Sunshine Tampa was on her way to ballet practice when her car starts sputtering and smoke starts coming out of the hood. This is not good..Shes out in the middle of nowhere with no cell service. "Great.." she thinks.. "Here I am out in the middle of God knows where and Im on the side of the road in a friggin leotard. Perfect setting for a bad horror movie.." She grabs her purse and starts walking up to the main road. She sees a truck coming down the road in the distance, and against her better judgement, starts to wave it down. A newer Suv pulls up and she sighs with relief that its not an old beat up farm truck full of cousins with no teeth. "Sorry to bother you." she says. "My car just broke down and I could use a ride closer to town where my phone will work..." "Sure, hop on in!" Comes the reply. She gets into the truck and shuts the door. As she turns to talk to the driver, he grabs her head and shoves a foul smelling rag in her face. She fights all she can, but things are getting blurry quick.... She wakes up in the back of the SUV. They are speeding down some wind-y bumpy road. She goes to get up. She Cant. Shes tied up tight. Elbows behind, wrists in front, and some sort of hobble tie on her ankles. She goes to scream. Its muffled. Layers of tape wrap around her head holding something into her mouth that she cant spit out.... She thrashes and cries out, only to have the driver tell her to shut up and be still.. A million thoughts are racing thru her head. Where am I being taken? Who is this guy? and.. Most Importantly.. Whats waiting for me when this truck gets where its going?
Sarah Brooke finally makes her debut at ShinyBound! In this clip, we slide her into a soft silky spandex zentai suit, a tight corset, a posture collar, and then apply some tight rope. She struggles deliciously for us on the bed and then moves to the floor. At the end, we pull off her hood and give her identity back to her. She is all smiles. When I ask her if she had fun, she says "Yes!" Well be tying Sarah Brooke up again Real Soon!
Sarah is wearing a lycra spandex leotard layered over some American Apparel Tricot Spandex leggings.. She is tightly bound with her arms behind her and elbows welded together. She is gagged with a retro "over the mouth" panel style ball gag. She is on a huge luxurious satin covered pillowtop mattress and struggling around. She slips and slides as she shows her perfect bare soles off to the camera and you can tell that even though she struggles to get free, she is having a nice time of it. Time to crank up the heat on poor Sarah. I step into frame and pull her back into an extremely strict back arched hogtie. The satin sheets now work against her as I easily pull her back to her ankles and lock the rope in place. Her hands move up to the back of her waist in a "chicken wing" and now she is almost a perfect little ball. We definitely have her attention! With eyes wide open, she struggles to make the smallest movements, but can do nothing except fall over onto her side. After all was said and done and the ropes were off, Sarah told me that was probably the most severe arched hogtie anyone ever got her into.. And if you know Sarah's body of work
The silky blue spandex suit finds itself stretched tightly over Sarah Brooke's gorgeous tits today. We tie her up tight with elbows behind and hands pulled to the front, frogtie her legs, and then pull her off balance with a nasty little crotchrope. She is in quite the predicament this time...
Ultra muscular bad girl Sarah Brooke is ready for the Belt Challenge. Wearing only a bikini, some leather straps, and a sturdy leather panel gag, she is tasked with trying to escape. I tell her to go all out... Try to unbuckle them, try to break them, whatever it takes to get free. There are no padlocks or tricks, just straps with standard buckles. One catch tho.. If she can't get free within the time limit, she gets pulled into a hogtie and tickled..
I tie her up tight in some silky nylon rope and smooth talk her into letting me bind those elbows together.. She rolls around and tries to stand a few times, but she cannot get any of her ropes loose.
SBound - Sandra Luberc.. Cuffed and Chained Part 3
Studio: ShinyBound
In part 3, we belt her legs together tight, keep her elbows chained behind her, but bring the wrists around front and chain them to her collar, and finally add a blindfold. She struggles beautifully trying to escape! Get all 3 videos for the full Sandra bondage experience!
SBound - Sandra Luberc.. Cuffed and Chained Part 2
Studio: ShinyBound
In part 2, a much more advanced hogtie with padlocked leather cuffs on wrists, ankles, and elbows.. And finished off with the leather panel gag. At first she doesn't realize she's really in-escapably locked up.. She struggles around all cute. Then she gives me the "should I get out now?" eyes.. I nod. She wiggles around and tries to unbuckle the restraints. Watch the expression on her face and her body language change when she realizes what the padlocks do..
I tie her in a nice tight boxtie and then frogtie her beautiful legs. I tell her she has 10 minutes to escape the bonds. She struggles like crazy, flashing those bright pink satin panties for all to see. She manages to get a leg free and kick it off of the bed thanks to her knot-finding skills, but her new predicament isn't much better.
Samantha and Madison, both dressed in hooded zentai, corseted, collared, ankles and wrists cuffed and padlocked.. And.. as an added bonus, I tie their crotchropes together, strap their ankles together, and then chain their collars together face to face.. Let watch em struggle like that for a while..
Samantha dons a light blue zentai and I pull a corset tight around her waist. I strap her into a nylon boxtie harness my friend Alex at Bondage Webbing sent me. She could not escape it.. Then as a bonus, I tie her to the bed and anchor her crotchrope up to the ceiling. It rubs her silk covered sensitive areas just right.. I let her squirm for awhile and I play with her a little... and then she cums..
Samantha struggles on the bed in the sleepsack to no avail..Probably because if you saw part 1, you know whats underneath it... A heavy leather straightjacket, a tight harness panel ballgag, a tight corset, and a black spandex catsuit.. She struggles and moans, but shes stuck in that sack for as long as I want her in there.
Samantha is dressed in a black spandex catsuit, then I gag her tightly and rig her into a leather straightjacket. The fun doesnt stop there, I throw a spandex sleepsack over her head and fully encase her in red spandex! Layers and layers...
Sakura decided to try her hand at fetish modeling. "Why not?" she asked herself. It would be an extra 200$ in her pocket and she could still get to her bartending job right after, so it looked to be a lucrative night. She shows up for her shoot right on time and changes into a sexy pink 2 piece catsuit. She models for a few photos, and then the producer holds up a leather bolero style straightjacket for her. She gets butterflies in her stomach... Shes never done anything like this before, and shes starting to get a little excited. She gets strapped up and then he gags her. She poses for some more photos and then he lays her on the bed and straps her legs together. She squirms around on the bed and tries her best to make some sexy poses for him. After a while, she realizes its about time to stop and get ready to go to her other job. The problem is, he is not making any attempt to wrap up the shoot or untie her. She starts trying to politely mention that the shoot is over and she needs to go.. He ignores her at first and she starts to panic a little. Then he lets her know he has absolutely no intention of letting her go at all... He throws her money on the bed and leaves her there Helpless to get out of it on her own!! Good luck!
Sakura slips into a silver zentai suit and I proceed to tie her extensively with pink cord. This was the foundation for a complete duct tape mummification that went over the top of all of this ropework.. Which I may post later.
Pt. 2 of the Sakura in Pink set.. Sensory deprivation is the key phrase here. Gag, blindfold, and earplugs shoved in. I tie a nice tight crotchrope on her and anchor her down to the bed spread eagle for some serious downtime. How many hours will she be like that? Its going to be hard for her to get bored with that crotchrope digging into her. I wonder whats going through her mind..
Part 2.. Sakura nude, bound, and harness gagged.. This time I pull her into a tight back arch hogtie. She cant move a muscle.. Fun to watch her try tho.. The crotchrope does most of the work here.
Sakura is stripped nude, tied up very tightly in a extremely exposing balltie, and gagged. I left her there to struggle and moan, but all she accomplished was the moan part.. Very tight crotchrope in this one.
SBound - Enchantress Sahrye.. Tightly Bound in Silver Spandex
Studio: ShinyBound
A gorgeous Sahrye dressed in pink and silver spandex.. gets tightly tied up and gagged. Elbows welded together, legs strictly frogtied, and my signature crotch rope digging deep.. A perfect blend of fashion and Function. Sexy woman, glossy spandex, and a truly inescapable tie to struggle through.