• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
He Likes Heavy Girls on his Face


00:06:01 | 439 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Few asses are finer than Princess Lily's so you can imagine the thrill for this slave when she sits on his chest. Lily has him blindfolded because she wants him to feel her ass but not see it. Lily says she knows her slave loves it when heavy girls sit on his face so she has intentionally been eating more, just so her ass will be bigger. "It also ensures that he can't breathe under it," she adds. She moves onto his face to demonstrate the nice, tight seal she can give him.

She settles her luscious ass fully on his face. Now she bounces a bit but she makes sure that no air leaks out. She laughs as the slave kicks and then gives him a second to catch his breath. Lily's ass really looks amazing pressed into his face and she mentions that he also loves her farts. The slave starts to kick a bit too quickly for Lily's liking, so she threatens to punch him in the balls if he doesn't do better. This tactic seems to work because he goes a long time without moving. but when he does, she delivers a solid punch to his groin anyway. Again, she settles in on the slave's face and he lies still for quite a while. Finally, he reluctantly and slowly lifts his arms before they fall back to his side. "There, he's getting better!" Lily says.

Mistress: Princess Lily

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c8281833ab277/lma-he-likes-heavy-girls-on-his-face_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Sweaty Socks Foot Worship JOI


00:08:24 | 493 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I wore these socks on my run earlier. My feet are still so sweaty. Smell my sweaty socks and jerk for my sexy size 9 feet. I take off my dirty socks, make you smell them, shove one in your mouth and make you stroke for me until I count you down to cum. Shot in 1080p with clean sound.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2fb08df169ca8/Sweaty_Socks_Foot_Worship_JOI_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Goddess Tangent - Up Buttfuck Creek PART 1


00:14:57 | 341 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

In this awesome western femdom film, Goddess Tangent, the most beautiful woman in the West, is chased over by every man that comes into her path... but she doesn't want their dick... she wants their ass and obedience. And she wants to fill them with her big black strap on.

Thirsty and weary from the desert, Tony Orlando stumbles on Tangent... but this man is thirsty and will do anything for a drink... ANYTHING!

In the west, behind every good man is a woman fucking him in the ass with her Strap on... now giddy up.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e65a4f93c4e06/Goddess_Tangent-Up_Buttfuck_Creek_PART_1_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Shiny Boot Slut


00:09:33 | 207 Mb | 1024x576 | mp4

My Heelqueen's gorgeous new shiny skin tight black patent leather over-the-knee Casadei boots are otherwordly! Look at how they glimmer in the light, listen to them creek with every movement... and that heel! It's metal with small flecks of glitter. The way it curves into the boot like a sculpture placing her beautiful fishnetted feet at the perfect arch makes this heelslut drip with anticipation locked beneath her shoe floor. She allows me to serve as her sole buff before jabbing that sharp heel into the tender flesh of "her" stiff boot stick and then strokes it to spurt on her command. Like any good bootslut, I hungrily lap the shoe goo from boots leaving them clean and shiny!

Category: SHOEJOB, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, SHOE FETISH, FEMDOM, heelqueen, heelslut

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/aa95157032ee9/Shiny_Boot_Slut_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Shiny Grey Heels


00:10:28 | 276 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

My Heelqueen decided to wear her gorgeous shiny grey patent Taylor Says platform pumps with micro-net fishnets and skin tight black latex leggings while she used her human sole buff... me! Those smooth printed soles feel almost as good on my tongue as they do stroking "her" shoe shine stick. It didn't take long to make me beg for her permission to cum for her stunning heels.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/36e7752094112/Shiny_Grey_Heels_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Charlie's Mucky Pants Part 3


00:06:00 | 113 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

With the threat of expulsion hanging over his head, not to mention how his mother would react, Charlie has no choice but to submit to Dr Moore's painful treatment. But the increasing demands being placed on the young lad are taking their toll and he's very close to breaking point.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c74712014a5ef/charlies-pants-3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Disgusting food for toilet slave


00:12:03 | 538 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This useless slave, have been in cage for the last 8 hours. Now is time to take him out and feed him! I will give him some extra dry pretzels. To add taste and flavor to it, I clean My sweaty armpits with it , I keep them between My buttocks and even add a little from My Sanctum juices to it !

Now, they rich flavored with My feminine scents ...but, they still very hard ...and My pathetic slave can not chew it . I am always taking a good care of My pets , so I do now ! I pee on the pretzels to soft them ! What a lucky slave: to have such a gourmet dinner: pretzel soften in pee with dirty ass fragrance and a little bit of salty sweat to increase the delicious taste!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2af0eb7d7d52d/disgusfood4tslave.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Edging Cuck


00:11:03 | 89 Mb | 720x406 | mp4

A marriage is all about commitment. I'm committed to my husband, but his cock is inadequate for a sexually experienced woman like me. I've been seeing a few boyfriends on the side to take care of my needs. Even though I have one of my fuckboys coming over today, I don't want you to feel neglected. Last time when one of my boyfriends came over to fuck me, you just sat in the corner and watch your very own wife get rammed by a raging alpha bull. I saw you touching yourself, stroking as I was being fucked. I know it turns you on watching me get fucked, seeing me happy, and imagining another man's big cock in my tight wet pussy. That's why I want to edge you first before you come over. You'll be so horny as you stare at your hot wife get fucked senseless.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9b47dec89494f/EDGING_CUCK_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Suck My Pussy Daddy


00:11:41 | 94 Mb | 720x406 | mp4

Nothing is more twisted than my dad rifling through my dirty laundry. I know exactly what he is looking for, but how he sniffs it out is a perverted mystery. I used to think he was going though my laundry sniffing my dirty panties, but I recently discovered he is hungrier for more than just a whiff of my pussy. Turns out, my dad loves my sweaty volleyball gear, especially my black spandex shorts. The shorts he is digging for are the ones I wore without my panties. Nothing smells better to him than his own little girl's ripe ass and stank pussy. When I leave, he sneaks into my room searching for my dirty shorts in my hamper so he can lick and suck my fresh sweaty pussy stains right from the crotch. I decide to make a deal with my dad that I won't wear panties to volleyball anymore if he pays. A busy girl like me needs more money in her allowance if she is going to keep doing all those sweaty extracurricular activities for you.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7fc666d714585/MY_DADDY_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
September 4, 2019 - Bridgette B, Billy DeWitt, Mark Frenchy


00:15:52 | 579 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

MADE TO SUCK COCK, WHILE LOCKED IN CHASTITY

YOUR WIFE BRINGS OVER HER NEW BOY TOY TO SHOW HIM HUBBY'S COCK IN CHASTITY. They have a good laugh at hubby's expense. Then Wifey makes Hubby lick and suck her Boyfriends cock. Her Boyfriend gets her pussy and gets to suck her nice tits. But Hubby doesn't get to. Hubby has to suck dick to get it ready for his Wife's pussy. Hubby is made to watch Wife gets her ass licked and fondled by her new boyfriend. He has to suck cock while his Wife pushes her red heels against his chastity cage and balls. She has Her Boyfriend humiliate Hubby by cuming all over his face. All the while Wife keeps hubby in chastity.- HOT MAKE ME BI WITH FACIAL CUM SHOT - BRIDGETTE B.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/515411f52dfe2/BJ_45126_Bridget.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Peeping Tom Strap On !


00:07:08 | 411 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This little perv thought he could just peak in my windows, what did you think you were going to see, someone fucking. Or undressing ? I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget.

You'll get your wish to see someone Fucking. The only difference is your the one getting fucked.

Now I wonder who you were trying to spy on , me? Or my little brother ? I have a nice little treat for you. Your going to suck his cock while I fuck that ass.

Stretch you out while you suck my little brothers dick. I bet you'll never go peeping on anyone again.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/12d90792eed16/pingtom_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Lady Nina's Sex Puppets


00:28:17 | 638 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Lady Nina Birch leads her two slave to the outside boudoir for some sexy games, she wants them to put on a dirty show, which she will be directing and supervising. She soon has them fondling and licking each other, cock sucking and pussy eating before she rests slavegirl Zara du Rose's head on her lap and orders slaveboy to fuck her until she climaxes. Lady Nina then directs Zara to give a slow sensual handjob ruining his orgasm at the last second so her knows his place at the bottom of the pile.

Featuring Lady Nina Birch & Miss Zara DuRose

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/57cca8d8fb4e2/Lady_Ninas_Sex_Puppets_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Ex Girlfriend Cum Eating Instructions


00:08:28 | 825 Mb | 1920x0180 | mp4

You remember Me? Of course you do, how could you forget. You keep begging Me to come back to you. As your ex-girlfriend, I already know dumping you was the best thing I've done.

You keep thinking maybe you can impress Me into coming back? I don't think so. You were a terrible boyfriend and a pathetic wimp.

I'm going to tease you, show you the body you miss so badly. You wish I would start dating you again but you haven't earned My respect.

You jerk off for Me while I tease. You're going to do anything to impress Me. You're even going to eat your cum. That's right, jerk your dick and lap up that cum like a good boy.

Maybe I'll give you another chance if you work extra hard for Me, you poor loser.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ada90d5cb48ad/Ex_Girlfriend_Cum_Eating_Instructions.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Karma - Strong Scissorhold Puts Ass Addict Under


00:06:54 | 530 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lady Karma scissors her slave's neck between her powerful thighs. The slave suffers greatly. Karma does not care. She scissors his neck until he goes limp. Karma sits on his face. He is buried underneath her ass. The slave is completely smothered underneath her. He struggles for breath and Karma's indifferent. Karma keeps at it until the slave's vision goes black.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2799cbaa26c89/Karma-Strong_Scissorhold_Puts_Ass_Addict_Under_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
GOOD GIRL GONE BAD feat Astrodomina


00:12:15 | 535 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

As your girlfriend, I'd love to let you live out your fantasies, just be careful what you wish for!

You're having a Skype session with your girlfriend Sydney. She's thrown on some super hot lingerie and is just looking super sexy.. she tells you how she was thinking about the role play stuff you always wanted to do, you know, all those fantasies you've had of her being dominant and controlling? She's been reading a lot about it, checking out all those sites you visit.. and she's ready to play!

Suddenly her tone changes.. She informs you that as of right now, you're no longer her boyfriend. She says your new role is her slave! She's going to take charge of you now.. and you're going to do what she says! She starts telling you how much of a loser and selfish little cunt you are. Now that she's got your attention, she commands you to start stroking. Yes, stroke like you do when you're home and she's away, you little jerkoff.

It's amazing how natural she is at this role.. she knows deep down that maybe, this is the way you've always wanted it, and your pathetic little hard on seems to agree with her. She shoves her ass in your face and orders you to keep stroking. But you're NOT allowed to cum unless she says so. Every time she give's you an order you are to say "Yes Mistress"

It turns out she likes this arrangement more than she expected.. you may have opened pandoras box! Who knows if this is how your relationship with your GF will remain from now on?...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1c5afbbc16551/Good_Girl_Gone_Bad.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
MY VOICE INSIDE YOUR HEAD feat Astrodomina


00:08:03 | 349 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

A mesmerizing and haunting glimpse into the side effects of letting this Asian Goddess into your head.

I am the voices inside your head. I know what's going on in your head. Your brain is mine. Your heart is mine. There is no escape for you.

I am all the voices inside your head: sweet and sexy, demanding and feisty, dominant and seductive. I control you. You know it. Trust me. Let go. You are mine.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a2ff7341a97fa/My_Voice_Inside_Your_Head_2019_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Starry Swallows A Needy Fan


00:05:35 | 298 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You're a big fan of Miss Starry's giantess videos, especially her ass slave videos! In fact, you're such a devoted fan that you decided to shrink yourself down and mail yourself to Starry to become her lifelong, shrunken ass slave! There's just one problem, Starry didn't ask you to do any of that. In fact she's not happy that you would just assume you get to live inside her panties. Its clear that you don't understand how submission works, it doesn't start with you demanding to be dominated! There's no way that Miss Starry would keep you around as a slave, but there is another way she could use you right now. As a snack! It doesn't matter if you're into vore or not, your fate is to be slowly digested inside Miss Starry's hungry tummy!

**This is another previously un-released clip of Miss Starry from 2014! The clip includes a short POV scene followed by a 3rd person scene.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d33a6303681ce/QD-StarrySwallowsNeedyFanHD_saf_2.mp4