• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Border Squad: Michael (part 1)


00:08:21 | 158 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

It's all go with the women of BORDER SQUAD - the country's first line of defence against troublemakers. They have the authority to stop and search whomsoever they please in the interests of security. They are used to dealing with a wide variety of people from all walks of life and all are expected to comply with the rules. The wrong attitude can get you into a lot of trouble with these confident ladies.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/40cb84ac37fc3/bordersquad-michael-1_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Boot licking stable boy


00:15:20 | 400 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I am a genuine equestrienne and I want all my riding gear in pristine condition. But it seems my stable boy is slacking lately and not performing his task as he should. He needs to clean my dirty, dusty leather riding boots and make my spurs shine again with his tongue. Of course he is going to feel the crop on his naked skin and my boot soles trampling his cock and balls. Next time I won't go so easy on him, he has been warned.

Tags: boot worship, boots, jodhpurs, outdoors, femdom, CP

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2dde537f3d1ae/Boot_licking_stable_boy.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Produce Cum for Me


00:10:59 | 217 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Come in, sit down. You, slave, are here for a very special purpose today. All this time you've been jerking off to me and spilling your loads all over the floor. It's unacceptable. Do you know how much money you're wasting? That little puddle of yours could be making me money. You see, I've been selling the spunk from my slaves for a long time now. I've got barrels in containment for a number of humiliating activities. You've been jerking off without contributing to my monetary success for far too long. It's time to make a deposit in the sperm bank for your Goddess.

Categories: Orgasm Control

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d918b59126ec7/Produce_Cum_for_Me_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Producer Takeover JOI - Mandy Marx


00:07:10 | 217 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You are a bondage/superheroine porn producer. I'm the model. What if I wanted to turn the tables? What if I took control, tapped into your fetish and told you to touch it?

A JOI you'll be glad you tried.

Category: BONDAGE, JOI, GODDESS WORSHIP, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, mandy marx, female domination

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9538a9a8d9a3f/MMProducerTakeoverJOI_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Self-Bondage Boys


00:05:54 | 159 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

.... and the problems they ALWAYS seem to cause! I'm scared of NO man, I'm perfectly confident in my restraint abilities. I KNOW you can't escape, none of you, not you, not him, definitely not that guy.

BUT. There is one type of boy that gives me pause, who makes me consider my restraints a little more carefully. Self-bondage boys. You know who you are. For years, they've secretly practiced and perfected innovative, 99% inescapable bondage predicaments for themselves, lonely and desperate, for years, they know they can never truly be stuck.. they need a second party. :)

The PROBLEM is, when an SBB finally meets a girl like me, who can keep them good and stuck they JUST. DON'T. GIVE. UP. But know what? There's one other thing about SBBs... they're used to solo situations. The idea of someone touching them, stroking, whispering -- and there's not a damn thing they can do to stop me -- makes it oh-so-much different than self-bondage games...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a8816106007dc/Self-Bondage_Boys_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Service My Strap-On


00:10:04 | 198 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Today is going to be a fun day for you, slave. Today we're finally going to explore your little slutty hole with my huge cock. I know you've been keeping up on all your anal training. I can see your cock growing hard at just the mention of my cock deep in your ass. But it won't be all pleasure. You see, I don't feel like using lube today. I think you'll get the most rememberable experience if I just go in dry. I'm going to claim your asshole with my cock in exactly the way I want to. Better bite the pillow, whore. I'm going in dry.

Categories: Pov Strap-On

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1b96e1c042aec/Service_My_Strap-On.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Mistress Fox: You Have It Coming (Part 1-2)


00:14:07 | 233 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Fox makes an incredibly sensuous yet beautifully sadistic debut for Femme Fatale Films with a smothering and face sitting session that would make any mere mortal gasp in excitement! She has imprisoned her slave's cock and balls in a secure and coded chastity device and explains in no uncertain terms that if he wants to be her slave, his entire body must be at her disposal and that includes the disposing of his cock and balls should she so decide! She squats firmly over his face, queening him front and behind and periodically lubricates his mouth with precious spit kisses. The slave has very quickly fallen deeply under her spell and clearly would sacrifice all to be her personal slave, whether this really means 'all' remains to be seen!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8e68dc2f72813/You_Have_It_Coming_Part_1-2_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Who's the Pig Now


00:07:05 | 520 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This scene opens as sexy dynamo Miss XI scissors her slave while he struggles to breathe between her sweet thighs. She's punishing him because he implied that she hadn't been to the gym recently, and now he's finding out just how powerful her legs really are. "I'm going to squeeze you until your face is as red as my toenails," she tells him. She slaps his face while she squeezes, and the slave clearly struggles. She adjusts her legs and finds she can continue to squeeze his neck while she kicks him in the balls at the same time. She tells him she wants to see him escape but the pressure is so intense he can hardly kick at all.

Just as he appears to be making some progress, she pops up and does the splits on his neck. "It must be frustrating, being so close to my ass but not being able to kiss it," she says to him, before she orders him to try. As he reaches up, she punches him several times in the nuts. She lies across his body and applies the scissors again, followed by more dick-punches. She asks if he regrets his gym comment and adds "Who's the pig now?" XI switches positions and lies on her side so she can give him her hardest leg-scissor ever. It's nap time for this slave .

Mistress: Miss XI

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/dc02a20c64add/lmf-whos-the-pig-now_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Punished in Transylvania Part 1


00:13:05 | 386 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Ezada invited a slave with him on a trip to Transylvania to play some perverted games with him. Obviously it looks like the slave is too horny and so she starts torturing his nipples, tying his balls with a rope and driving a needle wheel over his skin. She loves it when the tips of the wheel burrow into the flesh and when the clamps squeeze the nipples and the skin on the tail.

Categories: Bondage/Restraints, CBT, Nipple Torture

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/63e6fe0497751/Punished_in_Transylvania_Part_1_saf_5.mp4