• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

SBound - Nyxon.. The Inverted Swingin' Butt Tie

Studio: ShinyBound

Nyxon dresses up in one of my favorite outfits.. Winter Fetish mesh catsuit, vinyl high heeled boots, corset, and silky opera gloves. I had just bought a new frame for indoor tying and we decided to play around and break it in. I rig up an intricate crotch rope complete with butt lift, and band her legs up tight. I tie her ankles and hoist them up to the bar of the frame, locking them in place with the bar tucked inside the space of the boot heels. I tie her hands behind her and attach them to the bench supporting her upper torso. I place the ball of my nice Aussie Bondage panel gag into her mouth and pull it tight. Its video time. She shakes her suspended ass and moans playfully. We had a lot of fun with this.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5914kbps
Audio: 249kbps




File size: 820.3 MB


Download SBound - Nyxon.. The Inverted Swingin' Butt Tie
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Ariel Anderssen and Kate While The Cake Bakes...

Video language: English

I wanted to create the feeling of gold evening light for this set, as if was there on the bed just waiting for her prince to come in from the cold and rescue her. But she seemed less keen on being rescued than on being ravished when he finally arrived!

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4319kbps
Audio: 83kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Ariel Anderssen and Kate While The Cake Bakes...
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

SBound - Nyxon.. Bound and Hobbled in Red

Studio: ShinyBound

A very nude Nyxon first puts on a sexy silky spandex catsuit. Then comes a spandex Hottbonds hobble skirt, some tall fetish heels, a tight corset, an armbinder, a Sweet Gwen hood, a panel gag, and finally a posture collar over. Once she's all put together, I lead her into the bedroom with her hobbling along behind me and lay her on the bed. Next comes some thick leather straps. I belt her armbinder to her body, and then her legs tightly together over the hobble skirt. I let her stretch out and struggle for a while before I come back, fold her in half, and hogtie her. Now she is complete and restrained and ready for whatever I have planned for her next..

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 251kbps




File size: 926.5 MB


Download SBound - Nyxon.. Bound and Hobbled in Red
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

JR Gets Busted Bondage

Video language: English

There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download JR Gets Busted Bondage
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

SBound - ShinyBound Vs Nyxon.. Part 1 Revenge.. The Bound Orgasm

Studio: ShinyBound

Nyxon is being really nice to me today. She went and got the pink lingerie and stockings I was looking at online, did her hair and makeup, and got all dressed up for me so we can have some sexy time.. She's being extra nice to me because.. Yesterday.. When I refused to be in the "tickle" clip she wanted to make for her store.. She bonked me on the head, tied me up, and tickled the holy shit out of me on her camera.. She got me really good, I give her props. She knows I Hate to be tickled, let alone to have it filmed for her store.. So, today when she got all dolled up, I gave her a little taste of my revenge.. I pretended to be all sweet and forgiving and then I covered her mouth till she Xxxx.. When she comes to, she's tied tightly to a chair with her legs tied spread wide open. I gag her all while ignoring her protests and pull out the Hitachi.. Now, anyone who knows Nyxon knows she Hates the Hitachi and she Hates Xxxx Orgasms.. Especially on Film.. She also really hates being man handled, groped, fondled, exposed, humiliated, and left to drool all over her own tits. But, You fuck with Shiny.. You Get fucked with back. I really get her worked up and annoyed with the vibrator on her exposed wet pussy, and then I decided to 1-up her by tying it into place on her pussy and hooking it up to my remote. Then I leave into the next room to update my Clips4Sale store and turn her on and off for the rest of the afternoon.. Revenge is sweet.....

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 247kbps




File size: 519.1 MB


Download SBound - ShinyBound Vs Nyxon.. Part 1 Revenge.. The Bound Orgasm
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Bijou Slave

Video language: English

There's not any sex. Instead it's pure Bdsm scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:52
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Bijou Slave
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Test by excitement.

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

How it is possible to carry out test? Easily! The rope, a gag, desire and a lash is necessary! Look that turns out in the presence of it everything and have the portion of excitement and satisfactions.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 342.3 MB


Download Test by excitement.
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

SBound - Nyxon.. Dominatrix Gets Owned Pt 3

Studio: ShinyBound

Part 3- Nyxon is beyond angry. She shouts and screams through her gag at him to let her go, never submitting to the 'slave' role she has been subjected to. He unties her upper body and drags her over to a nearby chair. She still has ballet trainers and a spreader bar between her ankles, and her gag on, so she can't scream or get away from him. She swings and fights the best she can, but he easily wrestles her arms behind her and ties her wrists and elbows. He bands her chest to the chair, then yanks back her spreader bar and ties her wrists down to it. Finally, he ties her gag harness back to her elbows to keep her looking up and her posture correct. "Now, there we go.." He says now that she's once again completely helpless and immobile. She howls in anger and pain. He sits across from her, fondling her crotch and breasts, further infuriating her. "Now, for your final humiliation.." He unzips the crotch of her catsuit and begins rubbing her bare clit.. "How's this MISTRESS? You like this, MISTRESS? How much tribute has to be paid to touch you here, MISTRESS?" She explodes with anger and rocks back and forth as hard as she can, but can't escape his touches. He stands up and grabs her face and looks her in the eyes.. "I hope your 'session boy' comes here soon, because I'm going to leave you all tied and exposed like this for him to find.." The man gropes her breasts one last time and then leaves. Nyxon sits there, completely humiliated, waiting for her slave to find and rescue his mistress. The thought of that worm finding her like this and being at his mercy, even for a second turns her stomach, but she is so tightly tied to the chair, she has no choice.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 250kbps




File size: 524.2 MB


Download SBound - Nyxon.. Dominatrix Gets Owned Pt 3
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Raven Bondage

Video language: English

There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Raven Bondage
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Candy's Frst Time

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Candy, a flight attendant from the Chech Repubic, seems to be very shy and innocent.
When she arrived to her casting all the folks on the set thought: she won't be brave enough.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:47
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1455kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 198.8 MB


Download Candy's Frst Time
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

SBound - Nyxon.. Dominatrix Gets Owned Part 2

Studio: ShinyBound

Part 2- Nyxon, now throughly pissed off, is further humiliated when she is handed a slave's catsuit and some ballet trainers and told to put them on. She protests and throws a fit, but despite all of her bitchiness, she still ends up in a terrible predicament tie.. her elbows and wrists are pulled and tied together tightly. A spreader bar is tied between her legs. A rope is treaded through and tightened, pulling her harness gag and shoulders back in a very humiliating hogtie. After she struggles like that for a few minutes, he returns and adjusts her situation, tying it all to the ceiling and hoisting her head and limbs up, severely turning up the heat on her predicament..

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5925kbps
Audio: 251kbps




File size: 902.2 MB


Download SBound - Nyxon.. Dominatrix Gets Owned Part 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Vogue Slave

Video language: English

Similar to Insex, often weirder. Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of Bdsm scenes by an old guy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 1.7 GB


Download Vogue Slave
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Jewel Marceau's Bondage Desires

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Sexy ladies submitting themselves as sex slaves, tied with ropes, gagged, teased & tortured by their masters. Dressed in leather bras, thongs & boots. Leather whipped, nipple chained & feet freezing in ice. The more pain they get the wetter their pussy! And you know that nothing goes together better then pussy and pain! And Jewel's pain tolerance is so high that you're likely to cum before she cries!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 46kbps






File size: 376.2 MB


Download Jewel Marceau's Bondage Desires
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

SBound - Nyxon.. Nyxon's Dark Fantasy

Studio: ShinyBound

Nyxon has always had this dark fantasy where she wants to be taken by surprise, taken advantage of, and abused. Her boyfriend finally agrees to fulfill her fantasy for her, and below is Nyxon's recount of her experience:

Part 1: "I've always had a dark fantasy that I've been eager to have fulfilled, and I finally convinced my boyfriend to help make my fantasy come true. I didn't want to know when, I didn't want to know where, and I didn't want to know what was going to happen. I gave him complete control over myself & the situation. One evening, I arrived home from work & was walking into our bedroom, when suddenly he appeared out of nowhere, overpowered me, and when I awoke, I was tied tightly & viciously to a chair with a metal spider gag in my mouth. I had no idea what was about to happen, and it frightened me & excited me at the same time. After I tried struggling for a bit, he walked back into the room, stood in front of me, and stuck his dick into my mouth. I had no control, my mouth wouldn't close since it was propped open by that gag. I protested, and he answered me by grabbing me by the back of my head & shoving his cock down my throat. He laughed as I slobbered everywhere & told me that it felt good on his dick. He Xxxx me to suck his dick for a little while longer, then said that it was time to relocate. I was nervous and scared at what might happen next, but I was also excited & anxious about it as well. My dark fantasy was finally coming true."

Part 2: "He takes me into a bedroom where I am completely stripped, blindfolded with a large silk scarf, and tied very tightly with rope. My arms are secured behind me, my legs are frogtied (I'm guessing for easy access), and the metal spider gag is still in my mouth. He leaves me to struggle on the bed for a few minutes, then I hear him come into the room. He pulls me over to him & starts to finger fuck me. I moan in protest, but my body completely betrays me. I can't hide how wet I am, and I certainly can't hide the huge orgasm I just had. He pulls me even closer to the edge of the bed, and sticks his cock deep into me. He fucks me like this for a little bit, making me even wetter, then he climbs up on the bed, flips me around, and starts to fuck me doggy style. He knows this is my favorite position, and my moans let him know that he's hitting the right spot. I cum a few more times, and when he's finished, he removes my gag & asks me if I liked it. My dark fantasy has finally come true."

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5795kbps
Audio: 251kbps




File size: 540.7 MB


Download SBound - Nyxon.. Nyxon's Dark Fantasy
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Magik Bondage

Video language: English

There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Magik Bondage
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

The Scottish Domme

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

The bottom is impaled from both ends on cocks. What a lucky bottom to be able to enjoy all those heady juices from his top's rampant member.

Format: avi
Duration: 43:00
Video: 704x512, DivX 5, 1358kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 470.2 MB


Download The Scottish Domme
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

SBound - Nadia White.. Living Doll Suspended and Vibed

Studio: ShinyBound

Nadia agreed to shoot with me again under the strict condition that I suspend her in a full Zentai spandex suit and Hitachi the fuck out of her. She drives a hard bargain.. She looks absolutely stunning in the red suit BTW.. I string her up nice and tight, pull her hood up and gag her, and then swing and spin her around all while she howls and cums from the intense Hitachi.. A beautiful spectacle!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 248kbps




File size: 958.5 MB


Download SBound - Nadia White.. Living Doll Suspended and Vibed
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

Lane Bondage

Video language: English

Similar to Insex, often weirder. Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of Bdsm scenes by an old guy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:05
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 1.6 GB


Download Lane Bondage
​