• Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Pretty Boy Hookup | Hunks, Dads | Huge Facial Surprise

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
MenAtPlay - Open Door Policy - Alexander Muller & Dani Robles


When Alexander Muller began his day at work he had no idea that his open door policy was about to take on another meaning in the shape of Dani Robles.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 896.8 MB


Download MenAtPlay - Open Door Policy - Alexander Muller & Dani Robles
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Mutual Facial

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Diego Summers, Rico Fatale
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English

Dutch stud Diego Summers is back with us this week, always in search for a real power bottom that knows how to satisfy his cravings for some raw ass. This time it is the turn of Italian bitch Rico Fatale, that for its part couldn't wait to meet a hung muscled mate like Diego and surrender to his will. When it comes to big cocks Rico can't say no and in few moments he's already sucking and working on Diego's thick boner. What follows is a hot bareback fuck-fest where our two mates enjoy until the last moment, when they can't resist anymore and both unleash an amazing cumshot all over each other's face!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 451.5 MB


Download Mutual Facial
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Dirty Scout № 164

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

This young job applicant came to my office with a clear vision. He wanted a tourism job abroad. The guy spoke quite a few languages and had a college degree. I don't see skilled and intelligent young men like this very often. I offered him a position at a cruise ship. He gladly agreed, mostly because there would be plenty of women. Almost like if he hoped to meet and marry a rich widow. Well, he definitely needed someone to help him with finances. Our mediation fee was way too much for him. He preferred to take his clothes off otherwise to get the contract. When we were at it, I offered him a lot more. He agreed reluctantly and gave me a nice blowjob. Unfortunately, the size of my cock scared him a little. Now I had to convince him to put it up his tiny virgin ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:02
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1126kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 340.6 MB


Download Dirty Scout № 164
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Dirty Scout № 162

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

This guy had a pretty big ambitions but he had no idea how the real life works. He waltzed into my office, fresh out of high school, and told me that he'd like to be a lawyer. Unfortunately, I had to shatter his dreams. The boy had a business school so I offered him a desk job until he gets the appropriate qualification to become a lawyer. I hoped he would be broke. Well, he definitely couldn't afford to pay our mediation fee. But he liked the job I offered him, mainly because of the salary. I could tell the guy was all about money. You can guess how delighted I was when he agreed to undress and show me his body. After that crucial step, everything else was simply a matter of satisfying his lust for hard cash. And of course, my lust for his tight virgin butthole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:03
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1122kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 357.9 MB


Download Dirty Scout № 162
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Dirty Scout № 160

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

I had to take care of some important business so I let my colleague to have fun at the office. He likes cute guys as much as I do. He was constantly jealous of my scores. Well, this time things reversed. When I saw the video, I was quite upset that I missed this one. My colleague offered him a nicely paid salesman position and the boy liked it a lot. He had to be broke because after a few minutes of thinking, instead of paying our mediation fee he agreed to have sex right away. Just like that! Where are these cute slutty boys when I am at work! Our slutty boy tried very hard even though it wasn't easy for him. My colleague isn't exactly "average" and the boy had to endure it. But in the end, he enjoyed the ride like a proper whore. I'm not ever leaving my office to anyone else again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1112kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 282.5 MB


Download Dirty Scout № 160
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Dirty Scout № 163

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

This young man wanted to move to Prague with his girlfriend. Starting a new life and a family in the capital is a smart move but it can be tough. They both lived and worked in a small town and Prague looked like a city of dreams to them. The guy had some experience with working as a bartender so I gave him exactly that job. My friend was looking for bartenders for his new joint so I gave the boy a chance. I felt kind of horny since I woke up so it was very convenient that the boy didn't have enough money to pay our mediation fee. When he undressed, I knew this meeting was going to be fun. A mere look at his body wasn't enough though. I wanted to slap his ass and shove my cock down his throat. I wanted to make him forget his stupid girlfriend and think only of me.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:44
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1117kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 298.8 MB


Download Dirty Scout № 163
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Czech Hunter №386

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Video language: English

I went hunting to the outskirts today. Unfortunately, I didn't take enough money with me so I had to look for a bank or an ATM first. Great planning, right? After 30 minutes of futile attempts to find such a place, I started asking for directions. Eventually, I asked a young guy waiting for someone. He was quite good looking. I convinced him to show me where the bank was. I knew it would give me enough time to make my naughty proposition. He liked the money but was not happy about undressing in this cold. He lived in the village so for a small bonus he agreed to take me to his flat. I'm sure that his girlfriend would make a lot more effort to show up on time if she knew what was about to happen. Her beloved boyfriend would leave her speechless.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:36
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1136kbps
Audio: 122kbps






File size: 394.7 MB


Download Czech Hunter №386
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
MenAtPlay - Open Door Policy - Alexander Muller & Dani Robles


When Alexander Muller began his day at work he had no idea that his open door policy was about to take on another meaning in the shape of Dani Robles.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 896.8 MB


Download MenAtPlay - Open Door Policy - Alexander Muller & Dani Robles
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Mutual Facial

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Diego Summers, Rico Fatale
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English

Dutch stud Diego Summers is back with us this week, always in search for a real power bottom that knows how to satisfy his cravings for some raw ass. This time it is the turn of Italian bitch Rico Fatale, that for its part couldn't wait to meet a hung muscled mate like Diego and surrender to his will. When it comes to big cocks Rico can't say no and in few moments he's already sucking and working on Diego's thick boner. What follows is a hot bareback fuck-fest where our two mates enjoy until the last moment, when they can't resist anymore and both unleash an amazing cumshot all over each other's face!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 451.5 MB


Download Mutual Facial
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Raw Delights

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Vadim Romanov, Santi Konnor
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Hairy, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English

After his first great performance few weeks ago, hunk Latin bottom Santi Konnor is back with us to get to know Russian dominant fucker Vadim Romanov. This time Vadim meets his match in Santi's hot muscular body and needs to take real hard work to completely satisfy the bottom's cravings for long moments of raw sex. Santi for his part is delighted with the huge cock that Vadim has to offer him, first in his eager mouth and then deep inside his worked asshole, that the Russian prepares to a crisp with a juicy rimming session, before fucking the cum out of it! Certainly a fuck that Santi won't forget for long time!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 495.7 MB


Download Raw Delights
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Aiden Hart Gang Bang (Part 2)

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jace Chambers, Atlas Grant, Aiden Hart, Sean Harding, Cesar Rossi
Genres: Group Sex, Gangbang, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, DAP, Cum Inside, Rough Sex, Hairy Guys, Hardcore Ass Play, Sling Fuckers
Video language: English

The fucking continues when Sean, Cesar, Atlas, and Jace pull out the big dildo to prep Aiden's ass for some double penetration. Aiden screams for more before getting put in a sling and filled with cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2325kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 392.7 MB


Download Aiden Hart Gang Bang (Part 2)
 

Balamut693

Active Member
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nov 28, 2017
1,420,389
0
36
Bare Couple

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Koldo Goran, Kevin Lauren
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English

This week our power topmate Koldo Goran introduce you his real life boyfriend Kevin Lauren. Kevin comes from the hot Southern Spain and watching him sucking and working on Koldo monster cock has made us realize since the first moment that he loves to cope only with the biggest dicks, that he obviouvsly takes raw and deep inside his hungry ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 415.4 MB


Download Bare Couple