• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Great Femdom Collection

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Regressing You Down


00:12:07 | 709 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It's rare I get to use my skills in mind bending for pure fun. Today that's just what I'm going to do. I'm going to take you down to a much more vulnerable state than usual. We're going to go back in time to a more innocent age. And you'll trust me there. I will be the maternal figure you've always wanted in that place. I will walk you backwards down the road of your youth and replay all of your favorite memories. When you wake, you'll have a sense of ease you've never had before.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Age Regression, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Sensual Domination, Taboo

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2279d2cedb7ae/Regressing_You_Down_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Fucking My Favorite Color


00:11:21 | 2230 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

Most of you should know by now that when I strap-on a big cock and fuck a tight hole, it's always for MY pleasure and enjoyment. The way I fuck My subs, slaves, and sluts depends on how I feel, as well as whom/what I'm fucking... but I like to ensure I always have something pretty to look at. Sometimes, I want a young hot male slave's body beneath Me to caress as I fill his hole. Sometimes, I want to sissify a more feminine slave and watch her pretty face as I pound her. Today, I don't even want to think about a human on the other end. I simply want to fuck My favorite color.

Buy the clip for the incredibly hot, sensually dominant strap-on scene, incorporating elements of pegging, bondage, de-humanization, sensory deprivation, lingerie, ass fetish, and of course My sexy attitude as I peg My purple hole to climax!

Category: Pegging, Sensual Domination, Female Domination, Orgasms, Bondage Male, Sensory Deprivation, Ass Fetish, Janira Wolfe, Worship The Wolfe

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/dacb36649030d/Fucking_My_Favorite_Color_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Male No More


00:16:09 | 1150 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Bunny Colby thought she found the perfect stud cock to turn into the sex-toy she has been needing. Unfortunately, he has not lived up to what his profile claims he would be and has failed in performing the one, simple task of fucking her brains out. Luckily Mistress Bunny isn't quite ready to toss him out as she may have just found a new use for his body. Her strap-on cock is feeling very neglected and needs to be fucked and pleasured as she can always keep a hard dick. Mistress Bunny clamps his balls down tight so he is unable to run away from her dick like the little boy he is. There may be hope after all for this bitch as a sex-toy but it won't be for the kind of sex he thought he would be having.

Category: Strap-on, Female Domination, Pegging, Humiliation, Bunny Colby

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/88c4d9b52e04d/Male_No_More_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Hijacking Your Life


00:09:43 | 568 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It started out with one video. It always starts out with one video. You think "She's hot. I'm not into FemDom, but I could jerk off to this." Then days go by, maybe weeks, and you find yourself thinking back to that first video. But you're not like that. Maybe just one more? You buy another video and the orgasm accompanying it is better than the last. More and more you start to buy these videos of mine. Slowly I begin to weasel my way into your brain and rewire your sexuality. Now every erection is accompanied by thoughts of my body. Every orgasm is accompanied by sounds of my voice in your ear. Once you're in this deep, there's no way to escape it. Just a few simple videos and I've hijacked your life.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Femdom POV, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Tease & Denial

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7bc17eeef2c94/Hijacking_Your_Life_saf_2.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Shoe Cleaner for Adah


00:11:54 | 1670 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

A mans obedience reflects upon his owner. Mistress Paris guest Miss Adah Vonn is left pondering why a slave has been left locked into the Oubliette through the wall stocks? Perhaps he needs degrading? Well whatever, it would be a shame to miss out on a shoe cleaning opportunity.

Starring Miss Adah Vonn
Category: Female Domination, Shoe Fetish, Legs, High Heels, Female Supremacy, Pvc-vinyl

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b1a7c7da26673/Shoe_Cleaner_for_Adah_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Rubber-Empire - Calea Toxic - The fuck dolly


00:17:42 | 643 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

After the rubber doll had to spend a night in the cage his Rubber goddess now looks after him. Of course, the horny doll can no longer hold on to itself and so it is used directly by Calea on the extreme sexual way and get fucked in both holes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Calea Toxic, Latex, Rubber, Boots, Rubber-Empire, Cage, Rubber Dolls, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b752d2becadf6/Calea_Toxic_The_fuck_dolly_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Cock Teasing Handjob


00:13:48 | 1000 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Morgan doesn't make it easy on her slave when it comes to milking his cock. She wants to see him suffer from intense sexual frustration before he is allowed to cum for the week. Mistress Morgan loves to find out how long her slaves can handle having their cock edged before they break. Only good boys that can handle being edged in bondage are worthy of an orgasm.

Featuring: Morgan Rain
Categories: Blonde, Bondage Device, Brat Girls, Handjobs

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d57349f9ecafc/Cock_Teasing_Handjob_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
The Naughty Or Nice List?


00:05:24 | 478 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It's the Christmas season my pet, the season of giving. Hmm now what will I give you this season for being such a loyal pet? Well I know you love my feet, how you want to suck every drop of sweat off of them so I'll let you partake in the perfection of my stinky socks. Bask in all those yummy scents, adore them, worship them, show your devotion and then I'll let you suck on my bare feet.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/769981131693e/TheNaughtyOrNiceList_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Into The Depths Trance Marathon - 60 minutes


01:00:29 | 3510 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Take a breath now. Prepare your mind and your body for the ultimate unraveling. You've gone down for me before, but never like this. You're about to dive into depths you wouldn't have thought imaginable. You're about to surrender parts of yourself you didn't know existed. For I've crafted a mind assault like no other. For a full 60 minutes I will take you under. I've woven all of my best mesmerizing clips into one 60 minute long journey into the depths of your psyche. Whatever control you think you have left will be totally obliterated by the end of this ride. Are you ready to surrender it all? Are you ready to go down and never come up? This is a 60 minute compilation video featuring my best mesmerizing clips- featured at a discounted price until 2019. Get it while the price is discounted.

Featuring: Alexandra Snow
Tags: Goddess Worship, Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Sensual Domination, Tit Worship

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f38d2dde8df81/Into_The_Depths_Trance_Marathon_60_minutes_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
An Li's Ass Emporium - Breaking the POW: Part I


00:10:08 | 597 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You wake up trapped, hooded, naked, bent over a chair, in an unknown room. A beautiful woman looks you in the eyes, grabs you by the balls and tells you, "I want that password."

You knew that working in the Pentagon would come with its own problems. With the nation's security and secrets controlled by a Top Secret few, your bosses told you that most problems didn't come from technology. They came from people. People were weak. People were easily tricked, hacked, and broken.

And here you were, with a strange woman threatening you for your country's secrets. You thought you could be strong.

She knew better. Because she knew that secrets could be easily broken. Men could be easily broken. You don't need high tech equipment, you don't need money or glory sometimes, all you need to do is to torture the fucker.

So she started with the whip. A painfully heavy dragontail whip. She told you she could break you down until she got what she wanted. You were her prisoner of war, and she would tear you down bit by bit until she got exactly what she want...

Category: Mistress An Li, Dominatrix An Li, Daddy An Li, Asian Femdom, Asian Domme, Pow, Prisoner Of War, Slave Punishment, Extreme Slave Whipping, Dragontail Whip, Femdom Prisoner, Military Interrogation, Singletail, Female Supremacy, Ass Beating

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/78a59af70b868/Breaking_the_POW_Part_I_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Cum Eating Equality


00:10:28 | 619 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I'm always so confused as to why men have an issue with eating cum. You think it's hot when a girl gets a facial in porn. You love it when your wife or girlfriend swallows a load of your cum. But why don't you ever eat it? You make others do it, but have you tried it yourself? Do you think it's disgusting? If you think it's so disgusting, I don't understand why you think it's okay to make girls swallow your filthy loads if you won't even do it yourself. In the vein of gender equality, you're going to eat your own cum today. We're going to flip this double standard on its head and you're going to get a mouthful of your own salty load. Featuring: Alexandra Snow

Tags: Cum Eating Instructions, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1bc588a42d859/Cum_Eating_Equality_saf_3.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
An Li's Ass Emporium - Hooked and Hogtied


00:14:46 | 857 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I love watching you struggle in a hogtie and I've made sure the hogtie you are in is particularly uncomfortable. Your arms are bound back in tight leather straps, mitts and booties attaching your wrists and feet to each other, and all the pieces connected together by the thin piece of hemp rope that attaches from the tips of your toes to the top of your head muzzle to...the anal hook in your ass.

Once you are fully in bondage, your movements limited by the restriction of the pose, I enjoy going through the bondage and inspecting my work. A little bit of tightening here, a little bit of fine adjustment here, and a little bit of pressure here...I know you feel every single bit.

Of course, you can't move much. What if I taunt you by unzipping my latex leggings to reveal my sweaty pussy in front of you? What if I wipe my pussy juices right by your nose? What if I recline my feet on the rope attached to your ass?

So many options to enhance your helplessness.

Category: An Li, Mistress An Li, Dominatrix An Li, Daddy An Li, Asian Mistress, Asian Dominatrix, Asian Femdom, Femdom Bondage, Hogtie, Femdom Hogtie, Female Supremacy, Strict Bondage, Extreme Bondage, Anal Hook Bondage, Latex Mistress

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/02f01ed9031d1/An_Lis_Ass_Emporium_Hooked_and_Hogtied_saf.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Cruel Anettes Fetish Store - Failed challenge


00:10:40 | 199 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Anette still has a beef with her slave, so today she is going to challenge him and if he looses, there will be a nasty punishment for him and she is going to enjoy every second of it. The challenge is a few round of wrestling and the slave of course fails. So Anette grabs him and shows him her dominance, by screwing his ass hard.

Category: Lady Anette, Elegant, Minnie Manga, Domination, Fetish, Bdsm, Strapon, Ass Fucking

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/bb9a19ce41ea6/Failed_challenge_saf_4.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Officer's Boot Bitch


00:13:09 | 954 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Officer Deltore visits her caged prisoner to give him a taste of freedom. His freedom will consist of licking the filth off the bottom of her black leather boots until he can see his own reflection in them. She wants his tongue to turn a lovely shade of black from licking them just the way a slave should. If he fails at impressing Officer Deltore he will be sent back to the slums and learn exactly what it means to drop the soap.

Featuring: Isabelle Deltore
Categories: Blonde, Boot Worship, Euro

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2d7f36d6d5bc6/Officers_Boot_Bitch_saf_5.mp4
 

MistressT

Active Member
Registered
Jul 19, 2014
42,295
0
36
Sissy Cock-Hole


00:21:08 | 1500 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Isabelle needs to show her sissy just what it's like to be fucked by a big, fat cock before she sends him out to the real boys. She bends his tight ass over and slides her big, strap-on cock deep in his fuckhole. There is no escape for her sissy from a life filled with dick as Mistress Isabelle fills him up and gives him the ride of his life.

Starring Mistress Isabelle
Category: Strap-on, Isabelle Deltore, Sissy Training, Pegging, Female Domination

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e3b0ccec7aeec/Sissy_Cock-Hole_saf_2.mp4