• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Pretty Boy Hookup | Hunks, Dads | Huge Facial Surprise

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Pig Week Orgy Part 2


Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ray Diesel, Samson, Ryan Powers, Riley Mitchel, Sean Harding, Silver Steele, Jacob Conar, Sherman Maus, Aaron Trainer
Genres: Black Guys, Cum Inside, Double Penetration, Group Sex, Hairy Guys, Interracial Sex, Latino Guys, Rough Sex, Sling Fuckers, Sneakers, Tattoos, Xl Hung Guys
Video language: English

Pig Week continues and there isn't a dry or unwrecked hole left in the studio as these 9 men fuck each other's brains out and drop some serious loads.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2334kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 442.8 MB


Download Pig Week Orgy Part 2
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
MormonBoyz - Elder Call - Missionary Hygiene with Elder Hult



Elder Hult is trying to clean up his act, but when the stunningly handsome Elder Call shows up while he is taking a shower, things get steamy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 159kbps




File size: 938.0 MB


Download MormonBoyz - Elder Call - Missionary Hygiene with Elder Hult
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Czech Hunter №389


Release Year: 2019
Genres: Group Sex, Threesome, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Kissing, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Video language: English

My friend Martin fucked this guy Kuba a few weeks ago, I saw the juicy video. The boy was interesting so I was thrilled when Martin told me the boy contacted him again. I wanted to fuck him so badly that I insisted on meeting him. But you know the golden rule. if anyone wants to fuck again, he has to bring a friend. Kuba promised to do that so I set up a meeting. He was even hotter in person and he brought another guy who was pretty hot, too. I expected things to be straight forward but the boys were a bit shy and greedy. After fooling outside for a while, I booked a room at nearby hotel and took both boys there. It was all a bit awkward for them, being good friends, you know. Still, they stuck to their goal and got every single Crown out of me. I was fine with that because we had a great time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1128kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 424.5 MB


Download Czech Hunter №389
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
MenAtPlay - Salvador Mendoza, Enzo Rimenez - Tantric



Menatplay is back where it all started this week - in the office. This scene is classic Menatplay material and it's where the whole idea began of working suited men turning the 9 to 5, into a horny game.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3919kbps
Audio: 309kbps




File size: 627.8 MB


Download MenAtPlay - Salvador Mendoza, Enzo Rimenez - Tantric
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Czech Hunter №388


Release Year: 2018
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Uncut, Young Men
Video language: English

Christmas markets all over the Prague at this time of year. I decided to look around for presents and hopefully for cute boys, as well. I met one very quickly. He came to Prague from a small town to buy presents for his girlfriend and parents. I was lucky he had all day for it, therefore he didn't mind a quick smoke and a little chat. The boy looked very good so I had to lay down my offers very carefully. He was quite shy, there were people all around us. We had to find a discreet spot. I had to figure out how to convince him to follow me to such a location. I told him that I know a great place where we could go shopping together. And money was a very good incentive, too. We spent some time by shopping together and then I made him a proper offer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:44
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1133kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 367.7 MB


Download Czech Hunter №388
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Czech Hunter №387


Release Year: 2018
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Video language: English

To my surprise, I met a young artist today. When this ordinary looking guy told me he was a professional violinist, my dick started growing in anticipation. I was so hot for some upper-class tight ass. I asked him to help me find an office, I had some business to do there. I hate offices but this time it was relatively painless, maybe because I was in such a great company. The boy was also a swimmer, which made me even more interested. Most swimmers I met were very pretty muscular. Our little artist was quite poor so I hoped he would like to make a few Crowns on the side. It took a lot of effort but I eventually made him to come to my place. I can tell you that he made a huge pile of money that day. The guy was incredibly tough to convince but in the end he did all the naughty stuff imaginable.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:59
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1130kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 451.6 MB


Download Czech Hunter №387
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Dirty Scout № 159


Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

This guy was simply adorable. He had a joyful expression on his cute face during the whole interview. The boy wanted to be a chief gardener and I had no problem with hiring him. Sure he had only little experience but he was also giving me a nice boner. I took care of the mediation fee for him and then offered him extra money just for undressing. He agreed and let me have a look at his big fat cock. The boy was huge and I think he sort of liked getting intimate. Well, his boner was pretty self-explanatory. He was straight and I could see the guy was very confused about what was going on. It felt like if I were writing a new chapter of his life. He definitely needed a shower after I was done with him. Still he was smiling like if nothing happened.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1126kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 364.1 MB


Download Dirty Scout № 159
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Dirty Scout № 160


Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

I had to take care of some important business so I let my colleague to have fun at the office. He likes cute guys as much as I do. He was constantly jealous of my scores. Well, this time things reversed. When I saw the video, I was quite upset that I missed this one. My colleague offered him a nicely paid salesman position and the boy liked it a lot. He had to be broke because after a few minutes of thinking, instead of paying our mediation fee he agreed to have sex right away. Just like that! Where are these cute slutty boys when I am at work! Our slutty boy tried very hard even though it wasn't easy for him. My colleague isn't exactly "average" and the boy had to endure it. But in the end, he enjoyed the ride like a proper whore. I'm not ever leaving my office to anyone else again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1112kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 282.5 MB


Download Dirty Scout № 160
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Dirty Scout № 161


Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

This guy had no idea how to behave at a job interview. He basically told me all the bad things about himself he possibly could. Not to mention that he swore like a sailor. He wanted a cosy job behind a computer, he was fed up with manual labour and supermarket jobs. I gave him such a job but mostly because he was simply super cute. The red tight top he was wearing made his muscular body look even more prominent. He was a little short on cash so paying our mediation fee wasn't an option. He didn't want to go back to his home town empty handed so he agreed to undress to get the contract. Once he threw away his clothes, I started getting a serious boner. He tried to refuse all my propositions. but his greed got better of him eventually.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:42
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1123kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 355.1 MB


Download Dirty Scout № 161
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Dirty Scout № 162


Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

This guy had a pretty big ambitions but he had no idea how the real life works. He waltzed into my office, fresh out of high school, and told me that he'd like to be a lawyer. Unfortunately, I had to shatter his dreams. The boy had a business school so I offered him a desk job until he gets the appropriate qualification to become a lawyer. I hoped he would be broke. Well, he definitely couldn't afford to pay our mediation fee. But he liked the job I offered him, mainly because of the salary. I could tell the guy was all about money. You can guess how delighted I was when he agreed to undress and show me his body. After that crucial step, everything else was simply a matter of satisfying his lust for hard cash. And of course, my lust for his tight virgin butthole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:03
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1122kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 357.9 MB


Download Dirty Scout № 162
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Dirty Scout № 163


Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

This young man wanted to move to Prague with his girlfriend. Starting a new life and a family in the capital is a smart move but it can be tough. They both lived and worked in a small town and Prague looked like a city of dreams to them. The guy had some experience with working as a bartender so I gave him exactly that job. My friend was looking for bartenders for his new joint so I gave the boy a chance. I felt kind of horny since I woke up so it was very convenient that the boy didn't have enough money to pay our mediation fee. When he undressed, I knew this meeting was going to be fun. A mere look at his body wasn't enough though. I wanted to slap his ass and shove my cock down his throat. I wanted to make him forget his stupid girlfriend and think only of me.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:44
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1117kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 298.8 MB


Download Dirty Scout № 163
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Dirty Scout № 164


Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

This young job applicant came to my office with a clear vision. He wanted a tourism job abroad. The guy spoke quite a few languages and had a college degree. I don't see skilled and intelligent young men like this very often. I offered him a position at a cruise ship. He gladly agreed, mostly because there would be plenty of women. Almost like if he hoped to meet and marry a rich widow. Well, he definitely needed someone to help him with finances. Our mediation fee was way too much for him. He preferred to take his clothes off otherwise to get the contract. When we were at it, I offered him a lot more. He agreed reluctantly and gave me a nice blowjob. Unfortunately, the size of my cock scared him a little. Now I had to convince him to put it up his tiny virgin ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:02
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1126kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 340.6 MB


Download Dirty Scout № 164