Today Luna Dawn submits to some Living Doll bondage and objectification. Completely covered in shiny spandex, I harness her body in silky nylon rope and pull her into a strict hogtie. She is left there to struggle, with her helplessly encased female form tightly bound and on full display.
ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Sassy Disco Girl Gets Hogtied and Tape Gagged
Studio: ShinyBound
Sassy Whitney Morgan strictly tied in rope and struggling. She starts out tied sitting on the couch trying to stand up and hop away (with minimal success).. She makes it a hop or two before crashing back down onto the couch. She rolls over showing off her nice shiny ass as she tries to ease herself down to the floor. I come into the picture and sit her down in front of me and grab a large sponge and the roll of tape to gag her. I stuff her mouth with the sponge, and while I'm trying to get the tape started, she spits it out and talks more shit.. Bad move. I shove the sponge back in even deeper and wrap her head with extra thick 4 inch microfoam tape. TRY to spit that out girlie.. Next I roll her over onto her stomach and hogtie her. Now I guess you won't be getting up or hopping around the room anymore either! Nope. Just wiggling around on the ground, helpless and quiet as an angry little mouse..
To make her truly helpless and to make sure she really gets the most out of this bondage, a tight crotch rope is tied around her waist and anchored down. Now all of her struggling either tightens that neck rope, or the crotch.. But, I can't leave well enough alone. I untie her ankles, but leave everything else attached and anchored. Now the predicament gets a lot more fun as she tries to gain traction with her legs.. Her spandex covered feet slip and slide on the satin sheets and only make her suffering worse!
ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Living Doll Bound in Pink Spandex Pt.2
Studio: ShinyBound
After some struggling, I sit her up, wrap her ballgagged face with tape, and then pull up and zip her hood. Now fully endased, she struggles some more. When she makes it down onto the floor, I follow with more rope and frogtie her on the ground. She squirms deliciously in her bonds as the ropes cut into her silky sensitive parts..
Lucy's new boyfriend agrees to take her shopping at the mall. One condition.. If he agrees to go, she has to spend an afternoon in bondage. "How bad could it be?" she thinks to herself. "He can strap me to the bed or something. I do have those furry handcuffs I got as a gag gift he could probably use." She smiles and agrees.
Sexy blonde Whitney Morgan puts on a wetlook spandex superhero catsuit and I start adding leather.. First an armbinder, next a leather body harness, then more tight straps.. And finally a mouth-filling leather panel gag. Now all bound up and helpless, I lay her down on her belly and add the final strap from her head harness to her ankles and pull her head up to one notch past her comfort level.. Now she can try to struggle and be angry at me. She is truly helpless!
Lauren Phillips' maiden voyage here at ShinyBound. We dress her up in a sexy silky girdle that contrasts her fiery red hair and tie her securely to a post and ballgag her. She struggles beautifully for a few moments, then I step into the clip and wrap her face with tape over her ballgag and to the post. Now postured straight up and at full attention, we'll let her struggle there for a bit.
She is young, she is cute, she is extremly flexibe and she is very much into Pain.
In this highly erotic whipping session will show you all of it.
Under the singletail she performs some aerobics which look painful enough. But the whip gives it the salt in the soup!
It is her first corporal punishment ever. So be patient with her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:38
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1460kbps
Audio: 156kbps
Vivian is doing some stretches and preparing for a hardcore Jazzercise workout.. when the room goes dark! She comes to and she is mysteriously bound and gagged tightly on her couch. "Who did this to me?! What do they want?! When are they coming back to free me from this?!" All very excellent questions Ms. Pierce..
Renata asks Lomp not to be an executioner in the film. Pervert goes for the task with pleasure. She likes Renata, He is happy to beat, sting, restrain and electrocute her. Renata starts to regret to have agreed but she holds out for the time being.
Two friends are chatting about the new job one of them has just gotten: She's been hired as a medical assistant at the Ministry of Justice.
It's a very interesting job, since it requires her to register and attend to the young women who accept corporal punishment as an alternative to prison.She is responsible for giving them a preliminary examination and preparing them for the dozens of cane strokes generally administered. In order to prevent these girls from losing control while being beaten, they must first relieve themselves in her presence.
ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Vampire Girl Part 1.. Kneeling Predicament
Studio: ShinyBound
In Part 1- A spreader bar is fitted under her arms behind her and her wrists are cuffed and padlocked in front of her. Her elbows are then belted together behind her, locking everything in place. She is fitted with a head harness ballgag which is pulled back and chained to the bar between her elbows. Now only able to look straight up, she is lead over to the bed and placed on her stomach while her ankles are cuffed, locked, and cinched up to either side of the spreader bar. Her upper body is then lifted up and tied to a ring in the ceiling, completing her kneeling back arching predicament. She struggles and moans in the painful position, but she is helplessly bound and gagged.. and must remain there to gain her freedom.
Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic heroine. Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style. 25 minutes + 30 minutes hard whipping /uncut/ from Lomp's archive
Trinity is such a tiny little thing, it almost seems unfair to watch Holly manipulate her. Her tight, little body is such a playground though, just full of pleasant little surprises.
I had the rack out in the living room and Vesper and I were discussing ideas about some cool ways to tie her up to it and she started climbing the thing like monkey bars. "Tie me hanging from my knees!"
in this fun little Bdsm scene, a lovely damsel is roughly pulled into a room, put in stocks, whipped flogged and blow her captor. Her facial expressions are very cute (especially after he busts one in her mouth). I love the use of stocks for deepthroating as it keeps her from getting her hands involved at all.