I tell her "Im going to leave you like this for awhile. 55 minutes to be exact. 5 minutes for every time your phone disturbed us at dinner..." Her eyes get really wide.. She thinks thats an awfully long time to try to remain still. "Oh, one more thing.." I tie a Hitachi wand Vibrator to her asshook, shove it down into her pussy, and flip on the switch. "Lets see you stay still now."
Trip Six's boyfriend takes her on a little getaway to a quaint little hotel. The drive there is so muggy and humid and she is a sweaty hot mess.. Its night time by the time they arrive. They get up to the room and her only thoughts are of getting into her sexy one piece Speedo swimsuit and take a dip in the sparkling pool downstairs. The night air would feel so nice..
Trip Six gets gagged, collared, and strapped down in an insanely tight ball tie. She is clearly not going anywhere, but that doesnt stop us from removing her shoes and toe tying her her feet to the bed frame. One more rope from the "D" ring on her head harness gag to the top bedframe, and now she is Truly immobile.
Trip Six Is all set to go out and meet her friends at the goth club for a night of dancing and fun.. Her boyfriend has other plans for her tonite. Hes going to tie her all up and make good on his promise to fuck her.. After getting really worked up watching her struggle all around tied up on the bed in a tight leather straightjacket, he cuts her legs free and pulls her over to his sitting chair for a nice long blow job. She slurps and licks his beautiful cock. When he gets nice and hard, he bends her over the back of a recliner and fucks her helpless pussy hard..
Trip Six Is all set to go out and meet her friends at the goth club for a night of dancing and fun.. Her boyfriend decides to keep her home for a night of bondage instead.. He unties her aching elbows and straps her into a nice comfy straitjacket.. Shes going to be there for a long while..
Trip Six Is all set to go out and meet her friends at the goth club for a night of dancing and fun.. Her boyfriend takes one look at her and tells her she is NOT going anywhere dressed like that..and then he proves it with about 150 feet of hot pink paracord and a shiny pink ballgag. She loves to be tied up, so she is pretty agreeable to staying home tonite as long as he promises to fuck her while shes tied.
Beautiful 20 year old Trip Six is bound in a green spandex catsuit twice in this clip. First hogtied and tickled, then squirming in a boxtie/frogtie with a tight crotchrope and tape gag. The green spandex catches the light perfectly and the strict rope slides over her delicate areas perfectly.
Trip Six in gorgeous matching black satin lingerie and stockings gets strapped up tight in thick leather belts. I stuff her mouth with shiny satin panties and wrap her face in layers of microfoam. Now that she'e all snug, lets watch her struggle on the bed for a while.
ShinyB - Trip Six.. Hogtied in Pink Live at Fetishcon
Studio: ShinyBound
Trip Six and I at Fetishcon performing a live hogtie for a whole convention of onlookers. Trip Six told me after the fact that humiliation is her biggest fetish, and that being tied up and helpless in front of that huge room full of people really made her wet.. I was tying her and then watching her squirm around in that sexy pink spandex and I gotta say, I was getting pretty turned on too. The way that crotch rope dug into and divided that silky lycra pussy.. Forget about it..
A behind the scenes look at the Chinagirl shoot with Trip Six. Mostly rigging and playful interaction. A little bonus for my members that have the same Trip Six infatuation I do..
Beautiful lovely shapely 20 year old Trip Six modeling a gorgeous silky Chinagirl top, ultra miniskirt, sculpted panties, and leather platform boots that are so tight, you can see her fishnets thru them.. Then I add rope to complete her perfect package
A little bonus update for today! I take Trip Six on a little car ride.. Well first I strap an armbinder on her, ball gag and hood her, and then seat belt her in. For extra safety I banded her knees and feet together and strapped her head back to the head rest. This was a real scenario. The footage is shaky because it was night time and I was driving down a rural road trying to take video with my phone at the same time.. Its as real as it gets.
Trip Six continues her punishment in her blue spandex catsuit. I tie her hands and elbows together and then strictly attach her to a step stool in a vertical hogtie. She is now firmly attached to her chair and completely helpless. Its time to stuff her mouth with the blue panties she was wearing and wrap her face with vet wrap.. She wont like that at all..
Trip Six in big trouble.. I found out she was flirting with some guys on her social media and decided to teach her a lesson.. Tonite when she came over, I made her wear a blue 2 piece spandex catsuit. Then I tied her, gagged her, and tickled her.. Shes so cute in this. Those braces and that smile.. Love to watch her squirm!
55 minutes to be exact. 5 minutes for every time your phone disturbed us at dinner..." Her eyes get really wide.. She thinks thats an awfully long time to try to remain still. "Oh, one more thing.." I tie a Hitachi wand Vibrator to her asshook, shove it down into her pussy, and flip on the switch. "Lets see you stay still now."
Then.. I stuff her mouth with satin panties and tie a thick satin ribbon over to keep them in place.. Finally I sit her on the bed, bind her legs, and pull her into a very solid ball tie. No way shes escaping anything today.....
This is the third chapter of Trip Six in her black nightie.. Here she is tied very tightly in a standing boxtie with silver 550 cord over her silky nightie and panties. I silence her securely with a leather panel ballgag and then lie her down for a very strictly arched hogtie. Ankles and head harness are pulled in extra tight and she is left to moan and squirm around on the bed.. I push her over and be sure my camera gets EVERY angle.
This is the second chapter of Trip Six in her black nightie.. Here she is tied very tightly in a standing boxtie with silver 550 cord over her silky nightie and panties. I silence her securely with a leather panel ballgag and then lie her down for a very strictly arched hogtie. Ankles and head harness are pulled in extra tight and she is left to moan and squirm around on the bed..