On our first ever day of shooting with Vesper Luna, she came into the studio wide eyed and eager. I had some plans for her, but she was convinced she really wanted to try a suspension. I decided to do it kind of damsel in distress style at first, but rigging her while she's fighting me off with slippery nylon rope and sleek spandex didn't make it easy.. So I opted for plan "B". To rig her up first without a struggle, and then start the actual clip after she was up and swinging. This is one of those instances where I was Glad I filmed the rigging.. or else this clip would have been about 2 minutes long. I got her rigged and weight distributed. She swung around and was pretty OK with that. Then, I got greedy and pulled her head up with a hair tie. It would have made the suspension spectacular, but it was too much for the poor girl and we had to call the shoot. The most important thing to me is the safety of the people I work with. I got her to take some deep breaths and pulled her down slowly and safely. I was sitting on this footage not sure if I would release it. I went ahead and edited it up and it turned out to be a cool little interaction, a very sexy suspension, and a look into what goes into making these movies. Enjoy!
Ginger has an incredible body and a beautiful face built around those baby doll eyes. We strip her and tie her standing with her arms crow-tied behind a bar. Her legs are spread and TJ enters the scene to suck on her nipples and pussy. He uses a vibrator to make her cum before plunging his cock into her cunt from behind.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 798kbps
Audio: 62kbps
Vesper Luna was curious about bondage and wanted to subject herself to some tighter predicaments. I can tell she's nervous when I hand her some shiny pantyhose and tell her to go put her gothy skeleton swimsuit on over them. She comes out of the back room looking at the floor. She's a natural sub. I lift her chin up and her eyes avert. I tell her to turn around for me. She does and puts her wrists together almost instinctively. I bind them tightly and then lift her hair up to tie another securely around her neck. I take this opportunity to also apply a nice tight pink ball gag.. I lead her out to the dungeon and tie her neck rope off to the rack. I pull her body out prone and begin anchoring her down in a side strappado position. When I've finished, she is completely immobile. The last rope I apply and tighten is the crotch rope to lock her hips forward. In this oppositional tie I've created, she is being pulled a different direction by every rope. Her eyes are very wide now. This may be a little more than what she was asking for..
Fetish model, Candle Boxxx has been waiting more than two years to shoot with us, and arrived for her session sporting a rather large bush of pubic hair. She really enjoys having squirting orgasms on camera, so we gave her some tasks to accomplish before we would allow her to cum. First she had to juice a lot of water and hold it while she shaved off all her pubes. Then she had to pee into a bowl after holding it in for an hour. After that, Candle was allowed to play with the vibrator and see how many times she could squirt. She's quite the fountain!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps
Today's predicament looks simple enough.. But looks can be very deceiving. 18 year old Vesper Luna gets a workout she was not expecting. First, I have her squat down and I tie her wrists up above her with a slip knot that tightens when its pulled on.. Then I tie a crotch rope down to the frame she's standing on also in a fashion that tightens when pulled on. Then her legs are pulled wide apart and tied at the knees to opposing sides... I gag her with a nasty metal ball/bit gag, and stand back to watch how she handles herself. After a while of hanging by her wrists, she wants to stand to relieve the tension.. The crotch rope springs to life and tightens down below and doesn't allow her to stretch out fully. When her thighs begin to burn from trying to hold her up, she drops and the wrists tighten again. What looked like an easy tie to her has now become a grueling predicament in a very short amount of time. I think she got quite the leg workout today. I filmed it to share
Juliette takes a walk through the forest and she doesn't realize the horny man who is waiting for her behind the tree. He jumps out and handgags Juliette. He then takes her and cuffs her hands behind her back. Juliette is struggling and begs to let her go, but the man has other plans with her. He takes out a ballgag to shut her up. After Juliette is cuffed and gagged he picks her up to his house. There he commands her to a table. He takes off her boots and trousers so she stands there only in white overknee stockings. Then he binds her feet spreaded to the table. Juliette moans in her ballgag. He uncuffs her and takes out the gag. Juliette begs to let her go but the guy has no mercy and regags her. He then ties her hands to the table and looks her over.
Vesper Luna once again inverted and suspended, this time by her ankles. The full length of her 18 year old body stretched out long and strappadoed to the rack. She hangs there gagged and helpless. A crotch rope is added and pulled tight to add some arch and strain to her predicament in a very sensitive way. She moans and pleads as she hangs there by her ankles and crotch, unable to struggle!
When I return, I tie a string through the D-Ring in her harness gag and then tie it back to her wrists, making her to always be looking straight ahead.
Left tightly bound to a post in the old warehouse, Kali Cat, pulls at the ropes that bind her arms cruelly tight behind her back. are spread and chained to the base of the platform.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps
SBound - Vesper Luna.. Helplessly Belt Bound and Muzzled
Studio: ShinyBound
Submissive 18 year old Vesper gives herself over for a session of leather strap bondage. I can see she has her doubts about how strict a proper belt bondage can be, so I plan on teaching her a nice lesson. I get her upper body all strapped up tight and ask her if she thinks she can get out. Without hesitation she says "No way.." I sit her down and prepare her gag. I ask her to open wide and I shove a Huge sponge deep into her mouth and have her close her lips around it. The I strap a heavy padded leather muzzle gag over the top of it. I ask her if its possible to spit out the sponge and she shakes her head "no." Next I strap her legs tightly together and grab my camera. I get some great struggling and moaning as she gives escape her best try. After a while, I roll her over on her belly and pull her ankles up and hogtie her very tightly. Again she struggles her hardest for us, but in the end, she is stuck.. Bound helpless there on the bed until I decide to release her.
I then tie string to each on and pull them down tight and tie them off. I have been working hard to get her those pics I promised so I take a break and enjoy a beverage for a while. After I'm done, I get out my camera and take some of the pics I promised her!
Vanessa Vilano brings all of her strength and agility from her wrestling into the bondage struggles.. She dresses up in a shiny black spandex catsuit and a silky purple corset and I start wrapping rope around her. First the crotch rope, then a frogtie for her legs, then I finish her off with an extra tight boxtie/upper body harness. She isn't going anywhere now.. The only thing left to do is to stuff that mouth with a shiny spandex rag and tape it closed. There. Now were finished. But the real show is that struggle that ensues.. Including a Bruce Lee style front spring from her back up onto her knees...
SBound - Vanessa Vilano.. Extra Tight Crotch Rope Predicament
Studio: ShinyBound
Vanessa Vilano gets suited up in silky black spandex and corseted tight. We put her on all fours and creatively tie her down and anchor her to the bedframe. A crotch rope is very tightly applied and secured to the bedframe behind her. Finally we panel gag her and tie the top "D" ring back and attach it to that same straining crotchrope. She is now completely helpless, and Any move she makes directly Xxxx that tight crotch rope in and out, back and forth, across her sensitive parts. It's a good time for spankings and tickles..