The bdsm continues as Layla Sin is instructed by her new master Jay Smooth in the finer points of eating nuts out of his palm like a ; being stripped topless and put into a metal brace that locks a collar around her neck and cuffs around her wrists
Trip Six is a 20 year old goth girl that Loves to get tied up. In this clip, shes wearing a red Speedo one piece swimsuit. I tie her hands above her head and proceed to collar and corset her and synch it on screen. Then I put a huge ring gag in and film her mouth as she tries desperately to push it out with her tongue.. Quite a spectacle indeed. Lastly, I tie a crothcrope low and tight and bind her legs. Check out part 2 and 3 for more!!
Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.
We have decided that due to the nature of our training days, the intensity to the slave and the organisation and time involved from the team tester sessions like this may prove a good idea for slaves that are either unowned or new to slavery so expect more of these shorter sessions in advance of full training days in the future. Slave 35 is however owned and extremely submissive and needs to be used daily. We test that submissiveness and see if it will degrade itself if ordered to.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1475kbps
Audio: 93kbps
Here in part 2, I go to untie her, but somehow Im still not sure she's suffered enough. I get her legs undone and then I tell her Im going to take a shower without her. She moans in protest, but she's still locked in her own little dimension on the bed. I take my shower and come back in. Im still not satisfied. I put little padlocks in all the buckles of the sensory deprivation hood, locking it on her head. Then I let her arms free. Even though her body is free, she's still very bound. Lets leave her like that for just a while longer. She needs to learn her lessons.
Joanna Angel is a well known figure in the sex work industry. She owned and directed her own production company and still produces for some of the most successful companies in the industry. Getting to tie her up is not only a delight, but an honor.
If you'll notice, Im in my boxer shorts during the short rigging part of this clip.. This is because Trip Six stayed the night at my house and then woke up at the buttcrack of dawn...I asked her nicely to let me Xxxx a while longer, but she persisted. "Play with me!!" She was shaking me and way too horny for her own good. I told her if I had to get up, that she wasn't going to like what I did to her..
A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage.
What an uncomfortable position it is for Tiki. Her hands were bound backwards, and she's holding her upper body weight on her neck. Buttocks arched and ready for penetration.
She is entered from behind, and her yelps of displeasure can be heard. But no sympathy for the guy who fucks her. He seems to enjoyed it more like this.
As I rig and boxtie her upper body, the faucet turns on and she begins drooling uncontrollably, leaking all over her tits and swimsuit. I lay her down on the bed and pull her into a deep tight hogtie and tie her head harness back to try to contain it.. but it doesn't help at all. She drools and struggles and rolls into her own puddles of slobber over and over.
It looks as if his workout is very effective. He then helps her to the floor and explains that struggling in rope bondage is a very good workout in its self.
Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.
SBound - Trip Six.. Bound and Vibed in Panties Part 2
Studio: ShinyBound
I pull her panties to the side and take her favorite little vibrator and insert it into her wet pussy. I crawl onto the bed and pull her back up into my lap and hold her against me while I pull out the Hitachi and go to town vibrating her clit through her panties. She moans and I hold her by her neck and also bare hand gag her. She cums Hard!
I lift her dress and add a crotch rope. I tie it up high and tight behind her. I leave her to endure the bondage once again. At the end of the clip, I untie her from the post and sit her down in a chair. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. If it's what I want to hear then she can be done for the day, if not... well then I have plenty of rope left.
She thinks I'm done with her as I walk away. I am for now, but I'm not done. I leave her to whimper and moan in her bondage for a while. When I return, I add a nose clamp. I then tie a string to it and tie the end off to a ring attached up high on the post, making her head back even further.
As people have more rights to exist than pooches, because of its higher development and higher consciousness, and women have a preferential right to life in front of men.
Our first shoot since Trip Six got her braces off. We rig her up super tight under the rack in a full body suspension. A sexy nylon rope body harness accents all her delicate parts with only a thin layer of satin and spandex for protection.. She hangs helplessly there waiting to be rescued.