• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Alexl's Problem Part 3


00:06:29 | 124 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

Poor Alex isn't sure how much more he can take. It's all so bewildering to the inexperienced young lad. Surrounded by the confident women he gets ever more uncomfortable. But if he thought being penetrated anally was bad he's about to learn there are far worse things...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5e60042678587/alexs-problem-3_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
The CFNM Parlour Part 3


00:04:42 | 56 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

When Edward Pritchard arrived at the CFNM Parlour he had to sign a waiver freeing the women of any responsibility. As a result they can do whatever they please to him - no matter how painful or humiliating. Fantasising about hard CFNM is one thing, Edward is learning that to experience it is another thing entirely.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/08fc0ff3e8a42/cfnm-parlour-3_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Tiffany Watson POV Slave Orders


00:09:10 | 337 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It's your anniversary but your wife forgot all about it... she has been out dancing and partying with real men. When she sees that you got her a present, she cruelly tells you that she is going to give it to her boyfriend. She laughs at you for being pathetic and tells you that you can celebrate by kissing...

Tags: Ass Worship, cuckold, Foot Worship, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e95367c82baa6/Tiffany_Watson_POV_Slave_Orders.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
MILKED MAN feat AstroDomina


00:12:02 | 715 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It's time my milk man learns about karma. After all the cows he has milked in his life, it's now time for him to be milked.

Bound, gagged and with a hood on. The milk man is strapped to a cage and at the mercy of Sydney. She's about to punish him and give him a dose of his own medicine. He's about to get milked like a cow. Sydney brought her very own milking machine for this event. Once she turns it on, there is no doubt as to what the outcome of this event will be. The machine will not be denied, that's for sure. And once Sydney has what she wants, she'll sell his milk for a nice profit.

Category: Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Bondage, Milking Machine, Forced Cum, Rope Bondage, Astrodomina, Milking, Forced Male Orgasm, Edging

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9e63ce5e548f9/mlkdmn_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Completely Vulnerable


00:15:25 | 906 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I know you want to find the best version of yourself. You want to be the best slave you can be, for me. But there's something standing in your way. Society puts men into a certain box when it comes to how they express themselves. There are acceptable things for men to do and unacceptable things. These boxes constrict you. These boxes prevent you from being the best slave you can be. The boxes prevent you from opening and becoming vulnerable. Only when you open and let go, can you make great changes. Today we're going to take you down into a place of vulnerability. You've trusted me so far, but now it's time to take that trust even deeper. Together, we can change you for the better.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Sensual Domination

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6731a6b4f7d17/Completely_Vulnerable_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Tied Up Treat Teased


00:08:36 | 508 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Featuring @RaevynxRose and @TheTabithaJane!Raevyn and I have such a thing for beautiful little submissive women. We love to bend them and break them and make them squirt. Which is why we've trussed up good little Tabitha here and prepared her to be our plaything. She makes such sweet noises as we take her nipples into our mouths and tease her pussy with our fingers. Soon she's mewling like the little slut she is. But we've only just begun with her. Raevyn and I have many orgasms in store for sweet Tabitha. Featuring: Alexandra Snow , Raevyn Rose & Tabitha Jane

Tags: Bondage, Double Domination, Lesbian Domination

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/15ce24883ffa0/Tied_Up_Treat_Teased_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Milked Through the Bars Part 2


00:11:43 | 694 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

My slave has been caged and teased for a while now. I've stoked his cock and even subjected his ass to some toys. But now I'm growing bored and I'm going to get what I want out of him. I want to watch him eat his cum out of a dog bowl like the little creature he is. Through a combination of pumping his cock and prodding his prostrate, I'm going to milk his balls of every last drop of cum. His cum belongs to me after all, so I should get it all. As my dutiful slave, he's going to relish slurping up every last drop.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow , Slave X
Tags: Anal Masturbation, Cum Eating Instructions, Cumshots, Forced Male Orgasm

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/42880f9ae4a56/Milked_Through_the_Bars_Part_2_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Operant Conditioning Lesson 1


00:21:01 | 1200 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I can see your truth in your eyes, slave. You wish to serve me on a higher level. You wish to be the best slave a goddess could ask for. This is an attainable goal. But one must go through the proper training in order to achieve it. I just need you to go down for me. Go down into the deepest depths of your mind. There I will plant images of myself. There I will show you the way. The path to perfect slavery is just a few deep breaths away. But you must put your heart into this. You must leave no space for yourself. Every inch of you, mind body and soul, belongs to me.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Goddess Worship, Mesmerize, Mind FuckSensual Domination, Submissive / Slave Training

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2b837a89868a3/Operant_Conditioning_Lesson_1_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Fuck You in the Ass Tonight


00:09:17 | 545 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Welcome home honey. Do you like my outfit? It's got a little special attachment for you. I know you said you're too scared to try anal, but I really *really* want to fuck you in the ass. I know you could do it. I even got you this special dildo made for your prostate. I know you're horny right now. My tits are practically falling out of this outfit and I can see your dick is getting hard. This won't be so difficult, I promise. We'll lube you up nice and good and it'll just slide right in there all the way to the hilt. You'll forget any momentary discomfort the second this dildo hits your prostate I promise. Now, come here and sit on my lap. I want to fuck you in the ass.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Pegging, Strap-On

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a693240e4e474/Fuck_You_in_the_Ass_Tonight_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Extreme Stink! Huge Feet Size 12!


00:20:25 | 756 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

New clip with amazon girl Sharon. She is 6'1'' (186 cm) tall and she has huge 12US feet. She makes foot slave to worship her feet and shoes. Her feet are not only huge, they are also very smelly. She did not wash her feet all day and came to the shooting after work. These are the smelliest feet, which we filmed. Look at her well worn ballet flats! They are terribly dirty inside and extremely stinky. When she takes off her shoes, the smell of her feet fills the whole room. To feel the smell of her feet you just need to be in the same room. Imagine what a strong smell when your nose is between her toes. Her soles are very dirty after all day in stinky flats. Also, a lot of black toe jam on her long huge toes. Poor slave sniffs? Licks and swallows all nasty things from her feet and shoes. Just do not think that her feet smell delicious. Her feet smell absolutely disgusting! It's fucking torture!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8628c988d528a/exstnks12_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Pinned Smother


00:08:51 | 514 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I know you fantasize about being smothered under my ass. Well today is your lucky day. I've decided that you don't deserve to breathe anymore. The only air you get will be what you can muster from in between my ass cheeks. You can squirm and moan all you want. I'll just press down harder with my ass until you lie still. Good little chairs should be still.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Breath Play, Femdom POV, Smother

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6f0a1b89ac56c/Pinned_Smother_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Smelly Feet Stamina Training - Ivory Soles


00:14:31 | 644 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You want more of my smelly feet, I want you to last longer in the bedroom. We should be able to come to a compromise. I suppose you liking smelly feet isn't the worst thing, I just wish you wouldn't prematurely ejaculate every time you caught a whiff. I got my feet extremely stinky for you today. I want to put them in your face and make you edge for me. The goal is to make you last a little longer each day. When you can edge to my liking with my smelly feet in your face, then we can start fucking again. Deal?

Category: Feet Joi, Foot Smelling, Soles, Sweaty Feet, Wrinkled Soles, Edging Games

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3943bbdf743fc/mslftstatr_saf.mp4