• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Spidergirl Peril

Studio: ShinyBound

Spidergirl shows up to the villains lair and is immediately ambushed. First he ties her spread on the bed and "unmasks" whats under that crotch zipper.. "Black panties?!".. Then he proceeds to vibrate her into a huge orgasm. Next, He straps her helpless body to a chair and unmasks her to find out her secret identity. "The mayors girl?!.. Well we know hell pay a handsome reward for her safe return!" He decides he better keep her quiet, so he ballgags her. Not quite satisfied, he wraps her head with electrical tape. Hmm, maybe now a satin scarf over will keep her quieter... Now to hold it all in place, a leather harness gag strapped on tight.. And now lets put her hood back up over it all.. Thats right..

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 245kbps




File size: 765.1 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Spidergirl Peril
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Tied in Satin

Studio: ShinyBound

A nice but strict bondage session with beautiful Trip Six. She starts off wearing a pink satin Mandarin style dress, matching pink satin panties, and heels. I tie her tightly with a little asian flare, pinning her elbows behind her with a bamboo stick and then tying her wrists in front. The soft but unforgiving white nylon rope moves seemlessly across her delicate satin and holds her at attention. As the tie progresses, it gets much more complex, combining an inventive crotchrope with a pseudo standing suspension, anchoring her at 3 points. I gag her with a new Hottbonds bit/ball gag we were dying to try out, and lean her back and tie her neckrope to the floor behind her. Now fully at our mercy, I touch all over soft satin breasts and body. She wimpers excitedly. She loves this. Play time comes to an end and I remove her gag. She looks at me with huge puppy eyes and starts making little kissy lips at me. I pull her still bound body to mine and give her a couple smootches and then a nice deep kiss.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 246kbps




File size: 684.1 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Tied in Satin
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Hotel Room Hostage Part 2

Studio: ShinyBound

When it seemed quiet I went and knocked on her door. She answered and I grabbed her and covered her face with the rag. When she was limp, I pulled the Xxxxx bag over her and carried her out over my shoulder like an old carpet. I threw her in the van and drove her back to the hotel to hole up and wait for instructions. The boss called and said to tie her up real good and make a little video of it to show her man the mayor that we mean business.. These are the 2 video clips I made for him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 246kbps




File size: 813.4 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Hotel Room Hostage Part 2
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Hotel Room Hostage Part 1

Studio: ShinyBound

The mayor wasn't playing ball with my boss' development plans, so in order to make him acquiesce to our proposal, I was ordered to nab his girl from her dorm room. I rolled over there tonite and scoped the place out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 247kbps




File size: 481.6 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Hotel Room Hostage Part 1
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Glamour Goth Bondage

Studio: ShinyBound

Trip Six dresses up to be tied in gorgeous black satin lingerie and stockings. She poses on the bed while I get the rope ready, almost taunting me. I tie her wrists and elbows behind her and then craft her a nice tight crotch rope and run it behind to hold her wrists in place. Now lets watch her pose..

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 251kbps




File size: 816.5 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Glamour Goth Bondage
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Goth Girl Belt Bound

Studio: ShinyBound

Trip Six in gorgeous matching black satin lingerie and stockings gets strapped up tight in thick leather belts. I stuff her mouth with shiny satin panties and wrap her face in layers of microfoam. Now that she'e all snug, lets watch her struggle on the bed for a while.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 245kbps




File size: 913.1 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Goth Girl Belt Bound
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Vacation Getaway

Studio: ShinyBound

First of all, this video is REAL. It was not staged or faked in any capacity. We really did this.....Trip Six and I came up with a "Great Idea".. Lets spend our last weekend together in Hawaii in a nice hotel making bondage videos and fucking..

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 246kbps




File size: 342.3 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Vacation Getaway
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Strapped Down to Cum.. First Orgasm

Studio: ShinyBound

I tell her that I am leaving the room, but that Ill be controlling the vibrator and her orgasms for the night. With a click of the remote, she knows I wasn't kidding. The Hitachi shakes violently and she wasn't prepared, nor can she escape it. I take many orgasms from her over the course of the night.. This, was the first....

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 250kbps




File size: 619.6 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Strapped Down to Cum.. First Orgasm
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Strapped Down to Cum.. Last Orgasm

Studio: ShinyBound

Trip Six agrees to be immobilized on the bed and to have multiple orgasms taken from her over the course of the night. First I slip her into a shiny red spandex catsuit with the crotch cut out. I add a tight satin corset and tall leather gogo boots. I place a thick leather blindfold over her eyes and cinch it tight. A harness style pump gag is strapped on over the top of the blindfold and inflated 3 full pumps to completely fill her small mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 247kbps




File size: 601.4 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Strapped Down to Cum.. Last Orgasm
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Strapped, Arched, and Vibed

Studio: ShinyBound

Trip Six is topless in lingerie and fishets. I strap her in a tight boxtie, gag her with a pump gag, and the cruelly arch her into a stict hogtie by her toes.. I didnt quit there, I strapped the Hitachi snugly into her crotch as well.. Quite the combination of predicaments.. Now shell struggle and cum for us,,

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 245kbps




File size: 286.7 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Strapped, Arched, and Vibed
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Strapped, Pumped, and Vibed

Studio: ShinyBound

Trip Six in our most intimate clip to date. First of all, shes topless for the first time at ShinyBound.. Then I strap her to a chair very tightly and attach a Hitachi between her legs.. Then I fit her with a Hottbonds pump gag.. Very heavy interaction here.. Between pumping her gag to as much as she can take and releasing it, I also make her cum hard on the Hitachi.. Then I leave it in place and watch her shake and quiver from the aftershocks and sensitivity. This video takes Trip Six to new heights. Further than weve ever gone on camera.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 247kbps




File size: 602.5 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Strapped, Pumped, and Vibed
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Spidergirl Hanging Around

Studio: ShinyBound

Trip Six and I want to make a cool Spidergirl project soon, and we ended up shooting a suspension with her tied up in her Spidergirl suit. It was purely for fun and to see what we could pull off. This is the clip of our trial run.... Watch out for a Spidergirl full tilt suspension coming soon!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 216kbps




File size: 342.6 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Spidergirl Hanging Around
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Spider Gag Challenge

Studio: ShinyBound

Cute Trip Six in another gag challenge! She has her hands tied behind her so she cant use them, and then she has 6 minutes to try to spit the gag out only using her mouth, teeth, and tongue.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 243kbps




File size: 244.4 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Spider Gag Challenge
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Long Term Sensory Deprivation

Studio: ShinyBound

I promised to take Trip Six to the beach this morning. She showed up in her swimsuit with her towel looking extremely sexy and I decided to play with her for a while... A long while. I make her put on the spacegirl suit we had been filming with on the previous day. I tie her in a kneeling frogtie on the bed. I wrap some rope around her mid section, and then I hoist her up by a ceiling hook and tie it off as a crotchrope. She looks distressed. This isnt what she wanted to do today. It was beautiful and sunny outside, and she had been promised the beach. I proceed to put earplugs in her ears and wrap a satin scarf around her head 3 times to blindfold her. Then I strap a huge harness style panel ballgag over everything, pull it nice and tight, and padlock it to her supporting ropes. She is truly helpless and sensory deprived to a high degree.. Heres where it gets real.. I leave her like that for HOURS. She fights and tries to untie herself for the first couple hours, then she shuts down.. She is in her own little world while I do my laundry, chores, and even take a nap in the chair across from her.. This is the real deal for sensory dep lovers..

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 244kbps




File size: 637.0 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Long Term Sensory Deprivation
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Spacegirl Hogtied

Studio: ShinyBound

Trip Six is a spacegirl...Almost couldnt type that without laughing.. Basically, I tie her up really tight in a sexy shiny spacesuit costume. Hogtied with her elbows together and her back arched.. our gorgeous little 20 year old takes it like a champ.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 243kbps




File size: 331.1 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Spacegirl Hogtied
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six Cam Girl Self Bondage Spread Eagle

Studio: ShinyBound

Another self bondage treat Trip Six sent us from Hawaii.. She dresses up in a satin corset, bra and panties, and gags herself with panties and vet wrap. She finishes the ensemble off with a nice little crotch rope dug deep into her silky panties. She sets up 2 cameras at different angles and then straps herself in for a little spread eagle struggle time. Some serious alone time fun that Trip was generous enough to share with us. I left both camera shots in their entirety on this, so its just as she filmed it there in her bedroom. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 244kbps




File size: 419.3 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six Cam Girl Self Bondage Spread Eagle
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Self Bondage.. Gone Wrong

Studio: ShinyBound

In our last clip "Self Bondage", Sexy Trip Six decides to play dress up today. She gets out her favorite lingerie set.. Satin panties and bra with the strappy things, stockings, little garter suspenders, and tall heels..

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 246kbps




File size: 717.4 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Self Bondage.. Gone Wrong
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Self Bondage

Studio: ShinyBound

Sexy Trip Six decides to play dress up today. She gets out her favorite lingerie set.. Satin panties and bra with the strappy things, stockings, little garter suspenders, and tall heels.. All black. Once assembled, she looks herself over in the mirror. Somethings missing.. She takes some leather cuffs and a collar and padlocks them on nice and securely. Thats a little better, but still not quite right.. She puts on her favorite pump harness gag and inflates the bulb to a comfortable level. She grabs a couple large padlocks and fastens her ankle cuffs together, and then somehow manages to get her wrists behind her and locks them. She glances at the clock on the wall. She has 2 hours till her boyfriend is off work. Plenty of time to struggle around before she has to get the key, unlock herself, and put everything away before he gets home.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 248kbps




File size: 531.0 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Self Bondage
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Self Bondage Adventures

Studio: ShinyBound

Trip Six all alone out in Hawaii was feeling bored and horny and wanted to make a special treat for us.. She dressed her self all up in some satin panties and a corset and then tied and gagged herself really well. She starts out stuffing her mouth with a couple pairs of satin panties and wraps her head all the way around with tight vet wrap.. Then she proceeds to tie up her legs, tie on a strict crotch rope, and then finishes by actually tying her own wrists behind her.. Not an easy thing to do! After that, she flops herself on the bed and gives us a nice struggle..

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 244kbps




File size: 763.6 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Self Bondage Adventures
​
 

VikKing707

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Apr 1, 2014
1,356,597
1
38

ShinyB - Trip Six.. My Own Personal Trip Six

Studio: ShinyBound

Trip Six and I really playing together in a hotel room. In the first part, she models a very unique 2 piece rubber catsuit and her big leather boots. I tie her wrists back to her ankles in an open hogtie and then tie her head harness pump gag to a tight crotchope.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 247kbps




File size: 572.3 MB


Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. My Own Personal Trip Six
​