• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Leather Cock Torment!


00:15:38 | 512 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Bound to the cast iron chair beneath the oak floors of my Manor. Waiting for what would seem like an eternity, listening for my leather booted footsteps to appear. It's utter torment, as he sits wrapped in exquisite leather. Finally I arrive, well, it's a woman's prerogative to arrive late, I'll keep a man waiting if I feel it's appropriate, and in hobson's case, it most certainly is!!! I do so love to tease.

As you will witness throughout this wonderful movie, not only is hobson adorned in leather, but so too am I, dressed in full leathers with gloves and leather stiletto boots. Just listen to it's signature creaking sounds, of course, I have the pleasure of it's divine smell, and hobson is teased with it as I sit on his throbbing bulging penis and balls.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c8d19cd3b051b/leather_cock_torment_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Shoe slave Gets Fed


00:12:04 | 337 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I am busy at My desk with the shoe slave underneath My divine heels. The only concern it should have is My comfort, if it moans from My heels digging into it I simply kick it. "Make yourself useful. Lick My soles." If the piece of furniture doesn't please Me I will just sell it online. The only nutrition it deserves is the dirt on My soles. But since I'm done with My work and have a scrap of food I decide to let the slave eat it....Like the mutt it is! I prepare it first and crush it beneath My soles and with My heels and make the slave lick it off My Superior Soles and suck it off My heels. I start to get impatient and mop the floor with its face. What a pathetic sight the slave is. "Now thank Me for your lunch and kiss My soles."

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9ce3c6a286372/shoefed_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Double spitroasted rubber dolls part 3


00:09:53 | 229 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Madame C and Fetish Liza are turning their rubber dolls in to real Bi slut fuck machines as they instruct them to start pounding those holes with their strap-on cocks. If they can manage that then maybe next time it will be real cocks filling their asses.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1bb915d9791e6/Double_spitroasted_rubber_dolls_part_3_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Glove smothered by female burglar part 1


00:07:13 | 166 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

She is unaware I am coming closer, my leather gloved hands are ready to strike and grab her. Now she is mine! She will speak, she will tell me where I can find those documents I have been looking for. I am a pro spy and burglar and I won't take no for an answer. I have ways of making her talk and in the meantime I have my fun with her.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8e850d1e203cf/Glove_smothered_by_female_burglar_part_1_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Young Goddess Kim - The Apparition


00:16:53 | 329 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The slave is cleaning in the degrading way Goddess has trained it, sweeping the floor with it's face. In an empty, still room it proceeds with its duty. Remarkably Goddess Kim appears, draped on the chair in lace, leather, pantyhose and red sole stilettos. When slave realizes Her presence, it is startled and bewildered. Dropping to his face on the floor hailing Goddess Kim. With an amused smile, She removes the broom from its face and orders it to crawl to fetch Her all-powerful boots. Nervously returning holding such undeserved power in its hands, it is order to remove Her stilettos and allowed to kiss Her divine pantyhose feet. It has the high honour of placing each powerful boot on Her divine feet, slowly and cautiously zipping them all the way up Her silky, shiny pantyhose legs. slave is in awe, Goddess derives pleasure from tormenting its mind and has it desperately plead to worship, unworthy of this task. Goddess is hardly satisfied with a mere slaves great effort in worship, slapping its face cruelly and ordering it to kiss Her soles. Nothing more exciting than debasement. Reverently it sucks the heel and works its way to polishing the tops with its tongue. As it kisses the floor with great honour, Goddess disappears, leaving Her stilettos behind. The empty slave desperately smells Her shoes looking for Her presence and bows down to what remains.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/da7f9e2a6ede9/aprton_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Kiara Cole 4- Cuckold Sex


00:36:05 | 1300 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Your teacher gave you an F on your exam. You hate him... he's a bully and wants to ruin your life. Your girlfriend Kiara says she will handle this, but when she confronts him, he starts groping her and grabbing her ass right in front of you! Even worse - SHE LIKES IT! She tells your teacher that you...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b9c5346aaf0e4/Kiara_Cole_4-Cuckold_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Glam Worship - You Wish I Had a Cock


00:07:52 | 372 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Hello my dirty little faggots. Can we PLEASE stop with the "I'm not gay that's why I buy your clips Miss Harwood." Please. By the end of this clip you will be wanting cock and in particular my cock. This banana will work perfectly. I want you to picture a big hard cock. That's right. Get on your knees like a good boy for me. Get that cock out and stroke it for me. Now get nice and close and suck this cock. That's it loser. Suck this big fat cock! I should buy a strap on so I can fuck your ass with it. Bend over for me and spread that ass. Good boy. Just imagine that I'm fucking that tight asshole of yours. I bet you would love it. Nice and deep in that asshole of yours. Take that cock for me. Deeper and deeper. Now take it out of that asshole of yours and suck it clean like a good bitch for me. Get it nice and clean bitch. No, you don't get to cum today loser, maybe next time! - Dannii Harwood

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c18a97f13ee1f/uwIhadcok_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Tiny Dick loser Exposed and Humiliated by Mean Girls


00:06:23 | 446 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The hottest , most popular girls in school need your help with maths homework. They 're beautiful , but such dumb blondes! As a nerdy loser you 're shocked that they have your number , let alone want you to come over. What 's really going on here? However , despite your hesitations , you can 't help yourself but to give in to their requests. As you might have guessed , all is not what it seems and you 're in for the humiliation of your life. You 'll never get over the shame , and it will lead you to becoming the desperate sub you were born to be... Blondes aren 't so dumb after all , are they?

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/337d893092000/expodeg_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Domina Planet - Foot Gagging My Foot Freak


00:05:09 | 130 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Introducing red-hot Domina Diabla, appearing on video for the first time! Domina Diabla may be new to video, but not new to dominating slaves with Her perfect feet. She starts off by having Her slave worship Her sexy black thigh-high patent boots, cleaning the dirt and grime from the soles and uppers of Her boots. "Don't be such a dirty slut, take your time!" She tells him as he lovingly gives Her boots a spit shine. Once She's satisfied that they're clean, She orders him to deep throat the heels like a cock "You'd better take the whole thing, slave" She tells him. She then unzips the boots, revealing Her shapely legs and perfect feet with long, elegant toes. She has him start by cleaning them, ordering the foot freak:

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/52302978e7245/Foot_Gagging_My_Foot_Freak_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Lord Barkwith Part 7


00:06:09 | 136 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

The women are beaming and victorious having delivered the news to spoiled heir Cameron that his vast fortune rightfully belongs to Victoria. It feels all the better telling him this when he's stark naked. Victoria now knows that if she wanted to she could throw him out of the house without a stitch on his body and let him suffer naked in the streets. But she wants to enjoy her power over him.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/584a46701024a/lord-barkwith-7.mp4