• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Only Real Homemade Gay Videos

vewver

Active Member
Vip Poster
Registered
Sep 27, 2015
239,426
0
36
Barefoot Femboy Gives Boyfriend A Footjob Finish (Angel Santana & Ethan Chase)



Genre: Twink, Rimming, Femboy, Bareback, Deep Throat, Foot Fetish, Blowjob, Crossdresser, Anal Sex, Hardcore
Cast: Angel Santana & Ethan Chase



FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 836.6 MB
Duration: 00:28:05
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Barefoot_Femboy_Gives_Boyfriend_A_Footjob_Finish_Full_HD.mp4
###
 

vewver

Active Member
Vip Poster
Registered
Sep 27, 2015
239,426
0
36
Black On Blond (Matthew Thomas, Trillions)



Description: Matthew Thomas gets his ass stretched out by Trillions massive schlong in this hot fuck scene. Even though Trillions is �straight,� he sure doesn�t seem to mind making out with a sexy blond twink, and he doesn�t think twice about destroying his hole. Matthew is definitely ready for a big dick pound down, and Trillions gives him everything he�s got. He knows how to fuck, too! Pulling on Matthews hair while his dick is going balls deep, Trillions keeps up a constant hard pounding pace with Matthew enjoys the ride. Trillions puts that big teen dick to use drilling Matthew in missionary and doggie � almost fucking Matthew right off of the bed! To get his rocks off, Trillions then dumps a warm, creamy load into Matthew�s open mouth. Matthew is practically cum drunk as he eagerly swallows the jizz, so much so that he himself cums the biggest cumshot we�ve seen him produce! Hot fuck.

Genre: Anal Sex, Kissing, Interracial, Twinks, Blowjob, Facial, Big Dick, Black, Cumshots, Tattoos, Bareback
Cast: Matthew Thomas, Trillions



FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 465.2 MB
Duration: 00:24:08
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Black_On_Blond_(HD).mp4
###
 

vewver

Active Member
Vip Poster
Registered
Sep 27, 2015
239,426
0
36
Blond Boys Bareback To Get The Cream



Description: As soon as sexy young Justin Underwood arrives Justin White leads him to the bedroom, there's no time to waste and both of those hard young cocks need to be released for stroking and sucking. With a little rimming of Underwood's hole his pucker is being packed with naked cock, starting out riding but soon on his belly as White humps him from above. With his chute a little more relaxed he can take a little more pounding, opening up at the edge of the bed to get his milky goo fucked out of him. He makes a hot mess over his belly, then it's his turn to help Underwood jerk his juice out!

Genre: Kissing, Blonds, Anal, Blowjob, Rimming, Faced Down, Riding, Twinks, Bareback
Cast: Justin Underwood, Justin White



FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 655.2 MB
Duration: 00:13:50
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Blond_Boys_Bareback_To_Get_The_Cream_(Full_HD).mp4
###
 

vewver

Active Member
Vip Poster
Registered
Sep 27, 2015
239,426
0
36
Boy River Chapter 3: The Auction (Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele)



Description: When Master LeGrand brought River out for his first auction, I knew he was something special. The way his body responded to him, I could feel it in his core that he wanted to be possessed. Every intrusive grab or pat, every moment that his genitals were mine to control, every order of how to be and where to be � all making his oversized young cock rock hard in his tiny jock�It was hard to see him leave my control when he was sold, but such is the way of things. I knew I would always remember when I first had him in my collection. To possess such a creature, I knew, would be a joy unlike any other!My spine straightened when I saw him brought up for auction. Smooth, small body, perky butt, boyish face, and the sound of his moans� His moans!I�ll never forget his moan. It was a mixture of pain, pleasure, and discovery that was unlike anything I�d ever heard. I�m a tall, handsome man, and have gotten plenty of young bottoms to submit to me before� But the way River reacted, it was like every touch was the first, separate from any previous experience, and uniquely informed by the hands of his master.It was a beautiful thing to watch him be fondled for all to see. He was focused solely on the hand that touched him and not those that raised to bid. He cared for nothing else! He was focused, hungry, and most of all, obedient.I had to have him for myself! I had to be his master, to do with him as I desired. I knew then that he�d never been fucked and bred before, and I wanted to be the one to break him in. Before any other man could have him!As soon as I won the bidding, I could see his passion focus on me. He was quick and eager to please, warmed up by the auctioneer. He wanted to finish what had been started, rushing at me to be fucked. I wanted him my way, in my time, and at my pleasure. I was quick to coach him, telling him to slow down, follow my lead, and how to properly worship me�I watched as the excited boy began to understand me. He paused, taking in my size with his eyes, appreciating my authority and my place in his world. I knew he would need to be trained and disciplined, but deep down in his heart, I could see that he wanted to please me.

Genre: Kissing, Creampie, Tattoo, Oral, Older, Anal, Handjob
Cast: Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele



FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 831.6 MB
Duration: 00:22:29
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Boy_River_Chapter_3_The_Auction_Full_HD.mp4
###