• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Pretty Boy Hookup | Hunks, Dads | Huge Facial Surprise

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Czech Hunter №395

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English

The real winter just started, and I had to motivate myself to leave the coziness of my home. I de-cided to give the local shopping center a try. At least it should be warm inside. On the way there I saw a guy peeing into the snow, and I realized that he was actually quite good looking. So I started to talk to him and indeed he wasn't shy at all. I offered him some money to put some snow into his pants - didn't know why I said that, probably I thought that would be funny. But since he was more than eager to earn that money and since I already saw his penis, I went on pushing him further. I took me not so long and a few moments and a few crowns later he had my dick in his mouth. The next step was easy. I enjoyed his lean body a lot and I can't help myself that this guy was about to discover his true sexuality after our little encounter.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1378kbps
Audio: 136kbps






File size: 385.4 MB


Download Czech Hunter №395
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Czech Hunter №391

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English

Today I noticed a handsome guy handing out leaflets. He didn't choose a very smart spot because people were totally ignoring him. He was quite happy that I took the leaflet and I started asking questions about the products it promoted. Sadly, he couldn't tell me much, but I was interested in something else anyways. I convinced the dude to take a smoke break so we could talk about more important things. He told me he was struggling financially and part-time jobs like this were his only source of income. This was his lucky day, almost a late Christmas miracle. He met someone who would improve his situation a lot. I was willing to give him everything I got. Damn, I would even go to an ATM for more cash if needed. He was that gorgeous.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1764kbps
Audio: 136kbps






File size: 465.3 MB


Download Czech Hunter №391
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Turn Each Other Out

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Riley Mitchel, Jonah Fontana
Genres: Cum Inside, Hairy Guys, Jockstraps, Rough Sex, Sling Fuckers, Sneakers
Video language: English

Riley Mitchel gets first crack at Jonah Fontana's sweet hole and tears it up. Jonah then flips Riley over and shows him he can top too, pumping his big dick in and out of Riley's ass, before Riley takes it upon himself to load Jonah up nice and deep.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 385.1 MB


Download Turn Each Other Out
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Drew Dixon Gang Bang Part 2

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Rikk York, Scott Demarco, Jack Andy, Jacob Conar, Drew Dixon
Genres: Group, Gangbang, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cum Inside, Hairy Guys, Jockstraps, Piggy Sex, Rough Sex, Sneakers, Tattoos
Video language: English

Drew Dixon has been taking dick like a pro. Now let's see how many loads he can squeeze out of these four cum-filled hunks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 357.3 MB


Download Drew Dixon Gang Bang Part 2
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
PeterFever - Fuck And Make Up - Max Konnor, David Ace and Ray Dexter


Max rushes over to Ray's expecting the worst, but when he gets to Ray's bedroom instead of a messy suicidal David he finds David and Ray lying there smiling, naked, hot and horny for his cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 660.8 MB


Download PeterFever - Fuck And Make Up - Max Konnor, David Ace and Ray Dexter
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Meeting at the glory hole

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Maxence, Roman Tik, Wicked
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, DAP, Deep Throat, Facial, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Fuck Sandwich, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut
Video language: English

Roman and Wicked told Maxence to meet them at the glory holes of a sex club. Maxence, who's also well hung, suck them hard before getting plowed, including with a double.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
Audio: 151kbps






File size: 441.5 MB


Download Meeting at the glory hole
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Alexis Clark and Randy Junior - Raw Flip Fuck

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alexis Clark, Randy Junior
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

When Spanish young mate Alexis Clark invited home his new Colombian friend Randy Junior, he would never have imagined that they would end up fucking each other, in a hot flip-flop session. At first sight Randy, with his gorgeous face and his nice smooth body, conquered his fellow. After sucking each other and leaving their dicks rock hard, the first to sit on buddy's thick rod is just Alexis. Few moments later Randy bent over and offer his willing ass to the Spaniard. From that moment on, the two mates fuck no-stop, each one trying every position, until both unleash a huge load of cum into the other's mouth!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 485.9 MB


Download Alexis Clark and Randy Junior - Raw Flip Fuck
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Ramses, this boy is for you!

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ramses, Pablo Bravo
Genres: Latin, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Thugs/Twinks, Big Dicks, Rimming, Handjob, Cumshots, Double penetration, Bareback Sex
Video language: English

I know you all liked Ramses, my Lebanese friend. I call him the "Ass-Destroyer" LOL. I found him a cute little cock-sucker with a perfect bubble butt. The kind of butt you can't help but fucking extra-hard! The boy moaned for 20 minutes! 20 minutes of pure rapture for his greedy little ass!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:09
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 875kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 133.3 MB


Download Ramses, this boy is for you!
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
A lend of my bitch for Lebanese fucker

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ramses, Pablo Bravo
Genres: Latin, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Thugs/Twinks, Big Dicks, Rimming, Handjob, Cumshots, Double penetration, Safe Sex
Video language: English

Guys you know me by now! What do i like? I love my cock-sucker whores and i like sharing them. Today i'm lending one to a Lebanese stud with a rock-hard XXL dick. The Colombian bottom i sent him is gonna end up with a sore ass!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 809kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 130.9 MB


Download A lend of my bitch for Lebanese fucker
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Spritzz - Dom Ully and Jake Olsen - BB fuck ends with shower of hot teen


Fit young hunk Dom Ully might seem like a dominant top ready to teach young Jake Olsen a lesson when he drags the boy out of the messy kitchen to the couch, but this lad loves nothing more than getting his tight jock ass stuffed by a raw twink top who knows how to fuck!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps
Audio: 57kbps






File size: 765.0 MB


Download Spritzz - Dom Ully and Jake Olsen - BB fuck ends with shower of hot teen
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Cuban Attack

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ridder Rivera, Ken Summers
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Creampie (Internal cumshot), Cumshot, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English

You know we love to pair hung top men with young willing mates and this week is the turn of Cuban black stud Ridder Rivera and Latin horny bottom Ken Summers. Ken slowly kneels down and stares right at Ridder's crotch, then pulls down his underwear, revealing the huge hanging black cock. In a moment Ken starts to suck as deep as he could, feeling the cuban dick growing bigger in his mouth. Then our power bottom offers his open ass doggy-style to Ridder and savours the minutes he licks him, lubricating and stretching the asshole to breed him with the of bareback fucks!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 481.1 MB


Download Cuban Attack
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Drew Dixon Gang Bang Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Rikk York, Scott Demarco, Jack Andy, Jacob Conar, Drew Dixon
Genres: Cum Inside, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Hairy Guys, Jockstraps, Piggy Sex, Rough Sex, Sneakers, Tattoos
Video language: English

UK super bottom Drew Dixon is here and he is fucking cock-hungry. One by one our big dicked tops walk in, dominate and devour his hole while he sits and demands more. Let's see if these guys can quench Drew's thirst.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 296.1 MB


Download Drew Dixon Gang Bang Part 1