• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
GYM PERV GETS SHRUNK AND EATEN feat Astrodomina


00:11:58 | 532 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

When I catch you perving on me at the gym, I don't get even, I get shrinking!

You try to remember what happened.. last thing you can remember is gawking and staring at Sydney's ass at your gym, and now you find yourself dazed, fuzzy and shrunken inside her waistband. Suddenly she grabs you with her giant hand and holds you right up to her face! How did you get here?! Well, Sydney explains that she's seen you perving on her ass during classes and in the gym and well, she decided to shrink you and teach you a lession!

She gives you a nice sloseup view of the ass you've been perving over. It's the size of a football stadium compared to your tiny little body! Her giant ass hovers above you as she talks about how she could completely destroy you with it! But that's not really how she wants to do away with you. No you see, Sydney worked up an appetite at the gym and her favorite protein snacks happen to be tiny little men!

Well, little gym pervert? Are you ready to face the music? Sydney's really excited to eat you, but not before teasing you first for a few minutes. She gives you a nice long closeup view of her mouth and tongue and talks about how great it's going to be to eat you, knowing you're going to become part of her ass! She dangles you right above her mouth, all she would have to do is drop you in..

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8867fba1aa04e/gympervshrnkn_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Goddess Jessica - Foot Bitch Cuckie


00:10:55 | 283 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Could you be any more of a fucking LOSER? No wonder you're a virgin who's never even kissed a girl. You're groveling at our feet, begging to give them a kiss. You want to kiss my feet? How about you dance like a monkey and then kiss my man's feet. Cool, how about you suck on his toes too? Twirl his toe hairs around your tongue. Eat his toenails. Pay for our dinner. Lock your dick in chastity and hand him the key. Then, maybe I'll let you kiss my feet. It's so easy to degrade and enslave a sexless social reject like you.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c4fbc72fb73cf/Goddess_Jessica-Foot_Bitch_Cuckie_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Alexandra Snow - Bewitched to Be Mine


00:13:51 | 901 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I do love the cool crisp air of fall. There's something magical about the leaves turning. You can feel it in the air. The land gives off a different energy as the season change. You see, this is the time when my magic begins to come to its full. What do I mean? Well, I'm a witch, silly. I probably should have told you before I invited you over, but then you might not have shown up. I couldn't risk that. I need a sacrifice for my magic ritual after all. Today that's going to be you. I'm going to drain all of your energy straight through you cock and out of your body until it is mine to do with as I please. There's no escaping, you're already under my spell. It's the witching season.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/70ce003fa329c/Goddess_Alexandra_Snow-Bewitched_to_Be_Mine_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
My Real Life Forced Bi Story


00:09:34 | 1090 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I have been working with guys interested in bisexual humiliation (sucking cock for me, being a fag, sissification, etc) for quite some time. One of the most common comments I get is "Wow, you seem like you're REALLY into this" - haha, no boys, I'm not some incredible actress... I have personal and intimate experiences with bisexual humiliation and turning men gay. It all started with an ex-lover of mine who had come out to me as bisexual.

Its actually a great story (and a REAL true story) about how my relationship went from a regular vanilla loving relationship to a dom/sub relationship that ended with cuckolding and lots and lots of glory holes ;) I also chat about how I got started in the industry (you might learn some things about me!)

Enjoy and I hope this helps a lot of you understand why I enjoy this fetish so so much!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/88c8e900ced35/LucySkye-My_Real_Life_Fag_Transformation_Story_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Extreme Ass Play


00:09:06 | 206 Mb | 720x576 | mp4

This was the last scene Lady Bellatrix filmed at Chez Bellatrix in Buckinghamshire with her houseboy called loser. After two and a half years of service, he was rewarded with the last strap-on session in her dungeon. Donning a latex catsuit and gas mask She strapped him into her whipping bench to begin the festivities. One, two, then three fingers go in with little resistance and the her lubed cock slides straight in. After slow stroking him she picks up the pace and starts fucking his ass even harder. Getting the Crisco out she sees if he can handle something a bit bigger but he turns out to be a wimp so she finger bangs him a bit until he's ready for the big black dildo. Sliding it in and out of his mancunt the slut is sure making a lot of noise! Bellatrix verbally berates as she continues to stuff the large dildo in him before going for the Grand Finale!

Mistress: Lady Bellatrix

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ee43e6055d228/bellatrix-extreme-ass-play.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Foot Cucked for Jessica


00:10:34 | 252 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Custom clip, no names used: "i really LOVE your feet and how you do the cuckolding thing! In the Clip i want to be your cuckolded foot slave in chastity. You are above me and comfortable lying in the bed. Please think of the best last sex story you had and then tell me in detail and humiliate me with it. Tell me that only your needs are important and i have to do anything for you. Tell me about how i miss out on everything while i am in chastity under your dirty feet. That you absolutely want me to never have sex again and i should not think that you feel sorry for me. How hot the sex is that you always have and i should think about it all the time while i have your dirty feet on my face and the key to my chastity is in front of my eyes on your ankle. Tell me i must lick them clean whenever you want. You laugh because you are happy to have someone you can treat badly."

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/47e38cb476b15/Goddess_Jessica-Foot_Cucked_for_Jessica_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Helena Price - Interracial Ass Worship #1 - Eat My Asshole!


00:08:38 | 506 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

A real ass worshiper is a man that lives for my Goddess Asshole! If you know me, then you know that Im a huge slut. Thats probably why your reading this right now. You are also probably reading this because you are an ass worshiper yourself! If so, then pay close attention. Im not just a whore, oh no! To you I am a Dominant Ass Goddess! I can use my ass anyway I want. I can let a bunch of guys fuck me, I can do anal, I can do whatever I want with my ass! Right now I want your lowly ass to lick some asshole. Thats right, I want you to lick my ass clean! Oh you can’t, too bad because I have a young black man over and he is very willing to eat my ass out on film! I got this guy wrapped around my finger and Im feeling like a dominant slut right now and my thick ass needs to be worshiped. Watch as I make him squeeze, spread, and kiss my butt. Look at him as he tries to poke at my sphincter and licks my asshole clean! Oh and he’s not allowed any pussy, just asshole! Don’t you wish this was you, haha! Too bad your just going to have to get this clip, watch it and jerk off as you imagine yourself to be worshiping my ass, spreading my big butt, and tongue punching my fartbox!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c30aa9025eeca/interaswor1.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Orgasm control training -Week 1 Part 1


00:15:11 | 504 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This is a custom clip request, no names are used. So you're finally ready for personalized orgasm control training from Goddess Canna? Ready to finally stop being a mindless jerk off addict and instead orgasm when and how I instruct you. The goal for your first week is to make you go longer than you ever have without an orgasm - currently one week.

Every night you'll have homework, an orgasm control assignment. You'll watch the video only up to the current day to keep future assignments a surprise. It could include edging, watching pornography, locking your cock in chastity, and more - anywhere from 10 minutes to hours. Only if you complete all your tasks and make it longer than you ever had without an orgasm will you be allowed release.

To keep the ending of your training a surprise your last assignment(s) are on a separate clip. DO NOT WATCH until all previous assignments are completed over the course of the week. Purchase part 2 here.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fd6adab24fba6/orgsmcontrw1p1_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Sold By Your Goddess


00:10:42 | 695 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I know you've been craving this for some time. You'd been dreaming of being my little whore. You're desperate to be close to my feet and you know the only way you're going to be allowed to do that is if you sell your body for me. That's right. You'll get to worship my feet once your slutty little holes start making me some real money. I'm not interested in letting you anywhere near me otherwise. So go out. Get yourself a john and some money. Bring back your Goddess proper tribute and only then may you worship my feet.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c994ca0437639/Goddess_Alexandra_Snow-Sold_By_Your_Goddess_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Goddess Kims Fantasies - Cum slut sissy Denial


00:15:54 | 927 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Watch and worship dressed in your slutty outfit, with your frozen cum cube & Rush. you love sucking your cum cube while I make you sniff Rush over and over again. you're such a little sissy slut, aren't you... yes you are! Let all that cum melt over your slutty face and painted lips. Teasing you with My nylon feet as I get you so loaded and begging to cum again... Oh no, sissy slut - you are just going to be tormented in that electro cage just like you deserve.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/13a6c4149d054/cslssy.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Double Medical Spitroast


00:23:04 | 691 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Nurse Liza and Dante glove up for their male patient who gets treated very roughly. He has no say whatsoever as these VICIOUS rubber nurses fill up his MOUTH and ASS with their STRAP-ON cocks. Spitroasted on the medical table and jerked off HARD by nurse Liza. This male is just a piece of meat to them.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/aed52c8a72cee/dblmedsptrost_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Young Wife Blackmail-Fantasy


00:08:54 | 577 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"Featuring Star Nine! @starbondmedia You're sitting at your desk at work when suddenly a package arrives. A USB drive? There's a video clip on it. You open up the video clip to find it's a video of your wife, bound and naked, and a beautiful brunette at her side. She instructs you to bring the full amount of your bank account in exchange for the safe return of your wife. As fast as you can, you pull the money from your savings and head over to the house, only to find your wife bent over a table. Your hands are shaking as the woman informs you that she's going to take your wife, and your money, for her own. She shows her dominance over you by taking your pretty little wife and fucking her over the table. There's nothing you can do. You're afraid and aroused all at the same time. She's going to take your wife, and your money. "

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/571e325f20abf/Goddess_Alexandra_Snow-Young_Wife_Blackmail-Fantasy_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Goddess Jessica - Loser Ween


00:11:18 | 247 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Custom clip, no names used: "i fucking loved the custom u made me, so i wanted to order another one! i loved u calling me fucktard and mocking of my loser virgin penis, this time i am hoping you'll be real mean with the CBT and punish my loser penis for being useless and unwanted. You can tease or maybe deny it, or ruin my orgasm, or make me eat it! i hope you'll choose one of these but whatever u feel is more fitting for my loser virgin dick! i know i'll never get to touch anyone remotely as beautiful as you but this is what i deserve to be a complete retard for you."

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/75f40be4f91cf/Goddess_Jessica-Loser_Ween.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
GYM PERV GETS SHRUNK AND EATEN feat Astrodomina


00:12:52 | 575 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

When I catch you perving on me at the gym, I don't get even, I get shrinking!

You try to remember what happened.. last thing you can remember is gawking and staring at Sydney's ass at your gym, and now you find yourself dazed, fuzzy and shrunken inside her waistband. Suddenly she grabs you with her giant hand and holds you right up to her face! How did you get here?! Well, Sydney explains that she's seen you perving on her ass during classes and in the gym and well, she decided to shrink you and teach you a lession!

She gives you a nice sloseup view of the ass you've been perving over. It's the size of a football stadium compared to your tiny little body! Her giant ass hovers above you as she talks about how she could completely destroy you with it! But that's not really how she wants to do away with you. No you see, Sydney worked up an appetite at the gym and her favorite protein snacks happen to be tiny little men!

Well, little gym pervert? Are you ready to face the music? Sydney's really excited to eat you, but not before teasing you first for a few minutes. She gives you a nice long closeup view of her mouth and tongue and talks about how great it's going to be to eat you, knowing you're going to become part of her ass! She dangles you right above her mouth, all she would have to do is drop you in..

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3d1160ef30bd4/frmhby2siscu_saf_3.mp4