers cock and how it fills her. She reminds him of the lone time he fucked her, their wedding night, and chuckles about how little he is. "I'm still trying to forget it" she says. Hubby obediently licks up the cum. Lily then pulls out a spoon and actually scoops some more cum from her pussy. She sticks the spoon in his mouth. Lily tells hubby how to lick and suck and says she loves telling her lover how she has used him in this fashion and that she has also asked him to start saving all his cum, when he masturbates, so he can eat that too. "If all my boyfriends save their cum it might be enough for your entire diet" she tells him. Lily then talks about how she loves football teams and basketball teams because they always have so many black studs and she wants entire teams to please her. "By the time I'm done with you, who knows I might have had a thousand different men."

Mistress: Princess Lily

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4998615522b03/lma-really-good-news-cuck_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Lexi's spandex JOI - Vickys Fetish Fun


00:08:05 | 728 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Today Lexi Luna and you are going to talk about spandex. How they feel, how they sound, and how they make you CUM REALLY HARD when you see a girl wearing them. Lexi shows off her colorful spandex legs while she give you JOI in her most sexy voice. Lexi even shows off her bare ass for you too then pulls those tight spandex back up over her add. She talks about how nice the spandex feel against her pussy. Finally she gives you a cum countdown to cum on her spandex ass.

Category: Spandex, Joi, Jerk Off Instruction, Ass Fetish, Ass Shaking, Goddess Worship

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/96e8c2cdb2fbb/lexspanjoi_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Trick Or Treat?


00:03:49 | 65 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Happy Halloween my little piglet, will this be a trick for you today or a treat? Go ahead and admire my sexy ass piggy while I snack on Halloween candy and decide your orgasm fate. Edge piglet to my tight young ass and it's perfect curves, edge furiously while I shake my ass cheeks and give you a cum countdown. Excited are you? But then again is it a trick, or is it a treat?

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/309ce94a07041/TrickOrTreat_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Lethal Big Tits


00:05:39 | 409 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Samantha loves to toy with her slaves before she finishes them off; she loves to watch them squirm. Usually, she employs her ass to crush the bitches, but that is not the only weapon she possesses! She has Amazon-size tits, and as alluring as they look, little do men know they can also be quite lethal. Samantha demonstrates this by planting her chest on the prone slave's face, his nose jammed tight in her considerable cleavage, as she lies on top of him. Not too many seconds go by before the victim is kicking and thrashing for air. And Samantha can also get the same results with just one boob on his face!

The slave is literally made to suffer for his adoration of her big tits. He cannot help but want more of them, and yet, he cannot handle the full impact of them. Before long, the slave beneath his Goddess's enormous tits, and Samantha decides to finish him with her ass when he does wake up!

Mistress: Goddess Samantha

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2cc918c883059/kac-lethal-big-tits_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Friend Zoned


00:09:14 | 371 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It's so great we're friends. I never have to worry about you. Always there, you come when I call. I can be sexy around you and you don't mind. I can talk to you about anything. I can even try out teases and sexy ideas on you, go on friend dates, and never a sexual thought crosses your mind.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a0a3e10b9b08b/frndznd.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Brianna - Mother Straps Dildo To Sons Face


00:08:36 | 636 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Brianna is mad that her date canceled on her. She will have to rely on her beta-son for an orgasm now. Brianna straps a dildo to her son's face. The dildo is not as big as her lover's cock, but it will do. Her beta-son is locked in chastity, of course. His little penis would never do to satisfy any woman. Brianna has her son lay on the bed so that she can use the dildo strapped to his face for an orgasm. She thinks about her lover while riding the dildo strapped to her son. Using her son for an orgasm is ok because he is in chastity. She explains to her son that it is ok to fuck mommy with the dildo so long as he remains locked. The chastity cage bounces and jingles while Brianna's son fucks mommy with the dildo. After Brianna has climaxed, she makes her son kneel beside the bed with the dildo still strapped to his face. She wants to take a little nap. One orgasm may not be enough. She may want to use him for another when she wakes.

Category: Female Domination, Face Sitting, Tease & Denial, Dildo Fucking, Taboo, Chastity Male, Goddess Brianna

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/af7077a3f3808/B...It_In_Frustration_When_Date_Cancels_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Queening Regimine


00:13:38 | 915 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Chairs are meant to stay quiet and completely docile for their Mistress to comfortably to sit upon without any type of disturbance. When Mistress Annie's chair has disrupted her precious quiet time while sitting on his face she gives him a lesson on how to be a better object in her home.

Featuring: Anny Aurora
Categories: Blonde, Euro, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Queening

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/14b3cdde67bc4/Queening_Regimine_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Sadistic Smile


00:08:44 | 324 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Who says you need to act mean to be mean? Yes, I could strap you down and beat the ever living hell out of you, all while growling and throwing insults. But that's exhausting. I like my sadistic side. My slaves do as well. There's no point faking anger or contempt. I'd rather throw on a sadistic smile and crop you into next week. I'd rather laugh while fucking you in the ass than snarl. I'm enjoying it, so you should know I'm enjoying it.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Femdom POV, Tease & Denial

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f03911f43b215/Sadistic_Smile_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Who's Your Daddy


00:30:49 | 2200 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Adriana is officially Daddy Chechik now as she whips out her big, black cock to breed her filthy anal slave. He is put through the ringer as she mercilessly pounds his slutty hole with her strap-on until she milks out a thick load from his balls. Nothing is hotter to her than seeing a strong man get filled and fucked by his own cum while begging for more.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fb5d67db3665a/Whos_Your_Daddy.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
The Tennis Champ's Balls Part 3


00:07:39 | 176 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

As a top athlete, Marcus Andrews is used to being in control of his life. So it comes as a complete shock when Kimberly Ince and Melody Eustace strip him stark naked in the changing rooms. But having reneged on his obligations to his sponsors he finds himself in a very difficult position.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/31b57c20154f7/tennis-champ-3_saf_4.mp4