On our first ever day of shooting with Vesper Luna, she came into the studio wide eyed and eager. I had some plans for her, but she was convinced she really wanted to try a suspension. I decided to do it kind of damsel in distress style at first, but rigging her while she's fighting me off with slippery nylon rope and sleek spandex didn't make it easy..
Today Milf Gigi gets a little break from all of the extremely tight damsel in distress bondage she's known for. She slips into a silky spandex catsuit and corset, and I strap a nice comfy leather muzzle gag on her. I anchor the "D" ring of the gag to the ceiling and begin to tie her all up nice and tight with shiny nylon rope. Once she is strictly bound from head to toe, I lay her down on the floor and pull her up into a nice tightly arched hogtie.
These metal workers know how to spend their lunch break.
Xenia's young body will be exposed for their entertainment.
That means the poor girl has to endure countless harsh strokes with the very nasty singletail.
There is nothing spared on this beautiful naked skin.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1456kbps
Audio: 156kbps
Vesper Luna was curious about bondage and wanted to subject herself to some tighter predicaments. I can tell she's nervous when I hand her some shiny pantyhose and tell her to go put her gothy skeleton swimsuit on over them. She comes out of the back room looking at the floor. She's a natural sub. I lift her chin up and her eyes avert. I tell her to turn around for me. She does and puts her wrists together almost instinctively. I bind them tightly and then lift her hair up to tie another securely around her neck. I take this opportunity to also apply a nice tight pink ball gag.. I lead her out to the dungeon and tie her neck rope off to the rack. I pull her body out prone and begin anchoring her down in a side strappado position. When I've finished, she is completely immobile. The last rope I apply and tighten is the crotch rope to lock her hips forward. In this oppositional tie I've created, she is being pulled a different direction by every rope. Her eyes are very wide now. This may be a little more than what she was asking for..
Alana is hanging out with her friend Naomi but she has noticed that every time Naomi comes around some socks turn up missing. She has a feeling Naomi has a foot fetish or something so she rubs against Naomi with her bare foot and Naomi quickly admits to loving the way Alana's socks smell, especially after she has worn them all day. Alana being such a good friend lets Naomi indulge in sexy soles.
That was perhaps a violent fuck! Tied and defenseless, I'm humiliated and flogged! Then he rammed me his cock and fucks him throat my sweet teeny-hole durch.Danach he rips me without pre-strain and Warung my tight asshole and squirts me in the end the cum in my pretty face!
Today's predicament looks simple enough.. But looks can be very deceiving. 18 year old Vesper Luna gets a workout she was not expecting. First, I have her squat down and I tie her wrists up above her with a slip knot that tightens when its pulled on.. Then I tie a crotch rope down to the frame she's standing on also in a fashion that tightens when pulled on. Then her legs are pulled wide apart and tied at the knees to opposing sides... I gag her with a nasty metal ball/bit gag, and stand back to watch how she handles herself. After a while of hanging by her wrists, she wants to stand to relieve the tension.. The crotch rope springs to life and tightens down below and doesn't allow her to stretch out fully. When her thighs begin to burn from trying to hold her up, she drops and the wrists tighten again. What looked like an easy tie to her has now become a grueling predicament in a very short amount of time. I think she got quite the leg workout today. I filmed it to share
Dava Foxx and Naomi had a bet on the Triple Crown and Naomi lost. Spoiled Dava seems to always win and get her way, and since Naomi can't afford to pay her debt, she must make up for it any way she can. Dava wouldn't mind some sexy foot worship so Naomi has no choice, not that she minds!
Ashley gets her "first taste" of Big rubber balls, ring-gags, and tight ace bandage gags in this hour-long Spi-Cam video. Ahsley is no longer a rookie, so seetyer removes the training wheels and puts Spi's newest find through her paces. Ashley starts the day with hands cuffed over her head on a pole and bit-gagged, then she is bound in rope on the poke in her first topless scene. A nylon leopard-print cat-suit is next, and she is bound in leather with a locking collar, big red ball, and the armbinder.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:44
Video: 720x488, XviD, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps
Vesper Luna once again inverted and suspended, this time by her ankles. The full length of her 18 year old body stretched out long and strappadoed to the rack. She hangs there gagged and helpless. A crotch rope is added and pulled tight to add some arch and strain to her predicament in a very sensitive way. She moans and pleads as she hangs there by her ankles and crotch, unable to struggle!
ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Helplessly Belt Bound and Muzzled
Studio: ShinyBound
Submissive 18 year old Vesper gives herself over for a session of leather strap bondage. I can see she has her doubts about how strict a proper belt bondage can be, so I plan on teaching her a nice lesson. I get her upper body all strapped up tight and ask her if she thinks she can get out. Without hesitation she says "No way.." I sit her down and prepare her gag. I ask her to open wide and I shove a HUGE sponge deep into her mouth and have her close her lips around it. The I strap a heavy padded leather muzzle gag over the top of it. I ask her if its possible to spit out the sponge and she shakes her head "no." Next I strap her legs tightly together and grab my camera. I get some great struggling and moaning as she gives escape her best try. After a while, I roll her over on her belly and pull her ankles up and hogtie her very tightly. Again she struggles her hardest for us, but in the end, she is stuck.. Bound helpless there on the bed until I decide to release her.
On our first day of shooting together (and Eden's first time ever being tied up on camera) she agreed to try a "Living Doll" Zentai encasement bondage. Another one for my Doll collection..hehehe. She looks fantastic objectified in golden yellow spandex and a satin corset.
In dark transition the guy in a mask attacks and kidnaps the young nice girl, she thinks that he wants to her and not especially resists. But later, for her hell begins.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:39
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1664kbps
Audio: 188kbps
Vanessa Vilano brings all of her strength and agility from her wrestling into the bondage struggles.. She dresses up in a shiny black spandex catsuit and a silky purple corset and I start wrapping rope around her. First the crotch rope, then a frogtie for her legs, then I finish her off with an extra tight boxtie/upper body harness. She isn't going anywhere now.. The only thing left to do is to stuff that mouth with a shiny spandex rag and tape it closed. There. Now were finished. But the real show is that struggle that ensues.. Including a Bruce Lee style front spring from her back up onto her knees...
Eden watches another girl leave her neighbors house. She mumbles under her breath.. "How does he get all of these girls coming and going? Why is there so much moaning coming from the house during the day? What is going on over there?" Finally Eden's curiosity gets the better of her and she marches over there to find out just whats going on. She pounds on the door and he answers.
ShinyB - Vanessa Vilano.. Extra Tight Crotch Rope Predicament
Studio: ShinyBound
Vanessa Vilano gets suited up in silky black spandex and corseted tight. We put her on all fours and creatively tie her down and anchor her to the bedframe. A crotch rope is very tightly applied and secured to the bedframe behind her.