• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Milked and bound rubber doll


00:08:14 | 190 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Trembling and desperate rubber doll Natalie is about to get milked but I am going to take it slow...I like to see her all horny and near to explosion. With her hands tied, she can only feel my perfect touch and orgasm control will be hard. She must suffer for her release.

Tags: handjob, latex, high heels, bondage, stockings, doll, TV, cumeating, cumshot

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/39ee3c1772af4/Milked_and_bound_rubber_doll_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
A visit to the Doctor's: Lucas's Treatment Part 2


00:06:06 | 124 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

For any young man a visit to the doctors can be an uncomfortable experience - especially if the doctor is female. But it's even worse for Lucas - the fearsome Mary has brought him in due to the muckiness she keeps finding in his pants. Now stood with his genitals in the doctor's hands he must try to contain himself or face dire consequences.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/acb4c5ddd5929/doctors-lucas-2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
No mercy sadistic whipping part 1


00:08:30 | 197 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The slave meat is standing to attention and our selection of whips has been displayed on the table. He is about to feel the most horrendous pain...all for us. Seeing him suffer brings us joy. Lady Renee and I use several different whips to mark and cut his body, he will feel the hot sting on his flesh.

Tags: double domination, high heels, stockings, leather, whipping, CP, bondage, redhead

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/17bfffcbe4176/No_mercy_sadistic_whipping_part_1_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Draining Your Balls


00:12:09 | 1100 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess AJ is in complete and total control of your cock. She has you right where she wants you so she can milk you dry. All you can do is lay there helpless and obedient as she teases, edges and toys with your cock any way that she desires.

Featuring: AJ Applegate
Categories: Blonde, Femdom POV, Handjobs, JOI

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/294a883316528/Draining_Your_Balls_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Tricked to Suck Cock


00:15:42 | 403 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

When my slave said he would do "anything" for me, I doubt he meant what I have in store for him today. That's right...he is going to SUCK COCK for me! I have blindfolded him to not spoil the surprise and bring in one of my wellhung slave studs. His dick is huge and I let him touch and taste it...he finally realises what he is about to do: sucking a real cock for me. He does not dare to say no, he will obey my wish and show me what a good COCKSUCKER he can be. Of course once he has made this throbbing dick hard enough, it will CUM...all over his face. Careful what you wish for. Tricked in to being a cock slut.

Category: queens of kink, gay blowjob, enforced bi, mistress fetish liza, cum on face, coerced bi, cocksucker, facial, real cock, faggot, tricked, bi slut, spunk

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f71eeec80ed05/Tricked_to_suck_cock_complete_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Draining Your Dignity


00:17:32 | 342 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You're here again, my pet. Which is good because I have something very important to tell you. I. Want. You. But I don't just want your cock, I want every drop of your existence. I want you heart, I want your money, I want your very soul. I want every fiber of your being to have my name scrawled across it in perfect little letters. I want you to give me everything. I want you to spend, to cum, to tribute, to live for me.

Categories: Trance

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4634d8edf6415/Draining_Your_Dignity_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Broken And Reformed


00:13:58 | 568 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Chloe is waiting in the dungeon for new latest client. She has been hired by the wife of a rather rude man to whip him into shape. He enters and immediately begins a big showing of bravado, infuriating her. Goddess tells him to disrobe and after a few more sexist comments he acquiesces. The man kneels at Goddess Chloe's feet as she lets him know of the predicament he's in. His wife has hired a divorce lawyer and Goddess represents his last chance to save his marriage. Pondering his options, the husband relents and offers his submission to her instructions. The husband is soon licking Goddess's boots, cleaning all the grime from the floor. Chloe makes him admit to being just a bitch as his tongue polishes the smooth PVC. She dangles her heels in and out of his mouth and berates him further. Next, she sits her ass directly on his face as she enjoys a cigarette. He is made to recite more humiliating lines as Goddess Chloe smothers him with her supple ass. The husband breathes in her scent as she grinds her ass harder into his face. Satisfied she's made her point, she stands and retrieves a chastity device. Goddess Chloe locks his cock up and tells him he'll be taking over his wife's chores. He's sent away and told he can return in one week for a progress report and possible release.

Model: Goddess Chloe

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6aa8ac7cf8762/Goddess_Chloe_Broken_And_Reformed.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
2019-07-05 - No Means No


00:12:59 | 564 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

We have a Mandy-Marx-is-coming-to-town song around here. (Just replace Santa Clause with Mandy Marx, works like a charm.)And we're singing it today. Send your customs and session request please, she's here in less than a month! Ahhhh! meanwhile, we do hope you enjoy this Blake scene as much as the boy didn't, haha!

Models: Blake Tangent

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c5530def42923/BTNoMeansNo_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Whatever I Want





00:05:51 | 114 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I just recently had a slave who booked an 8 hour session with me. He spent 8 hours in a dungeon with me doing whatever I wanted. Isn't that grand? Don't you fantasize about something like that? I bet you do. I bet you can imagine my heels as they walk past your cage. You can imagine the kind of toys and implements I would bring. Eight hours is a long time and I need to keep myself entertained. That's what you would be. My entertainment. Doing everything exactly as I want it.

Categories: FemDom POV

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e30bdd18f5d92/Whatever_I_Want_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Crushed like a Worm


00:06:37 | 485 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Kandy is wearing nylons and crepe soled boots and has her slave on the floor with his little willy sticking through a hole on her cock box. She starts by placing one boot on his cock and pressing on it to see if she can leave an imprint. She then steps on it as she steps up onto the box. She places one boot on top of the other so his cock is getting all her weight. His dick is now flattened and white with lines matching the sole on the boots. Kandy is not happy to just squish his dick though so she steps on his chest and stomach before returning to his cock and then repeating the cycle.

Kandy mocks him for having a flaccid cock and then steps on it with one foot before bringing the other back to his mouth so he can lick the sole, probably licking up some of his own cock flesh in the process. She steps again on his meat and it gets absolutely crushed. Some nice views of Kandy's ass in her nylons too. Finally Kandy decides she wants to step on the slaves head. Once she has both feet on his head she lifts her top so you can see her marvelous tits, her slave can't, and tells him she is going to stay there until his cock gets hard.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1d8fbccd1d63e/lmf-crushed-like-a-worm_saf_3.mp4