RandyBlue - Kevin Clarkson solo
Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Kevin Clarkson
Genres: cum, jerkoff, randyblue, cumeating, cumshot, jerk, gay, gayporn, masturbation, porn, posing, selfabuse, solo
Sometimes someone is so beautiful that when you first see them, you fee like someone just hit you in the solar plexus with a baseball bat. Their hotness melts your soul and makes you feel like you are getting butt fucked by the holy spirit. That was basically what happened when I met Kevin Clarkson. This 20 year old bottom has the eyes of a movie star, the body of an olympic diver, the thick cock of a porn star and an ass of something so fucking perfect that it has not even been invented yet. Kevin came across very shy at first, but there was a glimmer of excitement in his eye. Even as he disrobed and started to pose for the camera, there was still a little shyness in him. I asked him why he decided to come to Randy Blue. He told me that the idea of fucking the hottest guys while thousands of people watched from home sounded super hot. I told him to think about all those guys watching him. I told him to let his dirty side out. And suddenly it was like a veil was lifted. It gave him th.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3349kbps
Audio: 91kbps
File size: 546.3 MB
Download RandyBlue - Kevin Clarkson solo