• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Male Milking Clinic


00:16:39 | 428 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Once a month I milk my slaves, the ones that have been a good boy anyways. I have a special "Male Milking Clinic" for this. My patients are always very horny after such a long denial and can't wait to have a release but I let them wait and edge a bit. My milking machine does a perfect job on getting them super desperate and works wonders on extracting CUM and curing swollen, blue balls.

Category: HANDJOBS, mistress fetish liza, latex nurse, medical clinic, pov handjob, milking machine, cumshot, latex gloves, spunk, surgical gloves

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/81d4be98239c1/Male_milking_clinic_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Military leather boot licker


00:06:47 | 174 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Get over here and start cleaning my boots, bitch! You know it is your task to keep them polished with your tongue. I have my whip in hand if you mess things up or if you forget a spot. Don't make me use it on your flesh! Now start licking and cleaning. I want these leather boots spotless and your mouth full of dust and dirt.

Tags: outdoors, boots, gloves, boot worship, military, femdom POV

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c95008284a3cf/Military_leather_boot_licker_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
HeadFuck Handjob


00:11:33 | 839 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Victoria June is an extremely cruel tease who truly gets off on mind-fucking poor men as she edges their cocks. She will stop at nothing to make sure her boy-toys are begging to be allowed to cum by the time she is done with them. With her slave strapped down tightly, Mistress Victoria uses her big tits and big ass to drive his cock insane until she finally gives him permission to blow his hard-earned orgasm.

Featuring: Victoria June
Categories: Bondage, Handjobs, Milking

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3ecd7c61d2454/HeadFuck_Handjob_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Rubber maids glove sex part 1


00:07:45 | 198 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

It is time to do the dishes but the soapy fun these two rubberclad maids have quickly turns in to a hot and steamy lesbian scene. Nesty and Vicky are both so horny and love having fun with their WET household gloves.

Contains: household gloves, latex, blonde, high heels, girl/girl, stockings

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e7f7922217ffc/Rubber_maids_glove_sex_pt1_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Smoking in Leather Chap Boots


00:09:20 | 240 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

How do you like my leather chap boots? Aren't they just delicious? They accentuate my ASS so perfectly. I am going to relax with a cigarette as you watch me SMOKE and admire my leathers. I know this gets you so hard and weak. Follow my cigarette on my chap boots and adore my smokey mouth and lips. Adore your Fetish Mistress.

Category: SMOKING, mistress fetish liza, black leather boots, outdoors, jeans, biker jacket, blue denim pants, cigarette, chap boots, smoking goddess, leather thigh boots, smoking fetish

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f424037f70a78/Smoking_in_leather_chap_boots_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Your Stable Boy Duties


00:06:27 | 166 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

As my aspring stable boy you will take care of all my equestrian needs related to leather. That includes cleaning my saddles but also my dirty, dusty and mucky RIDING BOOTS. Your tongue won't be spared but used instead. I will show you exactly how I want my riding boots to be polished by your mouth. So open wide and do your duty, lick and spit polish these sexy leather boots and I will be the judge whether you are worthy or not.

Category: BOOT FETISH, mistress fetish liza, boot licking, flat boots, jodhpurs, boot slave, leather riding boots, boot worship, stable boy, boot whore, dirty boots, boot slut

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/45fa42c036545/Your_stable_boy_duties.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Updated Slave Rules


00:15:47 | 311 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I've decided I want to take a more active role in the training of my online slaves. See, I've noticed this disturbing trend recently. You all queue up a video, jerk off, and then the moment you cum and your cock is soft you fail to comply to any of my follow up commands. I find this unacceptable. That isn't being a slave, it's being a wannabe. So I'm going to walk you through my expectations of you in your online servitude. We'll start with the basics, and then move up to more difficult but rewarding tasks. If you want to truly serve me online, this is the video to watch.

Categories: Submissive / Slave Training

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0a551d05015ed/Updated_Slave_Rules_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Facesit And Back In Chastity


00:16:08 | 297 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Slaves are My property and all that they have belongs to Me. After days that this pet spent locked in chastity , I decided he can release as I face sit him. Allowed to stroke as I rubbed My superior ass on his face , making him breath nothing else but My pleasure juices , what else can be more rewarding? My slave....My cock , My juices....your biggest treat!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/57b87cfcd7472/Facesit_And_Back_In_Chastity_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Nylon Chastity Slave


00:08:09 | 210 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I want you to wear your CHASTITY device or put your hands behind you the entire time. It is time for you to suffer with my sensual style of domination and the fact you won't be allowed to cum. I will take great pleasure in making your COCK ache and your balls hurt as they get swollen from excitement as you watch me in my sexy NYLONS. I know touching my soft stockings gets you so horny. You long to touch them, sniff them and feel them. When I take my heels off, I tease you even more with my NYLONED FEET. Heaven and hell are just a lock apart.

Category: FEMDOM, mistress fetish liza, nylon slave, nyloned feet, seamed stockings, nylon worship, nylon goddess, chastity device, black nylon stockings, tease and denial, stockings slave, orgasm control

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/016ba04d13edb/Nylon_chastity_slave_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
The Games: John Naylor Part 3


00:06:09 | 98 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Barbara still cannot decide whether to let John off with a warning, or totally destroy his career. She cannot ignore his blatant disregard for her company. But on the other hand, he did take the large metal probe into his anus without complaint. The questions remains however, has John been abusing himself against the strict rules of his contract?

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9d5a9d21239da/thegames-john-3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
July 30, 2019 - Mistress Kara, Rick Fantana


00:54:29 | 2000 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mommy's Little Fucktoy

Completely naked and suspended with black rope and leather wrist cuffs, Rick Fantana waits at the mercy of his Mistress Kara's hand. Kara, looking very dominant in her fishnet stockings, short black skirt, and long black latex gloves, takes her time to torment her submissive. She explains to him that she's owns him. She punches his chest and squeezes his cock and balls. Kara makes him taste his own pre-cum through his ball-gag. She puts him in a headlock and squeezes his neck. Mistress Kara attaches a tens unit to Rick's thighs and turns up the voltage. Rick moans through the ball-gag from getting electrified. Kara places a Sybian machine underneath Rick's ass and lowers him onto it as he gets zapped from the tens unit. His asshole gets lowered onto the dildo attachment on the Sybian and once its deep in his ass, Kara turns the power on. She makes him fuck it as she hits him with a riding crop while laughing and humiliating him. Next, Mistress Kara uses black rope to strap Rick to a device that keeps him secured in a doggie-style position. Kara holds a flogger in each hand and whips Rick's ass until it turns pink. Kara wears her strap-on with a huge dildo dangling from it, ready for Rick's ass. After she finishes flogging him, Kara makes Rick suck her dildo to get it nice and wet for his asshole. She shoves her fat dildo deep into his ass and fucks it. Next, Rick is on his back with his legs spread with a dildo gag in his mouth. Kara shoves five big metal anal beads up his ass. She teases his cock then sits on his face and fucks the dildo-gag. She smother's his face with her ass and pussy while she fucks the dildo-gag. She uses an Hitachi vibrator pressed on her clit and cums hard while Rick starves for air below her. As a reward for good behavior. Kara rips out the anal beads and fingers his asshole while she jerks his cock, sending his load flying into his own face as he cums.

categories: Athletic, BDSM, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, gloves, Hitachi, Humiliation, Latex, Leather, Male Sub, muscular, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Rough Sex, shaped, Slave, Straight, Sybian, Tattoo, Tens Unit, Vibrator, white

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/50331f0c70e8b/DI_44637_DIB_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
I Deserve Real Cock


00:08:33 | 167 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Hi honey. I'm sending you this little video message to tell you something. I know I told you I was going out of town for a business trip but. that was a lie. You see, I actually came out here for a huge swingers event. I've come to the realization that I've been wasting my life with unsatisfactory cock. Namely your cock. So now I'm out here in the world fucking as many huge cocks as I want. I've been fucked in every way by men who are clearly superior to you. I've been eaten out by women who trample your "skills" at eating pussy. And this is how our marriage is going to be from now on. I'm going to go out in the world and get real cock and real sex and I'm going to give you excruciatingly detailed accounts of every encounter. You'll never leave me of course. You know you could never get a woman as beautiful as me ever again if you did so. So you're going to be my little cuck husband as I go off and have fun sex adventures with real men. Doesn't that sound fun?

Categories: Cuckolding

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1b3fa458bfbc4/I_Deserve_Real_Cock_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Boot fucking slave


00:15:35 | 403 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Look at our stunning boots! They truly deserve to be worshipped and our boot slaves are eager to use their tongues on them. We love to have them crawl at our booted legs, wiggling their mouths to please us. If they are good enough, they will get the pleasure of worshipping our beautiful ass as well. But boot slut always need to be trained more, so we keep a close eye on them. Especially when the best boot slave finally gets his release, after a long time of chastity. He must fuck our boots like the horny that he is and only gets one chance to orgasm or he will be saving up his cum even more.

Tags: double domination, boots, leather, boot worship, boot domination, gloves, cum on boots

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/165cbb687d574/Boot_Fucking_Slave_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Cucks Mouth Used As Garbage Can For Bulls Condoms


00:14:47 | 670 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The clip starts out with Cameron kissing her boyfriend while her cuck licks the bottoms of her shoes. Cameron explains to the cuck that they are going out tonight and will come back and fuck in front of him.. Her cuck is starting to get used to the new mask she makes him wear. Cameron just before leaving straps a dildo gag into the hole in his mask and locks it in place. Her cuck will have to say in the room with a dildo gag in his mouth. Cameron empties the cucks wallet of cash and head out for dinner. A few hours later they return. They basically ignore the cuck while they fuck. Her bull fucks Cameron and is pretty rough with her. The cuck can do nothing but watch helplessly. He can't even speak with the dildo locked in his mouth. He easily fucks Cameron to an orgasm. The in it is the bulls turn. She removes the condom from his cock and brings it over to her cuck. She unsnaps the dildo gag and pours the cum into his open mouth. She squeezes the condom until every drop goes into his cuck mouth. She then drops and stuffs the used condom into his mouth. She quickly snaps the dildo gag back into place. He will sleep on the floor at the foot of their bed with condoms in his mouth all night long. The only time he gets any break is for when she adds another. Real cuckolding no edits.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/704838970d657/Cucks_Mouth_Used_As_Garbage_Can_For_Bulls_Condoms_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Synchronous Punishment


00:25:53 | 945 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The mistress has ordered 2 rubber objects for the happy living out of her sadism in her dungeon today. Object 23 was locked in his Chastity days ago and all the more wicked is the now upcoming treatment of his sensitive nipples. His ass was also kindly blombed with a big inflatable plug. Object 16 is supposed to look and learn what is expected of him in the future. After the horniness of the two objects was increased once again massively the cooling comes in the form of a rubber whip. Synchronously the two asses are whipped without any chance to escape!

Tags: mistress, rubber fetish, mean, locked up, chastity, caged, helpless, inflatable butt plug, slave, whipping, gaged

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/780a4f442a0d2/REm_45012_Cheyenne1.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Pussy Supremacy


00:13:45 | 1150 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

AJ Applegate is a very sexual and greedy Mistress who believes her orgasms are the most important thing in a slave's service. She loves locking away a slave's cock while riding his face to orgasm knowing the only pleasure he receives is from licking his Mistress's holes.

Featuring: AJ Applegate
Categories: Big Butts, Blonde, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Queening

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/69f8cb0344ab2/Pussy_Supremacy_saf_4.mp4